Amber Pt. 03

Story Info
Amber becomes interested in Billy, the other brother.
11.2k words
4.56
14.3k
32
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber, Part 3

All characters are at least 18 years of age. Some have commented that these stories look familiar. I have had these stories posted before. I took them down because some of them appeared on Amazon, for sale, without my permission. I have rewritten some of them a little bit.

In the next couple of months, Amber and Bobby were not alone as much as they wanted, but when they were, they almost always made love. Amber had learned to give him a blow-job, though she still wasn't quite ready for him to cum in her mouth. She wanted to, but Bobby reassured her that if she never did that for him that he was perfectly okay with it.

They both preferred making love. Sometimes she would spread her legs, welcoming Bobby to impale her with his hard cock, then they would just lay still, whispering to each other, barely moving. They would kiss and Bobby sometimes licked and sucked her breasts which, incredibly, had continued to fill out.

Kaley, the twins' mother, had told Billy after their trip together that what they had done was totally out of bounds and that she just couldn't continue to participate in such a thing. Billy had given lip service to what she said, ostensibly agreeing with her that what they had done was wrong and could never happen again.

Kaley was doing an interim teaching position at a local school. All three siblings were enrolled at the local college. As it worked out, Amber and Bobby's schedules matched well enough that they could ride together some days. Billy usually drove himself to school. He got home a couple of hours before they did, but sometimes had night classes.

Kaley was home all day one Friday because of 3 day weekend break for the school system. Billy arrived home shortly after noon. She was busily dusting and mopping the floors and cleaning the downstairs bathroom, along with other household chores.

"Hey, Honey, I didn't know you got home this early," she told him.

"Yeah, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I do. Later on Tuesday and Thursday," he told her as he enjoyed the view of her legs as she stood on a stool dusting a bookcase. Her shorts were tight and short and the strappy tee-shirt that she wore emphasized her magnificent breasts. His cock began to harden immediately.

"Have you had lunch? I can fix you something," she told him as she stepped down from the stool.

He moved close to her and put his arms around her, pulling her to him. "The only thing I'm hungry for is you," he grinned.

She endeavored to push him away. "No, Billy," she groaned. "We talked about this. You agreed that we couldn't..."

He reached around and grasped her butt-cheeks and pulled her against him, pressing his erection against her. "I wasn't horny at that moment, Mom. I know you want it," he told her as he tightened his grip on her ass, not allowing her to move away from him.

She took both hands and pushed at his shoulders. "No, Billy. No. I said NO!"

Billy grinned. He leaned forward and kissed her lips, then licked and kissed her throat all the way down to her prominent cleavage.

"Billy," she gasped. "No, Honey, please let me go!"

Still gripping her ass with one hand, he pulled one of the straps of her tee shirt down her shoulder, revealing the upper half of one of her breasts. He reached inside her bra and tweaked her nipple, then pulled the other strap down and roughly wrestled her shirt below her bra. Then he pulled her bra straps down her shoulders as she continued to, half-heartedly, struggle against him. Her breasts were now revealed to his lecherous gaze and he roughly pinched one of her nipples, then the other one.

"Billy, STOP!" she yelled, beating on his back with her fists.

Billy stooped and, reaching behind her knees, picked her up. He carried her into her bedroom and kicked the door shut. "Get your clothes off or I'll rip them off," he ordered. He kicked his shoes off, pulled his shirt over his head and began to unfasten his jeans.

"Billy, no...Honey...please don't make me do this..." she gasped as she unfastened her bra and let it fall to the bed. They she wrestled her top over the top of her head. "We can't. Seriously!" She was so eager for him that it was hard to even give lip-service to her faux protests.

Billy allowed his jeans to fall to the floor, followed quickly by his boxer briefs. His thick cock sprang into view. He stepped out of his pants, quickly removed his socks and got on top of his mother, straddling her.

"Billy, you bad boy!" she gasped.

"Me? You're the naughty girl," he smirked. "Wearing those little short shorts and that sexy blouse around the house. What did you expect that I was going to do? There's only so much a man can take!"

"But I didn't know you were coming home," she argued.

"You could have changed as soon as I came in. You know how sexy your body is. You know what it does to men. You know what it does to me!" he smiled as he bent forward to kiss her lips.

She kissed him, inserting her tongue into his mouth. She loved when he sucked her tongue and she loved to suck his. She could feel his naked cock rubbing between her legs. She didn't offer to take her shorts off, knowing that Billy would soon remove them and then would do whatever he wanted to her. She couldn't wait!

