Amber's Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Amber talks to her female gynecologist friend.
6.1k words
4.52
6.8k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still day 3 in the afternoon

...

Amber slowly opened her eyes, she was still laying on her bed, stark naked and all her extremities were sprawled out. Her inner pussy lips, while as always pink as they would have had put on their own lip gloss, were not that engorged anymore and were mostly hiding between her pale outer pussy lips.

Her clitoris was not a plump, juicy pearl anymore, but just a little, light pink pinhead that was coyly watching out under her hood of soft, rosy skin.

Amber put her weight on her elbows and straightened herself while the air felt cold on her still slightly wet vulva. She sat on her bed, right in front of the mirror again, her feminine, well shaped calves and her tiny feet dangling over the edge.

At this position, Amber's already phat ass looked even bigger while her waist was still slim.

She stretched her arms up in the air and yawned, which, from her throat, sounded more like the cute cheep of a little hamster.

On the way down, her hands briefly caressed her upper body before coming to rest on her alabaster thighs. Amber could feel, that she still had a slight, soft layer of fat under the skin, that surrounded her firm and fit body and she did not plan to change that by excessive cardio training. She loved how her curves felt in her palms, she was soft, BUT FIRM. You could gently squeeze her, BUT NOT MUCH. Every square inch of her voluptuous body was smooth but also tight...and completely hairless.

Nevertheless, it was also clear, that her ample boobs with their rosy, symmetrical nipples were still the eyecatcher for sure.

Amber smiled and giggled and saw, that her tits joined her good mood by slightly swaying from side to side under her breaths. She felt completely recovered.

A short glimpse at her alarm clock showed, that it was 4 pm now.

"Fascinating how fast these last hours have gone," The amorous Lady thought, "Good luck I woke up, it would be hard to explain if my girls, or Ludwig, would find me laying naked across the bed, like an exhausted starfish, with a glass of, what now looked like old gelatine in my hand"

Amber just that moment realized, that it was not her hunger that woke her up, she completely missed out on her lunch but still had not that much of an appetite...at least not for a real, sturdy meal.

"Seems like Bale's 2 protein shakes were not just delicious but maybe also nutritious, but they were at least filling" she joked to herself and jumped up, willing to do the cleaning that was more than necessary.

She took a fast shower to look and feel even more refreshed again, comped her hair, set up a decent make-up (the skin around her lipps looked a bit dry and flaky from the sloppy blowjob she enjoyed), jumped into her tight, white capris, put on a black tank top, and wore her wedge high heels again.

"Wow," Amber thought while she completed her styling with some perfume on her neck, wrists, and cleavage "nice combination, the black top makes my boobs look at least a little bit smaller, while the white trousers make my butt cheeks look monstrous"

Amber was very industrious and she made her housework not just thoroughly, but also fast. Every movement was well coordinated and so it did not take that long. She felt full of energy, while being 47 years old she still might have the looks of a hot woman in her early 30s, but now she even felt like she was back in her 20s.

First things first she got rid of the "coke glass" and put her sweaty dress and her drenched underwear in the laundry. The rest of the house was in top shape so she could now focus on the "mom's room".

The moment she opened the door it hit her like a truck.

"Oh my god!!! Oh my god!!!" Amber shouted out loud, reflexively holding her hand before her nose and mouth.

"This room smells like the mix of a men's locker room and a bawn, how did I not realize that earlier" Amber again felt disgusted and aroused at the same time. Before she ran the risk of getting used to that smell or even liking it again, she opened all the windows on the second floor and activated the air conditioning, which she was usually using very sparingly.

She lighted one of her perfumed candles that she made herself and after changing the cover of her couch, which was tainted by the stuff Bale smeared into it with his fingers and his cock, and cleaning the keyboard of her laptop, nobody could have told a difference anymore.

Amber started the washing machine and the dishwasher and everything, that could have disturbed an insecure husband with racist tendencies, was dissolved.

When Ludwig came back, he and Amber sat in the dining room, having a mixed salad with some roasted chicken stripes on it.

"Delicious Darling!" Ludwig praised the cooking skills of his lovely wife, "You should try some of that chicken, or are you not that hungry?"

"To be honest I am fine with the salad alone hubby! I had some very filling...protein shakes today" Amber explained her lack of appetite.

