Amber's Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Amber gets her first taste of black man gravy.
4.1k words
4.44
10.1k
16

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Still day 3

...

"Can I please ask you something without you getting angry at me Bale?" Amber asked shyly.

"Supp Miss?" Bale was now sitting on Amber's couch with his naked ass, while his long, spent penis hung around his left thigh, and drooled a little splotch into the fabric. His head was tilted back like he was about to take a nap.

"Why didn't you allow me to finish you off in my mou...äääää...no, I mean äää, why did you want to orgasm into the glass? Have I done something wrong?

"Look at tat shit Miss Jasemon!!!" Bale grabbed the coke glass, which was to a third full of his clumpy, white/yellowish ejaculate "dat looood is from ova 1 week! It is thick, yu shuuuu would not can swallow that one without chewin" Bale demonstrative shook the glass around, and his ejaculate really looked like it was clumpy jello, mixed with saltwater "...and I shuuu do not want to get bit into my dick from a choking bitch, and also I not wanted dirty that beauti dress of ma Miss!" He gave Amber one of his big crooked smiles.

"You were so thoughtful to take care of me, so I would not gag... or ruin my summer dress? Oooo you know what, you are such a sweetie Bale!!" Amber still sat on her bum, caressing Bale's crusty feet while smiling up at him sexily. And sharing a challenging look with the glass full of sperm, she perky put her eyes together and estimated her chances to skoal that slush down her throat, or at least, hold it in her mouth without spilling any...she still could smell the fishy, rotting odor from Bale shaking the sperm around.

While objectively it disgusted her and let her wrinkle her sweet nose, subjectively it aroused her like crazy. And her, being a woman, the fruit that was forbidden to her seemed the sweetest.

"By the way Bale, you have something in the corners of your mouth, here, wait..." Amber told him and wanted to hand him some paper towels when he just nodded like he already knew that, pearls of sweat dripping from his forehead, and with his thumb and index finger jerked over his mouth, and wiped the bunch of goo right into Amber's couch...her jaw dropped in disbelief. She should rebuke him for that, but surprisingly she did not care that much.

"You dump that cum shit now?!" Bale ordered Amber and handed her the glass with the goo.

Slowly and gracefully Amber got up on her wedge heels, hearing a wet slippery sound from her midsection, and she suddenly realized how wet her pussy was...not slimy at all, it more felt like her pussy lips and her panties were soaked in a very thin, watery, warm liquid.

Her knees still wobbly from the intense orgasm she felt a few minutes ago, she took the glass with the, as she thought "almost would have been her mouthful", straightened her dress, and went outside to go to the 2nd-floor bathroom.

Standing over the toilet she hesitated...and once more swayed the coke glass around to watch how thick Bale's sperm was...She has never, ever seen something like that. To be honest, she never had seen a load of cum. Ludwig just came in her pussy a few times...years ago...and Amber did not feel like there was anything in her vagina back then...it smelled DISGUSTING! Yet, slowly her delicate pinkie moved in it, and while she squinched up her face, her finger approached her slightly outstretched tongue.

Her fingertip was coated into a layer of yellow/white aspic, and right in front of her eyes...her heart rate was at 180 bpm for sure...her big breasts slowly waved up and down, and with each deep breath, her shoulder-free dress was revealing a cannonball cleavage...what was going on with her, it seemed like somebody else was controlling her!!! And within the blink of an eye, her beautiful lips and tongue engulfed her pinkie and sucked the goo into her mouth...

"Aaaaaaa! Aaaaahhhh!! OOoo oh mmmmy gaaaawd!!! Amber got caught by surprise from her first non-touch orgasm. Her knees nearly were to give in, but Amber just managed to keep to the sink with the hand that held the glass.

"What was that?!?! What is that stuff? Is that a godlike drug?" Amber asked herself when she came to her senses a few seconds later. Biting her lower lip she watched into the mirror and looked into her glassy blue eyes... "Cheers!!!" she thought and raised the whole glass to her mouth! Her pussy sparkling like it was bathing in champagne.

"Hi, Mooooooom!!!! Hi Mommy!" Amber startled up in a panic! "OMG, her daughters, they said they would not be back before evening!!!

Amber turned around and tried to spill the cum into the toilet, and after several attempts, shaking the glass, a big chunk of goo fell right into the drain. She flushed, placed the drinking glass beside the sink, and jumped out of the bathroom.

