Amber's Transformation Ch. 02

Story Info
Beginning of the Transformation.
5.1k words
4.63
16.6k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dimmy05
dimmy05
78 Followers

Chapter 2

Hello all you lovely people. Thank you for reading my story. Please don't forget to leave feedback and comments after reading.

All Characters that partake in anything hinky are over 18 years old.

The rest of the week crawled by. I was constantly anxious, just waiting for someone to bring up what happened that night. It never happened. No one mentioned the clothes I was wearing, asked why I like to wear women's clothes, nothing. I almost would have preferred it if Christine or Heather just came out with it, or laughed, or something. The waiting for nothing was almost worse. However slow the time went, it eventually passed, and Saturday was staring me in the face.

"Have a good weekend!" I said to Christine on Friday morning as we were leaving the lab.

"You too! I'll see you tomorrow!" Christine said as a slow smirk crossed her face.

"Tomorrow? What's tomorrow?" I asked, dreading the answer. There is only one reason I would see her tomorrow.

"Heather asked if I wanted to come shopping with you two tomorrow."

"Oh. I didn't know that."

I guess the trepidation showed on my face, because she said, "Don't worry Jack. We'll have fun, I promise." She then gave a little wave and flitted out to her car.

I was dumbstruck for a few seconds before I got into my own car and drove home.

I couldn't sleep when I got home, so I decided to browse for clothes online and pre-select some things, so we did not have to be in the stores as long. I even played with the idea of reserving the things that I wanted and just paying for them tomorrow at the store, but something told me that Heather wouldn't like that. I put my phone on the charger and went to bed, hoping sleep would find me. After what seemed like a long time, my exhaustion finally caught up with me and I fell into a dreamless sleep

I woke sometime in the early hours of the morning. Looking at the clock, it was 2:00 AM. Way too early to go anywhere. I tried to roll over and go back to sleep, but it was useless. My mind had woken up and was now swirling with "what ifs" for tomorrow.

"What if they just want to laugh at me?"

"What if they take pictures and post them at work?"

"What if they tell other people from work?"

"What if my family finds out?"

I had never had anyone else that knows about my dressing. Now having two other people know was way out into the unknown. It had the effect of making me worried and excited at the same time.

My thoughts drifted back to college. Trying to hide my dressing to my dorm mates was a challenge all its own.

I remembered the time my roommates were at class, so I knew I had a couple hours to myself. I went all out with a white dress, stockings, fake breasts made from rubber lab gloves and silicone sealant, my favorite pink bra, and panties. I was at my computer all dressed like this when I heard a key in the door. Quicker than I have ever moved in my life, I threw myself at the door to hold it shut. I was stripping as fast as I could and throwing it all in the corner where my closet was. My roommate was trying to still get in, so I told him I was cleaning the vent above the door to the room. I moved my desk chair to block the door while I finished taking my femme clothes off. I left the panties on and threw on some gym shorts and a t- shirt. I then actually had to clean the vent, so it wasn't suspicious. Five minutes later, my roommate was back, and my dressing time was ruined by a power outage at the building where my roommate had classes.

That was the closest I had ever been to being caught before this. I was scared shitless, and I didn't dress for the rest of the semester. Then this incident happened all because I decided to push the envelope and wear my femme clothes to work. How could I be so stupid? Anyways, now here I am with my two closest co-workers knowing I am a freak. Even though they haven't said anything yet. I know it's coming. This job was too good to be true. Stupid stupid stupid.

Since I had so much time to kill, I decided to start watching the Lord of the rings Blu-ray set I got for Christmas. I popped in The Fellowship of the Ring Blu-ray and made myself some eggs and toast for breakfast. I spent the morning watching orcs die and Frodo be annoying. I was halfway through The Two towers when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi Jack, its Heather."

"Hi Heather, how are you this morning?"

"I'm doing well, how about you?"

"I'm doing well also, thanks."

"Say, would you be able to meet at work, say around 11:00 am?"

I glanced at the clock. 8:30 am.

"Sure."

"Good, Christine will also be coming with us."

"Yep. She mentioned that yesterday."

"Good. Okay, we will see you at 11:00 then."

"I will be there."

"Until then, goodbye."

