Amber's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber felt like she was not having control of her own body, she could not get a clear thought together and was out of her world. The penis she was now touching was extremely heavy and meaty, her hands looked like white puppet hands on a big black snake. And his penis was HOT, it felt so warm!!!

This, for Amber, was a sensation, if there ever was one, and she started to feel like she was the student, and Bale, the 30+ man from Uganda was her teacher. Her whole body was tingling and while she was stroking his thick shaft on her own now, she felt, that with every one of her strokes more blood pumped into his dick and it grew with every heartbeat. And only a few strokes later the big dark black bulbous head freed itself completely from under its loose foreskin. Ok, this dick now was hard as a baseball bat, while still slightly curved downwards.

As the cock seemed to grow to its full potential the space between the tip of the penis, and Amber's glossy lips, shrank more and more, she was in danger of her mouth touching the tip so with a skilled motion she rose her huge ass slightly and kicked her chair to the backside, so she could comfortably glide to her knees and had all the space she needed again.

Amber was still mesmerized by all that was happening and this black steel hard rod finally got the best of her. She could already smell the tip of Bale's dick and was a bit disgusted at first. It did not smell good at all, yet it smelled manly and something, Amber did not know exactly why was completely arousing for her. She felt that tingling in her "stomach" again like when Professor Johnson touched her hand the second time. Amber could not help but set up her sexiest smile. Her little white hand, with her little pink fingernails, was still slowly but rhythmically stroking back and forth on that dream of every woman. Amber could feel every thick vein in the palm of her hand.

And coy, with a smile that could melt anything, but that dick, she looked up at the African giant towering over her, now both of his hands resting on his hip. He was watching the ceiling when suddenly Amber heard him shout: "What up with u moth bitch?"

Bale severely lowered his face and looked right into her big eyes. His face was a scary grimace, his mouth was wide open and had, what seemed like white goo, in both corners of his mouth.

The gaze of his reddish dark eyes seemed like a signal for Amber, she slowly opened her full glossy lips while keeping fixed eye contact with Bale, then o so slowly stretched out her even pinker tongue.

When Bale saw how Amber's stretched-out pink tongue and her beautiful open mouth looked, half an inch in front of his rock-hard cock, already feeling her warm breath on the tip, smelling her delicious perfume, he could not help but grunt out a big sigh. And 2 seconds later his complete glans was engulfed by Amber's warm, wet mouth, and this time Amber herself could not help but to join his grunt with a loud:

"MMmmmmmm...Mmmmmm...Mhmnm!!!"

Amber NEVER has done this in her whole life, but she had the feeling that she was doing it right because it just felt so sexy to her. And the heavy breathing from the black man in front of her was another proof of quality.

While Amber kept up strict eye contact with her black lover, he, from time to time, had no choice but to turn away and watch up in the air.

Amber kept telling herself, that this meant she was doing an ok-job and Bale tried to deviate himself, so he could keep enjoying the blowjob and not reach his climax too soon. And Amber was o so fine with that...she did not want it to end either.

While her gorgeous lips still were hefted around the black cock, her tongue and the inside of her mouth were busy getting his cock head as wet and slimy as possible. Again, Amber did not theoretically know what to do, she just did what felt natural for her, she just did what she liked to do. Again and again, she could catch herself unconsciously moaning and groaning while sucking on the first few inches of this giant pole which now were glistening with her saliva. "What a mess!" she thought and giggled with the big cock in her mouth (not yet knowing that things would soon be getting a lot messier).

Her neurons and hormonal glands fired like it was New Year's Day, and all those sensations were just too much for her to classify. She felt drop after drop of pre-cum in her mouth and while the taste was really intense and could also not be described as good at all, she nevertheless enjoyed each drop, that came out of this big pee slit.

When Bale again made eye contact with this 47-year-old beauty, on her now scraped, red knees below him, with half of his black dick and his big baals sticking out of her eager, wet mouth, Amber made a bold move.

With a loud "mmmmmmmmPOP!" she let her full lips loose from her lollipop, and with a big, bright smile looked up at Bale and said in a sexy voice: "See Bale I AM NOT RACIST, I hope you enjoy your blowjob made in America, I definitely do!!!"

Bale for a brief moment could see that the first 4 inches of his cock were full of Amber's saliva, mixed with her pink lip gloss, before Amber opened her mouth as wide as possible, stretched out her tongue, and engulfed the bulbous again, sighing out loudly.

"Schlurp, Smok Schlurp schlurp, Schmok, pop, plop, Schlurp" The sound of Amber's hungry mouth filled the whole chill-out room, and was just accompanied by Amber's steady and lovingly moaning and sighing, which came deep out of her airway and esophagus. Bales grunting from time to time made Amber's mouth salivate even more and turned her on completely.

"Now grip hard as u can and jerk fast bitch!!!" Bale started meeting her sexy gaze again and Amber was willing to do as she was told.

Her right hand made a hard grip on the now slippery shaft, and she jerked a lot faster than before while keeping her lips, tongue, and mouth busy on his cock head as usual.

When she noticed, that the grip did not hurt Bale, she increased her grip even more and jerked even faster... Bale started to breathe heavy, his face an ugly grimace, the goo in the corner of his mouth now seemed to run down his chin.

"Slurp, Pop, Slurp, Slop, Schlup!!!!!"

