Amber Pt. 06

Story Info
Amber goes to live with her father.
18k words
4.62
22.3k
35
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber, Part 6

Amber and her twin brothers, Bobby and Billy, continued with their illicit relationship. Amber had not only had sex with both of her brothers, but eventually had a threesome with them. She told them at that time that she needed at least one of them every day. That, of course, was hyperbole and was said in the passion of the moment. The next couple of months, however, seemed to bear out her claim.

Nearly every single day, either Bobby or Billy would avail themselves of their little sister's services, whether it was a blowjob or fucking, or anal --though Sometimes she enjoyed pleasuring both of them separately on the same day. A couple of times they had threesomes. Amber resigned herself to the fact that she was addicted to sex. She no longer even tried to rationalize it to herself. She loved sex and simply could not get enough of it. She did, however, break up with her boyfriend. She had regrets, because she was fond of him and she really did have fun with him, but she had enough on her plate to continue to do well in school and satisfy both of her brothers sexually.

One or other of the twins sometimes would arrive home and go upstairs to discover the other twin having sex with Amber. Sometimes they would watch or even wait for a turn. More often, he would go about his business until Amber was available for him. Many times, if Amber didn't feel like having anal sex, she would blow one brother while fucking the other one. Sometimes they would just all lay together in bed, kissing their sweet sister, cuddling her and, perhaps, drifting off to sleep.

Amber sometimes did a little soul-searching. She still continued to attend church, although she felt as if she were going through the motions. She asked herself if her sexual activity with her brothers was diminishing her sex drive or desensitizing her to sex. She didn't think so. She was always in the mood and still lusted for both of her brothers almost constantly. She loved everything they did to and with her. Best of all, in her opinion, was the fact that she was still attracted to other boys. She imagined fucking or sucking many of her professors or boys in her classes. She didn't plan on doing so (when would she have time?), but she was secretly glad that she still was attracted to men other than her own brothers.

One day, Billy and Amber were home, eating lunch. They sat on the couch watching TV while they ate. Amber anticipated that Billy would want sex after they finished. She, of course, wanted it too, but decided, as she still sometimes still did with Billy, that she might put up a show of reluctance. She was wearing blue-jean shorts and a tight knit top. Underneath she wore a push-up bra that made her B-cup breasts look much bigger. Her shimmering red-blonde hair was in pigtails. She knew she was no raving beauty, but she knew she had a very desirable body and that neither of her brothers could get enough of it.

"Stop looking at my legs, Billy. You're making me feel uncomfortable," she quipped, with a grin.

"Shut up. I ain't looking at your skinny little legs," Billy stated, and went back to watching TV.

"My legs aren't skinny. They've filled out!" she countered.

Billy looked at her well-tanned legs. Yes, they were definitely filled out, though they were, indeed, slender. They had a very good shape. He thought of the many times those strong young legs and been wrapped around his body as his cute little sister urged him on, giving herself totally to him. His cock began to stir.

"Still skinny, but they're nice legs. Makes me horny," he stated, looking into her face.

"Well you can forget it. I'm not doing that stuff anymore. It's time to stop that. I should never have let you in the first place," she argued, but almost burst out laughing.

"Oh, Baby Sister, you forget. You didn't let me. I took it. Remember? Only after you realized how much you love it did you let me," he smiled.

Amber thought back to the first time she and Billy had sex. She had, indeed, been reluctant and had tried to fight him off, at first. There was no doubt, however, that she had wanted it. The fact that he "forced" her made it more exciting, for some reason. She still was very turned on by the thought of him, or someone else, just taking what they wanted sexually. She was not, at all, turned on by rape; there was a sharp distinction, in her mind, between rape and reluctance.

"I remember. You need to learn that 'no' means 'no'. The fact that I learned to enjoy it, and then allowed you to do those things to me, doesn't mean that you shouldn't respect my decision whether to do it or not. So, I've been thinking about it, and I think it's time that you paid for what you did. I'm cutting you off," she declared, as she twisted one braid around her fingers.

Billy snorted. "Cutting me off, huh? What about Bobby? You and him just gonna be exclusive?"

"I'm cutting you both off. It's time. He never forced me, but he did take advantage of me when I was vulnerable..." she began.

"Vulnerable?" Billy asked, incredulously. He was almost sure that Amber was teasing him, which he loved, but could she possibly be serious?