"Goodbye, Heather."

I watched The Two towers until Gandalf brings the Rohirrim to helms deep at first light on the fifth day and routs the uruk-hai that are attacking before turning it off and getting ready to go.

It was just after 10:00, so I needed to hurry up. I showered and shaved thoroughly, making sure my legs, underarms and face were 100% smooth before getting out and throwing on boxers, jeans, and a t-shirt. I thought about wearing panties but couldn't bring myself to do that yet. I got to work 5 minutes early and waited for Heather and Christine to arrive.

At 10:57, Heather's SUV pulled into the lot and parked next to my car. Christine was in the passenger seat and waved me over to ride with them. I jumped out, locked the blazer, and got in the SUV behind Christine.

"Good morning!" I said as I slid in.

"Good morning, Jack!" Heather replied.

"What the hell did you do last night? You look terrible." Christine added.

"Thanks... I couldn't sleep."

"Heather looked back at me and sighed. Looks like we have another stop to make now."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you can't try on clothes looking like that!"

She pulled out of the spot and sped up the road.

"Where are we going? The mall is the other way." I asked.

"One, we are not going to our mall. It is much too limited, we're going down to Toledo, much better." Heather stated. "Also, there's that other stop we have to make, and it's this way."

"Where else do we have to go?"

"We're going to the spa. We need to get you looking better before we hit the mall." She looked at me in the rear-view mirror. "Honestly Jack, couldn't you have femmed it up a little for this? You know what we're doing today right?"

"You said that we're going to replace what was ruined by acid. I know what was ruined, and what sizes they are. I thought we'd just pick up similar stuff and call it a day."

"When women go shopping, it is never that easy. If this doesn't take the rest of the day, we didn't do it right." Christine added and Heather nodded her agreement.

I resigned myself to my fate and sat back to see where we ended up.

About 45 minutes later, we pulled into a non-descript strip mall on the south side of Toledo and parked in front of a building with the name "New You Spa and Salon" written on the glass door. Heather and Christine jumped out, and I followed suit wondering what would happen to me inside this place.

Heather was whispering something to Christine who nodded and walked off on her own. Heather grabbed my hand and pulled me into the building through the glass door.

Inside, the space looked nice and clean, with some light music playing through some hidden speakers. Heather walked up to the receptionist desk and rang the bell.

A woman about my age came around a corner and sat down at the desk waking up the computer in front of her. "Can I help you?"

"Hello, would you have time to take a walk-in this morning?" she asked. "This one didn't think she needed to sleep last night for some reason."

I didn't miss the 'She' that was used. I doubted the receptionist did either.

The receptionist took in my appearance and said "I think there was a cancellation, I'll look to see if we can squeeze her in."

I didn't miss the 'her' either. Heather just smiled.

"What were you looking to have done? That will determine how much time we need."

"I think a package number 3 will do for today."

I looked around to see what a package number 3 was, but there were no indications apparent.

"If we get started immediately, we should have enough time for her."

"Great! She's ready to start now. Also, I have another person that is meeting us here. When she comes in, could you bring her to me?"

"No problem. Right this way." The receptionist stood and led the way down a hallway that led deeper into the building. She stopped at a door with a number 4 printed on the door frame. "Please go in and remove all clothing. There is a robe hanging on a hook for you to put on."

"Thank you my dear." Heather said before pushing me inside the room and closing the door behind me.

Inside the room was a small bench, a shelf filled with towels, and a robe on a single hook set on the wall. The light in the small room was muted, and the same calming music was playing. I followed the receptionist's instructions and took off all my clothes and donned the soft cotton robe on the hook. A soft knock sounded on the door.

"Come in, I'm ready." I was still folding the clothes I took off, when Heather stepped in.

"They're ready for you, just leave that stuff there, we'll take care of it."

I exited the room and was met by a middle aged lady wearing bright pink medical scrubs.

"Right this way my dear, we will get you all fixed up."

I followed her to another room that had a medical looking bench, a couch, a shelf full of towels, a sink, and another shelf that held what looked like its weight limit of small jars and bottles of various shapes and sizes. I recognized some nail polish jars, and shampoo bottles, but the rest, I had no clue. Heather sat on the couch and pulled out her phone.