"Oh, you went to the gym today? I did not know that today was a workout day for you." Ludwig was surprised that his wife did not stick to her rigid habits.

"No, well, I just did some rounds on the exercise bike to break some sweat, but I just had a craving for some protein, you know, you can not eat enough protein!" Here were the kinky thoughts again that Amber had successfully suppressed for several hours now. She nearly could feel the weight of that "filling protein shake" on her tongue again.

For the rest of the evening, Ludwig bored his wife with some stories about the office and afterwards they made themselves comfortable in front of the tv to watch some Netflix stuff. Amber demanded a foot massage from her loyal husband and he immediately complied.

Caressing Amber's little, soft feet was a pleasure for Ludwig as it was for her. While the buxom housewife lay there in her pajamas and her naked feet in Ludwig's lap, she could feel him getting an erection. He pushed her feet slowly onto the little bulge that was hardly visible. Several times as if he was begging for some attention.

Amber was well aware of that but did her best to act like a fool and ignore it. She knew, that Ludwig would not be able to hold his hard-on for more than a few seconds without additional stimulation and she was right.

After a few attempts his penis deflated as quickly as Amber expected and he quit the pathetic shot to get some marital tender loving care.

"I am going to visit the beauty studio tomorrow, what color should I choose? I think I will stay with pink for my feet and my hand, that fits best for as long as my skin is still so pale..." Amber informed her hard-working husband about the way she planned to spend his money, from which, luckily, he earned more than enough to provide Amber with a pretty comfortable lifestyle.

"My hair could also need a little cut." And the moment Amber spoke those words the front door opened.

Mandy and Sindee entered the living room, both whispering: "Hi Mom, hi Dad."

Amber recognized very tired but pleased facial expressions in both of her daughters glassy eyes and heard a big engine roar just outside in the driveway.

While Sindee had the natural blonde hair color of her mother, Mandy had her hair colored jet black, but both had in common, that their hair was a mess now.

Amber looked up: "Hi ladies! If you are hungry there is a big bowl of mixed salad in the freezer and I can roast you some chicken stripes..." Amber sat up, put her feet into her heels, and approached her daughters.

"Thanks, mom, we are fine, we are full, we ate outside!" Sindee told her with a soft voice.

"But it would be nice to take it for our lunch bag tomorrow" Mandy added also visibly exhausted.

"Ok girls, however you want" Amber now saw, that also the makeup of the girls was smeared, "What is up with your hair and your make-up?" Amber asked, wrinkling her forehead.

Mandy looked onto the floor and started giggling

"Swimming...we were swimming! We were studying at Lorena's house and afterwards, we jumped into the pool!" Sindee stepped in immediately and grabbed Mandy's hand.

"We are so tired mom, we go for a quick shower and will go to bed now, Good night Mom, good night Dad!" Sindee spoke for both of the girls.

Amber gave them both a loving peck on their cheeks and saw them hurrying upstairs.

Amber went back to her husband, clapped him on his shoulder like he was a good boy, and told him, that she will hit the sheets too.

The moment she reached the 2nd floor she could hear Ludwig going to the toilet on the 1st floor immediately. Amber slowly shook her head, she knew, that her husband was probably going to masturbate.

"As long as his smurf weenie is not bothering me before next Monday I do not care," Amber thought jokingly and was glad she would have her peace tonight. She nestled down into her cozy sheets and after 3 minutes she already heard the toilet flushing.

"3 minutes,..." Amber giggled.

"...3 minutes, that equals 1 minute for every inch of his member...Ludwig was probably thinking about her feet in his hands and could not last longer than 3 minutes, while Bale's cock on which she was slurping, jerking, and bobbing her head like an obsessed lunatic could withhold his cum for over 30 minutes...not all man are equal" Amber summed up the events of the day, and with a satisfied smile slept in, looking forward to the days that were to come.

Day 4

Amber, her husband Ludwig, and her daughters were all sitting at the kitchen table again, having a nice breakfast that Amber prepared for all of them. The conversation was very superficial, which for the first time in years, did not bother Amber that much. She was busy with her new project and was already planning how to be as productive as possible today.

There were many things for her to deal with.

