Amber's Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire, being an expert on female sexual behavior was aware of that and avoided making the towel move more than necessary.

"Amber...you...are...one lucky chick!" Claire started with a big smile, "Everything is ok with you! If you ask me, I say, that you have been suppressing your sex drive for decades now, and your sex drive seems to be, well, HIGH, to say the least...

...Now you have found something that hits your sexual taste, no pun intended, so your brain and your body understandably want more and more of it!

If you want my serious advice as a gynecologist AND as a longtime friend, I say GO FOR IT, but be careful not to make it obvious. As far as I can tell, Ludwig is a reliable husband, besides his lack of sexual performance, sexual attraction, and size, I guess, right? So you should not give up a comfortable family life so easily."

"You are supporting me in my decision? You are the best, Claire!" Amber felt relieved. "I hoped you would understand me!"

"Sure, you are my friend and my patient, it is my job to help you, beside that, it is not that exceptional. You mentioned the big "BLACK" cock of your new lover, right? You would not guess how many girls talk to me about the (mind) blowing experiences with black men lately, most of them say, that they can not imagine being with a white man ever again. And most of them seem kind of cock-drunk." Amber gave her expertise and continued...

"Let me guess, Amber? It is about the size, right?" Claire asked.

"O yessss! 9 inches soft, 12 inches hard and the girth is more than my palm can handle!" Amber rolled her eyes up and agreed with a cheeky smile.

"And it is about the skin contrast, the imagination of having a dark, black cock in your pale hand poking all the way into your pink mouth while smelling that animalistic odor, right?" Claire added.

"Hell yes!" Amber could not agree more.

"And it is about the volume and texture of their ejaculation and the taste of the sperm that completely fucks with your brain, right?

"Oh my god, Claire, please stop! Yes, yes it is, you are right on every point!" Amber's knees got so weak that she was happy her petit ankles were locked. She bit into her full, pink lower lip and wrinkled her forehead in pleasure.

Claire giggled, watching how her friend was melting from her talking about big black cocks.

"I am just teasing you, honey! You are like all these young college girls I mentioned. You are not the first woman being literally blown away after sexual contact with a black man. Still, being able to cum by just giving head seems like a special perk. I have to admit I envy you for that!"

Both beautiful mature ladies smiled in unison, and Amber slowly settled herself after she was just so close to orgasm again.

"Ok Amber, I will give you a very compatible birth control pill, here is your first package for a month, afterward you can buy it at any drug store with this prescription here. Take 1 every day right after breakfast and call me if you should suffer nausea or an upset stomach. And consider, that you lose your protection if you throw up within a few hours after you take the pill or if you take other medication." Claire was in professional mode again.

"When do you meet your black lover again?" Claire questioned.

"Tomorrow, Friday!" Amber felt that a warm, satisfied facial expression caressed her face.

"Sorry to hear that sweetheart, if you start taking your first pill tomorrow morning, then you can have protected sex after the weekend...so you two might have to stick to that mouth of yours in the meantime" Claire giggled.

"Or do you prefer if I gave you some XXL condoms," Claire asked jokingly and could not withhold a smile.

"Oh no, thank you, he does not wear condoms, and to be honest, I do not want him to wear one either. I am absolutely fine with getting some blowjob action from him. Ah, talking about blowjobs, is it ok for me to keep swallowing? Please don't tell me that this is an issue! Amber watched Claire with a smile, hoping to receive her all-clear signal.

Claire hesitated, she made a worrisome face and curled her lip: "Well, to be honest..."

Amber's jaw dropped, and she sat there with her mouth wide open: "Nooo, Claire! Don't tell me...! Please don't tell me I have to stop swallowing his cum, after I just got hooked!?"

Claire's face changed into another big smile: "Girl! You are too easy to fool! Don't worry, go to town and swallow as much as you want, there is nothing to worry about, except for a salty, fishy aftertaste in your mouth, but I guess I do not have to tell you that." Claire laughed about how easy it was to trick her friend while Amber's brain was numb, just thinking about nuzzling the cum out of some hairy, black balls.

Amber started laughing out loud, she realized how relieved she was that swallowing sperm was not an issue: "Girl, don't you dare fool me on this one!" Amber said with a smile, "You have no idea what a relish it is to drink those glorious, warm bodily fluids right out of the hose!" she told her, being dead serious again.

"Just avoid getting it into your eyes because that might burn, and avoid getting it into your hair because if his ejaculations are as big as you said, you will not get away without washing your hair afterwards." Claire seemed to speak out of her own experience.

"I am not planning to let any drop of that liquor go anywhere else than my mouth, but thanks, do you have any other advices, Claire" Amber enjoyed that conversation, it was so hot, and after being a housewife with a sexual experience level of zero, she was now taking to a gynecologist about all kind of kinky, sexual experiences...at eye level. She liked the new, empowered Amber.

"You should prepare some lubrication, in case he will demand anal sex from you, and, if I can trust the stories of my college girls, it is very likely that he will insist on it.

And when he is done taking you from behind, you should beg him not to cum in your ass, because of STDs. Don't worry, it is just to make sure, because after the first few times doing anal your rosette and your rectum might get irritated, and the danger of infection is a bit higher.

After that, he can unload into your bowel as much as you both enjoy. Claire's advice was simple and understandable.

"Ok, that's no loss at all, the first few times we do anal I will just ask him kindly to pull out of my butt in time, so I can turn around and finish him off with my mouth, NO PROBLEMO!!!" Amber snickered when she realized that she tried to face most sexual challenges with her pink lips and her wet tongue.