Breaking the kiss, he whispered, "You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen. I can't ever get enough of you." Then he grinned and said, "And you're such a naughty girl! I'm going to have to punish you."

Her eyes flashed with excitement. "No, Billy, no! I'm sorry. I will be good. I promise. I will suck your dick. I'll let you fuck me. I'll make you an apple pie!" she giggled. "Just don't punish me!"

Billy stood and grasped the top of her shorts. She wrestled away from him to the other side of the bed, standing with the bed between them. "No, Billy, you can't punish me!" she smiled.

"Get over here, NOW!" he commanded her. "It's just going to be worse. Get over here!"

Kaley giggled. "What are you going to do? You have to catch me first." Her eyes glittered with excitement. "Just let me suck that thing," she said as she pointed at his thick cock as it bounced when he moved.

He quickly crawled across the bed toward her, but she deftly moved to the other side of the bed and opened the bedroom door. She took her breasts in her hands and hefted them. "Want these, Baby? Want to suck them? Kiss them? Bite them? You hafta catch me first!" she laughed as she ran from the room.

Billy ran out of her bedroom and saw her at the top of the stairs, waving at him. He quickly ran up the stairs and into the room he shared with his brother. His mother was on his bed, positioned on all fours.

"You sexy bitch," he breathed. "You're asking for it!"

"Oh? I'm willing to beg," she giggled. "And who are you calling a bitch?"

He approached the bed and, grasping his mother's extremely tight shorts, started peeling them and her panties down her thighs. He popped her ass with his hand, hard.

"Be careful, Baby. Butt-cheeks only. Not my thighs, please," she gasped.

"Sorry," he said as he smacked her bottom again. "Fuck, your ass is perfect!" he gasped.

"Spank me, Baby. I need it!" she sobbed.

He wrestled her shorts and panties down and off, then felt of her pussy. She was so very wet and ready for whatever he wanted! He popped her ass again. And again. And again.

"Oh I love it," she gasped, as she rolled over and opened her legs. "Spank my naughty pussy, Baby!" she moaned.

Billy took the flat of his hand and popped her pussy, making sure that he smacked both her clit and her labia. "Fuck!" she groaned. "Yes!"

Billy popped her again and, seeing how she loved it, did it again. His cock was throbbing with need. He glanced and saw that his cock-head was covered with pre-cum and that it was actually dripping off the end. He smacked her pussy again.

"Oh Baby, I love that. You're going to make me cum!" she groaned. "Bite my nipples?"

He moved onto the bed and began to gently lick and kiss and suck her breasts. Then he tentatively bit one of her nipples.

"Fuck, Billy. That hurts so good! I wish you could just chew on them, but they hurt so bad later," she gasped.

"I don't want that, Mom," he whispered. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You're my sweet Baby," she groaned as she looked into his face. "Make love to me, Billy."

Billy got between her legs and, placing his cock-head at her opening, eased himself inside her. She was still very tight, but so gloriously wet that he slid to the hilt easily. "Oh fuck it's so good," he moaned, fighting his orgasm.

"You are a bad boy," she groaned. "I'm going to cum. Please don't move, Honey."

He could feel his mother begin to tremble and her breathing became ragged. She gasped and groaned, almost silently, as she put her hand on his face and looked into his eyes. "I love you so much, Billy."

He tried not to move as he felt her come down from her orgasm, her breathing eventually becoming more regular. She kept her eyes closed for several moments and he sensed that she was just savoring her orgasm and the feel of his thick cock sunk to the hilt in her sex-starved body.

When she opened her eyes, she smiled. Fuck, she was gorgeous. She looked, to him, like a supermodel. Tall, firm and shapely breasts, lean, blonde hair, blue eyes, ultra-white and straight teeth.

"Want to cum in my mouth, Baby?" she whispered.

He grinned. "Is that what you want, you naughty girl? A mouthful of your own son's sperm? Or do you want it in your hot little pussy?"

"If I get to choose, I want to taste it, but you get to do whatever you want. I can't stop you," she reminded him.

"You know what you really need is a good ass fucking," he told her, thoughtfully.

"Yes, I sure do, but we may have to do that next time, huh?"

"What if I just take it?" he asked.

"That's hot, Baby. I like that thought. But if you do that, I'm not putting it in my mouth afterward. I'm nasty, but not stupid!"

"I can't hold it much longer," he gasped, still just lying still inside her.

"What are you thinking about...I mean what gets you over the top when we do it?"