"Yes, vulnerable," she giggled. "You know, back when I was skinny and ugly, before I blossomed and got this awesomely hot body?"

Billy laughed with her. Amber was not one to ever brag about herself or her looks. He knew now, and was relieved, that this was just another of her games. He loved them. She was such a tease and that just made his desire for her grow exponentially.

"You laughing at my awesomely hot body?" she challenged.

"Well, first off, you really are awesomely hot, but I know you're just playing. Secondly, I may just have to have me some," he said, seriously.

"Have you some what? We have some strawberry pie left in the 'fridge. Get me some while you're in there," she smiled.

"I've got my mind on something that's a lot more tasty than strawberry pie!" he smiled.

Amber could feel her panties getting wet. She knew her teasing was getting to him and she knew the ultimate outcome. They would fuck. It was the intervening time, between their teasing discourse, and the ultimate incestuous coupling, that was going to be the fun part. She knew that her brother would not hurt her, but he would take what he wanted. She was what he wanted; it made her wet pussy clench with anticipation.

"Better than strawberry pie? What could be better than that?" she laughed.

"Fuck, Amber, you make me so hot," Billy admitted.

"What have I done?" she pled, innocently. "All I did was tell you that we're not doing that anymore. Now be a good brother and go get your little sister some strawberry pie."

Billy stood and walked toward her. He grabbed her hand and attempted to pull her out of her chair. She jerked her hand back and pulled her legs up into the chair, fending him off as he continued to grope for her hands.

"Get away!" she said, sternly. "Don't touch me!"

Billy stood straight up and gazed at her. She wasn't going to make this easy. That excited him even more. "I bet your little panties are already wet, just thinking about what's about to happen. Am I right?"

"How do you know I'm wearing panties?" she teased. "Been watching me dress again?"

Billy suddenly moved toward her and put his hands underneath her body, then easily lifted her from her chair and into his arms. One strong arm was under her thighs and the other was around her back to steady her. Amber placed her arms around him to keep from falling. Their faces were suddenly inches from each other. Billy gave her a brief kiss on the lips.

"Stop, Billy. Put me down! This is what I meant. You don't know what 'no' means."

Billy started walked toward and then up the stairs, carrying his little sister easily in his arms. "I know what 'no' means, Amber, but it means something totally different when you say it," he laughed.

"Billy! I mean it; put me down. I'm not doing this today!" she screeched, half-heartedly.

Billy carried her into her room and tossed her onto her bed. As she watched, he removed his shirt. He sat on the bed to remove his shoes and socks, then stood and began to unbuckle his belt.

As he began to remove his jeans, Amber quickly got off of the bed and sprinted to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She smiled, knowing that she was really frustrating her brother. She knew that he had a quick temper and was apt to be a little rough with her when he finally had his way. He had never hurt her, though, and she knew that he wouldn't.

Billy banged on the door. "Amber, stop this shit. I don't intend to knock this door down. If you really don't want any part of this, I have things to do."

"Then go do them," came the reply. "Seriously, we have to stop this." Billy, of course, couldn't see her grin from the other side of the door.

Silence.

Amber listened and heard nothing. She pressed her ear to the door and thought she heard him in her room, but wasn't sure. Then she heard the unmistakable sound of him walking down the stairs. Had she overplayed her hand? Was he really not into this game? Had he really lost interest in her and was this easily dissuaded? As she pondered these things, she removed her clothes and started the shower running. If anything did happen, she preferred to be clean. If it didn't happen, so be it. Maybe it really was time to stop this.

After drying off, she wrapped her towel around her and listened again for Billy. She could hear the television downstairs, but nothing else. She slowly opened the bathroom door and stepped into the hall. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Billy appeared, dressed in nothing but a pair of boxers.

"Shit! You scared me to death, you sneaky bastard," she cried.

Billy picked her up roughly and threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He took the few steps into her room and deposited her on the bed. "You're not getting away this time, Amber. Your games have really pissed me off."

Amber moved to slip by him again, but he grabbed her roughly, ripping the towel off of her in the same motion. "Fuck, Little Sister, that body of yours..." he began, as he slid his boxers down and off, revealing his fully erect penis to her gaze.

"No, Billy, don't. I'm not in the mood, now. You scared me. Let me catch my breath. Let me quit shaking. Please, at least wait a few minutes," she pled, knowing full well that her requests were falling on deaf ears.