At the corner of her eye, she could see that the door to her room was still open, and a 6' 3'' black guy was sitting on her couch, with his baggy pants just over his sandalled feet and his 9-10 inch schlong hanging over the edge. With a few jumps she was at it and closed the door to her room as fast (but silent) as possible, and immediately spun around when her daughter Sindee just got into the hallway of the second floor.

"Hi, Mom! Did we just wake you up?" Sindee asked a bit guilty.

"Hi Sindee, no, I..., well, yes, I just took a nap, I thought you would stay late at the college today, I am sorry I did not cook anything but..."

"No problem mom, Mandy and I just had to get something from the house and now we will go out with the bo...with some friends. It could get late, and I think, we will probably not be hungry when we get back home ok!" Sindee gave her mother a soft kiss on her cheek and turned around to the stairs.

"By the way, how is your tutoring working mom?"

"BIG!", Amber thought... "Great", Amber said, "we have already come a loooong way but there is still much work to do!"

"Awesome! Have fun! Bye, Mom!" Sindee shouted over her shoulder without really paying attention to what her mother said, and hurried for the door.

"So you will not be back before evening right?!?!" Amber asked her in the hope to get a negative answer.

"Yes mom, probably even later!" Sindee said and closed the door behind her. And that was what Amber wanted to hear.

Amber opened the door to the "moms-room" and found everything the way she left it, expected it, and wanted it. With a sexy, playful smile on her beautiful lips, she slowly closed the door behind her...and with a silent turn on the key, locked the door.

Flexible as she was, she bent down, and silently slipped her delicate feet out of her wedge heels, put them beside the door, and, on tiptoes, stepped in front of Bale. Standing before him she could hear him snore and smell his unperfumed, savage malodor from his mouth and his cock (she already knew the difference very well).

Being such a proper and classy mature woman she always loved all kinds of perfumes and nice smells, so it surprised her even more, that she now was so thrilled about such an abrasive odor,...a knee-weakening odor,...that made her glide right to her knees in front of the resting black, 9'' inch anaconda.

"Bale?.....Bale?!" Amber asked quietly, slowly gliding her petite hands across his thin thighs. "BALE!!"

"Hääää!!" Bale woke up "Sup!!!?" he said in a rude tone, not opening his eyes.

"Bale, I got rid of your load, or how you call it," Amber told him, that she did, what he ordered her to do. "May I bring you something to drink or eat now, I am sure you are very thirsty and hungry now?" Amber asked in a motherly voice.

"Nooo Miss, I eat 3 burger foo breakfast! How I can giv uu sontin to drink!" He was now opening his already crusted, reddish eyes and smiled from ear to ear.

"U still thirsty, right?"

Amber wrinkled her forehead "What do you mean Bale?"

Bale squeezed his soft schlong and violently smacked it against the couch. A long string of pre-cum (or post-cum?) dangled at his pee slit, and suddenly flew over Amber's face and right onto the keyboard of her laptop behind her. Amber's eyes widened.

"Well...Bale?? Do you mean...? Do you mean you can get it hard again? You mean you could ejaculate for a second time today?!"

"Dafuc u speekin bitch? I go aaaaaal day lon wit a hot chick lick uu!!! If Bale want, I can fill u red, beauty moth up 2 more times fooo shuu" Bale reached under his cock and grabbed his giant scrotum, which Amber did not pay attention to until now.

"Seee dat balls!!!" Bale shouted, but Amber was sure that nobody could hear their conversation.

"Wow, Boy!" Amber giggled like a schoolgirl and blushed, she could not believe that a scrotum could get that big, "Your testicles are HUGE! But everything else would be an even bigger surprise after I watched you fill that coke glass with your sperm." It was difficult to estimate, but under his dark, hairy, leathery sack, Amber guessed that each testicle was the size of a very big hen's egg.

"Give me 1 minute Bale, please!" Amber announced. Clapping on Bale's thighs she hopped up and left the room.

Exactly a minute later she came back, gracile like a cat fell to her knees right before Bale, and placed her plump ass on her little bare feet again. In front of Bale was Amber's stunningly beautiful face, now again with perfectly combed hair and refreshed pink lip gloss. Like at the time she opened the door for him.

A big, sexy smile bloomed over Amber's alluring MILF face. Her eyes sparkled in anticipation and curiosity about what was about to happen in this room for the next 30 minutes.

"Bale? We have to clarify something first! You said, that you did not want to give your first ejaculation into my mouth, because it was so clumpy, but now your ejaculate is not clumpy anymore, right?" (Amber still could not believe, that a man was able to get an erection, much less orgasm, 2 times on the same day, but she wanted to give him the chance to prove her wrong).

"Tha loood is creamy, no clumpy!"

