Amber, Marcy and Me Ch. 03

Story Info
An erotic evening with Marcy and Amber and fun ensues.
4.1k words
6.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: This is a work of fiction, and no real individuals are described or named here. Please do not copy or distribute this work without permission from the author. Now, sit back, read, and hopefully enjoy.

This is the third chapter in this saga. Starting here is not optimal. It is best to read the first two installments (They are short), before starting here.

This chapter involves some minimal incest which is bothersome to some. If this is annoying to you, please do not read further.

= = = =

The morning following my delightful foray with Marcy was, thankfully, a Saturday and I did not have to work. I was glad that my daughter and Marcy had to work. They wouldn't be back until almost dinner. This, thankfully, gave me a lot of time to ponder all that had happened.

I knew that with everything that had transpired, I would be frowned on by "normal" society. I couldn't blame them. Until last night, I probably would have done the same. I had had sex with a young woman less than half my age. That same woman, who would be twenty the next day, was in my care, regardless of her age. Her father, who lived in Europe, had implicitly put his trust in me. I knew little of her mother or where she lived. Now, given the previous night's activities, I had totally put a torch to that trust. Yes, Marcy was of legal age, but this really didn't change things.

How would I have felt if the situation was reversed and my daughter was living with Marcy's father in Europe, and he had screwed my daughter? I didn't have to hesitate on that one. If I had learned about this somehow, I would have been on the first plane to Vienna where he lived, marched over to his house, and beat the crap out of Marcy's father.

Then there was my own daughter. I didn't actually have sex with her, but it was damn close. She had seen me naked and fucking her friend. We had each fondled and sucked on Marcy's breasts in a super erotic moment. Amber had cleaned my cock after I had fucked Marcy and, to cap it all off, she had even briefly kissed my cock.

I was, to put it simply, a mess of conflicting thoughts. Did I also say that I really wanted to find Marcy in my bed again and fuck her again? Where is a good therapist when you need one? My balls and my brain were definitely not in sync here.

That one fuck with Amber watching had not been the only one. After Amber had left for her room, Marcy and I took a long shower together, changed the sheets on my bed, and then curled up in a lover's embrace. We slept spooning each other, with me pressing my body to hers. In the middle of the night, she had turned to face me, and we started all over again. This time, our sex was that of two lovers. It wasn't just fucking. It was slow, caring sex. This time, I lay on my back while Marcy rode me and controlled the action, and I gently massaged her ass with one hand while playing with a nipple with the other. It was sexy. It was loving. It was incredible.

"I love this," she moaned softly, and we kissed. She started to say something else but stopped herself.

That delicious coupling continued until I, once again, emptied my seed into her tight vagina. When I was done, we lay facing each other and I massaged her clitoris until she had another climax. Her third in one night. When it was over, we cuddled again. Marcy purposely kept my seed inside her, whispering that she wanted to feel it inside and she wanted to feel it ooze from her and coat her inner thighs.

After that, we dropped into a deep sleep. When I woke, she had already left for work with Amber at a nearby mall.

Now, the kicker. It seems that both Marcy and Amber feel that I should screw Amber. My own daughter. Yes, I love her dearly and I appreciate the beauty she has become, but fucking her? No. I couldn't let that happen. People get arrested for that in some countries, don't they?

I needed to have a long talk with those two ladies when they came home from work. But I also wanted to have a special dinner with them. Again, a conflicting set of thoughts and emotions. I texted my daughter and told her I would be taking the two of them out to a nice restaurant as a pre-birthday dinner for Marcy.

= = = =

When they arrived home from their jobs, each of them gently kissed me on my cheek and, together, they retired to their separate bedrooms to change and shower for our evening out. We had barely said a full sentence to each other before they disappeared into their rooms. Their smiles told me that everything was okay, and they had a good day.

When it was time to leave for the restaurant, with me wearing a dark suit, the two ladies joined me, and I was visually delighted and told them so.

Each of them wore what were typically described as LBDs or Little Black Dresses. They were stunning. Together, they had chosen to be classy with just a teasing amount of leg and cleavage. They could easily have opted to be casual or overtly sexy or even slutty in their dress, but they weren't. I learned later that they had purchased the dresses that day in the same mall where they worked.

