Amber Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted to be ready for whenever it happened. I mean, I didn't know if it would happen..."

Bobby rolled her over to her back and kneeled between her legs, reaching down to feel of her wetness. His eyes never left her face.

"Bobby, don't hurt me," she whispered. "Will there be a lot of blood? Do we need to put something under us? I don't know anything!" she grimaced.

"Hold on," he said. "Don't go anywhere!" he smiled. He went quickly to his room and came back with an old, ragged, dark blue, towel. "Double this up and put it under you. Just in case."

Amber did as he asked, then lay back down. "Did I spoil the mood?" she asked, worriedly.

Bobby smiled. "You're the sexiest thing I've ever laid eyes on. I don't think you could possibly spoil the mood for me," he told her as he kneeled between her legs and sucked a nipple into his mouth, then kissed up her chest, licking and nibbling at her throat. Then he hungrily sucked at her tongue as she fucked it into his mouth. His little sister had learned a lot about kissing. When he kissed her, her hunger for him was manifested in the way her mouth devoured his own and her tongue eagerly fucked his mouth.

He reached down and gently manipulated her clit, causing her to gasp, her hips undulating beneath him. He pressed a finger into her wet opening, then tried two. He couldn't go far without resistance. Her hymen was intact. He twisted his fingers in a slow, circular motion, then brought them up and showed her how wet they were.

"You're ready for me, Amber," he whispered. He stuck his fingers in his mouth and sucked them. "Baby Sister, you are delicious!"

"I want a taste," she whispered as she pulled his face to her and searched his mouth with her tongue.

As they kissed, Bobby lowered his body and, taking his throbbing cock in one hand, pressed it against her opening. As he pushed, he felt the head of his cock begin to enter his sister's pussy for the first time.

"Ouch!" she groaned. She looked in his eyes. "I am so scared," she said, her eyes shining.

"Try to relax. It won't hurt as much if you aren't fighting against it," he whispered, stifling his natural inclination to push forward and impale his baby sister on his tumescent length.

"Can you take it back out for just a minute?" she begged.

He did so. Amber reached down and stroked the head of his cock. "It's so wet, isn't it?" she asked. "Do you mind if I just lay here a minute? I'm just so nervous!"

Bobby lay down beside her and stroked her face. "We have all day, Baby," he told her. "We have three whole days, if you want."

Amber smiled. "What if I just say I've changed my mind?"

"Then so be it," he said.

"Well, you know I'm not gonna say that!" she grinned.

Suddenly Bobby rolled back between her legs and rubbed his cock along her pussy and down to her opening. He grasped the shaft and rotated it in circles, as if it were actually screwing into her body.

"That feels good, F Y I," she smiled.

Without warning, Bobby pushed forward. He could feel the head of his cock meeting resistance. It felt like he was pushing against a rubber band. He could see the smile on his sister's face dissipate, only to be replaced with a mask of uncertainly, then pain as he felt her hymen give way.

"That hurts a little," she whispered. "I think you did it!"

Bobby had stopped as soon as he felt her hymen give way. "Are you okay? Want me to take it out?"

"It stings. Are you in?"

Bobby stifled a smile. His sister was so innocent. He loved her even more for that. "Not all the way," he told her.

"Put it in all the way. I want all of you inside me," she gasped. "I don't care if it hurts."

Bobby allowed his cock to slide deeper inside his sister. She was very well-lubricated. He was thankful for that. He locked eyes with her as he very slowly pushed deeper. She was almost painfully tight, but her warm, virginal sheath was welcoming him with relative ease. He couldn't just slide in, though. He had to push. Her face told him that she was experiencing some pain but she was doing nothing to cause him to stop. It was evident that she was intent on having him as deep inside her as he possibly could go.

When he realized that he was all the way in, he closed his eyes, allowing himself, for the first time, to bask in the feeling of his sweet sister's warm, wet cunt, grasping his eager prick. Fuck, it felt so good. Nothing had ever matched this. He already felt as if he might cum soon.

