Amber's Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Amber, a sexy 47yo sets sail into her sexual future.
4.8k words
4.34
18k
26

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys and girls, I am not an English native speaker, so I hope there are not too many spelling mistakes. I liked a lot of your stories, and so I decided to try to make a move myself, and while this story starts very slow and detailed, I plan on going a lot harder later on...enjoy, and please tell me all critics and ideas you would like to in the comments :-)

Chapter 1

This is a story about Amber Jameson, a 47-year-old housewife living in Vermont with her 2 daughters and her boring husband, or let's say, this story starts with Amber's "adventures" but will probably get a lot crazier later on. She is going to open Pandora's box of INTERRACIAL SEX, kinky, hardcore INTERRACIAL SEX in her proper hometown in Vermont without knowing it.

Amber is going to discover all her femininity and enjoy her submissive site, she never knew existed.

She is in for some live changing BBC experiences.

But what is so special with Amber? Short said, she is looking drop-dead-gorgeous!

If the term Classy-Sexy-Milf would have a Wikipedia entry, it would have had a picture of her in it. It would have had SEVERAL pictures of her, because one picture would not be enough to show all of her beauty. Her face, her hair, her boobs, her ass, her legs, even her slender hands and tiny feet...looking at her you could not tell what was the sexiest part of her. Let's try to describe her looks as good as possible:

She had more than shoulder long, natural blonde, slightly wavy hair which she was usually smoothing, so it was straight and proper.

Her face was not that of a 47year old, except from her very small wrinkles on the side of her long lashed big blue eyes, her skin was that of a attractive 30year old.

She NEVER left the house without makeup, of which she needed very little though, after 5 min she looked awesome because she naturally had very long and dark eyelashes, already defined eyebrows, a natural gloomy shine on her cheeks, and only needed do make her hair and put some pink lip gloss or sometimes lipstick on her already full and wide lips...she avoided looking "slutty" (which seems completely ridiculous considering what this women was about to do in her near future, things that many porn stars would not consider in their dreams :-) ).

Her Boobs were build to defy gravity, though there would have been A LOT for gravity to pull. While other big boobed women in her age already had saggy, flat tits, hers now looked even better than in her mid 20s. When she was 20yo she had extremely perky E-cups that where so firm, that it almost looked unnatural, she often got nagged about her very eye-catching chest, so she started feeling very uncomfortable about her boobs. Over time that did not change, still, her boobs changed, because they kept growing even more over her twin-pregnancy and now at 47 she had natural F cups, but luckily over time they got a VERY LITTLE hang which made them look a bit more natural, although nobody would have believed her, that they were natural, they still looked like the perfect boob job. Because of her very full breasts her average sized pink nipples were poking slightly upwards and completely symmetrical. With boobs so firm some would ask why she even wore bras? She did not need them at all. Still, she wore them always, because it suits so for a prim and proper wife in Vermont!

Amber took care about her body and also her nutrition, she went to the gym 1-2 times per week, but she was not into that low intensity cardio or yoga shit, she squatted relatively heavy, made glute bridges and spinning classes for her cardio. And her body looked accordingly. She had a hourglass figure, a flat (though soft and smooth) belly, a BIG perfectly shaped bubble butt, and long slightly muscular legs to die for, that ended in her very little feet with her colored nails. Even with 47 years the skin on her knees was very tight, which made her nude legs look like she was naturally wearing thin silk stockings.

While she still felt uncomfortable about her big full breasts, she was very proud of her legs and liked to wear dresses and a knee long skirt from time to time and felt very feminine wearing high heels.

There was NO TATTOO on her whole body and just her little ear laps were pierced, in which she usually wore very striking big earrings.

There were some wrinkles on here eyes, some little dimples on the side of her glossy lips when she smiled, but overall from her physical presence you could not have guessed that she is a 47-year-old mother of 2 daughters. It was her bearing that showed, that she is not a girl, but a mature woman. The way she wore her hair, the way she walked in her high heels (very feminine, and elegant), the way she talked with her soft voice and well considered diction, and the way she slowly jiggled her curvy booty while tightening her skirt downwards before sitting onto the couch, keeping her spine upright and slowly crossing her legs...that small things showed that she was NOT a girl at all but a Lady.