First, she wanted to get her hair and nails done, then she wanted to pay a visit to her waxing studio to check for her body hair, she was pretty sure she was still smooth as a peach because after several expensive laser hair removals, paired with some Brazilian waxing and her already virtually nonexisting body hair she could not feel, nor see, one hair on her body below her eyelashes, but it could not hurt to check.

Then she wanted to get in a quick workout and she also had to see her gynecologist Doctor Claire Bachman to talk about birth control.

She decided to go for a workout at noon and visit the doc right after midday to get these uncomfortable things out of the way first and let take care of her beauty afterwards.

Amber had already showered and done her make-up right after she woke up, so now she had to decide what to wear.

She chose her thin, yellow dress that ended right above her soft knees with a big cut on the left side that nearly reached up to her panties. The dress could be a bit revealing if the weather got too windy and had a bit too much cleavage for her, but it was very comfortable at hot temperatures and if her gynecologist would decide to examine her, she would just have to undress her small panties and be ready to hop on the "stool".

She wore her hair straight as she did most of the time and completed her outfit with some black strappy stilettos that she just bought a few days ago. The straps covered most of her muscular calves and looked and felt very sexy, Amber thought.

Her gym bag was already packed, so she grabbed it together with her purse and her keys, checked her lipgloss one last time, and was in her cabriolet to drive into the city.

The workout went very well. She felt full of energy, could do some serious weight at the high rep backsquats, and could completely smoke her hamstrings and glutes with some curls and glute bridges. It felt great.

The only different thing, was, that her pelvic floor felt a bit weak today, but that was no wonder after heaving orgasmed 7 times the day before. Her body was not used to that kind of training, yet, but she was determined to put some time and effort in so her kegel muscles would get as firm, strong, and juicy as the rest of her body was.

Again Amber could not help but realize how many ripped, muscular black guys were at the gym. She was not aware of that before and while there were also some white guys Amber had just eyes for the ebony. She knew that, in her yoga pants, she was the highlight at the gym and could turn most of the guy's heads.

While there were many beautiful white girls, much younger than her, drooling to get the attention of the black guys, Amber could nearly feel the admiring stares from the black men, and the jealous glances of the white chicks.

Gym members in general had a good health consciousness so they knew how much effort and discipline it took to keep a 40+ mom body in such shape. That was hot for them, and to be honest, having a flat stomach, and a small waist while at the same time having the biggest bubble butt of all female trainees and the largest, best formed, natural boobs definitely did not help to make her less of an eye-catcher.

Maybe the guys also liked to see a feminine, classy woman that did not have several piercings all over her face and tattoos all over her body...

Long story short all guys in the gym greeted Amber, offered their help, and wanted to get into a small talk from time to time, while the girls and women could not stand her, except for some of her daughter's female friends.

After her stretching exercises (despite her curvy, meaty body, Amber was quite flexible) Amber packed her bag and glanced one more time at each of the several groups of black studs that were training. The guys immediately were aware of Amber's gaze. She sent them a bright smile, mouthing a "bye bye boys!" winking with her petite hand...none of them was Bale, nevertheless Amber felt that warm tingling again, from her vagina up her spine. She went for a quick shower.

The next stop was Dr. Claire Bachman, her gynecologist, and Amber would have also considered her one of her few friends.

"Lying nude on a stool in front of somebody that is putting several instruments and also her fingers into you builds some kind of mutual trust," Amber thought. Claire was also one of the few women who never gave her that envious stare. The reason for that was probably that Claire was an eyecatcher too, she was turning 50 this year and while she did not look as perky and fresh as Amber, she was one hell of a cougar too.

She was some inches taller than Amber, with long, raven black hair, green eyes, full lips that she always decorated with bright red lipstick, perky boobs, and a small but perky ass.

Amber never saw her without perfect hair and makeup, high heels, and a white mini skirt. She had legs for days and a feminine, deep, and sensual voice, that underlined her confidence and professionalism even more.

"Hi, Amber darling!" Claire shouted in awe the second she saw Amber, "I did not expect to see you that soon again. I hope everything is ok!?"

"Hi Claire, thanks for your time. Everything is alright. I do not want to bother you for long," Amber answered, and Claire's open-minded, kind personality immediately took away all her nervousness.