"Oooooh....ooh....mmmmm.....mmmmMMMMMM!

The moment Bales reddish eyes turned glassy, Amber stopped caressing his abs with her left hand, called her hand in as enforcement for her "battle at the midsection", and she now was jerking as fast as she could, as hard as she could, with both her slender hands, on the dark, black glistening shaft, while bobbing her head up and down on his cock like a maniac, sucking the bulbous in so it would not flip out of her warm, pink mouth.

"That contrast between my white hands and his black penis looks so sexy, I love it" Amber thought.

"AAAAAAA!!! Bitch I ma nut!!" The Black man screamed.

"Mhhm!!!! MMMhhhmmm!!!! MMMMHHHMM!!!!!" Amber moaned in agreement, each moan getting louder and louder in high curiosity about what would happen next. Not missing ONE beat in her jerking, sucking, and licking rhythm.

"Pull out bitch!!!!" The Black man emphasized his announcement for a load of cum that was clearly boiling up from his balls and would soon erupt like a volcano out of his black pole into her throat.

"MMHMMMMM!!!! Mhmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!" Amber moaned now even louder as if to say "Yes baby, I heard you, it is ok, please just keep going!!!" Amber was not making the slightest indication to put that dick out of her hungry, wet mouth. And she felt like she was close to cumming too.

Bale now took over, he moved his big black hands into Amber's silky, blonde hair, grasped a fist full, and pulled her sucking lips away from the tip of his cock. Her mouth was creating a vacuum and did not want to let go...

"PLOPPP!"

Amber watched a little confused, now keeping her gaze on the throbbing cock head and still holding her mouth wide open, with her tongue stretched out completely, presenting Bale as the most willing target on earth.

Her bubble butt fell back on her little high-heeled feet, nevertheless, she kept stroking his shaft with her two tiny hands, trying to use his black pole as a handle to get back up on her knees and take the dick back in her salivating mouth.

"M....Mmmmmm! Aaaaaaaaa!! AAAAAhhhh!!!!! Was the only thing that Amber could "say" with her mouth opened to the maximum, her eyes fast switching between the cock head and Bale's face, who now seemed to be in complete ecstasy and/or agony.

Amber exactly knew what she wanted but Bale kept it away from her. Why!?

"Give the glass bitch!!!" Bale commanded Amber while he grabbed his cock on his base and squeezed it with a grip so tight that his knuckles turned pale.

Amber immediately let loose of his cock with both slimy hands, she quickly spun around to grab the empty coke glass that was still on the table and handed it to her lover.

The glass now holding low in his left hand, he bent his steel hard cock down and aimed at the opening. Amber was just inches away, not noticing that her mouth was still open, her tongue was still stretched out.

When Bales's fist loosened the grip on his shaft his cock erupted with him shouting out a roar of relief and suddenly...the glass was not empty anymore.

For Amber, it looked like somebody would squirt white/yellowish clumpy mayo out of a big tube. Spurt by spurt, glob by glob, the glass slowly filled with a pudding-like liquid or slime to be more exact. Amber was stunned by what happened before her eyes, the fishy, ugly, but thrilling smell of his sperm...the amount of it...the way it slipped down the side of the glass, the sound of his cum splashing into the glass. Amber still fixating her vision on the spurting cock head, slowly reached her left hand out to grab Bales' right ass cheek. And the moment she clawed her petite, pink fingertips onto his ripped buttocks, her right hand slid under her blue dress, right to her panty, and when she, just so slightly, touched the fabric over her clitoris, she got washed away by the most intense orgasm of her life, and she herself let out a big sigh of relieve while her whole body, from her big firm breasts over her ivory bubble butt to her creamy thighs, started to tremor in delight.

When Amber came to her senses again, after what felt like minutes for her, Bale was still tugging on his now slowly deflating cock, squeezing out the last of his load.

Amber, sitting sideways on her big butt, cuddling her perfumy, beautiful, blonde head onto Bales's right thigh, she could now see that her knees were all red and slightly scraped.

Funny that she did not realize that earlier.

"That was by far the best sex I have ever had! I still can't believe how big you are! Thank you, Bale!!!" Amber said with a soft and exhausted voice without thinking first and immediately regretted the words, though they were true as hell. But having him know, that she nearly would have had an orgasm just by sucking him off? (Amber supposed that him, cumming in her mouth, would have triggered her orgasm for sure. Probably even just another minute of sucking would have done the trick to make her pussy explode).

Never should a lady give such compliments, that would just make the guy cocky. And thanking him for letting her suck his cock also did not seem appropriate to Amber, because he might have had the same fun as she had, or at least she hoped so, more than anything.

And by the way, he did not even allow her to go the full distance, Amber pouted.

With a relaxed smile, Amber looked at the clock on the wall. "Oh my god" she thought, it was already 12:45 "did I really suck his penis for over half an hour? It felt like several minutes, but now considering how heavy my arms feel, and how red my knees are...and also it was my first time sucking off a black man...sucking off ANY man, plus Bale was able to hold back his orgasm from me on purpose. With lots of practice I might get better at it, and then maybe I can suck him off 2 times in 30 minutes..." so many thoughts rushed through Amber's brain but a big m was still unsolved...

"Can I please ask you something, without you getting angry at me, Bale?" Amber asked shyly.

To be continued...

12