Amber Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you know we have to call her bluff, right?" Billy grinned.

"Is she saying she wants a threesome? I don't know that I want to do that!" Bobby grimaced.

"I know what you mean. I've seen you naked a million times, but I don't want anything to do with your hard knob," Billy laughed.

"How about we turn the lights out. She won't even know which one of us is doing what!" Bobby suggested.

They rushed upstairs, turned the light off in Amber's room, took all their clothes off, and got under her sheet, careful not to touch other.

In a few minutes they heard the shower being turned off. A few minutes after that, the bathroom door opened and Amber appeared in the semi-darkness, but they could see that she was totally naked.

"Fuckkkkkkk," Billy groaned. She's serious.

"Leave the light off and shut the door," Bobby yelled at Amber.

Amber laughed. "You guys embarrassed?"

"We thought it might be fun if you don't know which is which," Billy said, as she closed the door and felt her way to the bed. It was not totally dark outside, but her curtains blocked out almost all of the light. As their eyes adjusted, they could see each other, but indistinctly. Amber was uncertain which of her brothers got out of bed and helped her under the sheet before he got back under himself.

Amber sat up and eagerly reached between both of her brothers legs and soon had a cock in each hand. She expertly manipulated both of them and tried, by feeling of them, to guess the identity of each brother. She had always thought that Billy might be slightly thicker, but she couldn't tell just by feeling of them.

"Feel good?" she whispered. "You two are going to take such good care of your little sister, aren't you?"

"Fuck, Amber," Billy said. She knew then that he was the one that had stayed in bed and was against the wall.

She giggled. She got up on all fours and threw the sheet off. She maneuvered herself until she was between Bobby's legs and began kissing his swollen cock. Emboldened by his moans, she licked around the corona, then suckled the head before allowing him to slip deep into the recesses of her warm, wet mouth. All the while, she continued to stroke Billy's cock.

Billy reached down and began to play with one of her breasts, teasing it and tweaking a nipple.

She came up off of Bobby's cock, her saliva dripping down her chin. "Oh that feels so good," she moaned. Then she made her way between Billy's legs and hungrily took him in her mouth.

"Fuck," he moaned. "Amber, Baby Sister, that is most excellent!"

She removed him from her mouth with a giggle and lay down on the pillow between her brothers. "I've always imagined both of you sucking my breasts at the same time," she whispered. "Please turn the night light on, Bobby. It's right over there." She pushed at him to get out of bed. "I want to see this."

"Well so much for her not knowing which was which," Billy laughed.

Bobby turned the small night light on. The room was now awash in a very dim, sensual light. Amber's naked body, to both brothers, looked like a carnal sacrifice being offered to them. Amber was shorter than average, and very slender, but her breasts were a B-cup now, her waist was tiny, and her ass and legs were well shaped. She was cute. As befitted her name, her hair was red-brown and a large number of freckles covered her nose and cheeks. Both of her brothers agreed that she was beautiful. She had recently been wearing her hair in pigtails, which they both adored, but tonight her hair was down, framing her pretty face. Her legs were slightly spread, as if in invitation to whichever of her brothers wanted her first.

They moved to begin suckling her breasts. Amber looked down at them, both of her beautiful, wonderful brothers, licking and sucking her breasts. "Oh yessss, that feels so good. Ohhhhh, yesssss! Both of you are amazing! Oh this is HEAVEN!"

The twins continued to suck and lick and lightly bite her nipples as she wallowed in the sensation. "Ohhhhh," she groaned. "Touch me down there!"

Bobby and Billy simultaneously reached down her flat stomach to her wet pussy and began to stroke it. Their hands were brushing against each other and even inhibiting each other, from time to time, but they continued to feast on their little sister's delicious breasts and to stroke her steaming hot pussy.

Amber pulled gently at Billy's hair, indicating that she wanted him to move his head up next to her. When he did she began kissing his mouth, open wet, tongue kisses. "Bobby, lick me down there," she moaned.

Bobby moved between is precious little sister's legs and grasped her tight bottom, inhaling deeply of her intoxicating odor. Then he began to swipe his tongue quickly, back and forth across her clit. Then he very slowly licked and sucked at her cuntal crease, taking his finger and carefully inserting it inside her boiling young cunt. Amber was fucking at his face, enraptured by the wonderful way her brother bathed her horny cunt with his tongue.

She pulled Billy to her, so that she could whisper in his ear. "Did you bring the stuff?"

