Amber Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, don't move, please Honey," she gasped as he hit bottom. They continued to gaze into each other's eyes. Her breath was ragged; her chest was moving up and down with the rapidity of her breathing. Tears had come into her eyes.

"Tell me what you're thinking, Baby," she whispered. "Don't move. Not yet. This is too perfect," she gasped.

Billy swallowed. He saw the emotion in his mother's face and it made him feel emotional as well. "Nothing compares," was all that he could managed to say.

"Baby, I'm cumming...don't move!" she whispered. She closed her eyes and he could feel her body shuddering. Her breathing was the only sound she made, but she was gasping for air. Suddenly she opened her eyes and smiled. "Oh you just don't KNOW how good that was, Baby!"

Billy smiled. "Can you do it again?" he asked.

"Wait and see," she smiled. "Now fuck me!"

Billy started to slowly ease himself in and out, increasing the length of his strokes. His mother's hips matched him. She continued to gaze into his eyes and occasionally kissed him as he slowly picked up the pace.

"Yes, Baby, do it harder!" she urged him. "I'm going to cum again. Just keep going. Don't stop!"

Suddenly he could feel her body quivering all over. She gasped, explosively and thrust her hips up at him violently. "Oh Billy, yes! You're so good! Fuck me harder!" she commanded.

Billy was thankful that his mother had drained him earlier. He wasn't accustomed to girls who wanted him to be rough. He was used to fucking them carefully and, once they came once, they were almost always through. Not Kaley. She was just getting started. It dawned on him that his mother was not just sexy looking - she loved sex and she was starved for it. The faster and harder he pounded her the more she liked it. She was fucking up at him like a maniac, eagerly accepting everything he could give her.

Kaley soon came again, but begged him not to stop. Then she did it again. This time she shrieked in pleasure.

Billy figured she had had enough. She had had four orgasms. Nobody had more than that, did they? He stopped, completely out of breath, his body covered in sweat. "No, don't stop!" she moaned. "Please, Billy. I have to have another one!"

Billy pulled almost all the way out, then violently fucked back into her. "Fuck yes, Baby! What a stud!" she yelped.

Almost at the end of his endurance, he fucked her with gusto. He was panting as he, over and over, pulled almost all the way out of her grasping cunt and thrust himself back into her. She obviously loved it - she loved it way more than anyone he had ever been with. He had met his match. This woman could out-fuck him. He was just along for the ride and would hang on for as long as he could.

"Oh Baby, you're giving your mother the best fucking she's had in years!" she gasped. "You fucking stud! You're going to make me cum again! Yes, Baby, just like that! Ohhh yesss! Billy, cum inside me? Please?"

Billy had held it as long as he possibly could. His mother's request was music to his ears. He gasped as torrents of his man-seed flooded her eager body. As his first great spurt hit the bottom of her womb, Kaley gasped and grunted as her own body began to spasm.

"Oh Billy, Baby, fill your Mommy up with that stuff!" she whispered. "I'm cumming so good, Baby! Oh fuck, it's so good!" she whined as her long legs opened even wider. "Fuck me all night. Fuck me until I pass out!"

Billy was exhausted. As his orgasm ended, so did his thrusts. He lay totally still and spent in his mother's arms. "Mom, you've killed me," he whispered as he kissed her ear.

"Had enough, Baby?" she smiled as she looked in his face, a wide smile spreading across her face. "Is Mommy too much woman for you?"

"You need a spanking!" he laughed as he clamored from between her legs. "We better get dressed. They might be home soon," he told her.

"You can get dressed. I have to lay here awhile. Between that wine and... whew! I'm feeling no pain," she giggled.

"I'm running upstairs for a shower. They'll just think you've gone to bed," he told her. He sat on the edge of the bed and kissed his mother's mouth. "Anytime you want an encore..." he began, half-kiddingly.

Kaley giggled. "I'm still a little drunk. I can't talk about this now, Baby."

*****

For the next two weeks, Kaley and Billy seemed to never be alone. Billy wasn't exactly sure where he stood. He was a little afraid to say or do anything overt, fearing that his mother might lecture him. He would rather just live with the memory of that one great time, than to have it ruined by some moralistic sermon.

Bobby and Amber were having similar problems. They did manage to have a few minutes alone, now and then, but not long enough to really do anything but hold each other and kiss. Bobby sometimes lifted his sister's shirt and sucked her breasts, which she loved.

