Amber's Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Amber gets her first taste of black meat.
5.9k words
4.4
17.1k
23

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Day 3...

"Sorry to bother you again darling, but I have to say I am skeptical about that new project of yours, as far as you have told me about that" Ludwig said at their common breakfast at the kitchen table.

"A young, African man who does not know anything about our laws, about our culture, in our home with you alone? I am really worried about your well-being"

"Ooooh hubby, that is so sweet of you! You are trying to protect me from another man, but do not worry I will be fine, I can help myself, and I am pretty sure Professor Johnson has selected the participant very well, he will not send a serial killer for me to tutor right?" Amber said cloyingly.

"And as far as I can judge, Samuel knows what he does, he seems like a very competent man who knows how to handle things".

In Amber's mind, there were these pictures of Samuel Johnson again, his big rough hands engulfing her hand, his brutish face, him watching her legs, his size..."ooooh his size" she thought...

"Samuel...who is Samuel? Are you talking about Professor Johnson? Are you calling him by his first name already" Ludwig asked confused.

"Well, he offered me to do so, but I think I might stay with Professor Johnson, it is just more fitting to keep this professional for the moment... I mean in general" Amber said, hiding that she also offered Samuel to call her by her first name, she knew that Ludwig was so insecure in his manliness, and she did not feel in the mood to explain herself any longer.

"And what about our possessions honey? You know we have a lot of expensive things around our house? I just think that this whole idea is kind of dangerous..."

"WHAT?! First, you assume this black man is a rapist, and now you assume he is a thief! Just because he is black and from a so-called "third-world-country"??!!" Amber immediately interrupted Ludwig "I do not want to hear such racist statements in this house!"

"I am upstairs taking a shower and getting ready for work" Amber lectured Ludwig "You tell me when you are ready to excuse yourself, otherwise we will meet again in the evening!"

"Now she is suddenly talking about men? I thought it is about students?" Ludwig thought confused... "I am so sorry honey! I did not want to bother you!" he said instead, with his thin voice, but Amber did not answer. He took his briefcase and went to work.

Taking a long shower in her big bathroom, Amber could not help thinking about Samuel, sorry, about Mr. Johnson. While she slowly rubbed her bath sponge over her soft, firm breasts she noticed how milky her skin was. While she really tried to get a nice tan from time to time, lying in the sun at their own beautiful pool, summer still was just starting and while her skin looked smooth like alabaster, she definitely was the light skin type.

Most of her body got a nice tan at the end of summer, still, her ample boobs, hidden from the sun, stayed milky white all year long, which together with her naturally very pink areolas made a good fitting though.

Mr. Johnson's skin, however, was so black... Amber wondered what the contrast would look like on her light skin. She got a little foretaste at their handshake, but that was not what she meant. She did not know how to classify her thoughts, it seemed like she would be interested to see how his black hands would look on her white body or her white hands on his black body... "Silly" Amber said, shaking her head like she tried to get rid of that "brain fuck". She was still enjoying the hot shower, while slowly passing the sponge across her flat belly to take care of her lower regions...

09:55 a.m. Amber was standing in front of her giant bedroom mirror, as usual, every hair was in place, for her outfit of the day she chose not to go too sexy but more comfortable.

She was expecting the temperatures to reach at least the same level as yesterday, and so she went for a very breezy, shoulder-free, summer dress that reached slightly lower than mid-shin. Adding her very high cork-wedge heels on her little feet she noticed, that the blue color of the summer dress clashed a bit with her bright pink toenails, which bothered her, but she wanted to wear that wedge heels to "put some inches on her" little 5' 4'' body...somehow she was expecting her guest to be very tall. (Little did she know at that time, that MANY more inches were going to be put IN her little 5' 4'' body, and the clashing colors, in that case ALWAYS black in pink, should not bother her anytime, AT ALL).

Perfectly styled, comfortable, and not nervous at all, she felt ready and at that moment the doorbell rang.

"On time, see, that is what I call good manners" she thought to herself, and a bit clumsily ran downstairs to welcome her student.

The moment she opened the door, Amber's coolness was gone. In front of her was a tall, black, and very thin guy, at least the size of Professor Johnson, but at 160 pounds, tops. He wore red baggy pants and a simple, blue t-shirt, both were oversized and looked like they were from an old cloth collection. He had very short, curly hair like he had joined the marine corps boot camp the day before.