"Everything, but mostly how beautiful you are," he whispered.

"Oh Baby, that's the sweetest thing I've ever heard," she whispered, her eyes filling with tears. "I need to cum again. Will you let me?"

"Let you?" he laughed. "That's what this is all about. What do you want me to do?"

"Just fuck me really slowly. If you need to cum, go ahead. Don't hold it back. We can cum together," she whispered as she stroked his face. "Then I'll clean you off with my mouth, if you'll let me," she smiled.

He began to withdraw and then plunge back inside his mother. Immediately the look on her face was one of pure rapture. She gasped and thrust her loins up at him, very deliberately and slowly, grinding herself into him. She tweaked her nipples and alternately closed and opened her eyes.

"You're such a good lover, Baby," she gasped. "It's just perfect. Oh Billy it's so fucking good!" she groaned as her climax hit her like an earthquake.

Billy felt the fiery hot rush of his cum begin to spurt from his cock. He looked into his mother's gorgeous face and thought that nothing had ever felt this perfect in his entire life. It felt as if a river of his young, potent sperm was pouring into his mother's needy pussy. It felt as if her cunt was milking every last drop of his man-seed out of his thick, young cock.

He collapsed on his mother, gasping for air. "Oh Mom, so good," he croaked.

She looked in his face. "You're the best. Ever. EVER!" she groaned.

She kissed him and they lay there whispering and kissing until his deflating cock slipped out of her. She pushed him onto his back and got between his legs. She picked up his cock, which was covered in their mingled juices. It had shriveled until it was only about 4 inches long and almost totally soft. She began to lick it, then took it in her mouth and savored the flavor of their juices. As she knew would happen, he began to harden again. Boys! They could be ready to go again in just a few minutes. As she continued to lick and kiss and suck his cock, he soon was rock-hard again. She eagerly took him into her throat and, simultaneously, managed to make eye contact with him. Yes, he was in awe of her skills. That was so exciting to her.

After a moment she relinquished his throbbing shaft. She smiled as she crawled up over him and, holding him in place, sank down until she had impaled her sopping-wet pussy. "Oh that's good," she groaned.

He smiled. "You can't get enough, can you, naughty girl?"

She laughed. "You're so funny, Billy. I love it. Do you think that it would be this good if we did it often?"

"No. Of course not, but that doesn't mean I don't want it. I would do this every day."

"I couldn't take it every day, Honey. Not all the spanking and stuff."

"Well, we can't, anyway. When you're through with this interim job, we might be alone more, though. What do you think?" he asked as she rode up and down on his tumescent shaft.

"No," she smiled. "I'm never letting you do this again. You can't make me!"

"Not gonna let me, huh? You know I can take what I want, don't you?" he said arrogantly.

"You are man enough to take what you want? You don't have to be given permission, do you?" she gasped, grinding up and down on his cock-shaft.

"No. I will take you whenever I want it. If I have to hold you down or tie you up, I will get what I need," he groaned, gritting his teeth to keep from cumming.

"You don't just want it, do you, Baby?" she gasped. "You need it, don't you? You need your Mommy's body, don't you? You have to have me, don't you? Oh fuck, I am CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGG!!"

"Yes, I need your hot body. And I will have it whenever I want it!" he grunted as his mother flailed on his cock, screaming her passion as she orgasmed. He began to cum again. Hot jets of his cum poured out, once again, into his mother's sexy body. He couldn't believe how sexy her body looked as she rode his cock. Her perfect breasts jiggled so enticingly. He suddenly sat up and suckled one of her breasts, then the other. She hugged him to her body, moaning her appreciation.

"OH, BILLY, you're so good to your Mommy," she moaned.

They lay next to each other for a few moments. Billy checked the time. "I hate to break this up, but they may be home from school before long. Next time you seduce me, we better stay downstairs," he laughed.

"I'll keep that in mind, but you're not getting this again," she smiled as she grabbed her clothes and ran down the stairs.

*****

Amber and Bobby had many discussions, and arguments, about dating. When Amber went on a date, Bobby always asked a lot of questions and acted very jealous if she so much as kissed her date. He, on the other hand, didn't like it when Amber asked about his dates.

He had been dating a girl with whom he had some classes. She was about Amber's height, 5-3, and was really put together, with large breasts and shapely legs. Bobby thought that she was smoking hot and when he got the opportunity to get her alone at her apartment, he had had sex with her.