Billy roughly spread her legs and crawled between them. Amber pushed at him, but to no avail. He was so much stronger than her that she could not fight him off, even if she had really wanted to do so. He reached down and guided his thick, wet penis into her opening and thrust inside her, all the way to the hilt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk yesssssssssss!" she cried, surrendering completely to her older brother. "Oh Billy, it's so good! Oh Baby, it's so good. Fuck me hard and deep!"

Instead, Billy lay between her legs, not moving, his thick cock sunk all the way inside his little sister's hot, juicy cunt. He played with one of her pigtails as he looked in her cute face. "Sweet little sister," he gasped. "I love you, Amber. You're so pretty."

She looked into his eyes and stroked his face. "You really do love me, don't you, Billy?" she whispered.

He nodded as he felt tears forming in his eyes. "I love you more than anyone on earth, Little Sister. Even if you really did cut me off, I would still love you."

She kissed his mouth sweetly, then stroked his face. "Do me slow, Baby. Love me, Billy," she moaned as he began to slowly stroke in and out of her clasping pussy.

"Oh, Amber, it feels so good, doesn't it?" he groaned.

She wrapped her legs around him, resting her dainty feet on his ass. "Yes, Billy. Ohhhh, like that, Baby. Oh you're so good," she croaked.

"Is my sweet baby sister going to cum on her big brother's cock?" he smiled.

She giggled, almost silently. "Most definitely. Do me deep, Baby. Get it up in there!" she moaned. "Oh, Billy, fuck! I love you so much!"

She groaned and her body shook. Billy recognized that she was cumming, but he continued to methodically saw in and out of her tight cunt as he watched her face. She was so beautiful to him. He wondered if he could ever feel this way about anyone else. He doubted he would ever find another woman that would meet his sexual and emotional needs the way his baby sister did.

"Unnnnnnghhhhh!" she groaned. "Oh Baby, I'm cumming so good. Give me your cum, Big Brother!" she screeched as she undulated her hips feverishly. "Let me taste it!" she yelled, pushing him up.

Billy quickly withdrew and stood up. To his surprise, Amber rolled off the bed and onto her knees, reaching wildly for his dripping cock. "Feed me!" she smiled.

He stepped forward as Amber stroked his cock. "I need my nourishment, Big Brother," she smiled as she glanced up at his face.

"Cumming!" he yelped. He watched as her warm and eager mouth enveloped his thick cudgel as she continued to stroke him. Huge wads of his semen leapt into her mouth. As she hungrily accepted rope after rope of his man-seed, she moaned passionately with each offering. She suckled gently when he stopped ejaculating, then bathed his cock with her mouth and tongue.

"Oh Baby, I love your stuff!" she said, gleefully, as she stood and pulled him down on the bed with her. "Now, hold me. I need to be cuddled. I love cuddling with my naked brother, especially when he has fully satisfied me!"

"Oh, you're satisfied?" came a voice from across the room. Bobby. "Should I come back later, or am I no longer welcome here?"

Amber giggled. "Go get a shower, then get in here with us. I love it when both of you cuddle me!"

When Bobby had shut the door to the bathroom and had turned the shower on, Billy asked, "Do you want me to leave? Want some privacy with him?"

"No, but I better freshen up. You stay here!"

She hopped out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower with Bobby. She was greeted with a smile and a semi-erect cock.

"I thought you'd like me a little better, if I freshened up for you," she said as she stood on tiptoe to kiss him, then began lathering herself all over.

"I do prefer that," he smiled. "Are you sure you're in the mood? I don't want you to just go through the motions for me."

"I just want to be held by both of you. Who knows what will happen?" she winked.

As they emerged, both totally naked, they noticed that Billy had fallen asleep. "Wake up, sleepy head!" Amber said as she shook him gently.

She lay on her side, facing Billy, kissing his lips as Bobby kissed the back of her neck, giving her goosebumps and making her giggle. She flipped over and began kissing Bobby, inserting her tongue into his mouth and accepting his. He moaned appreciatively as she began to manipulate his cock and balls.

"What do you want, Bobby?" she whispered as she continued to kiss him passionately.

"Ride me," he gasped.

As she proceeded to straddle him, Bobby propped himself up so that he was in a sitting position. She rubbed his tumescent cock along her wet slit, then slowly sat on it, taking her brother's cock deep inside her, just as she had done with his twin, earlier.