Day 1...

"Ludwig, now that our daughters are grown-ups I thought about doing some work? What do you think about that?" Amber asked her husband while sitting at their kitchen table enjoying the lavish breakfast she just had prepared. Every day, she stood up with her husband and her daughters to prepare for the day. Now that her kids already left for college, she had her alone time with her husband that they enjoyed most of the time, talking about politics or other daily matters.

"Well? I am not sure honey, you know I earn more than enough for all of us, you do not exactly need to work right?"

"Ludwig, I did not exactly think about doing hard labor to earn money, maybe I can do something non-profit, charitable."

"Sure...do you have something special in mind darling?"

"I guess so, see, I talked to Christy last weekend at our BBQ, and she told me, that there is some kind of development aid at the local college, now that the Democrats are in charge, the country is flooded with immigrants, and while in the south most of them are from South American descent, we in the New England states got many people from central Africa allotted and..."

"What do African families have to do in our college? Should not they be in a proper refugee camp?" Ludwig asked putting aside his newspapers.

"Come on Ludwig, you know they are not exactly refugees, they have come to the United States for a better live, and so the actual government invested taxpayer money to fund college education for them. Christy said they are already struggling with the english language, so tutoring them would be a great help" Amber explained, as with everything, she was also well-prepared for this conversation.

Ludwig, watched confused "So you mean, while i have to pay over 200.000 dollars for our two girls college degrees I also have to pay taxes to fund the college education of African people who do not even speak our language?"

"IT IS DEVELOPMENT AID LUDWIG! ALL PEOPLE DESERVE TO HAVE A LIFE AS GOOD AS OURS! To think other would be racist!! Also these people bring diversity to our country and that is very important"

"OK, OK, honey, I am sorry, I did not want to bother you, so ok, you would tutor some of these African people, so they have better economic chances. That sounds like a good idea to me. But because you said everybody deserves to have a life as good as ours, are there also programs that would help young US citizens to improve their grades, or have a college education? Maybe this would be a better first step to start?" Ludwig wanted to advise his beautiful wife.

"NO!!! These programs are for AFRICAN PEOPLE ONLY! They do not have white privileges, so they have more right to receive help!" Amber was getting pissed, she was not in the mood to discuss immigration politics with her husband.

"Right, ok honey, do what you think is right, I will support you whenever you need it?"

"Ooooh you are so sweet! That's my hubby!" Amber said, giving her husband one of her shining smiles, and after a short break she added "You know, I do not want to be a racist! That is very important for me! White supremacy is a big problem and maybe I can help to give something back to the black community" (she did not know yet how right these word would become). "I will talk to the responsible executive right tomorrow morning, so we can clear the details!"

"That sounds great honey!" Ludwig told his bombshell wifey, giving her a kiss on her rosy cheek while grabbing his briefcase to leave for work in the office.

"See you in the evening! Have a nice day!" Amber nodded at his husband. After doing the dishes and doing some housework, she watched some NBC and CNN news to get herself informed about what was happening in the world. Midday she made a nap and in the afternoon went to hit the gym for a short workout and 20min of sauna. "Since when are there so many black guys in Vermont?" Amber thought to herself on the way to the gym and back home "This probably just has to do with her thoughts of Africa, so she is more aware of that at the moment, it was not racism at all, she was not racist!"

Arriving at home she toked another shower and dressed herself in a beautiful blue white summer dress wearing comfortable sandals with very small heels and prepared dinner for her husband and her daughters.

Sitting at the dinner table she asked her kids if they had a hard day at the college (she referred to the long hours they had that specific day). The two daughters giggled girlish and answered in unison "O YES!!!".

"... Long and hard but colorful" Mandy added with some giggling, Sindee made a serious face and hit her with her elbow, Mandy stopped laughing.

