Amber Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to?" he asked.

"No. N-O!" she said emphatically.

Billy crawled over the top of her restrained body and began kissing her neck. She shivered. It tickled.

"That tickles," she giggled. "Did you tie me up just to kiss my neck?" she said, mockingly.

Billy began kissing down her spine, which was also ticklish, but also pleasant. When he reached her butt-crack, he kissed her lower spine and licked.

"Billy? What are you doing?"

"Whatever the fuck I want, and there's not a thing you can do about it, Little Sister," he said, trying to sound menacing.

"Oh, well excuse me for asking," she giggled.

"You do realize that you can't get loose, right? I could do anything to you and you couldn't do a thing about it!"

"Like what?" she grinned.

"I could belt whip you. I could take a bottle and ram it up your hot little pussy. I could pee on you. I could get all the condiments out of the fridge and pour them on you..."

"I think you're just listing stuff that you would never do... What ARE you gonna do? I know you have something in mind."

"Amber, have I ever told you that you've got a really sexy ass?"

"I think you mentioned that you like it," she smiled.

"I love your ass, Baby Sister," he whispered as he kissed one of her butt-cheeks.

"Billy!"

Billy continued to kiss both of her ass-cheeks. "Fuck, you're sexy, Amber!" he moaned.

"Thank you, Billy," she moaned. She loved the way he was kissing and massaging her bottom. Then he bit her, just a brief nip.

"Ouch! You bit my ass, you bastard!"

He nipped her other ass-cheek. Then a few more nips. Then he popped her, lightly with his hand.

"Billy!" She strained against the ropes. "Let me go. Untie me right now!"

Billy took her firm ass-cheeks in his hands and spread them, revealing her asshole to him. He buried his face in her ass and licked around her asshole, then inserted his tongue into her.

"Fuck, Billy, stop! That's nasty!" she screeched.

Billy reached underneath and felt of her pussy. She was still very wet. He found her clit and flicked it a few times, then began to insert a finger inside her.

"Oh, Billy, what are you doing to me?" she moaned.

He inserted another finger and pushed the two fingers as deeply as he could inside his squirming sister. Then he leaned forward again and licked around her nether ring.

"You nasty bastard," she moaned.

Billy grabbed a pillow and stuffed it underneath her, lifting her ass a few inches off the bed, spreading her butt-cheeks a bit, giving him better access to her asshole.

"Billy, stop. Untie me. We can fuck. I will suck you off. Whatever you want!" she groaned. She was suddenly very unsure of what he had in mind and, even though she did trust him not to hurt her, he was very unpredictable.

Billy once again inserted two fingers into her pussy and began to fuck them in and out until she responded. His little sister obviously loved to fuck, even if it was his fingers.

"That's good, Billy. I like that. Put your cock in there, please?" she begged.

Instead, Billy once again buried his face in her ass and fucked his tongue in and out of her asshole while he fucked his fingers in and out of her juicy cunt.

"You like that, Little Sister? Like your big brother's tongue in your cute little ass?" he gasped. Kissing and tonguing her there had excited him immensely. He felt wild. His little sister was restrained and he could do anything he wanted to her.

"It's nasty," she moaned.

"Does it feel good, Amber? Or not?" he demanded.

"Yes, okay? It feels strange. Odd. But yes. Do you really like that?"

"Hell YES, I like it! I fucking love it!" he exclaimed as he pressed his face between her cheeks and continued to tongue her asshole. He pressed his tongue as deeply into her as he could, continuing to fuck her pussy with two fingers.

"That feels good," she whispered. "I like it. Do you really like it?"

"I very much like it," he assured her. "Tell me to do it, Amber. Tell me what you want. It's so hot when you do that."

She had her eyes closed, just relaxing and enjoying what he was doing. She smiled. "Eat my ass, Big Brother. Stick that tongue deep inside my bottom! Spank me a little! Not hard, though!"

Billy almost laughed. He couldn't tell if his little sister was being genuine or was just going along with what he asked. He spanked her bottom, careful to spank on the cheek. He spanked firmly, just enough to sting. Not enough to leave a mark. When he did it, he slightly rotated his fingers inside her pussy.

"Mmmm, harder," she suggested.

Yeah, she was probably just going along with this little game, but that was okay. He popped her again, and again, and again; each time he was very careful where he hit and was very careful not to hit her too hard.

"Too hard?" he gasped.

"Just right," she moaned. "Put your tongue back in?"

"Got a better idea," he said as he reached to the floor and took his fingers out of her dripping pussy.

"Billy, what are you doing? What is that? Billy!"

"This would be what we call your personal lubricant," he said in his mock announcer's voice.

"Billy! No!"

"You're going to love this, Baby Sister. Trust me," he snickered.

She strained to look back and see what he was doing, but his hands were hidden from her view. "Billy, untie me. No!"

