Amber the Office Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and moved up to stand in front of Amber. "Clean my fingers now," She instructed, and Amber pushed herself up slightly to take Claire's proffered fingers in her mouth, sucking down the flavour of her own juices and licking them clean as best she could.

"Ahem...er - wow!" Mr Braithwaite cleared his throat, clearly taken by the little display.

"Here, stand up for me" and Claire took Mr Braithwaite's hand and led him round in front of the still kneeling, naked girl.

"Amber, why don't you see if you can help Mr Braithwaite with that," and Claire indicated the bulge in the man's trousers.

"Oh. Wow, um." was all the now stammering Mr Braithwaite managed as Amber pushed herself up into position and reached up to his trousers.

Her fingers scrambled to move fly down, pushing his boxers out of the way within his trousers. It had been a fleeting touch, but Claire's fingers on her pussy had electrified the feelings in Amber's body she felt like she could cum at any second and wanted nothing more than to please this woman, any way she could, and that meant getting to this man's cock, pleasing this man.

Amber felt its hardness through the material before she saw it, her hand diving eagerly now into his boxer fly and pulling the pale uncircumcised cock from within, springing into Amber's view. It was big, big enough and hard enough that Amber could hold onto its base in her right hand as she rose and her mouth enveloped its head, which was already glistening with precum, just like Amber's glistening pussy.

She sucked the tip of his cock between her lips and began stroking the firm shaft pulling the skin back as her tongue darted out and her head began strokes of its own.

She had seen a lot of porn over the years, and considered herself a good cocksucker, and Claire had certainly helped her get some practise over the last few months, even if most of her time pleasuring people was with the women in the office.

She sucked and jerked her hand up and down and heard Mr Braithwaite's appreciative noises, but more importantly she heard Claire's amused but encouraging "good girl Amber, good little slut."

As she felt the cock against her tongue and her mouth was wide around it, her focus all on this one task, the humiliating chuckle of Krystal came from behind her, as she was watched and judged.

Amber continued to up the pace, quickening the motion of her hand, the bob of her head and the dashing of her tongue across the tip of Mr Braithwaite's cock

"She is good isn't she Mr Braithwaite?" cooed Claire, her hand on his shoulder, looking down, the two of them together, on the sucking beauty.

Ambers moaned softly into the cock.

"Perhaps next time we can let you fuck her, or she does like being tied up don't you Amber?"

Amber moaned again as the cock filled her mouth, and all her attention.

"I want you to know if you like, at our meetings I can make sure Amber is always around, and as a client you would get special treatment."

Amber, being used now as a blatant sales tool, being sold herself, sucked and pumped and felt the juice of Mr Braithwaite cum spurt into her open mouth as he moaned and clamped his hands onto her head at either side.

"There's a good girl" she was congratulated by a smiling Claire as Mr Braithwaite gasped and grunted, his last spurts of cum hitting Amber's tongue.

She looked up at the man's now wide-eyed face, and a quick raised eyebrow from Claire to his side made Amber remember herself, and She swallowed, as his cock was still in her mouth. She then let it go briefly only to return to it, to use her tongue and lips to kiss, lick and clean the softening organ.

"Ooooh my," he moaned, "that was wonderful, thank you!"

Amber released the cock and finished with a long lick along the underside before lowering herself back, her bum sitting between the heels of her feet on the floor. Mr Braithwaite hurriedly pushing his cock back inside his boxers and doing up his zipper.

"Just wonderful, wonderful!" He said again. "Thank you, thank you ladies!"

He was trying to get away now, motioning towards the sofa where his bag remained "Well, um, this was a brilliant meeting, a really great presentation!"

As Amber knelt on the floor, still around her the two women and Mr Braithwaite said goodbyes and as Claire was promising things Amber didn't quite catch, Krystal was thanking him and ushering him out, promising to show him the rest of the presentation next time "if there is time!" there was laughter

Mr Braithwaite bid the silent, kneeling Amber a final thankyou and "bye-bye, until next time I hope." More chuckling as Krystal led him away, the door closed and blocked it out.

With Krystal and Mr Braithwaite gone it was just her and Claire. She breathed in and out once more and wondered what was next.

"Amber get up." Claire's voice was stern suddenly, the smiles for the departing Mr Braithwaite gone.

Amber was led across to the glass table and pushed up against it, Claire stood behind, talking into her ear.

"I don't want any of the people I introduce you to, like the lovely Mr Braithwaite there, to consider for a moment that you aren't willing."

She slapped her ass, hard, the palm of her hand smacking down against the soft round curve of Amber's behind.