Amber did not ask her husband how his day was, it was always the same and it was soooo boooooring for her to listen to it.

In her mind she was already at the interview she had planned for tomorrow. She was very exited, finally after over 20 years she was starting to work again. Ludwig also was very understanding that Amber was not into heaving sex that night (Monday night usually was the time of the week when they scheduled sex). Amber knew that Ludwig always was looking forward to that day the whole week but Amber just did not have the nerves at that night.

First he tried to negotiate but when Amber gave him the stare he peeled of his condom, stopped talking and offered her a back rub instead, which ended with him licking her out. Amber laid there, tensed up awkwardly way, her eyes closed and it toked her half an hour until she could let loose and let a very, very small clitoral orgasm "hit" her, or at least, up to that day, she thought that this was an orgasm.

"Good night hubby" Amber said, rolling to her side of the bed and falling asleep.

Ludwig out of breath, his jaw aching, crawled up to his side of the bed. He watched the blonde wave that was his wives beautiful hair and even with the blanket over her he could see her hourglass-like figure, smell her addictive odor. With the delicious, sweet taste of her in his mouth he laid back and thought about how lucky he was, having two proper and intelligent daughters and having such a drop dead gorgeous wife at his side...he was also looking forward to next Monday, then he will for sure get some sex...

...putting his filmed-over glasses on the night table he tried to sleep...

Day 2...

At the kitchen table again the whole family was enjoying an abundant breakfast. Amber was completely nervous which resulted in her having to go to the bathroom several times (to check if she was looking fine enough and to make sure, that she would not need a pee break before her important interview), and not speaking at all at the table. Her husband read the newspaper as usual, he was mumbling some things about the new political agenda that was heading into a complete different direction after Joe Biden was elected president.

Amber was sure, that it just was some racist chant that she heard her husband whining about so often. She did not care, nor did he care that she did not care.

Her daughters announced that they will be home late because they had to do college work and might meet with some friends afterwards.

After the two girls left for college and her husband left for work, Amber hurried to check her appearance in the big mirror that was in her bedroom. She herself would have described it as a "secretary look". She was wearing a tight black pencil skirt that ended just below her knees and set a strong accent to her flat stomach and curvy booty and thighs. Her little feet were in a set of black toe free high heels that showed the tip of her pink colored nails and gave this conservative outfit more of a sexy look.

Elegant she was spinning and turning before the mirror as if she would have to go for a photo shooting, her long, blond, straight hair sat perfect.

On the upper part she wore a loose, white silky blouse that was NOT supposed to define her amply breasts at all, but still everybody could immediately tell, that this lady was busty as hell.

And now that the morning sun was shining through the windows she saw, that her pink bra could be seen through her white blouse...!

"Oh my god!" Amber cried out "Good luck I noticed that now!!" and very fast opened all the buttons of her blouse and threw it on the bad, now standing in front of the big mirror in just her pink underwire bra, her skirt and high heels she looked like the most expensive prostitute in the world. Amber giggled and reached back to free her boobs from her bra.

The moment the cups let go of her tits she noticed that they just lowered maybe an inch (if so) but otherwise firmly held their position.

"What are these bras even good for? They are not necessary for me, maybe I should just go out without one" Amber immediately giggled that thought away, imagining how it would have looked like swaggering around with her 2 plump breasts swaying around freely under her blouse...she noticed that her pink nipples had hardened and slightly poked out.

Running risk of being late she put on one of her frumpy, white bras and the see through did not bother at all anymore.

She grabbed her little purse, her documents and her car keys and hurried to the front door, each step in her high heels clinking loud on the tiles and the wooden floor.

Bending over the drawer she pouted at the mirror to refresh her lip gloss and close another 2 buttons on her blouse to prevent somebody from watching into her cleavage.

Once in her cabriolet limousine (though she did not drop the top) she headed for her meeting, her job interview with the executive who had an office right next to the college campus.

Walking over the campus area she once again noticed how many black people there were. Especially black men...well, it seemed that there were just black man and just very few black women..."that had to be by accident" Amber thought. She remembered when she grew up and went to the college herself there were maybe 5% black people, TOPS, now it seemed that the majority of male college students were black.