It was getting close to time for school to start back. Kaley, who usually was a substitute teacher, had procured an interim position in a local elementary school because one of the teachers was on maternity leave. Amber, as a first semester college student, was excited to be attending college with her brothers - especially Bobby, of course.

One night the three siblings were, for once, sitting on the couch watching a TV show that they were all interested in. Kaley had just gotten home and came into the room, standing and watching until there was a commercial break.

"Hey, guys, I'm going to be gone for 3 days next week. Teachers' meeting in the state capital," she informed them. "I'm going to the grocery store now, so make up your minds what you want me to buy. I know none of you like to cook."

"Hey, can I tag along next week and visit Randy?" Billy asked. Randy was a friend who had moved the previous year. "I could stay with him while you're at the meetings, right?"

"I guess that would be okay," Kaley said calmly, her body already tingling with anticipation.

Bobby and Amber glanced at each other and, simultaneously, winked. This was just the kind of opportunity that they had been hoping for, even though it was totally unexpected.

"Can you guys handle the lawn mowing?" Billy asked. "It hasn't rained in 2 weeks. There won't be much to do, unless it rains again. The grass isn't growing."

"No problem, Bro," Amber smiled. "More money for me!"

*****

Billy and their Mom left early on Monday morning. Bobby hadn't even gotten out of bed. As soon as Kaley's car was out of sight, Amber bounded upstairs and into the twins' room. Bobby was awake, and was considering getting up when Amber jumped in bed with him and kissed his lips.

"You stink and your breath is bad!" she laughed. "Go clean up."

"No," he yawned. "We have one lawn to mow, then we have the entire day to ourselves!"

Amber smiled. "Hmmm. Whatever will we do? Read? Watch TV? Play video games?"

"We'll think of something," Bobby smiled as he got out of bed and started getting dressed.

The lawn was quite large and didn't belong to one of their regular customers. It had not been mown in over a month. Bobby and Billy had agreed to mow it, but made it clear that they would charge twice the normal fee. By the time they got through, they were famished, so went to the Steak and Shake to have burgers and milkshakes.

On the way home, Amber said, "I know this sounds a little weird, but I'm a little nervous."

Bobby glanced over at her. "I kinda am, too."

"For real?" she grinned.

"For real! I mean, I'm always excited to be near you, whether anything happens or not."

"Just shut up," she laughed.

While Bobby was showering, Amber imagined what might happen. She was almost afraid to let herself think of what could happen. Would he try to take her virginity? Was she ready for that? She knew she wanted to - in fact, she had gotten on birth control not long after their first encounter, some 4 months previously. She hadn't told Bobby, thinking that she might come across as some kind of wanton slut. She wanted whatever happened to happen naturally. She didn't want to plan anything. That would put pressure on both of them.

Bobby was having similar thoughts. Would this be the day that it happened? Would it ever happen? Maybe his sister didn't want that. He certainly was not going to push that on her. He could be satisfied with what they were already doing. Besides, he didn't like to use condoms. He had some, just in case, but hated the thought of having to stop and deal with that in the heat of the moment. He wished that he could make love to her without having to wear one. That would be so perfect. He didn't want to get his hopes up, though. Whatever happened would be good because it would be with her - his wonderful, beautiful little sister.

When he opened the bathroom door, clad only in boxer briefs, his sister was standing in the hall, holding her change of clothes, waiting. "Go to my bed, Big Brother," she smiled as she closed the door to the bathroom.

Bobby lay on her bed, his cock hardening as he imagined his sexy little sister in his arms. Whether they even did anything sexual or not - and he knew they would do something! - she had grown into a walking wet dream in the last few months. Her body was absolutely fantastic. She had grown taller, her breasts had grown into a B-cup (she was ecstatic when she told him), she had a great tan, and she wore her hair in those delicious little pigtails just for him. She was so fucking cute that he could hardly stand it!

"Close your eyes," she yelled, a few moments later, as she peeked out of the bathroom doorway.

Bobby complied, wondering what kind of surprise she had for him. It was probably some kind of joke. She would probably squeeze a washcloth on his face or something. She was always messing with him like that. But, this time, he would trust her.

He heard her pad into the room and knew she was standing beside the bed. "Can I open my eyes? What are you up to?"