He opened his eyes and saw that Amber was studying his face. He stroked her cheek. "Are you okay?" he croaked. He felt so much emotion that he could barely speak. He had never fucked a girl that he really loved. Yes, he cared about his two previous partners, but he had not felt the deep love and passion for them that he did for Amber.

"Yes. I feel like you've shoved a fence post in there, but it isn't hurting. Just a little sting," she said, clinically. "You're all the way inside me, now?"

"Oh Honey it feels so good," he gasped.

"You can move a little if you want," she suggested.

He experimentally withdrew a couple of inches, but could see the pain on her face.

"That stings when you pull back. It's okay, though. Keep going. I will tell you if it's too bad. I promise," she whispered.

He allowed himself to slide back in. He kissed her lips tenderly. "We're making love, Amber. I can't believe it."

"I like it, Bobby," she whispered as she very slowly began to move her hips against him.

Bobby pulled out about halfway and, again, saw her grimace. He slid back in and saw her eyes open in surprise. "What does that expression mean?" he laughed.

"It means I like it! It only hurts when you pull back. So far, anyway."

Bobby very carefully and very slowly pulled about halfway out again. "How was that?"

"That didn't hurt much. Fuck it back in!" she smiled, mischievously.

He pushed back in a little faster. Then he pulled back up, very slowly, and pushed back in harder. He repeated this several times.

Amber was panting, her mouth wide open. She seemed to be trying to speak, but couldn't formulate words. She placed her hand on his face and continued to gaze intently into his eyes. Bobby continued to slowly withdraw, trying to minimize her pain, then pushed back into her. He didn't think he could hold out much longer. The sight of his sexy, naked sister, impaled on his cock, coupled with the feel of her sizzling little pussy milking his cock, was just too much.

"Bobby! I'm cumming!" she gasped as her body spasmed. She grasped her own breasts and splayed her legs wider. "Ohhhhh Bobbbbbbbbeeeeeee!" she shrieked.

As soon as he realized that she was orgasming, his cock began to unload his boiling cum. It felt like it had the force of a fire hose and he could have sworn that he was shooting at least a quart of his jism into his precious sister's body.

"Ohh, Amber, fuckkkkkkkkkkk I'm cummmmming!" he groaned.

As his orgasm dissipated, he sank as deep into his sister as he possibly could and lay on top of her, panting. He could hear Amber's ragged breathing beside him.

"Oh, Bobby, please get off of me!" she gasped.

Bobby quickly rolled off of her. "You all right?"

"Yes. I'm burning like hell, but I've never been more all right in my life," she smiled as her chest continued to rise and fall with her heavy breathing.

Bobby looked down and realized that there was blood on his cock. He reached for a tissue and cleaned some of it off, then went to the bathroom, cleaning himself with a washcloth, then ran some warm water onto another washcloth and returned to Amber's room. She was splayed on the bed, her chest still rising and falling at a rapid rate.

Bobby sat on the bed and gently began to wash his sister's pussy, wiping the blood out of her sparse pubic hair and around her opening. Amber watched intently.

"I love you," she whispered. "How soon before we can do it again?"

*****

As Kaley and Billy drove to the state capital, she was thankful that Billy was not too chatty. He was listening to his favorite Alternative station on the radio. She had her own thoughts to contend with. She knew why Billy had wanted to go with her, and it had little, or nothing to do with seeing his old friend, Randy. She admitted to herself that she wanted exactly the same thing, but she couldn't just say that. She had to at least go through the motions of some sort of half-hearted protest.

Kaley had packed her sexiest lingerie and nightwear. She had some fairly expensive perfume that had made its way into her suitcase, as well. She had even brought along some sexual lubricant, just in case. Her mind was filled with thoughts of these things and how her sexy young son would react to some of the things she had planned for him.

"So, did you say you have a meeting this afternoon?" he asked.

"It's at 6 PM. A keynote speech," she replied.

"Do you have to go to that?"