Billy didn't know what she meant at first, then realized that she meant lubrication. Did she want anal? Really? Did she really want what he thought she might want? Really?

"I'll be right back," he whispered, as he made his way off the foot of the bed and out of the room.

"Bobby, I want you inside me," she whimpered. "Let me ride it."

Bobby reluctantly left her deliciously fresh little pussy and lay on his back, beside her. She immediately began to kiss his mouth, inserting her tongue inside for him to suck, then sucking at his. As she did this, she straddled him and reached to place his cock at her opening.

As Billy entered the room he saw Amber straddled his brother and reaching down to place his tumescent member inside her.

As she sank down, she moaned, "Oh I love you inside me. I could never give this up! I love fucking you!"

A short spurt of envy shot through Billy like fire. So, she did prefer Bobby to him? She wanted Bobby inside her first! Billy would get sloppy seconds? Wait. No, that's not right. Of course not. Bobby had never had the great honor of impaling their little sister's sweet little asshole. No, she wanted HIM, Billy, in her ass. That's why she sent him for the lube. It was not a matter of who she preferred. It was a matter more of efficiency. Amber, their sweet little sister, wanted double penetration. She wanted it and she was going to get it!

Billy knelt behind Amber as she moved her lust-slickened pussy up and down Bobby's cock, moaning her delight. Careful not to touch his brother at all, Billy placed his face between her firm ass-cheeks and rammed his tongue as far as he could into her asshole.

"OHH FUCK YESSSSSS!" she screamed. "Oh Billy, yesssss!"

Bobby didn't know what in the world was going on at first. He had his eyes closed, fighting against his orgasm as his sister rode his steel-hard cock as if her life depended on it. He had seen her really turned on before, but she was totally, insanely out of control tonight. Then she yelled and he opened his eyes. To his great shock, his brother had his face in Amber's ass-crack. He was apparently licking her ass! The fact that his brother's mouth was that close to his cock temporarily eased his need to cum. There had never been a single thought in his entire life of wanting another male anywhere close to his genitals - or vice versa.

Suddenly Billy raised up and held something up. Was it a bottle? What was he doing? "What are you doing?" Bobby demanded.

"I'm lubing her ass, Bro," Billy laughed. "Don't tell me you haven't done this yet!"

"Whoa, wait. What?"

"He's going to fuck my ass," Amber whispered. "It's okay. You can do it, too, if you want." She took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply, again tongue kissing him as Billy held onto her for balance as he stood on the bed and began to rub the head of his cock on her nether ring.

"What do you want, Baby Sister?" Billy teased.

Amber, her breath coming raggedly from nervousness and excitement, said, "You know what I want!"

He rubbed his cock, again, on her ass, and wallowed it into the ring, as if he were about to insert it. Amber was panting with anticipation. She had grown to love anal sex and hardly anything excited her as much. But this was different. Double penetration? Could she do it? She wanted to. She had fantasized about it. She knew that, if it hurt, her brother would stop. She hoped it wouldn't come to that.

"Tell me, Amber," Billy whispered as he leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck. "I have to hear it. If you can't say it, you don't really want it."

"I want both of you inside me!" she moaned. "Fuck my ass, PLEASE!"

Billy leaned forward and pressed. To his surprise, the head popped in with little difficulty. He had lubricated her and himself very well. He paused. Amber was panting.

"You okay?" he gasped.

"Yes," she moaned. "Just don't do anything fast, please. Be gentle with your little sister -- both of you."

Bobby could feel the pressure against his own cock as his brother began pushing his way into his sister's asshole. He wasn't sure that he liked this at all, but obviously Amber wanted it and that was all that mattered to him. He stroked her sweat-covered face. Her hair was damp with perspiration. He pushed it out of her face and kissed her. He sensed that he should be as still as possible.

Billy very slowly continued to ease himself inside. She was extremely well lubed, but of course felt tighter than ever because she already had his brother's thick cock inside her pussy. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were closed. Bobby was gently kissing her face. Billy saw a slight smile curl her lips. Shit, she was actually enjoying this!

"Don't stop," she whispered. "It feels so good! Keep going until I tell you to stop."

Billy leaned into her; she was so tight that it felt that he was forcing his way now. He was well over halfway inside her, though. He pushed and moved back a half inch or so and pushed again, until at least 6 inches of his thick young cock was buried inside her asshole. He gently stroked her back and leaned to kiss her neck again.

Amber opened her eyes. She swallowed. She moaned. "Oh, if you only knew..." she groaned.