"Yes. Go ahead," she whispered.

"Fuck, Amber! Where did you get that?"

Amber was wearing a very short, very sheer nightie. It was white and completely transparent. He could see that she had matching white panties, but no bra. He could see her perfectly shaped breasts through the sheer material. They were fucking mouth-watering.

"Well?" she grinned. "Do you like it?"

"You know I like it! Wow, Amber. You are the sexiest girl on this planet!"

Amber giggled. "I've been waiting for like 6 weeks to show you this. Call it an early birthday present or something," she whispered as she came a little closer to where he lay on the bed. "Can I tell you something?"

"Yes, of course. Is it bad?"

"Well, it's naughty. You like naughty, don't you?" she smiled.

"Well, tell me!"

"I love when you look at me like you are right now. I know that sounds kinda narcissistic or something, but I just wanted to tell you," she said.

"I love looking at you, Baby Sister. Dressed like this, or in a Sunday dress, or in blue jeans, or whatever. You are a vision of loveliness to me, no matter what."

"Oh, Bobby," she whispered. "You don't know how you make me feel. You just touch me so deeply, Baby," she told him as she crawled up on the bed and sat on her knees. She took his face in her hands and kissed his mouth sweetly. "Bobby I love you with my whole heart."

"That thing is too pretty to take off, but I can't wait to take it off of you," he laughed, nervously.

Amber stood again. Watching her brother carefully, she reached under the nightie and removed her panties, then stood still, awaiting his approval.

Bobby reached and pulled his underwear off, revealing his fully engorged erection. "See what you do to me, Baby Sister?" he asked, hoarsely.

"Me? I did that?" she smiled. "Can I kiss it?" she mewled.

"Not until I see what's under that nightie!" he laughed.

"Well, it doesn't leave much to the imagination, does it?" she smiled. "Do you want me to take it off, or do you want to take it off of me?"

"Take it off, Amber. Show me your body. Model for me," he said.

She grasped the hem of the garment and slowly pulled it up and over her head. She dropped it, but left her arms stretched upward, knowing that stretching upward showed off her breasts, of which she was so very proud. She slowly turned in a circle, reveling in her brother's obvious lust for her ripe body. A few short months ago, she was ashamed of how she looked. How things had changed! She knew now that she was extremely sexually attractive and especially to her brother, Bobby. She loved showing herself off to him. She couldn't help but think how exciting it would be to do this for Billy, but tried to put that thought out of her mind.

"Fuck, Amber!" he moaned.

"What's wrong, Big Brother?" she smiled as she continued to stand just out of his reach. "See something you like?"

"Yes. Yes, I do. I like it very much," he gasped, loving this little teasing game she was playing with him.

"Is it something you want? Are you man enough to take it?" she teased.

"Yes," he laughed. "Right after I take a nap. That lawn mowing really made me tired." He rolled over as if he was going to sleep.

"Oh no, you're not going to sleep!" she laughed as she bounded onto the bed. She reached around him and grasped his cock. He rolled back toward her as she bent forward and tenderly kissed his cock-shaft. Her naked body was now within inches of his face. He gently placed his hands on her back and started stroking her, then reached underneath, stroking her abdomen, and then, very gingerly, stroking her breasts.

"Can I make you cum?" she asked sweetly.

"Just looking at you almost makes me cum," he muttered.

In the last few months, he had masturbated while she watched a few times. She had assisted a couple of times and had put the head of his cock in her mouth a few times. She had yet to ever taste cum, though. He would never ask her to do that. That would be totally up to her. He knew that some girls didn't want to do that.

She lifted his cock and studied it. "I like the way it looks, Bobby. It looks so powerful. It's menacing!" she giggled. Then she leaned forward and took the head of his cock in her mouth, wetly licking the head. She knew that he loved that - that it drove him wild. She sometimes wondered what it would be like to just let him cum in her mouth. Would it be that bad? She imagined that it could gag her if she wasn't expecting it, and she could spit it out if it really tasted bad. Maybe that was something they could do in the future.

"Amber, that's going to make me cum, Baby," he told her as he pushed her gently so he could remove his cock from her mouth. "You have no idea what that feels like. It's like an almost instant orgasm!"

She smiled. "That makes me happy! Can I stroke it and make it cum?"

"Yes," he groaned. "I'll tell you when I'm about to cum."