"Not for a moment!" and another slap, on the other cheek, somehow even harder.

"And I think it's important that you remember that" another two slaps, SMACK! SMACK! Against her butt, which was wobbling after each one, beginning to redden again.

"Perhaps the paddle will help us remember, this time." Claire said, moving across to her bag at the side of the chair and producing from it a long flat black leather paddle, with a handle wound with a pattern in the stitching. Amber moaned at the sight of it.

"Oh yes and it's time your mouth was stuffed again, it has served its purpose for today, hasn't it?" back to the bag Claire went, this time producing the harnessed ball gag that Amber had only so recently been rid of.

Soon Amber found herself with the ball gag, leant over the cold opaque glass of the table, her hands out to either side and placed palm down flat on the glass. Claire stood to the side and began swinging the paddle, slapping it lightly over each cheek before beginning in earnest. The first proper strike came with a resounding "CRACK" as the leather rectangle of the paddles end struck against Amber's poor behind.

CRACK! SMACK!

Again, and again, Claire splatted the paddle down against the bare unprotected flesh. Amber moaned and yelped against the ball gag in her mouth

"We all know you like it Amber!"

SMACK!

CRACK!

"It's obvious when they get a sniff of that disgusting pussy of yours!"

SMACK!

Again, the paddle hit home, the red square marks it was forming covering the girl's sensitive, pale skinned buttocks as she lay bent over the table.

Amber involuntarily tried to rise, but Claire's spare hand found the small her back and held her firm.

SMACK!

"Your hard nipples on those slutty tits of your Amber, it's so obvious!"

SMACK!

"You love it!"

SMACK!

"You love being paraded around, like a dog, don't you?"

CRACK!

Another hit of paddle, this time Amber lifted herself forward on her toes, moaning into the gag as the pain and heat of the strikes built and built in her bottom, unable to move, her hands slid back along the tabletop to get to her rapidly reddening backside.

"You love to be naked at work don't you!"

SMACK!

"You love being a little..."

SMACK

"Slave!"

SMACK

"Slut!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Three rapid hits ended the barrage, and Amber felt Claire's hand release its pressure, her hands shot back to rub her smarting bum.

"OWWW!" she moaned into the ball gag as her hands rubbed and rubbed, but she remained laid out, bent over. She knew better than to leave this position without being told, even with the pain she had endured, the pain that seemed to consume her whole backside now.

Claire returned to her chair and placed the paddle back into her bag.

"So, now that that is out of the way." The exertion of Amber punishment seemed to have no effect on her smooth and balanced voice, which had returned from icy chill to pleasant and reasonable. "Stand up straight for me Amber."

Amber did as she was told, naked, still rubbing at her sore behind.

"Hands at your side girl, don't be silly now."

Amber complied.

"Let's remember this little lesson shall we, I want you eager to please and not worried and nervous. You are my best sales girl, remember."

Amber nodded.

"At least, the best on a Friday, the rest of the week it's hard to tell if you're really trying at all."

Amber stood as Claire sorted out her bag and seemed content to ignore her, a minute or so of silence later and Krystal returned from taking Mr Braithwaite out. She commented on Amber's red backside.

"Lessons are not learned easily for everyone, Krystal, you should know that. She still has punishments left on her docket I believe, but I think we can leave those to someone else, it's lunchtime now."

"Yeah, I'm starving," said Krystal "I will let the girls know she is ready." and as Amber was stood, naked in the middle of the room, she began picking up their bags as Claire carefully unhooked the ball gag once again.

"You can speak now, Amber." She said, "What do you say?"

"Thank you, Mistress." Amber said.

"Good girl - now, you have another booking I believe, for lunch, won't that be nice! I'll let them know where to find you, and I'll pop these clothes back in your cupboard for later, you won't be needing them for a while I expect."

She was gathering up Amber's only two items of clothing and stuffing them roughly into her bag, along with the ball gag and paddle.

As she opened the door Claire looked back on the standing, nude girl in the middle of the room. "Remember Amber, be a good girl and you will be rewarded. Maybe I will see you later, and we can discuss it."

"Thank you, again, Mistress." Said Amber, looking briefly into Claire's caring eyes before looking back down at the floor, and listening to the sound of the door swinging shut.

She wondered who had booked her for lunch and what that would entail, without her clothes.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
I thinj it is a very hot story ...

but it also is a dificult reading. The comma, please, you are driving me crazy.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Cum Dump How my friend Angela came to be the neighbourhood cum dump.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Office Wish, Gangbang Fantasy Leanne is transformed into the office fuck toy.in Group Sex
Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 01 Girl has her most secret desire forced on her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories