Amber's Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my gaaaawwwwddd!" She moaned softly, and instinctively put her lips around the monster cock in front of her again, like a nursing baby, and his Balls were still providing for her.

2 additional, very creamy globs of cum splashed into Amber's mouth and rested on her pink tongue again, and after that, it felt like the black meat pole was starting to drip like a damaged faucet. One drop after the other slowly ran down the inside of her lower lip and was collected under her tongue. It was more like warm, very warm, salt water now.

"I can not believe it, he is going to fill up my mouth two times with one load!!!! Impressive!!!" Amber admired Bale silently, and just when she thought her mouth would be overflown, the river of cum slowly subsided.

Amber was now watching right into Bale's grimaced face again, his hands grabbed tight into the couch, breathing heavily. While Amber's two petite hands did not want to let go from the base of his ebony rod, Bale took his mid-shaft, twisted it, and slowly, but violently, tug it into Amber's mouth, and another thick wad landed on Amber's tongue.

"Uuuu sukd me dry bitch!! My balls empty now!!!"

Amber quit moaning and listened to him, still, her cheeks bulged out for the second time, her shiny, soft lips around his pee slit and her white hands around his still rock-hard, shiny cock. Baldly she took her right hand, and tried to imitate the move that she had just observed from her feeder. Starting from the base of his shaft she softly twisted and jerked along all 12 inches up to her mouth and was promptly rewarded with another few drops of man gravy and a big moan of Bale.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" She soughed, while carefully and slowly removing her full lips from his glans.

She slightly pulled her face upwards, taking care that she would NOT SPILL ONE DROP of the warm slush in her mouth.

A sexy, wet vacuum noise was released when her mouth finally disconnected from Bale's cock head. Amber kept her lips closed tightly.

Her cheeks were bulging out completely now... "I might look like a blowfish", she jokingly thought to herself, closed her eyes, and with 2 big, noisy, slimy gulps she sent that mouthful of her lover's juice down the hatch, to join the rest of the cum load in her tiny belly.

"OOOOHHHH MYYYY GOD!" Amber cursed when she was washed away by another big non-touch orgasm, just after her first climax had flattened.

"Again!! What is that stuff?! Is this Ambrosia?! Am I crazy?! How can I orgasm so unbelievably hard by swallowing mouthfuls of black men's sperm???!!"

Still holding on to the now very slowly deflating schlong, Amber was surfing on a wave of pleasure, her taste buds firing directly to her vagina and right back to her brain. The nostrils of her perfectly shaped nose sucked up the odor of Bales mushroom, which was a mix of his black skin and her saliva, his salty sweat and her strawberry lip gloss, and of course the intense smell of his cum. She slowly swayed the glistening, semi-hard flesh pipe in front of her upper lip, touching it from time to time and taking one sniff after the other...It was hypnotizing for her.

The long rope of thick cum was still dangling from her wet lower lip and down her chin like a spaghetti. It was the only chunk that did not make it to her belly...for now.

to be continued...

12