"Fine! And you said your loads, how you call it, are quite voluminous, and that you are afraid to ruin my beautiful dress with it, right?"

"Yes Miss Jasemon, second lot still biiiig!"

Amber slowly moved her slender, pink fingertips to the fabric on her upper arms on each side, and gently stripped her dress down her arms, and over her ample boobs, right to the area around her tiny, unpierced navel.

She knelt there, in front of Bale, knowing exactly that her 36F breasts were now catching his attention. However, her colorful bra was still masking her stiff nipples.

She first thought about undressing herself but felt uncomfortable about her big, firm boobs being naked.

"So now that, your sperm is adequate, my dress is out of danger, and no empty glass is in reach, can we both agree, that there is no reason at all for you to pull out of my mouth anymore??" Amber asked Bale, jokingly sounding like a strict teacher.

"SHHHHHIIIT!!!" Bale grunted, throwing his head back over the couch, his eyes rolling back in his head. His cock already started growing with each of his heartbeats.

Amber smiled and giggled when she saw, that Bale was as excited as she was, but the moment she saw the pulsating blood vessel, pumping blood into his growing cock, her smile ended. She quickly grabbed the schlong at mid shaft, lifting it up (giving her a big chill in her body, the moment she again realized, that her fingers could not even close around his cock) and she almost faster opened her thirsty mouth to slurp up all she could from his black bulbous that she just squeezed out under his foreskin.

"I want to feel it grow inside my mouth!!!" Amber thought determined, and so she just kept the cock head in her mouth while her tiny hand squeezed the shaft now at the base level. She did not stroke it, she did not suck it, she did not lick it...none of that was necessary at the moment. She just laid there, her long-lashed eyes closed, moaning gently, as she felt how the dick in her hand and mouth got heavier and harder, and the glans got bigger with every ounce of blood that flooded into his cavernous.

"What a potent man I got here!!" Amber thought "And he is aaaaaal mine!" The fact, that she was able to transform a meaty, heavy, squishy 9-inch dick into a glistening, 12?? Inch steel rod, by simply grabbing it with her tiny, white hands and holding it in her mouth, made her feel more feminine than ever before.

She squeezed her right hand from time to time on the meaty, spongy dick to check, and after about 1 minute it was hard as wood, and the cock head was still in her soft, warm mouth. It felt like it had reached its maximum size.

"MMMMMMMM...PLOPPPP!" With a loud noise, she parted her sucking lips from the cock head because she wanted to enjoy looking at it. She held it in both her hands now, weighing it. It was sooo heavy!

"Lucky Amber, that thing stays straight out on its own, and I do not have to carry it with my arms" She giggled.

She looked at the tip that was already soaking wet from her saliva, and dark black, while the other 9 inches were still dry and more bright.

Looking up to Bale from time to time, because she wanted to meet his sight, Amber stuck out her soft tongue and began to glide along each prominent vein, starting at the base and reaching up to the tip. Like a curious, little kitten her blue eyes were always looking for the next vein and slowly moistened it...she took her time, one vein after the other, while her painted fingers helped her to bring this monster cock into the position that her tongue wanted it to be.

"SCHHHHLUUURPP, LICK, SLUP, KISS" her wet tongue and lips were making love to that thick love stick.

Amber had the feeling that, once she thought her tongue had caressed every dark, black vein, another one bulged out, and she immediately wanted to lick that one too.

The sexy housewife now realized that Bale's cock started to jump, and it was not just little twitches, it JUMPED. When she was bending his cock down, to gently take care of a big, snaky vein on the upper side of his cock with licks and little kisses, he suddenly smacked up and hit her chin.

"This python has a will on its own!" Amber smiled happily and clasped both her hands around the ebony shaft, to keep him in position.

One last time, Amber outstretched her pink tongue and licked from the lower base right to the top and when she saw that a big dollop of pre-cum was already dangling from the pee slit, she slurped it up and placed a long and lovingly kiss on the bulbous.

"You are SOOOO BIG BABY! Amber complimented the black man while still on her knees before him.

"Baby, I love sucking your monster cock. Blowing you is more satisfying to me, than receiving oral from my husband! I still can't believe how big you are!"

"I could slurp on this dick aaaaal day long, but I am also soooo thirsty, and you still owe me a shot, right?" Amber smiled sexily, now staring right into the black man's red eyes. He was now breathing heavily, his mouth wide open, and his face in a grimace that was hard to watch.

"Tan suck out ur shot bitch!"