After this had happened a few times, he began to feel guilty about not telling Amber. He loved Amber more than he had ever loved anyone and, if she had been his girlfriend, he would never have cheated on her. But she wasn't. She was his sister and he knew there was no future in their relationship. They couldn't marry and they couldn't have children together. Still, she loved him and he loved her. They made love whenever they could. He felt that he should tell her what he had been doing, even though he knew it would hurt her.

On the way back home from school one day, he was driving and wasn't paying much attention to what she was saying. He was thinking about what he wanted to tell her.

"Bobby, you're not listening to a thing I'm saying," she said.

He sighed. "I need to tell you something, Amber," he said, as he turned into a parking lot and parked the car.

"What is it?"

"I should have already told you," he muttered, unable to even look in her eyes. "I've been having sex."

She sat there, her face a mask of pain. He could tell that she was hurt and was trying to control her emotions. She reached in her pocket for a Kleenex and started dabbing at her eyes.

"Amber, I love you. I always will. I don't think that I'll ever love a woman like I do you. But..." he stammered. "We've been over all this."

She sobbed and tried to speak. Tears streamed down her face. It broke his heart.

"I don't deserve you," he said.

"I knew this was coming," she sniffled. "We have to move on. We both know that. We can't have each other..." She wailed and bent forward as if she might throw up.

"I've handled this whole thing wrong. I've been jealous when you dated, and then I kept what I did a secret..."

"Yes, you handled it wrong. It hurts, Bobby. You know it does."

"I know. My selfishness has hurt the one person on earth that I love the most. That is you, Amber. It always will be," he whispered as he tried to hug her. She pulled away from him.

"From now on, when I go out on a date, don't ask me about it. If I want you to know something, I'll tell you," she sniffled. "If you're going to fuck everybody you go out with, then so will I."

"Amber..."

"Sex means nothing to you, Bobby. That's the difference in us. I've never done it with anyone but you and it's always special, because I love you. It isn't just biological," she told him, angrily.

"Amber, I know what you're saying is true, but sex is not always about love. Sometimes it's just lust. Sometimes it just feels good, but means nothing. Sometimes it's a mixture. There are things that turn you on. Right?" he countered.

"Sex with you is good because I'm in love with you," she whimpered. "You could be ugly and I would still love it."

He scoffed. "Well, I'm not that good looking, but if my appearance was disgusting, you wouldn't enjoy it as much. There's more to it than just emotion. There's a visual component and there's all kinds of psychological components."

"When did you become Sigmund Freud?" she smiled through her tears.

"You've admitted to me that one thing that makes sex between us good is that it's forbidden. Right?"

"Well, yes, that does spice it up. It's still based on love though, Bobby," she replied.

"We've watched porn together, Amber. I've seen some of the things that turn you on. Everyone is turned on by different stimuli. Everybody's different. Sex between us is great because we love each other, but it's not JUST that...you're incredibly sexy and pretty. That would turn me on whether I loved you or not. Sorry, just being honest," he stated.

"I'm selfish too, Bobby. I wanted you to myself. I know there's no future in it. I just can't imagine ever loving anyone like I do you. I just don't," she gasped as a fresh torrent of tears flowed down her face.

Bobby undid his seat belt and took her into his arms. "Baby Sister, I love you more than anyone on earth. That's not going to change. Ever," he whispered.

She smiled through her tears. "Speaking of stimuli," she sniffled. "That 'Baby Sister' stuff...that does it for me."

"Yeah, me too, obviously," he smiled.

"Nobody's home, Big Brother," she smiled. "Why are we wasting time here?"

*****

Billy had turned over a new leaf as far as Amber was concerned. He had, at one time, been very unkind to her and had called her names. He had told her that she was ugly and scrawny and a nerd. Now she was neither ugly (she really had never been unattractive) nor scrawny. He admired her work ethic and he even admired the fact that she went to church, though the rest of the family rarely did. She was always kind, even when someone was unkind to her.

He couldn't, however, get her off of his mind. She had blossomed into one of the sexiest girls he knew. She had grown a few inches and her breasts had developed so much in the last few months that he couldn't keep his eyes off of them. He had come home drunk one day and forced her to let him pull her shirt up and lick her perfect B-cup breasts. He had felt really bad about it afterward, but he couldn't stop thinking about it. Amber didn't treat him much differently, but he had noticed that she was more careful about what she wore to walk across the hall from her bedroom to the bathroom at bedtime. He could see down the hallway from his bed, but was rarely ever rewarded with a view of her dressed scantily, as used to be the norm.