"Well, yes. That's where I register. Why?"

"I just can't wait to be alone with you; that's why," he replied.

"We're alone now, Honey. Is something on your mind?" she asked.

"Yes. You. You know what I have in mind," he stated.

"No, I really don't. Can you give me a clue?" she protested.

Billy unzipped his pants and fished out his already-raging hard-on. "Here's a hint," he laughed.

"Shit, Billy. You'll make me wreck. Put that thing up!" she gasped.

"You want it don't you?" he asked, a smirk spreading across his face.

"Now, Billy. I can understand how what we did might give you the wrong idea. I was drunk. That was a one-time thing...I'm sorry if you thought I was leading you on," she told him, knowing that she didn't sound one bit convincing.

"Well, okay. If that's how it is. I'm sure you'll let me know if you change your mind. Meanwhile, we'll be sleeping in the same room and I'm really horny," he replied.

"You must really think your Mommy is a naughty girl," she croaked, already so turned on that she couldn't think straight. She could feel how wet her pussy already was. She couldn't wait to have him inside her again!

"Naughty doesn't even cover it. In fact, when we get to the room, you're probably going to get a spanking. And if the mood hits me, I may just take what I want," he told her as he reached over and stroked her thigh just above her knee.

"Seriously, Baby, don't touch me. Look how my hands are shaking!" she told him as she held one trembling hand up.

"What's wrong, Mom? Are you sick? Want me to drive?" he asked with concern.

"I'm not sick, Baby. Just please, PLEASE, don't talk about this while I'm driving?"

An hour later they were checked into the hotel and Bobby was carrying their suitcases into the room. After his mother had asked, he had obediently changed the topic for the rest of the drive.

Kaley went into the bathroom and Billy searched the TV for something to watch. He suddenly realized that he heard the shower running. He walked over and checked to see if the bathroom door was locked. It wasn't. He quickly discarded all his clothes and went into the bathroom.

"Billy, I really hope that's you," Kaley called.

"Yeah, Mom. I have to take a leak."

He peed, flushed, then slid the shower door open. His incredibly gorgeous naked mother had her back to him. He stepped in and swatted her firm ass.

"Why I never!" she said sarcastically, bending over slightly. "You wouldn't spank your own mother!"

Billy slapped her ass firmly. It made a perfectly satisfying sound. He did it again, harder this time.

"Ohhhh, Billy! You are so naughty!" she gasped, bending over even farther.

'She must really, seriously, like this,' he thought. He popped her again. She moaned. He spanked her again, as hard as he could, given the cramped space.

"No more, Baby," she panted as she turned toward him, searching for his mouth with her own. She kissed him deeply, then pulled his naked body into her arms. "Mommy likes that too much, honey," she whispered.

This information, as surprising as it was, made his cock throb even harder with lust. This woman was more than beautiful and sexy and forbidden - she was kinky! He wondered what else she was into or what new things they might discover together.

They feverishly dried each other, then rushed to the bed. Kaley got on all fours and wagged her ass at him.

Billy spanked one ass-cheek with his palm, then popped the other one. Kaley moaned. "Your mommy is so perverted, Baby!" she gasped. "You have no idea!"

Billy reached between her legs and found her saturated pussy. Her juices were literally flowing down her legs. He spread her legs and, laying on his back, scooted underneath her and, grasping her butt-cheeks, pulled her pussy down to his face. He licked her from her opening all the way up her cuntal crease to her clit.

When he took her swollen clit into his mouth and sucked, she shrieked, "Oh fuck, Billy, suck your mommy's clit! I'm going to cum all over your precious face, my darling!"

Billy prodded her dripping pussy with his finger, playing with her hole and her clit as he continued to suck and nibble and lick. He loved eating pussy and fancied himself to be rather accomplished. He reached up with his juice-slickened finger and ran it across her asshole. Surely this was something new to his mom. It was to him! He had never even considered touching a girl there, before, but as wild as his mother was, he had to up his game.