His skin looked very oily overall while very dry in some other spots. His sclera was reddish, and he got the biggest, chapped, lips that Amber had ever seen. Overall he did not look very healthy.

"Elo Miss Jasemon Ima Bale from the Uganda, Professor Joson sent me" The man said with a big smile, his teeth looked yellow and crooked.

"Black and tall, was what I ordered, black and tall is what I got" Amber thought to herself, giggling but immediately being ashamed of the racism that was in her thought. At least that helped her nerves to calm down a little.

"Hello, Ima Bale! I am Mrs. Jameson, thank you very much for being on time, and thank you very much for your visit" Amber said stark and stiff, in perfect English "Please come in".

The guy, whom Amber guessed to be in his early 30s entered the room in his worn-out beach sandals. His feet were large, with what looked like yellow toenails. Amber forcefully avoided watching them and looked to the kitchen "May I over you something to drink Ima Bale?" here was that prissy, perfect English again.

"Only Bale, my name Bale, Cola please" answered the young man.

"O, pardon me, now I understand, your name is just Bale" Amber blushed about her mistake.

"No!!! Not JUSTIN Bale, only Bale, Bale!!!" the man answered loudly, and he now had an angry glow in his reddish eyes, that made Amber's heart pump so hard, that it felt like it made her luscious breasts jiggle.

Faking an awkward smile, Amber nodded and slowly went to the kitchen, she felt, like walking on her high heels made both her big bubble butt cheeks sway from left to right under her loose summer dress, and she could feel the stare of Bale following her closely.

Once in the kitchen she handed Bale his glass of coke which he emptied instantly and reached back for Amber to refill (Yet both of them not knowing, that soon, Amber will be the one on the receiving part, concerning fluids).

"Please" Bale said with a big smile and emptied another glass instantly that Amber refilled again and now Bale was holding the glass of coke in his hands, waiting for Amber to tell him what to do next.

"Please follow me, Bale, we will go upstairs and start our English lessons" Amber kept her professional attitude and walked upstairs being glad she did not wear a short skirt with Bale following her behind. Bale still liked a lot what he saw.

They walked down the hallway, across her marital bedroom into her, what the whole family called Moms-room. It was a room that only belonged to her, where she had a big couch that you also could comfortably sleep on, 2 chairs, some flowers, nice curtains, a desk for office work, her laptop, and some of her other hobby stuff.

Ludwig, her husband, had a similar room just for him on the other side of the house. But while his was a very naked-looking room, that had a big writing table in it with a similar sized PC on it, her Room was very...well....cozy. She invested much time and effort to furnish it, so everything fits together, and that helped her calm down when she was stressed and needed some time for herself (which happened more and more now that her daughters did not need her motherly attention as much anymore and Amber felt more empty every day).

"Please have a seat Bale" Amber offered, and he decided to sit on the big couch, and as he spread his legs wide, Amber could not help but to notice the erection that his loose baggy pants could not hide, even if he had intended to. Amber suddenly thought, that this might for real be a club that he is carrying around, and a small fear about her well-being arouse, but after very discretely and inconspicuously making a second glimpse, she came to the conclusion that this was definitely a big penis, and it was not erected, maybe just semi-erected.

"Get yourself together Amber!!" Amber thought to herself while fumbling around in her paperwork just to buy some time "What is up with you? You have thoughts like from over 20 years ago when you were a young college student, that time is over, you are a g, a proper housewife and a mother of two!!!"

Amber sat down and switched into full-teacher-mode (or inadvertent-sexy-teacher) mode. She handed Bale something to write and some low-tier English lesson books and just started to evaluate his English knowledge. His English was terrible, and she could not imagine how this guy should ever get a college degree, but she for sure would do her best to try and help him on his way, and so she remembered her semester abroad back then when she was teaching franco-cannadian children in Montreal the English language.

Step by step, with pictures and lots of gesticulation, it showed, that Bale was a smart guy. Being over 30 it is very hard learning new languages, but Bale showed some talent and seemed very concentrated. Maybe Amber did him wrong.

That went on for over 2 hours without a break when suddenly Bale asked "Miss Jasemon, can I ask otasin?"

"Ask another thing" Amber corrected Bale with a lovely smile "...sure, go ahead!"

"Mista Joson told u help with English and life!"

