Amber's Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
Amber's pampering at the beauty salon.
4.4k words
4.5
6k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 4 early afternoon

"Welcome to our beauty salon, Mrs. Amber! How can we please you?" asked Lai Ming, one of the senior staff of Amber's favorite beauty salon.

She and Amber have known each other for a long time, Lai Ming was the one who performed most of the laser hair removal procedures on Amber.

Lai was also a skilled coiffeur.

About Lai Ming:

Being in her late 20s the half-Korean woman was still looking very girlish, her figure was very petite and not as curvy as that of Amber's daughters.

With her long jet-black hair and her big brown Bambi eyes, she looked like a nondisguised version of one of the hot girls you could watch at most cosplay conventions. She had very small, perky tits, long, sporty legs, and very pale skin, even paler than Amber's, though it was as creamy, with no birthmarks or any other flaws.

Mai Ling had a very introverted personality and was more of the shy type.

She was married to a Korean husband who was even smaller than Ludwig and they both had no children yet.

"Hi Mai!" Amber looked at her with a big smile "nice to see that you are here because I am in for a complete overhaul!" Amber laughed.

"Just kidding, I just wanted you to take care of my hair, manicure, and pedicure, and it would be great if you could also do a short check at the rest of my body," Amber said in that friendly and self-confident tone that she always had with the young people.

"Perfect!" Mai answered, "Today we have all the time in the world, I guess all people are at the beach or lakes, the rest of my staff already went home because there is nothing to do, please Mrs. Amber, have a seat we will start with your hair"

Amber fixed her dress before placing her gorgeous booty on the chair but still could feel the naked skin of her hamstrings making contact with the cold leather, still, the salon was very well climate so she was not afraid of sweating...but she could still feel that her pussy lips were moist.

Amber instructed Mai on what she wanted and the Korean beauty knew what she was doing. She washed Amber's hair, with some nutritious grooming shampoo and cut her hair into place afterward.

After she got her hair straightened, Amber's hairstyle was still the same as ever but looked completely prim now. That was why she visited her coiffeur at least every other week.

The two went to the nail salon that was just next door.

Amber felt great! It was so quiet, just some low Asian music was audible, no other customer was around and it more felt like a wellness treatment than a refreshing of her toenails.

Mai Ling was no big talker, so Amber nearly fell asleep while her feet got caressed.

"Mrs. Amber, how do you like it?" Mai noticed that Amber was completely relaxed now and she did not want to scare her so her tone was very soft while she touched her hand to get her attention.

Amber slowly opened her glassy eyes and smiled: "Sorry Mai, your treatments feel so relaxing I nearly fell asleep" the buxom blonde bent over and looked at her tiny, pale feet that were now decorated with the brightest, shiniest, pink toenails that Amber could imagine. It almost looked like pure jewelry.

"Awesome, thank you, Mai! It looks just the way I wanted! Can you please do the same color on my hands?"

"Sure, may I ask you something before, you are visiting our salon for several years now, but your feet are always extremely smooth and soft! Do you take care of them yourself, and if yes, how Mrs. Amber?" Mai Ling was again amazed that Amber's skin on her feet looked and felt like that of a baby, there was no hard skin or calluses whatsoever.

"Thank you, Mai! You are right, I take very good care of them myself, to be honest, I never in my life got calluses, but nevertheless, I make footbaths regularly and groom them with pumice and some lotion"

"Amazing, you are doing a good job at that!" Mai complimented Amber while she was preparing the manicure.

"Do you want a little adornment on your nails or just the plain color?"

"As always just the color..." Amber answered but was startled after a few seconds: "Nooo! wait... is it possible to paint a little ornament or something into the color?"

"Sure, what did you think of?" Mai asked

"Could you write an elegant, capital B in the middle of my pinky?" Amber asked in excitement.

"Sure, in what color? White would be...."

Amber interrupted her: "Not white! BLACK, please, and just on one hand please, the right one, please! Amber insisted and immediately felt an arousing tingling in her stomach.

"Ok, that would probably look great too" Mai was surprised about how severe this issue seemed to be for Amber.

Amber laid back, closed her eyes, and was carried into a state of complete relaxation again, and after another 30 minutes, she was looking at her beautiful, petite hands again.

"Wow! You also decorated the B with 2 rhinestones, black rhinestones, that look so hot...I mean it looks beautiful, thanks a lot Mai!" Amber was stunned by her new nails and once seemed happy that her skin was so pale because that bright pink would probably not be such an eyecatcher on well-toned hands.

"Great Mrs. Amber, if you would follow me into the booth then we can take care of the body hair removal," Mai Ling smiled and reached out her hand for Amber to help her get out of the couchlike stool after she had put on the disposable slippers.

What a pity that no other customer was in the room now.

The picture of the voluptuous, busty, mature hottie with her bubble-butt right next to this sweet, delicate, beautiful half-Korean maid with her big, dark eyes and long jet-black hair holding each other petite hands looked like the start of an incarnated sex fantasy for 99,999% of the heterosexual male population.

"You can undress inside the booth and dress with one of the towels. Please just lay down on the lounger I will join you in a few minutes" Mai told Amber with a coy smile and slightly blushed while she imagined the sexy blonde is completely naked.

Again it was a big advantage, that Amber wore the short, breezy dress today. With one smooth motion, the top of the dress slid down her chest and willowed just above her small waists. With some cute wobbling in her wide hips, Amber managed to get the fabric over her big butt cheeks.