"Knew what, Baby Sister?" Bobby whispered. He was fighting to keep himself inside her for, as Billy went deeper, her pussy narrowed and tried to squeeze his cock out. He grabbed the side of the mattress for leverage and pushed to keep himself inside her incredibly tight, warm, and slick pussy.

"I love both of you so much," she gasped. "To have both of you inside me... oh it's so beautiful. I'm cumming! I AM CUMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

As her climax overwhelmed her, both brothers felt their cocks being squeezed and both fought their own orgasms. As she came down from her cum, she was panting and almost hyper-ventilating.

"Amber? You okay? Want me to pull out?" Billy asked.

"NO! Fuck me!" she groaned. "I LOVE it! Oh give it to me!"

Billy pulled back several inches and then pushed deep into her ass. When he did so, Bobby's cock was pushed completely out of her pussy.

"No, put it back in," Amber moaned.

"You're too little for both of us," Bobby said as he endeavored to push himself back inside her.

"We just have to get in rhythm, Bro," Billy laughed. "When I pull back, you push in. Let's try that."

"It all feels good to me," Amber murmured.

Billy pulled out until only the head was left inside her clasping butthole. "In, Bobby," he grunted.

Bobby pushed himself deep inside his sister's yearning cunt.

"Yesssss!" Amber whispered.

Bobby withdrew about halfway and Billy eased himself deep inside her.

"Oh yesssss! It's so good!" she sobbed.

The twins soon were in rhythm. They were concentrating so intensely on when to push in and when to pull out that they didn't think about their own impending orgasms. All that mattered was pleasuring their sister. Their own pleasure was not important at that moment.

"I'm going to cum!" Amber moaned. "Oh I love you both so much!" she yelled as her orgasm overtook her. "Cummmmmmmmm!" she groaned.

Both her butthole and her pussy were clenching her brothers' cocks so tightly that they both knew that they couldn't last much longer. Billy pushed himself as deep as he could inside her ass and stopped, trying to prolong his impending orgasm as long as he could as his sister thrashed and moaned in orgasmic ecstasy.

Bobby suddenly pulled out, realizing that her clenching cunt was going to make him cum any second. Billy followed suit and rolled over onto his back. Amber unfolded her legs and lay prone on top of Bobby, her face burrowed into his neck, her upper body rising and falling with her labored breathing.

A moment later, she rolled over on her back, her chest still heaving, causing her breasts to tremble delightfully. She lay between her two brothers, her hair matted with perspiration, her eyes closed, her mouth upturned into a smile.

"I loved that," she whispered, without opening her eyes. "You guys are so good to your little sister!" she smiled, opening her eyes and looking from one brother to the other.

"Now, it's my turn to take care of you both," she stated. She turned to Billy. "I don't want to be...indelicate, but would you mind going to take a shower?"

Billy immediately knew what she meant. He knew that she wanted to suck him off - and he had been in her ass. He jumped up and headed across the hall to the shower. He glanced back and saw her roll onto her knees and get between Bobby's legs, licking his cock and balls, which were still coated with her fresh pussy cream. Fuck, she was so hot and sexy! He watched for a moment, then headed for the shower.

Bobby knew he wasn't going to last long. He was insanely turned on by what they had just done and how much Amber had loved it. He was already imagining doing this again. As long as all three of them liked it, why not? Meanwhile, his delicious little sister was kissing and licking his cock with enthusiasm.

She kissed and licked his nuts, then looked up at him and whispered, "Are you okay with this, Bobby? You know I love you in a way I don't love him, don't you?"

"I'm glad to hear you say that, Baby. I love you. And that feels wonderful!" he moaned as she took him deep into her mouth. "I'm going to cum, Little Sister," he moaned.

As he began to spew his hot seed inside her mouth, she closed her eyes to savor his delicious offering. She knew in her heart that she would always love him more than she loved Billy, but she also knew that Billy offered an excitement that Bobby never had. He was more unpredictable, but decidedly less romantic. She heard him walk into the room as Bobby continued to moan and shoot rope after rope of his semen into her mouth. She swallowed thirstily as Billy lay on the bed beside Bobby. She immediately reached for his rock-hard cock as the last of Bobby's cum trickled into her mouth. She opened her mouth to show her brothers that it was brim-full of warm cum, then swallowed it, with a smile.

"I want more!" she giggled as she got between Billy's legs and began to kiss and lick his cock and balls. She looked up at both of them. "I want at least one of you every day," she said, then went back to her task.

12