"You better believe it" Amber was still enjoying the taste of the pre-cum on her tongue, it tasted different now, much sweeter than before. She mindlessly was circling her tongue around his bulbous and was envisioning what soon might happen...she could not give herself a useful answer.

Here she was, a 47-year-old, married mother of two, and her sexual experience was virtually NON EXISTING! That could not be it! Her husband kept so many beautiful experiences locked away from her! What an asshole! She had a body that was made to enjoy, and give pleasure, she wanted to suck, she wanted to lick, she wanted to jerk, and most of all now... she wanted to swallow!

With a devilish smile, she put the warm bulbous into her soft, wet mouth, and clamped her pink lips tight around it. She slowly started jerking the shaft forth and back, forth and back, forth and back. She tightened her grip every time on the way to the tip and loosened it on the way to the base, which made the black cock swell even bigger. Her perfectly manicured, slender hands completely kept up the rhythm, and while her head stayed still, her tongue was working furiously around his frenulum. Both her elbows were resting on Bale's thighs.

"FLAP, FLAP, FLAP, FLAP!!!!!" Amber started jerking faster and faster and her moaning started to get louder and louder, she could not help!

"MMMMMMMMmmmm!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmm!! OOOOooOO! MMm!" The blonde moaned!

"FLAP, FLAP, FLAP!"

"MMMMMMHH PLOPPP"....."You are so big! You are rock hard, and soooo BIG!!!!" She could not mention it often enough, and every time she did mention it, the tingling in her pussy got stronger.

Bale groaned like a raging bull now, and the mature bombshell could feel him tense up. Amber's big, shiny eyes were watching every reaction from the owner of her new, big, black pacifier.

Amber's right hand slowly loosened its grip off of his monster cock, now just her left hand with her expensive wedding ring was on the wet dick jerking. Her hand glided down his calves and slowly wandered under her dress, up her soft, smooth, and warm, white thighs. She wanted to touch her pussy lips and explode into another orgasm, she was not as strong as he was, she could not hold it any longer.

"Not tuch uself bitch!!! Trust me! Are u redy for that nut bitch??!!"

Amber was astonished.

He did not have to ask her twice, Amber's right hand was back on his rod within the blink of an eye, and joined her left hand again, her blue manga eyes were staring willingly, right into his ugly face! Her heart rate was through the roof. Being afraid to miss the "big shot", she kept the cock in her mouth, and just mumbled a moaning:

"MHHHHMMMMMMM!!!!"

But just to make sure her intention was absolutely clear, she decided to remove her mouth for a very brief moment, to assertively beg, with her voice shaking hard from nervousness and excitement:

"I'M READY BABY, ALL IN MY MOUTH PLEASE!" licked her lips wet, and clamped them over his dick immediately.

"FLAP! FLAP! FLAP!"

No more moaning from her now, she was completely concentrating, only noises of her jerking hands, and the wetness of her mouth filled the room...

"AAHHHHH GRRRAAAAAHHHHKK! UAAAGH! Here cumz biiiiiiitch!!!!"

Amber felt his bulbous engorge even more, and from one moment to another, what felt like an ounce of salty, warm, slimy liquid, spurted on her palate and landed on her tongue. Amber seemed like she could hear the splashing sound it made when it hit the back of her mouth and swashed on her tongue.

And just 3 seconds later there was another wad of sperm that forcefully hit the roof of her mouth.

Amber's eyes bulged out in surprise, she was now not staring into Bale's eyes anymore, with unseeing eyes, she was staring right through him into oblivion, her body in complete arousal.

A third one splashed into her mouth, and she felt like her mouth was close to overflowing. She gripped even tighter to his shaft, and carefully moved her mouth back, to make room for "MORE!" and her still glossy lips were now only clamping the pee slit.

"Mmmmmmmmm!!!" Amber was moaning again, taken away by the eroticism of that moment.

It was the fourth flush, that made her sexy, rosy cheeks bulge out, and sadly let the first sticky drop of her bounty run down her lower lips, onto her chin...

...Finally! Amber disconnected her puffy, pink lips from the black bulbous and with 3! Big, noisy (and not so ladylike) gulps, she swallowed the whole mouthful of cum down. And it was that moment, when she exploded in a big orgasm, without contact with her lady parts whatsoever.

"AaaaAAAAAAaaahhh!! MMMMMmmmmmaaaahhhhh!! Amber was shaking from her curling toes to her boobs, both her hands still gripped tight around the ebony cum dispenser, her whole body was so in joy and pleasure that the 5th wad, which was an even so big one, hit her right on her lips, that she had still closed, to take her time savoring the manly taste of Bales sperm.

12