He lay down and propped himself up so he could watch his little sister's inexpert manipulation of his cock. Everything she did felt good, even if her efforts weren't as efficient as his own. She was slowly running her hand up and down his tumescent shaft, looking from his cock to his face, hoping that she had his approval. "Am I doing it right?" she asked.

"It feels good. I'm going to cum soon. That! That right there! Yes! Don't stop doing that! Watch out, it's about to cum..." he moaned as his cock began spewing great ropes of white-hot sperm.

The first wad went straight up from his crotch and came back down on his stomach. As she stroked, she turned it inadvertently in a slightly different direction. Two gobs hit her square in the face, one on her cheek and the next on her chin. Then a squirt landed on one of her breasts. She was undeterred. She continued to stroke until Bobby took his cock gently from her hand and stroked out the small amount of remaining cum.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to get all over you," he gasped.

She laughed. "Why? I don't care," she said as she wiped her face with a Kleenex that she had gotten from her bedside table. "Why do you think that would bother me?"

"I didn't know. I don't want anything we do to be gross to you."

"It's not," she said as she dipped her finger tentatively in the pool of semen on his stomach. She touched it to her tongue and, looking at her brother, grinned. "It's not that bad. I'm not scared of it - it's not gross to me, either. I don't know if I'm ready to let you do it all in my mouth though. Is that okay?"

"Okay? I don't expect you to ever do anything for me except what you want to do, Amber."

"But you would like it, wouldn't you?" she smiled.

"Well, sure. But I don't expect it. Just being with you..."

"Just shut up, Bobby. I know you want to cum in my mouth. I'm not saying I'm gonna do it, but I know that's what you want. Don't you?"

"It would be hot, I guess," he admitted.

"Just say it."

"Amber, I want to cum in your mouth," he said. "There."

She laughed. "That sounded hot! At this point it may just be a fantasy, but it still sounds exciting. Right?"

She and Bobby wiped up the cum that had pooled on his stomach and in his pubic hair. He pulled his naked sister up to lay her head on the pillow next to him. He gazed in her pretty face. Her tan almost covered her freckles, but he still thought that they were so cute. Her big brown eyes gleamed with happiness and intelligence. Her smile revealed her perfectly straight, gleaming white teeth. There was nothing about her face or her body that wasn't perfect, in his opinion.

"Fuck, Amber, you're so pretty that it makes my heart ache to look at you."

She snickered. "You're so silly. You act like I'm a different person than I was a few months ago."

"You are the same person, but your looks have changed. You looked like a cute little girl. Now you're a beautiful woman. And you're sexy as hell," he told her.

"I wish you weren't my brother, Bobby," she whispered, suddenly serious.

"Why is that? You wouldn't even know me if I weren't your brother!" he smiled.

"You know what I mean. I'm in love with you. That's not normal, Bobby."

"It's not normal to love your brother? Look, the way I see it is that you always love your family. The cultural norm is to stifle our attraction for family members. That is what is unnatural and not normal - our attraction for each other is natural. Right?"

She smiled. "That's good rationalization, Big Brother. I mean, we have to tell ourselves that it's okay for us to be naked together, right?"

Looking at his sister's pretty face and down her slender, perfectly formed, naked body was bringing his cock back to full attention. He put his hand on her shoulder and pulled her to him for a kiss. She eagerly opened her mouth and stuck her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues did battle as they moaned their pleasure. Bobby's hands began to roam down her body, stroking her back, her sides, her abdomen and her breasts. She reached down and played with his hardening cock.

They broke the kiss and gazed expectantly into each other's eyes. Their chests heaved with excitement. He stroked her face and pulled gently at one of her pigtails. He tenderly stroked her nipples, never taking his eyes from hers. He could see the pure love that his sister had for him.

"I want to," she whispered. "I don't want to wait any longer."

"You mean...?" he choked as she continued to stroke his cock, lovingly. She took his hand in hers and moved it between her legs so that he could feel how wet she was.

"Are you sure, Baby?" he breathed as his heart threatened to beat out of his chest.

She nodded and the rapid rise and fall of her deliciously ripe young breasts told him that she was as excited as he was.

"I have to go get...you know..." he began, but she put her fingers on his lips.

"I've been on birth control for months," she whispered, blushing.

"What?" he asked, incredulously.