It was a pleasant twenty-minute drive to the restaurant. Marcy sat up front with Amber in the backseat. While we drove along, they described their workday at the department store, and nothing was said or implied about the activities from the previous night. Mostly, there was a sense of relaxation among us and we were teasing Marcy about leaving her teen years behind when she turned twenty the next day.

Dinner was at an elegant Italian spot which I had enjoyed in the past. While we were dining, I asked Marcy about her family. Up until now, all I knew was that her father lived in Vienna and Marcy had a sister. I knew nothing about Marcy's mother who had divorced her father years before. I had never even asked her why she had chosen to study in America instead of Austria.

Marcy freely explained things and I learned that her mother was American and spent most of her time working on a cruise ship where she held a position of responsibility. She and her father had been divorced for years. Her father was remarried and had moved to Austria from the U.S. when Marcy was in high school.

Did I say that those two ladies are disarmingly beautiful? I know that other people there in the restaurant probably were curious about seeing a middle-aged man with two young women at his side. I would have been too. In a weird way, it was kind of fun.

"So, Professor," Marcy said playfully while also nudging me sensually with one knee under the table. "Tell us something sexy or erotic that your wife, Marie used to do. Would she dress sexy when you went out to a place like this?"

"Ah, the erotic part of a relationship. In many ways, this is my favorite part." I looked at the two women sitting before me. Amber's pixie-cut brunette hair framed her face delightfully and Marcy looked like a sexy work of art with her long flowing blonde hair and just a bit of cleavage showing.

"Tell us about mom, please," my daughter prodded and reached over to touch my hand.

This part could be fun, and it wasn't like I was telling dark secrets about Marie, my now-deceased wife. "Yes, she liked to dress classy-sexy, not unlike you two, but with more skin showing. Sometimes a lot more skin." I then went on to describe how, when we were out at a restaurant or bar, she loved taunting me with a substantial amount of cleavage or leg or even a sheer top. More than once she would go without a bra or even panties, knowing that I loved that.

"Dressed like that, didn't other men see stuff? You know, like a look into her top at her tits?" Marcy asked.

"Absolutely and we both loved it. She liked showing off and I loved watching other men take in her sexual beauty. Knowing that other men could get a glimpse of her breast or a look up her dress at her crotch was exciting for both of us."

"If it was just the two here tonight, what would she be doing?" Amber asked.

"Pretty much what I just described. She loved a simple button-up blouse and skirt combination. With the blouse, if she was feeling playful, those buttons would slowly come undone as the evening progressed and the skirt would ride higher. Also, she loved teasing me by having nothing on under that blouse and skirt. So, with the buttons undone, she would find a way to open it wide so that every waiter could get a good view." Ah, those incredible memories. Marie had been a true sensual delight and our sex after one of those nights would often be great.

"So, other men saw your wife's breasts and even her twat and this turned you both on?" Amber said playfully.

"Yes. A lot. There were a couple of times when she wore a semi-sheer top with no bra when we went out for drinks. It didn't take much work to see her delightful breasts."

This got a big curious smile from my daughter. She gave Marcy a knowing look and the two ladies excused themselves and left for the restroom. They didn't take long. In less than ten minutes, they returned to the table. Each of them sporting a big grin.

"Okay, these dresses don't give us much opportunity to show off, but at least you know that we're naked under them." With this, two black bras and two pairs of panties were set on the table before me.

"Holy cow!" I exclaimed and scooped up the delicate garments and put them in the pocket of my suit jacket before anyone else could see them.

"Amber," Marcy half-whispered across the table to my daughter once they were sitting, "raise the hem of your dress as high as you dare. I'm going to." They each made some subtle movements and Marcy gave me a wickedly playful smile while Amber looked a little embarrassed.

"It's not perfect, but this is fun," Marcy said and reached over to hold my hand in hers.

Amber looked around her, wanting to make sure that their actions weren't causing a scene. "Well, no one seemed to notice. That's good. I don't want to get in trouble and thrown out."