"Yes, or you can just turn around, drop to your knees and he can jerk his dick the last few strokes until he is ready to blow and give you a sappy cumshot right in your waiting, open mouth...just make sure that he unloads right into your mouth and not into your hair. Tilting your head back and sticking your tongue out, touching the tip of his cock might help to catch all of it and keep it in your mouth until he is done cumming.

For some guys, it is also a big turn-on to see how much goo they have been feeding to you before you gulp it down. It seems to drive them crazy if they see that your mouth is brimful with their man-milk.

But remember it will be on HIM to be disciplined and do the aiming, and it is on YOU to tell him where you want it and be a good, easy target for him. So as always practice creates masters.

Binding your hair into a nice ponytail before you start fucking would be wise, it would also help him to hold you into position while doing anal." Claire was getting into details now. Amber loved it and listened like a good student.

"For example,

He tells you when he is close, you tell him that you want it in your mouth.

He pulls out, you turn around and drop to your knees.

He does the aiming, you open your mouth wide to properly catch it and keep it.

He paints your tongue white, you let him check the volume of his delivery.

He tells you when to swallow, you gobble it up and enjoy a sexy, warm sensation.

He will be motivated to go for another round, you thank him for the big load and suck him hard again.

You both start round 2, or 3 or 4...." Claire looked like she was daydreaming.

"...Love should be like a beautiful dance where all mates together in harmony."

Amber started to feel lightheaded while her pussy was sparkling again, so she slowly slid from the examination stool and put her tiny panties over her gorgeous ass. While hanging on every word that left Claire's red lips. The towel between her asscheeks fell to the floor, it was soaked.

"But if you prefer to suck the juice out by yourself, you should take your time and prepare your rectum with an enema first" Claire now gave lessons for advanced scholars...

"Enema? What is that? How? Amber was overwhelmed by all that sexy information.

"It is something like this!" Claire grabbed a sample out of the locker, "Don't worry, it will not hurt at all, it feels great. You take a poop, and afterward, you flush your Rectum with that device. I don't want to force something onto you, but you could buy one from me if you want? And I can send you an introduction video to your private email account."

"The thing is, that, if you do not flush your bowls before, your partner's cock might be stained, to say the least, with some of your feces, and this will take away a lot of the pleasure that you receive by sucking him off. And not just that, if he wants to switch between your ass and your mouth several times, you will always have an aggravating, taste of your own feces on your tongue, which completely overlies the flavored mix of his precum and your bodily fluids that you really desire.

"You are a lifesaver, Claire! Can I buy some lubrication too?" Amber asked.

"Sure, I have one here that reduces his sensitivity and improves his stamina but tastes a bit funny, and one that is very greasy and has absolutely no taste of its own, which do you prefer?" Claire handed both bottles to Amber.

"I choose the latter, stamina enhancing or reduced sensitivity is not necessary.

I want him to feel the same pleasure that I feel.

I want him to feel every square inch of my body the way it is! Also, that, how you called it, switching between my ass and my mouth sounds good to me. I think I will try that, and I just want to taste all of his musks without any other distractive stuff in my mouth." Amber ordered, "Two bottles, please! Can I pay it cash"

Amber (or Ludwig to be exact) paid for her contraception pills, the Enema device, and the two bottles of lube, she was nearly overwhelmed by all the information she got during the last hour but could remember every hint that Claire gave her.

They both lovingly hugged each other and gave each other a small peck on the cheeks. Amber, with her smaller frame, felt some sisterly attraction while enclosed by the soft, naked arms of the taller, so much more experienced woman, that just had helped her so much.

"And Amber! I hope that you will keep me updated! Your story is for sure the most interesting case of, what I like to call JUNGLE FEVER, that I ever heard of" Claire giggled.

"Jungle Fever?" Amber asked and smiled thoughtfully, "that sounds fitting to me, because like with all fevers, the symptoms CUM and GO, WAVES of it.

The difference is that my symptom is not a dry mouth, but a mouthful, I do NOT suffer a loss of appetite AT ALL and I relish every sticky drop of my medicine!"

Both mature bombshells, the Blonde and the one with the raven-black hair laughed.

They agreed, that it was a good time to be a wife in western society.

Claire was a successful woman with an MD, she earned more money than most hard-working men while she loved her job and could sleep around with many other hot and successful men.

She could explore her feminine side and still be respected and envied by many other people in society.

Amber, on the other hand, had a very comfortable and luxurious life, she never had to work hard, she never had to worry about money, and had a degree herself that she did not even need.

She lived in a beautiful, big house with a pool and had two awesome, successful, and respectful daughters that she loved.

Her husband obeyed every word she said while at the same time she could explore her sexual fantasies by trying to suck the black of some meat pipe surfing from one orgasm to the next. And instead of being disdained, she was rewarded with several loads of semen-rich cum to swallow.

Nothing of that would have been possible if Claire or Amber would have lived at any other time in history.

Not the degrees.

Not the careers.

Not the wealth and freedom.

Not the (social) securities.

Not being a housewife without doing hard labor or being faithful.

Not the enjoyment of living out their kinkiest sexual fantasies with a black man.

Not the pleasure of being fully submissive to the stud they desired while still being pampered by a loving and reliable husband.

Before woke times they would have been suppressed from an early age and would have been suspended from society if they would have tried to satisfy all the needs a woman has.

Amber promised to keep Claire updated, thanked her several times for everything, and went to her cabriolet.

She was now heading for the beauty salon, on her co-driver seat was a discreetly packed Enema, a pint of lubricant, and some pills that would allow her to take her big black cock bareback into her pink, wet pussy, skin on skin, without worrying of anything else than how to maximize their mutual pleasure.

to be continued...

12