"Oh BABY!" she moaned. "Stick your finger in mommy's ass! Please?"

Hearing his mother say this sent a surge of wild lust through his body unlike anything he had ever experienced. He felt like a wild animal - as if no rules applied. This woman was ready for anything. Things he had never done; things he had never considered! He poked and prodded until his finger started slipping into his mother's asshole.

Much to his surprise, his mother moaned as her body began to spasm. Already? "Oh I am cummmmminggggg! Mommy is cumming!" she growled. Her asshole clenched so hard that it expelled his exploring finger.

Kaley fell over on her back, her chest heaving, her perfectly formed, huge breasts shaking deliciously. Billy attacked them. He attempted to simultaneously suck and lick and bite her nipples and breasts. He was insane with lust for her and she was egging him on with her moans and groans and shrieks of delight. She loved having her nipples bitten. He couldn't understand how she could tolerate it, and wondered if they would be sore later, but right now she was begging for it and he was chewing on them as if they were gum-drops.

He grabbed her calves and pushed her legs as wide open as he could get them, then pushed them upward until her knees were resting on her breasts. As he held her there, he bent and stuck his tongue into her asshole, something that had never crossed his mind as something he might do in his lifetime.

"Fuck! Oh Billy, yesssss! Oh HONEY, where did you learn to do that?" she panted as he fucked her asshole with his tongue.

He stopped for a moment and looked into her face, "You've had this done before?" he asked.

"Yes! Your Daddy was always crazy about that, and he knew how I loved it! Do it again, please?"

Billy bent forward and stuck his tongue as far inside his mother's asshole as he possibly could, then licked around the opening, lovingly, as his mother cooed her appreciation.

"Baby, grab Mommy's cosmetic bag from the bathroom, please? Hurry!" she panted.

Billy quickly went and grabbed the bag and gave it to his mother. She quickly unzipped it and found a small bottle of clear liquid. She handed it to Billy.

"What's this?" he grinned, although he was pretty sure he already knew.

"Lubricant," she smiled. "Do whatever you want with it, Baby. I love your imagination!"

"You are one naughty woman," he grinned.

He kneeled between her legs and squirted a large gob of the transparent liquid directly on her asshole. He took two fingers and smeared it around, then slid a finger inside her. She was panting and moaning. How could anyone love having their asshole played with this much? Yet she obviously loved it.

"Get on your knees, Mom," he suggested.

"No, I want to see your face when we do it. Put some of that stuff on your dick, Baby," she gasped.

Billy smeared the lube all over his throbbing cock. He was afraid he might cum soon, but he would just have to take that chance. He knelt as his mother reached down and grasped him. She opened her legs as wide as possible, her knees pulled back to her breasts. She rubbed the head of his cock on her asshole, then, releasing his cock, lay her head back.

"Put it in baby," she begged, her voice shaking with lust. "Fuck your mommy's ass!"

Billy leaned forward and, grasping his steel-hard member, pushed it into her asshole. Fuck, he had never felt anything this tight. The lubricant made his mother's anal shaft feel velvety smooth and wet and warm. With very little effort he slid inside her all the way to the root.

"Don't move! Oh Baby Billy, don't fucking move!" she screamed as her body spasmed in an obvious climax. "Unnnnnghhhhhhhhhhh! Oh fuck your cock feels so good in there! Unnnnnnnnngggggggggggghhhh!" she moaned in ecstasy.

"I can't hold it, Mom," he gasped as he let his pent-up load of teenage cum wash into his mother's ass. "Take my cum in your ass, you naughty girl!" he screeched.

Kaley took his face in her hands and kissed his mouth tenderly. "Oh, Baby, that was so good!" she whispered.

They lay there, panting, until his cock shrank and her ass-muscles pushed him out. She giggled. "That always feels funny with that happens," she whispered. "I promise you that we'll do something a bit more...um...traditional next time. Okay?"

Billy smirked. "I'm up for anything with you, Baby... um, Mom!"