Billy opened the bottle and, holding his sister's ass-cheeks spread, squirted a large portion of the clear lubricant directly onto her asshole. He continued to spread her cheeks with one hand while he used the index finger of his other hand to smear the lubricant, then began to insert his finger inside her ass. He went slowly, lubricating her as he went.

"Billy, stop! No! Don't do this!" she whined.

"Amber! Shush! Relax a minute. Just relax. Stop tensing up. Hear me?"

Amber tried to relax as much as she could. She knew that, if he had made up his mind, he was going to do this. Maybe it wouldn't hurt so bad. Maybe he was right; that, if she relaxed, it wouldn't be so bad. He obviously got off on this, and she loved pleasing him, but wasn't this a little too far out?

Billy slid his finger inside her to the second knuckle. He had taken great pains to make sure that she was extremely well-lubricated. Hurting her was the last thing he wanted to do.

"You okay, Amber?" he asked. This was such a turn on to him that his cock was raging and pre-cum was running down his shaft.

"Yes. I'm fine. It doesn't hurt. Yet," she admitted.

"Okay, you tell me if it does, okay?" he whispered as he kissed one of her ass-cheeks.

"Okay. It feels weird. That's all," she groaned.

Billy pulled his finger out for more lubricant.

"No, you can put it back! I wasn't complaining!" she whispered.

Billy poured a little more lubricant in her nether crease and rubbed it gently around her asshole, then began to slowly re-insert his finger. Her asshole was so incredibly tight. He wondered what it would be like to ass-fuck her like he had his mother a few times. He couldn't imagine how good that would be. He knew he would never force her to do that, though. It had to be by mutual consent.

"That feels good, Billy. It does! Do you like it?" she gasped.

"I love introducing this to you, Amber. How good this can feel," he croaked. He was so turned on that he could barely speak. "Your ass turns me on like nothing ever has," he admitted. "I think about your perfect tits and your perfect ass all the time."

He was steadily pushing his finger deeper inside his sister until, now, it was all the way inside her. "Amber, my finger is all the way in. How does that feel?"

"It feels good. I wish I could kiss you. It would be so good to kiss you while you do that!" she moaned.

Billy quickly started untying the ropes. Within a minute, he had them completely off.

He lay down and took his little sister into his arms. She kissed him deeply, inserting her tongue into his mouth. She was insanely aroused; that was quite apparent to her brother. He lay her on her back and brought her legs up until her knees were almost touching her breasts. He then lay down on his side and kissed her mouth again, as he reached down and touched her well-lubricated asshole.

He ran his finger around the rim, teasingly, as they kissed. Then he pushed his index finger inside her again, very slowly.

"Oh that's so good," she groaned as she sucked as his mouth. "I never thought this would feel so good. Oh, Baby, put it in deeper," she gasped.

Billy eased his finger very slowly inside her. She reached down and began to fondle his penis as he twisted and turned his finger inside her, once again having inserted his finger all the way.

"Oh, Billy! I never knew!" she panted.

"Want to try two fingers?" he whispered as he delicately kissed her lips.

"Yes. Just be careful. Don't hurt me," she groaned.

"Amber. I would never intentionally hurt you, Little Sister. I love you," he said gently.

He proceeded to apply lube to two fingers now. He felt that he had them sufficiently coated with the viscous liquid, and lay back down and kissed his sister's sweet mouth. Then he pressed his fingers against her nether ring. He had her lubricated so well that the tips of his fingers slipped in quite easily.

He looked into her face and she into his. She nodded, indicating that he should proceed. He went very slowly, but she never complained and he soon had the two fingers inside her up to the first digit.

She continued to play with his cock and balls, but now reached for his face and stroked it. "Oh Billy, I love you so much. I am cumming, Baby."

He could feel her asshole clench around his fingers and he had to reposition to keep his fingers from being pushed out. He was determined that she was going to ride his fingers all the way through what was obviously a very intense orgasm. Her beautiful face was contorted into what looked like pain, but Billy knew it was quite the opposite. Her chest heaved and her gorgeous breasts swayed deliciously.

Finally, she curled up against him, her head now burrowed into his chest. His fingers were still, at least partially, inside her asshole. She was panting and groaning with pleasure.

"How was that, sweet Amber?" he whispered in her ear.

"I've never felt anything like it," she gasped.

"Want me to take my fingers out now?"

"No. I like it. I'm as perverted as you, I guess."

Billy forced his fingers a little deeper, but saw a slight grimace on her face.

"Can you, like, put some more of that stuff?" she whispered.

Billy got the bottle of lubricant and got between her legs, pouring a good portion directly onto her asshole and quickly rubbing it around with his fingers so it wouldn't run down onto the bed. Then he gently placed the same two fingers onto her nether ring and pushed. He withdrew and pushed one finger easily deep inside her.

Her eyes opened wide and she smiled. "You're so nasty and naughty, Big Brother!"