I chuckled and didn't want to tell my daughter that I could see one middle-aged man at a nearby table overtly staring at our table. His eyes were focused on my daughter's legs. Could he see her bare crotch? How did I feel about this. It was fun and exciting when my wife had done that but, this was my daughter.

"Maybe you should close up shop, Amber" I whispered to her. "That guy over there is being a bit obvious in watching you."

"Or" Marcy laughed, "maybe she should spread her legs wide and really let him see her goodies."

"I think I'll opt for being more decent right now." Amber's face was flushed red.

These ladies were incredible. We sat there in a bit of an erotic trance for a while enjoying our desert. Then, I reflected on my thoughts from earlier in the day which were in opposition to everything which was happening here. I needed to face this with both Amber and Marcy so I told them about my worries, focusing on how I felt Marcy's father would probably want to kill me about now.

Surprising me, Marcy let out a playful laugh. This wasn't the reaction I was expecting. "Professor, first and probably foremost. Who did the pursuing? Me or you?"

"You?"

"Right answer. You can't be accused of seducing me. I, with help from Amber, seduced you."

She was right, although that really didn't remove my sense of worry.

"Now, Professor, I think I didn't fully describe my father and new stepmom."

"No, not really. I only know that they exist, live in Vienna, and little more."

Amber, who seemingly knew about this just sat back with a curious smile while Marcy continued. "My father is fifty. Just a year or two older than you. He has been married for three years now to my new stepmom, Crystal."

Knowing that her father and I were about the same age didn't help at all.

Marcy gave me a big smile. "Did I tell you that my new step mommy is just twenty-three years old? Do the math fella. Do the math. They got married when she was just twenty and he was forty-seven. He had been screwing her since she had just turned nineteen. So, their age difference is almost the same as the one between you and me. He would be one hell of a hypocrite to get pissed at your screwing me."

"Oh," my grand summary of the situation.

With this interesting bit of family history. It was time to leave the restaurant and head back home. I still had some critical things to discuss with Amber.

As we were leaving the restaurant, Amber exclaimed, "I like going without anything on under my dress. Next time, dad, we will wear something that lets you and everyone else around us see more of our skin. Just like my mom did. I want to be more like she was, in every way possible."

"That statement alone, Amber, makes you almost exactly like her."

= = = =

After that enjoyable dinner event, we arrived home and all changed into relaxing loungewear after taking a shower. Normally I wouldn't dive into a shower right after dinner but, given recent events, I knew there was a possibility of Marcy and I ending up in bed together again.

Let me rephrase. I hoped like hell that Marcy and I would end up in bed together again that night.

First, I had to resolve things with my daughter. She and Marcy had made it clear that there was an expectation for me to have sex with each of them. This was incest and it just wasn't something I could do. So, with them listening intently, I told them of my worries and limits. Incest was a line I could not cross.

"So, daddy," Amber responded in a teasing tone. "You do realize that we are already partially across that line, as you call it."

"Yes, when you cleaned me. And you even cleaned my stuff from Marcy after we had sex."

"No and uh huh, dude and dad," Amber responded firmly. "That gooey delight that you so politely call 'stuff' had left your body and was inside of Marcy, so you have no say over what happens with it."

I had to laugh. "Have you thought about becoming a lawyer?"

"Actually, I have, and that career goal is not part of this little discussion," Amber and I were sitting on my couch facing each other as we talked, with Marcy sitting on the floor facing us. "So, now I'm guessing that you didn't like it when I kissed that thing sticking out from you after I cleaned it. Gee, I think some people call them cocks."

I wasn't about to admit how much of a visual delight it was for her to kiss and lightly suck on the tip of my cock. I just couldn't let that happen again.

"Dad, I know you have a hangup about this incest thing and, oddly enough I don't." My daughter said, holding my hand while we sat there. "Here's the thing. I respect you and I trust you more than any man on this planet. You've taught me so much about so many things and I want to learn more about sex from you. Regular sex and even kinky sex."

"I can't have sex with you, Amber. You're my daughter."

"Oh, okay," My daughter gave a curious smile and then stood up from where she was sitting next to me. "Look at me. Look at my face. My mouth."