"Please take off the robe and have a seat on the bench please." The woman said.

I noticed her name tag said Mary. I glanced at Heather, but she was engrossed in her phone. I shrugged off the robe and sat on the crinkly paper of the medical bench.

"Please relax, dear. This won't hurt... permanently anyways." She smiled. "Please lay back. What kind of music do you like?"

"I mostly listen to metal or rock." I said.

"Okay then." She placed a VR headset over my face and pulled up a youtube metal music video playlist. "You will feel some pain at points, but it will be okay." She then started the playlist.

The music was just on the point of almost being too loud. I couldn't hear or see anything else. Over the course of 20 music videos that encompassed Slaughter to Prevail to Nightwish, I could feel her on my fingers, toes, legs, arms, face, chest, and underarms. It was actually kind of pleasant. Eventually the sensations stopped and I felt the stylist move away from me then come back.

The VR headset was removed, and I was instructed to sit up slowly. While I was still getting my bearings, I felt a stabbing pain in the ear lobe. I cried out and flinched, but the stylist calmed me down and explained what was happening. I ended up with studs in both ear lobes and in the top cartilage as the stylist explained Heather ordered all of this for me. The stylist then said that Heather did leave two choices for me to make. She asked if I wanted a nostril stud and a belly button piercing also. I decided to get the nostril stud, but not the belly button piercing.

"Okay dear, we need to wash your hair, so you can't wear the headset." I can give you some ear buds as soon as we are done with the water." The stylist stated.

I was led to another chair by a sink that had an indentation in the front. I was leaned backwards so my head was in the sink and my neck was in the indentation. The stylist washed and conditioned my hair before sitting me back up and taking me back to the medical bench. As promised, the stylist handed me a pair of wireless earbuds to wear, and I recognized the same playlist start up where I left off.

Looking around the room, I noticed that Heather was not here anymore, but the stylist did not ask me what I wanted done, so I assume they already talked about it. Which was kind of worrying, but I decided not to make a fuss. I felt some slight tugs on my hair, and smelled a few chemicals, but I had been smelling chemicals since I walked in, so I couldn't really place these exact chemicals. After what seemed like a long time, probably another 10-15 songs, the stylist said that I was finished with this part, but couldn't see until everything was done.

"You can put your robe back on and follow me now." She smiled.

I stood up and donned the robe, but I hadn't noticed the bright pink fingernails until I was tying up my robe. They were shaped flat with the very tips being white and the whole nail having a subtle sparkle. I looked down, and saw my toenails were the same.

"Uumm... is this right?" I asked.

"That is what Heather picked out for you, dear." She looked a little bemused at my expression. "Didn't you know what was going to happen?"

"I guess I was in denial. I'm going to look like a joke."

"No one looks like a joke once I am done with them." She actually looked a little pissed.

"I'm sorry!! This is all kind of new to me... being in public and all."

"I would wait until you see the final product before making any rash judgements young lady." She exited the room.

I followed behind her quickly as she led the way to the room where I started.

"You may get dressed, someone else will be in to get you shortly."

"Thank you."

I went in and closed the door. I shed the robe and went to the bench to find my clothes were not where I left them. I put the robe back on and exited to make sure the door said number 4 like it did when I got there. It did, so where are my clothes? My phone was in my jeans, so where did it go. As I was asking myself this, Heather and Christine walked up with a shopping bag.

"Come on Jack, we've got your clothes." Heather stated seeing my confusion.

I followed them into the room and they shut the door. Christine started sifting through the bag and started bringing out items.

"Okay, take off the robe, we'll get you dressed, then on to the next stylist." Heather said.

I glanced at Christine and Heather noticed. "We're all girls here, nothing to be shy about."

It sounded like she was making fun of me now. "Please, can we stop." I felt defeated.

"Stop? Why?" Heather asked. "I thought this is what you would want."

"You're taking something I care about, something that gave me joy, and you're making fun of me for it." I started to cry. "All I wanted was to wear pretty things, I wasn't hurting anyone, I loved it. My first taste of freedom in my life where I didn't have to worry about what my roommates thought, worry about my parents catching me, or worry about college kicking me out. I was finally free, then that stupid mistake with the acid and now the only two people that know about me are beating me over the head about it. Fine, I'm a freak, but don't paint me up and dress me up as your own personal circus clown. I'm done with this. Where are my clothes?" I was truly crying now.