"Well, yes, kind of, I will help you learn English, and I will try to "coach" you if you should have other concerns being new to the United States, you know what I mean Bale? Amber told him crossing her legs and bending her upper body into his direction...and immediately backing up the second she realized she was looking at his penis again, and getting aware that the posture of her forearms leaning on her knee squeezed her already ample boobs into a cleavage that looked like it could crack nuts. "Did his Penis just move? Don't watch his penis!" Amber looked down at the carpet floor again.

"Do you have a question Bale or something I can help you with?" Amber asked.

"Maybe? Can tell why all U.S. girl is racist?? I want a girlfriend, but no girl go out wit me! Ther no blag girl on school, and white girl not go out wit me!" Bale told her while Amber nodded compassionately "when I was Sweden, 3 moth ago, I had many white girlfriend and good sex but not in USA!!"

"Oh my goodness!!!" Amber thought "Nooo Bale, noooo, they are not racist, well there are some but not in your college, they would not even be allowed to be racist. You are tall, you are smart, and you will surely find a beautiful and wonderful girlfriend soon!" Amber touched his knee giving him a pitiful look "In fact, most beautiful girls inwardly crave a black man and prefer black men over white men!" Amber shouted out... "Did she just say that out loud?" Amber thought as soon as the words left her full, wet-looking, pink-glossed lips.

"U beautiful woman, more beautiful than all ota woman in Sweden!" Bale said and gave her a big crooked, yellow teeth smile.

"Ooooo" Amber blushed and smiled, maybe a bit too lasciviously "You are very handsome too Bale!! Every girl would be lucky to call you her boyfriend!" Amber lied her catholic soul out.

Bale kept on smiling and unconsciously reached to the bulge in his pants and squeezed it once with a hard tug. Amber could not help but glimpse again for 3 seconds.

"So you thing Bale smart, tall and hansome and chance wit beautiful girl?"

"Absolutely Bale, it is like I said!" Amber smiled, being happy she could cheer her student up in his bad mood.

"... So you want to be girlfriend for me?" Bale asked, being dead serious!!

"Well Bale, I think you misunderstood me, I spoke in general!" Amber was shocked!

"Wut? You said I'm hansom, and tall and smart, why not want to have sex with me? Is it blag skin?! Right?! Are you racist also???" Bale getting a bit angry because he felt pranked.

"Noooo, Bale, sorry, noooo! It is...äää" Amber could not think of a strong argument to refuse him...when she suddenly remembered "Bale, I am married!!! Yes, I am married and that is why I can not have sex with you although I would like to!!!" Amber said, being aware of how silly that sounded, but she thought that might do the trick.

"This u husband?" Bale pointed his long black finger to the family photo that was on her desk.

"Yesssss exactly Bale, a husband is what you call a man after he married a wife, and this is my husband Ludwig!"

"Look, he little fat bald, and u so beauti, with beauti face, yellow hair, big beauti matiti, biiiig punda!!! You smell soooo good!" Bale was getting loud and really pissed off "He not deserve beauti wife...but he white and me tal, hansom, smart but me black!! I sure sex not good wit him, but he white skin and me black skin!" Bale's already reddish eyes got even redder and Amber had the feeling that he was hurt about that whole situation. "Miss Jasemon, u beautiful but just racist as aaaall girl"

"I want go toilett plis, where is?" Bale asked.

Amber blushed and was so ashamed of herself and all other white women. With a low voice, she described the way to the toilet on the 2nd floor, and stood up when he did, as he walked out of the room with his head down. She sat down staring into oblivion...

... Bale, in just one minute, complimented her more, than her husband did the whole last week, and to be honest, Bale had a point in his argumentation. He thought that she, a 47-year-old, mother of two, was more beautiful than all the girls in Sweden??? Amber blushed even more and felt her skin tingling. She was aware, that with this job she committed to a lot of responsibilities, and now that things would get challenging she would just chicken out??? No! She committed to that task because she wanted to do good. She sacrificed so much over the last 20 years while her husband had his chance to make a career. Now she finally had purposeful employment again and her social situation forced her to act like she was a racist?? Nobody would call HER a racist!!! Nobody!!! She was not a racist, you could call her ANYTHING, but NOT racist!!!

And she was determined to prove that to this young man RIGHT NOW!!!

Amber heard the flush and a few seconds later Bale entered the "Moms-room" his face did not change, he was still angry when he sat down. "We do English lesson again Miss Jasemon?"