Amber had no problem finding Professor Samuel Johnson's office and after she had registered herself at Professor Johnson's assistance she waited a few minutes in a rather humble looking anteroom.

When the young assistance told her that Mr. Johnson now is ready to talk to Amber, her heart rate went through the roof. With juvenile energy she stood up and hurried to the door, knocked and immediately opened the door...if her heart rate would not have already been up, it would have jumped at that very moment. She was expecting a small, white, bald guy with mustache, glasses and a dad bod, who tried to speak intellectually with a funny voice. A guy like her husband, well, she was mistaken.

In front of Amber stood Professor Johnson. A (by Amber's estimation) 6' 3'' tall guy with at least over 220 pounds, broad shoulders and a very manly, chiseled, kind of brutish face, with a big, broad nose in the center. The only thing that he had in common with the "Professor" she had imagined, was the mustache. For a second Amber thought this is, while not beautiful at all, the specimen of what she would call a "real man" but immediately she pushed that thought away as she felt like her heart was ripping her tight bra at any moment.

"Amber Jameson right?" Professor Johnson said in a very deep voice, walking sideways from his big desk approaching Amber, "You are here to take part in our development aid to support the black community right?" He reached out his right hand to greet her.

At this moment Amber realised that she just stood there, her mouth slightly open, clinching her little hands around her purse as if she was afraid somebody could steal it. Her big, blue eyes wide open and staring at the man in front of her that looked like a linebacker in a suit. She toked a deep breath, heaving her full breasts, set up one of her beautiful shiny smiles and shook his hand...well, it was more fitting to say HE shook HER hand. His Hand engulfed nearly all of her petite hand and it felt like one of his fingers was nearly as thick as on of that small bananas from the supermarket that Amber loved so much.

A warm chill went up her neck.

Amber could do nothing but stand, smile and nod.

"Please take a seat Mrs. Jameson"

"It is Mrs. Jameson" Amber answered and the moment the words left her dry mouth she realised that the mistake was on her side.

"Please take a seat Mrs. Jameson" Prof. Johnson said again.

Amber looked on the ground and hoped that her blushing would not be recognised while she fixed her tight skirt and let herself glide elegantly into the brown leather seat, slowly crossing her pantyhose free, silky legs.

"This clearly is the sexiest bitch I have ever seen in my whole life, she looks like the offspring of an Angel and a Porn star" Johnson thought to himself. "Now he knew where her two twin daughters had their looks from, they both looked like more girlish version of her more ladylike, curvy mother"

"Can I have your papers please Mrs. Jameson?"

"Of Course Professor Johnson" Amber said fumbling around handing him a small folder with all the data Mr. Johnson needed from her (for now...).

"Well, I see you are a trained teacher yourself, junior highschool...and even an english teacher, that is exactly what we are searching for...look Mrs. Jameson the thing is the following, the last months we got many young, black men, from central Africa. After millions of those men fled to Europe in search for a better live in the European social system, we made bilateral agreements that many of them can come to the U.S., or at least to those states that do not already have a lot of immigration from the southern border.

We want those guys to get a college degree, and later on get good jobs in our economy.

The general regulations are already set, so that in the name of diversity those guys will be favored over any white male applicant as long as they have a college degree..."

"...The Problem is the following, they already struggle with the simplest things like our english language, our western culture, even things like using a water closet or social norms in general, so we need dedicated people...like you Mrs. Jameson...who give them some private lessons in english and some kind of coaching all over their live so they can acclimatize to our culture, get organised with all college related issues, maybe also help them with some other subjects and so on...does that make sense to you Mrs. Jameson, I know that sounds like a very broad spectrum of responsibilities, what is your first impression?

"That sounds like a big bunch of work to me but also a lot of space to grow and bring many skills to the table right? I am sure I can help those girls to become proper members of our society" Amber already felt in full responsibility to help the immigrants to live the American dream.

12