Amber, Marcy and Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. No. No! That is incest and it is wrong! We can't make love like you are asking for."

"Uh, whoever said anything about you and I making love. You're my dad and that is how we will always love each other. Making love as you put it sounds like romance and that would just be weird! I just want to be taught how to enjoy my body and how to enjoy the bodies of the men I am with."

"Still, even with all of that, I can't Amber, I just can't."

"Is your cock hard from looking at Amber, Professor," Marcy joined in.

"That doesn't count. It is a natural human response." That was the best defense I could come up with.

"Okay, so where are we," Amber said. "Okay, so let's put that lawyer-wannabe brain of mine to use. Point A, I want to experience sex with you. All kinds of sex. I trust you to give me those experiences in a safe way just like you did with so many other things in my life."

I started to speak up and say that teaching her to cook or ride a bike wasn't at all like sex. She shushed me.

"Point B, your body wants me, even if you say your mind doesn't."

She had me on that point.

"Point C, we have already crossed the line a bit and I totally enjoyed it, and Point D, you are a fucking hypocrite right now!" She was almost in tears when she said this.

"Hypocrite? How?"

"Well, let's bring politics into this for a moment. What is your one huge complaint about politicians today? What is it that you keep saying they should do?"

I knew what she was referring to. I had been something of a broken record on this point. "They should learn to compromise and find a middle ground when they don't agree on an issue."

My daughter beamed. She could see that she was winning this little court case of ours. "So, dad. How about if we do what you say those politicians should do and find some kind of middle ground."

"She has you there, Professor." Marcy laughed and then went to retrieve Amber's gown and gave it to her to put back on.

With Amber once again decent, I decided to see where she was going with this.

= = = =

So, the next chapter sees how this negotiation fares and who gets to do what to whom.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Every Schoolboy's Dream Sex with MILF teacher + dating her hot cheerleader daughter.in Mature
Our Secret Ch. 01: Pine Forest Dad and daughter change their working conditions to nudism.in Incest/Taboo
Lake Timberland Ch. 01 Hot tub truth or dare begins.in Incest/Taboo
Getting Comfortable Mom wants to be more comfortable, on the couch.in Incest/Taboo
The Saturday Night Club Alison has sex with the hired stud - her son!in Incest/Taboo
More Stories