Amber uncrossed her legs and sat straight up, and with each of her slender hands touched one of Bales's knees.

"Tell me, Bale, what would you expect me to do IF I would be your girlfriend?"

Bale thumbed through his English book "Which side of book we have Miss Jasemon?"

"No Bale!" Amber grabbed his English book, placed the bookmark on the right page, and laid the book aside while keeping the other hand on the man's knee. "No, that is no English lesson, I am asking you what would you want me to do IF I were your girlfriend?"

Bale was a little confused, because in his mind "being a girlfriend" just meant two things, and he just wanted one of the two things from Amber. "Hmmm girlfriend...sex, i hav no sex for 3 moth!!!" Bale said louder than he wanted, and Amber was lucky she was at home alone, completely alone with Bale and nobody would be going to interrupt the two for several hours, that thought aroused her in a way she did not expect.

"If having sex with this young man was necessary to prove that she is not a racist than so be it!" Amber thought in a sense of duty.

Amber's heart was pumping through the roof, but she could gather herself enough, so she was able to speak freely: "Well, I am not on the pill so you would need to put on a condom to make sure I do not get pregnant" Her female gynecologist Dr. Clair Bachman told her last month that her body was still extremely fertile, and she was FAR from her menopause. It was not Amber's nature to get into any unnecessary trouble.

"Do you have a condom here Bale?"

"No condom, sex with condom is shit it does not feel natural!" Bale said nearly without accent, he said the same words in Sweden many times before, and he already knew where this was heading.

"Well, I will bring you one from my husband, wait a minute" Amber insisted.

Bale, as mentioned, knew exactly that this made no sense, he had been in that kind of situation with other girls in Sweden many times before.

When Amber returned she sat down vis-à-vis of Bale onto her seat again she adjusted her hair and her shoulder-free dress with her left hand while holding a packed condom in her right and, with a little smile, showed him, that she did care to make this as pleasant for him as possible.

Bale wrinkled his oily-looking forehead and puckered his nose and with one continuous motion stood up and pulled his red baggy pants down to his feet so his penis tangled right before Amber's big, blue manga eyes. Her jaw dropped slightly.

"If you want condom, ok, but u try put on, this not fit foo sure"

Amber was feeling near a heart attack. Up to that moment, she just saw two penises in her whole life, one she saw every week, that of her husband, which she estimated to be 4-5 inches at full erection (that her husband could just hold for a few minutes). And the other one, well, while the other one was also black and impressive, she did not see it as clear and not for long, and definitely not bouncing directly before her eyes because...well that was many years ago, and that is another story we might discover.

But what was now tangling in front of her nose looked terrifying.

Amber cross-eyed looked at the uncut tip, that was slowly poking out of his foreskin and realized that this penis, while maybe semi-hard, was already at 9 inches...9 INCHES!!! And she was there sitting on her chair explaining to the young black man, that she will provide him with one of her husband's rubbers. What did she even think?

Amber slowly turned her long-lashed blue eyes up and met Bales's stare and at that moment they both started laughing about that XXS-Condom she held in her right hand.

"Ok Bale, sorry you are right, I think we should not even have to try, your penis is GIGANTIC if you are allowing me to say so!" Amber giggled.

"What is penis?" Bale asked "You mean my uume? I thing u woman say cock or dick?"

Amber felt uncomfortable hearing such crude words, but considered, that Bale was just starting his English language course, so it was fine for her.

"Ok, whatever, yes, I mean, your penis, or cock, or dick, or how did you call it, your uume? Amber sexily smiled up at Bale, proud that she was already learning a bit of Bale's culture and language as well.

"I am so sorry Bale, I really wanted to help you, but considering we can not protect ourselves we might have to just continue..."

"U not get pregnant wit ur mouth, Miss? U use ur mouth on me" Bale again was dead serious and wondered why Amber did not come to this solution herself.

Amber felt dragged deeper and deeper into a rabbit hole "You mean I should do you ORAL???!!!"

"BLOWJOB Bitch what u waitin fooo?!" Bale yelled at Amber, who was still staring at the mesmerizing cock before her eyes. He grabbed her pink-nailed, slender right hand and made her engulf his shaft, but her fingers could not even close around the whole circumference. Bale toke her hand and slowly stroked his dick with it from the base to the middle of his shaft, his semi-erected dick still jiggling.

12