The first thing I felt were some gentle arms holding me. "Shhhh....Shhhhh. It's okay, let it out. It's okay baby, everything will be all right." Heather cooed in my ear. After a few minutes, I calmed down and started to pull away. Heather grabbed the top of my shoulders "Look at me Jack."

Heather wiped my face with a soft cloth. "Come on, its okay, look at me darling."

I met her eyes still sniffling.

"I am not doing this to make fun of you. I am doing this because you do have freedom now, but you don't know what you are doing with it. You wear pretty things, but basic things. I know what you are paid, and I know you could not afford to do this yourself even if you chose to. I am doing this because I want you to enjoy your life to the fullest. And the best way to do that is to nip any bad habits in the bud, show you the right way to do things while its new, and to give you a solid girl foundation that only needs upkeep instead of wasting pretty clothes on a boy foundation hoping that someday you would see what I see and have all this done yourself." Heather looked sincere and I felt a little ashamed of my outburst. This had to have cost a fortune, and she was right, there's no way I could afford to do all of this myself.

I smiled "I'm sorry Heather, it was just the way you said 'We're all girls' sounded like you were making fun of me. Also, I'm running on like 4 hours of sleep and saw my new nails and pierced ears for the first time with no explanation, so I jumped to conclusions."

"It's alright honey, but would you have done any of this if I had explained it to you first?" Heather asked.

"Probably not."

"That's what I thought. Okay we have to move, our appointment is almost over and you're not done yet. Off with that robe Jack. We have clothes for you."

I obeyed this time and shed the robe re-hanging it on the hook where I found it. Christine started handing me clothes. First some nice pink, lacy panties and a matching bra.

"I had to get you bigger breast forms, well, to be honest, I didn't even look for the size of breast forms you had before, you needed bigger ones. These should be a C cup. Which, I think will look good on your frame." She said while handing me the pieces of rubber. "These can be glued on, but we don't have time for that right now."

I slipped the forms into the bra and made sure they settled in the cups right. Next came sheer black thigh high tights with a sexy lace top. Next was a black lace garter belt which Christine came to help with the straps. She slipped the straps inside the panties so it would be easier to lower them to pee. The ensemble was finished with a white skirt with black stripes near the hem just below the lace tops of the stockings and a light pink short sleeved blouse that was tucked into the top of the skirt then pulled out slightly. I still couldn't see the full look yet, but by the way Christine and Heather were smiling, it looked decent. Christine also opened a box and handed me some black patent leather flats to wear.

"You look lovely, dear." Heather said. She looked like a proud momma.

A knock on the door signaled the arrival of a second stylist. She was also wearing medical scrubs, but hers were baby blue. Heather let her in, and she proceeded to go to a small box on the wall and move a slider up which brightened the lights in the room.

"I am here to show you how to do your makeup. Youtube is great in a pinch, but there is no replacement for someone actively showing you how to do it. You'll be a pro in no time." The stylist said. Her name tag said Jasmine. Jasmine led me to a cabinet that I didn't see until now. When it opened, a fully functional vanity appeared complete with a chair.

"Please sit here and we'll get started."

I sat in the chair and faced Jasmine. She turned me so I was looking into the mirror.

"This is a facial cleanser. It will make sure the makeup sticks to your face better, and makes sure there's no oil trapped under the makeup all day. You just wash your face with it."

Jasmine proceeded to wash my face with the cleanser she was showing me. My face already felt better after my crying jag. After drying my face with a cloth, she proceeded.

"This is primer. Just like house paint, this goes under your makeup to make sure it sticks well."

Jasmine applied a thin layer of the product to my entire face and let it dry.

"Next is foundation, this is where we get away from paint metaphors and go to house building metaphors. Foundation is the first layer of actual makeup. Again, this goes on your entire face."

Again, after explaining, she proceeded to apply foundation to my face. I could already see the changes happening as my large pores disappeared under the coating leaving it smooth.

dimmy05
dimmy05
78 Followers
12