"You're beautiful. Just like your mother." She did. It was amazing how similar they were in appearance, voice and mannerisms.

"This mouth. The one that looks like mom's. Did she ever suck you off with it? Did you fuck her mouth and ejaculate down her throat?"

Hearing my daughter talk crudely like this was a bit disturbing. It was also somewhat commanding, and I seemed compelled to respond. "Yes. She could be very oral." I tried to keep it there and not go into details on just how creative and oral Marie could be.

"Did she do other kinky things with her mouth and face? Maybe she liked to eat your ass or liked for you to cum on her face?"

"Amber!" These last things shocked me. The conversation had clearly taken an unexpected turn. "Really?"

"Yes, really, Dad. I really want to know these things and I want to experience those things, dad or Professor, as Marcy likes to call you. Like I said, I trust and respect you and you are the perfect man to give me these experiences."

Surprising me further, she pulled her nightgown up and over her head and pitched the garment off to the side. All she had on were little pink panties. Her breasts were bare, and I had to look away.

"Damn it! Look at them. Look at my tits! I need for you to look at them."

Her commanding tone continued to surprise me, so I did as I was ordered and just gazed upon those delightful orbs with her hard pink nipples which were proudly pointing outward.

"In addition to feeding babies which I hope to do someday, these tits are meant for pleasure. Visual pleasure. Oral pleasure. Maybe even kinky pleasure. You already told me that mom liked to dress sexy so that other men could see them. Did she do anything else with them? Did you suck on them or pinch her nipples or other things?"

"Your mother was very creative and loved to try new things so, yes, everything you just said and more. Lots more."

Amber could see she was winning. "I want for you to teach me about those things she liked to do with her tits."

"Okay, later, I can talk in more detail about some of those activities."

"Don't just tell me damn it! Do it. I need to experience it and if there was something mom liked to do with her breasts then I want to experience that. Tell me something kinky she liked to do with her tits. Her breasts?"

Any resolve I had to not divulge my deceased wife's private moments to Amber was gone. "Are you sure you want to know these things about your mother?" The look on Amber's face told me she did so I continued. "She liked for me to hurt them. Really hurt them and she never ran out of creative ways for me to abuse her breasts and nipples. She often had bruises for days."

"Did you like doing those things to her?" This was Marcy speaking, the first she had said during this conversation. She sounded intrigued.

"Not at first. I hate the idea of a woman being abused by a man. But, after a while, and seeing how much pleasure she derived from pain, I gave in and even ended up looking forward to our sessions."

"Will you abuse our tits if we ask?" Amber asked jointly for the two of them.

"No. That kind of thing should only come after you have many other more normal experiences. Marie only got into pain and really kinky stuff after years of our being together and those desires grew slowly over time. So, no, neither of you ladies are about to have their breasts bruised by me." Then I raised my voice, needing desperately to get them to listen. "Please drop this line of discussion!"

"Sure," Amber said and then, while making sure I was watching every moment, removed her panties, and guided them down to her feet, and then they were tossed aside, just like her gown had been.

Her crotch was bare with no pubic hair. But, surprising me greatly, there was a small tattoo about two inches wide just above her pubic mound. The tattoo was of a small rose.

"I watched you bring Marcy to orgasm with your hands last night. And I watched you fuck her to another orgasm. Dad, several guys have pummeled my body but none of them came close to what you did for Marcy last night. Twice even."

"Three times," Marcy playfully added. "We fucked again later."

This gave Amber a big smile. "By the way, dad, have I said that Marcy is in love with you?"

"Holy fuck, Amber!" Marcy exclaimed. "I never said anything like that!"

"No, but you have been living here for three weeks and I see how you are around my dad. You kind of melt every time you are around him."

"Can we drop this, please!" Marcy exclaimed; her face was red with embarrassment.

"For now. This conversation is about my body anyway. You two really need to have a talk about this when you are fucking and cuddling later." Amber said simply and then returned to face me. "Enough about Marcy. I want to talk about my cunt or pussy or whatever you want to call it. How do I get to have an orgasm like Marcy experienced, dad? You really need to fuck me so I can experience that! And, let's not forget about my ass. I want to experience your cock in my ass too!"

12