He withdrew his finger and, again, pushed two fingers inside her. When he got to the first digit he felt her arch herself toward him, accepting his fingers. They slid easily inside her until they were both in all the way to the hilt.

"Oh I fucking love it!" she moaned. "I never imagined! Oh, Billy!"

He smiled. She was so turned on. She was loving this so much. He knew that she was his, to do with as he pleased. From now on, she would do anything for him. She would be eager to try any new things that came into his mind.

"You know that, one of these days, I'm going to fuck that ass, right?" he smiled as he continued to move his fingers deep inside her.

"Really?" she moaned. "Tell me about it. I am about to cum again."

"Well," he began. "One of these days we're going to be playing around, like we are right now...I'll have my fingers inside your ass and you'll be hot as fire because you love it so much...you do love it, right?"

"Yes, I love it! Oh I fucking love it!" she said as she squirmed around his fingers.

"Then I'll just going to take my fingers out of you...like this..." he whispered as he allowed his fingers to slide out.

"No! Put them back. Please? It feels so good!!" she begged.

"Then I'm just going to do this..." He took his cock and began rubbing the head against her lubricant-slickened asshole as he held her knees up.

"No, Billy. No!" she gasped.

"But I'll just be teasing, rubbing it on your asshole like this..." He rubbed the throbbing head of his cock against her nether ring. "Teasing, you know? Just teasing..."

"Yes? Tell me!" she gasped.

"Then I will push, like this..." He pushed and simultaneously pulled her body to him. Surprisingly, the head popped inside her with very little resistance.

"No, take it out! Take it out! You're too big!" she groaned.

Reluctantly, he withdrew. "Anyway, that's how it will be...." he managed.

"Get it slick."

"What?" he asked, not understanding what he was supposed to 'get slick'.

"Give me that stuff," she suggested.

Still not quite understanding what she meant, he handed her the lube. She opened the cap and, grasping his cock, poured some directly onto it and began to stroke it. Then she applied some more, and just smeared it on the head.

"Now it should work," she stated.

"Fuck, Amber. Are you sure?"

"We can try. If it hurts, you'll stop, right?"

"Get up on all fours," he suggested.

Amber complied and wagged her ass at him teasingly.

He took yet more of the lubricant and smeared it on her already-slick asshole, then got on his feet behind her and rubbed the head of his cock on her asshole. He pushed, and the head popped inside. She was so tight that he was sure that he could not possibly keep from cumming. He stopped, allowing her to acclimate herself to him.

"You've got a horse cock, Big Brother," she gasped. Don't do anything yet, please." She was sweating. She was a little scared, a lot excited, and very nervous.

"Is it hurting you?" he gasped.

"No. It just feels like you could do major damage to my plumbing!"

"I assure you that it isn't dangerous in that way, Amber. I just don't want to hurt you."

"Ease it in a little," she said as she pushed back toward him.

He found that, as slowly as he was going, he was not encountering any resistance. It was as if her asshole was welcoming him and eager for him to be there!

"You okay, Baby?" he asked.

"It just feels like you have a tree trunk in me. It's not painful, though," she croaked.

"I want it to feel good to you," he moaned.

"I think it does. I haven't decided yet!"

She was so tight. The deeper he went the harder it was to go further. He leaned into her, pushing steadily and was surprised when he realized that she was pushing back toward him, as well. At long last he realized that he was as deep as he was likely to ever get. The pleasure was intense. The only thing that was keeping him from cumming was the worry over her discomfort.

"Are you all the way in?" she groaned. "You're HUGE!"

"I think so," he grimaced. "Oh, Baby, it feels so good."

"I'm trying to relax. Be patient," she gasped.

After a moment, she whispered, "Fuck it. Slowly, please."

Billy grasped her hipbones and withdrew a few inches, then slid forward. She gasped and he could tell that it wasn't from pain. He did it again, the same thing. Then again. And again.

"Oh Baby, you're fucking your little sister's ass!" she moaned.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, Baby. No pain. It's feeling better all the time," she said as she looked back over her shoulder.

He began withdrawing a bit further, then sliding a bit more quickly, all the way until his pubic bone was nestled between her perfect little ass-cheeks.

"Oh Billy, that's good. That feels so good. Oh baby, yesssss! I am gonna cummmm!" she chanted.

He couldn't hold back any longer. When he felt her asshole clamp onto his enraged penis, and realized that his sweet little sister was loving her first ass-fucking, he began to spew hot quarts of his cum inside her. "Oh, Amber. It's so fucking good, Baby. Oh fuck I'm cumming!!"

Soon, the siblings collapsed, covered in sweat from their exertions. He held his naked sister and whispered every sweet thing he could think of to her. He told her how much he loved her and cherished her and would always love her with all his heart. He told her how beautiful and sexy she was and how that he admired how smart she was and how good she could cook. He told her how much he appreciated how she helped them in their lawn-mowing business. He told her how badly he felt from treating her badly in the past. Amber held his hand and smiled and wondered when they could do this again.

12