Amber's Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok so you assign one of those young ladies to me, and we start tutoring? How is the scheduling done?" Amber asked.

"Well, concerning the scheduling you get the timetable of your student and you both can plan your tutoring sessions as you think it is best, we will also inform you from time to time about the progress of your student. We will start with one on one tutoring because we know that this can be a "hand full" of work. And, Mrs. Jameson, we do not want them to become black copies of our white people so while preparing them to be successful in our society, you also have to respect their culture and habits...I do not want to sound intrusive but there is NO PLACE FOR RACISM AT ALL. Just so we have made that clear, but I am sure it is not even necessary for me to say that right?

"Absolutely!!! I am not a racist at all Mr. Johnson! I set a HUGE Value on that!" Amber uncrossed her legs and sat there upright, her body language unconsciously demonstrating what a good little woman she is.

"Great, I thought so...and the other point you mentioned...you talked about "young ladies"" Johnson said. "Well, we exclusively are tutoring male African immigrants and many of them I would not consider that young, they are aged from 19 to 35...I hope that is no problem for you, otherwise..."

"Noooo, noooo!!!" Amber set up an artificial smile while her heart rate was through the roof once more, that information got her completely off guard "That is absolutely fine! Gender is a social construct anyway right?!?!?..." She said nervously giggling and felt like she was about to sweat although the room was well tempered.

"If you would see some of those guys in the shower, you would not think anymore that gender is just a social construct" Prof. Johnson thought and nodded while joining the smile of Amber.

"...But may I ask, why are there just adult men and no female immigrants, children or teenagers... I am just curious?"

"Well, because there were just male refugees in Europe, and so we also just got male immigrants to fly to the US... I could imagine that the women and children are still living in the countries from which these young men fled right? Maybe they will follow later, once the men have established an economic foundation? But that is none of my agenda, I am sorry" Mr. Johnson tried to kick off this well-thought and more than justified question.

For Amber this did not really make sense, but she did not want to get into a discussion, so she smiled properly and nodded.

"Ok Mrs. Jameson, it would be an honor for me to welcome you in our team, would it be ok for you to start tomorrow? Let's say 10 o clock a.m. I already have a young man in mind that would make a good double team with you."

Now, having a fixed date and time for her meeting "one on one" with a black man, who barely could speak english, Amber for the first time questioned her decision to get into that kind of project...was that really a good idea? At the same time she was aroused in a way that she never noted on herself to that moment, was it the thought of being with a strange man in her living room, or was it the deep voice and the way in which Professor Johnson completely took charge of the situation and showed her that he was a man of action? Amber was confused...in a nice way.

"Absolutely fine Mr. Johnson!" Amber smiled, putting out her hand to say goodbye and while she stood up a slippery, wet sound filled the whole room when her full and glossy thighs parted from the leather seat. Amber was surprised that her skirt had slipped up that high during the interview. She blushed again but was not sure if the Professor noticed that the sloppy sound was from her "wetness".

Johnson, still seating, engulfed her hands once more and there was that warm chill again, only this time it felt like it was not in her neck but somewhere in her stomach...hmmm, yes, it had to be her stomach!

"Please call me Samuel, and please do not worry about the leather seat, it is hot today, and to be honest, to that moment I could have sworn that you were wearing the most expensive stockings ever because your legs look so smooth and shiny" Professor Johnson laughed and it was now that Amber realised that there was a small imprint of her big, moist thighs on the leather seat. She was so embarrassed that she wanted to turn invisible at that very moment.

Putting all her nerves together to stay grounded she said "Please call me Amber than. You have my documents, so I would look forward to staying in contact with you".

Amber gracile spun around on her heels. Her long, blond hair swinging around in a semi-circle she made her way to the exit, feeling that her beefy butt was jiggling from side to side even if she did not want to emphasize that. She felt even her inner thighs were slightly wet now.

Professor Johnson was a gentleman, but she could not oversee, that he did not stand up when HE shook HER Hand. But then she remembered his statement about her smooth and shiny legs and realised that this was a compliment to her, a compliment from such a male specimen that has probably already seen his fair share of nude legs. That made it an even bigger compliment.

Amber could not avoid smiling while she went over the campus area where she saw several groups of young people, mostly attractive white girls giggling and toying around big black guys.

The white males and the less attractive females were building groups each of their own...

... And the two janitors and most teachers were also white men.

When Amber hit her cabriolet it was time to drop the top, and she drove home, smiling all over her face, exited about what tomorrow might bring.

Professor Johnson in the meantime still could not stand up from his chair because of the monstrous erection he had in his pants, it felt like his suite pants could be ripped apart, so he waited for it to go down by itself, which was a hard task, considering that the air in the room was still full of Mrs. Jameson's...sorry, Amber's sexy scent, her perfume, her hair, he could even smell her strawberry lip gloss. He turned around on his chair opening the window and taking a few deep breaths. "This really was the sexiest white bitch I have ever seen, this girl is a force of nature, and I am pretty sure she does not have the least idea how attractive she really is" he thought, and when he backed up the fresh visual memories of Amber's full, glossy pink lips, her slightly open mouth standing before him staring at him with her long lashed blue manga-eyes, her soft petite hands in his and her nude high-heeled legs without any pantyhose, damn, those legs looked like they were "photoshopped"... his semi-hard cock again turned to black baseball-bat-mode within 4 heartbeats...

To be continued...

12