"You know that I never wanted to go on birth control because Ludwig has to use condoms, and we rarely have intercourse?" Amber asked Claire.

"Sure..." Claire sat down next to Amber and listened carefully.

"Well, I changed my mind, and I want your advice on what would be the best birth control option for me, please." Amber sounded as if she would read her words off of a teleprompter.

Claire smiled: "Nice to hear that, so you two decided to spice up your marital sex life?"

Amber blushed because she was an even worse liar if her conscience arose: "Well, yes, you could say so..."

Claire hesitated, looked deep into Amber's blue eyes, and set up a soft smile: "Ok, I understand..." Claire nodded and gave Amber a wink with her green eyes, "If you could just hop on the examination stool for a quick routine check, I have to do that before every description of birth control..."

While Amber dropped her panties with one quick move and was carefully climbing on the examination table Claire asked her: "Do you have anything special in mind? Do you want hormonal contraception?"

"I want something that allows me to have spontaneous and natural sex without any inconveniences for both of us. I want to let myself go and enjoy every second without any thought of consequences, do you know what I mean? And I want that my partner can make use of my body in any way he wants without taking care of anything" Amber made an excellent job to describe what she wanted.

"I know exactly what you mean, Amber! You want to live your sex life to its full potential and not hold back AN INCH" Claire giggled about her pun while examining Amber's ladyparts, "the only thing that I do not understand is, what are you feeding to Ludwig so that he became such a stud lately, I saw him and...well..."

"What do you mean Claire?!?! Is birth control exclusively for wives with sexy, muscular, manly, well-hung husbands anymore???" Amber's mood changed, she hated to justify herself.

"No sweetie, it is not, but I can tell when a pussy has gotten some good pounding, and your vagina and your cervix tell me that you had SEVERAL intense orgasms not long ago...Amber, your pussy lips are still swollen slightly!" Claire had to admit she was lightly amazed.

"You can see that?!?!?!" Amber was shocked and did not know what to say.

"Sure, I can see that honey!" Claire gave her a close and trusting glance "But, do not worry, you did a good job protecting yourself, I can not spot any signs of ejaculate" Claire tried to calm Amber down.

"I had no intercourse, but you are right. I had some intense orgasms, it was 7 to be exact" Amber now could not hold back a proud smile.

"7?! You had 7 orgasms?! Without intercourse?! Did you spend the whole day masturbating? If that is the case, I have a surprise for you! You do not need to go on birth control for that! And please do not tell me, that Ludwig became the best pussy licker in the world overnight, after decades of marriage? You are kidding me, right?" Claire shouted sarcastically and could not hide her astonishment, and envy, because she could still tell that whatever happened to Amber yesterday, her pussy and vagina were still recovering from it.

"Ludwig did not improve in anything, Claire!" Amber's tone was now dead serious, and her voice was shaking, "You have to promise to me, that this will stay between the two of us. You are bound to your medical secrecy and to our longtime friendship!"

"Sure, Amber! I am so sorry. I did not want to hurt you, it is just, that this makes no sense to me!" Claire said in a loving tone.

"IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME EITHER, Claire!" Amber calmed down as soon as she realized how loud she spoke out,

"There was that guy, and everything went crazy, I was getting aroused like never in my life before. Then he pulled out his big black dick in front of my face, and I just wanted to suck the shit out of him.

It got me sooooo aroused, I could not control myself, then he came, and as I watched in awe, I myself came. I never felt so good before in my life! Then I just kept on sucking his dick. It was fantastic, unbelievable! He came in my mouth 2 more times, and every time I swallowed I orgasmed again and again. I would not have been able to let my mouth from his dick if he would not have ended it! Its taste was addictive, It was the best sex that I ever had!" Amber stared into Claire's eyes, partially being in expectation of reproval, partially being in hope for some help.

"Amber calm down, there is nothing wrong with you!" Claire was reaching for a warm, soft towel the moment she realized that Amber's pink cunt, between her big white ass cheeks, was dripping now.

"Thank you, Claire! Do you see? Just thinking and talking about that makes my body go crazy again! What is not ok with me?" She stuttered while the big, white breasts of the mature beauty were heaving with each of her deep breaths. She had to brace up hard, so the feeling of the warm, soft towel on her vulva would not trigger her next orgasm right on the spot.

12