"Oh that's so goooood!" she moaned as Bobby pulled her to him and began to feast on her breasts. "Oh Baby, you know how I love this!"

Billy, now awake and alert, scooted over so he could lick and suck one of her breasts while Bobby did the same with the other one. The smacking sounds of the twins suckling their little sister's breasts mingled with the wet, suctioning sound of Amber's tight, wet pussy, clinging to Bobby's thick cock as she rode him, up and down, in and out.

"Yessssssssssssss," she groaned. "Both of you taking care of me," she grunted. "Nothing could ever be this good!"

"Not even ass-fucking?" Billy teased.

"Don't tempt me!" she laughed.

"You've never let me do that," Bobby complained. "I guess I never asked, but..."

Amber stopped for a moment. "Is that what you want, Baby? Because you can have it right now!"

Bobby looked over at Billy.

"Go for it, Bro. It's really not fair that you haven't done that. It's not fair to her, nor to you," he laughed.

"You gotta use lube," Amber reminded them. At that, Billy jumped up and looked through the bedside table where he quickly found the tube of lubricant.

Immediately, Amber extricated herself from Bobby's cock and got on all fours. She had long ago lost any inhibitions concerning anal sex. She and Billy had engaged in anal play and anal sex on many occasions. The twins had doubled her up, pussy and ass, on three occasions. Each time, she had declared she wasn't doing that again because she experienced discomfort for a couple of days. Then she would get to thinking about it and fantasizing about it and wanting it again.

Bobby took the lube and squirted it directly on her asshole, then smeared it around and began to insert his index finger inside her. He went very slowly. When he had his finger all the way in, he noticed that Amber was breathing hard, almost hyperventilating.

"You okay, Sis?" he asked.

"I love it!" she cried. "I can't wait!"

Bobby was so turned on by his sister's reaction that pre-cum was coursing down the shaft of his cock. He now lubed up two fingers, slowly and methodically, working them inside her, as he had seen his brother do on other occasions.

Billy was watching closely. "She's ready, Bro. Give it to her. Gently at first."

Bobby stood on the floor and indicated that Amber was to turn sideways on the bed. He figured he could get better balance that way than standing on the bed, as he had seen Bobby do. He rubbed his cock on her dripping-wet pussy, then stroked inside her cunt. Fuck, it was like a sauna in there!

"Oooooooh!" she moaned. "That was unexpected!"

He pulled out and now rubbed the wet head of his cock in her nether ring, pushing gently. The head popped in and she groaned.

"Hold it there a minute, Bobby. It will adjust," she gasped.

Bobby didn't move as he watched his sister's delectable breasts sway gently beneath her, in rhythm with her accelerated breathing. She reached for Billy's cock and, as he opened his legs and scooted toward her, she took him in her mouth. She sucked and licked him for a few seconds, then panted, "Go deeper, Bobby!"

Bobby pushed and, to his great surprise, his cock slid easily all the way to the hilt, deep inside his precious little sister's tight asshole. "Oh shit, Sis, it's so tight!" he gasped.

Amber giggled. "See what you've been missing?"

"Don't make me laugh. I'm about to cum!"

"Cum, then. It's not like you can't have it again," she replied as she licked up and down Billy's hard shaft.

"Do... fuck... do you want him in you?" Bobby gasped, almost losing his battle with his impending orgasm.

"I'm game," she whispered.

Bobby eased himself out of her asshole. Billy lay crossways of the bed with his feet on the floor. Amber placed him inside her pussy and looked back at Bobby, expectantly.

Bobby took another dollop of lubricant and smeared it on his cock, then gently pressed himself back inside her.

"Whoa now, Cowboy," Amber warned. "It's not quite the same with this other horse cock already inside me!"

"Sorry," Bobby muttered. He slowly pushed forward. He realized that, as he got deeper inside her asshole, that his brother's cock was being forced out of her pussy. He had experienced this and realized that they had to get in rhythm. He withdrew, leaving only the head inside, as Billy thrust deep inside her. Then Billy withdrew and Bobby slid deep inside her. In no time, they had a perfect rhythm.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Yesssssss! Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh fucking yesssss!" Amber moaned and groaned as her brothers double-fucked her. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck meeeeeee!"

Bobby, who had not cum at all, just couldn't hold it any longer. His sweet little sister's cries of incestuous passion was more than he could bear. He felt the spasm between his nuts as his scalding geyser of boy-cum jetted deep into his sister's vice-like asshole.