Amber folded up the dress properly and put it on the commode, adding her unnecessary bra in which she also tried to hide her still slightly wet panties.

Here she stood in front of a big mirror again, and seeing her feet in those chunky disposable slippers she thought about how hot she would look completely naked with just her black, strappy stilettos on.

"Yes, that's it, that is the "outfit" I will choose to surprise Bale. Wearing nothing but my banded high heels, my nail polish, and some lip-gloss.

And this time I want him completely naked too while I enjoy blowing him! Oh my god, I wonder if he is in the same anticipation as I am..." Amber thought to herself and got interrupted by Mai Ling.

*Knock Knock* "Can I come in Mrs. Amber?" she asked politely.

"Yes please!" Amber answered trying to keep her voice relaxed and with one motion she grabbed a big towel and threw it around her back that was facing the door.

When Mai Ling entered the room she still caught a short glimpse of the full front of the curvy Lady in the mirror's reflection. Mai Ling was stunned by how sexy this woman's body looked, not just considering her 47 years of age. She had to admit to herself, that she also knew no 20-year-old woman that would look that feminine and attractive.

Amber hopped on the lounger, staring at the ceiling and tottering around with her cute feet while Mai started to check her body for hair that had to be removed. To better spy out any hair, she used a special lamp that was attached to a flex arm and a small flashlight.

Slowly she took Amber's arm and put it up to inspect her armpits, they were completely smooth, she carefully strove her hands down her arm to the top of her newly made fingertips...not 1 single hair.

The same was with Amber's other Arm and Amber's legs and feet.

"As much as I would like to sell you something Mrs. Amber, there is nothing I can do to your arms or legs" Mai Ling smiled, "should I also check your bikini area?"

"Yes please, to be honest, that is the most important" Amber answered, angled her legs up, so her feet nearly touched her hamstring, and spread her legs wide. After several sessions of laser hair removal and Brazilian waxing, she very well knows the procedure.

Mai lifted the towel and tenderly watched and touched the area below Amber's navel, her Mons pubis, and the area on each side of her pussy lips.

"Gawd, this woman IS one specimen of a perfect female body. Even her pussy lips look pleasant and irresistible. They have the perfect form, the perfect size, and are nearly as pink as lychees. Which is a strong indicator of her health and youthfulness. This vulva looks like it was made by hello kitty..." Mai Ling thought to herself and felt some queerish arousal.

"Can you please pull up your knees some more..." Mai ordered and the hairless specimen complied willingly to give her a better view of her anal area.

"Ridiculous, even her tiny butt hole and the inside of her meaty butt cheeks are completely rosy, soft, and hairless, selling ice cubes to an Eskimo would be easier than selling an anal-bleaching to this woman." Mai imagined, still being stunned by the quality and amount of pale, rosy, smooth skin she was just inspecting.

"Mrs. Amber, there are maybe 10 short blonde hairs that are hardly visible on your mons pubis, I could shave them if you want, but otherwise there is nothing I can help you with, it seems the laser hair removal and waxing were successful, and your body hair does not regrow anymore," Mai said with a proud tone in her voice, not that it would have been such a challenge because Amber naturally already had virtually no body hair when she started the sessions several years ago.

"Can you wax it, please?! I want my ladyparts as smooth and soft as possible!" Amber knew what she wanted, to present to her black stud the most attractive and pleasing appearance on earth.

"5...4...3..." Mai started the countdown, and at 2 she ripped the few transparent hairs from the pale skin just an inch above her hodded clit.

It did not hurt at all, and Amber asked: "So I am completely smooth now? There is nothing else I can do to make my body any more tender?" she was pretty sure, that there was nothing else to prepare her fit, perky, feminine and highly groomed body any further to maximize the pleasure for her African stallion, but she just had to ask to make sure.

"The only thing left would be a full body treatment with one of our special lotions. It is natural plant milk that you get massaged with, it feeds into your skin and makes it even tighter and softer. The effect even decays very slowly and should stay up to several weeks. The downside is, that this product is very new and very expensive." Mai informed Amber about the latest product of her beauty salon.

"Yes, that sounds great, how much is it? Amber smiled with her shining white teeth between her full glossed lips again.

"It is 400 Dollars retail price but I can offer you a discount if you take 3 treatments over the next few months, whenever you want, so it is reduced to 300 Dollar each, totaling 900 Dollars for 3 treatments." Mai Ling was good at maths...

"That is ok! I take 3 treatments. I mean, in the end, my husband is the beneficiary right, so I am pretty sure he is fine with that." Amber watched Mai with her big, long-lashed blue eyes in expectation of what she should do next.

Mai Ling got infected by Amber's alluring, playful smile and her deep gaze and set up a beautiful smile herself. She was not exactly sure why.

Was she happy that she just made a nearly 1000 Dollar sale, or was she even more pleased to spend another hour caressing and massaging oil into that exceptionally beautiful body of Amber Jameson?

"Please remove your towel and make yourself comfortable on the massage lounger, I will start with your rear side" The half-Korean bunny instructed her and could not unlock her stare from Amber's blue eyes.

Amber slowly sat upright and let her butt glide from the padded plate.

The buxom wife stood there, just an arm's length away from this young Korean hottie and she noticed, that not just did their skin have a similar tone, but they were the same height.

Without evading Mai's gaze Amber fondled at the knob in her cleavage and her towel dropped to the ground, revealing her plump F-cup breasts to her counterpart in all their perfectly shaped glory. Her symmetrical, rosy nipples poked slightly upward.

That was the moment when Mai had to unlock her stare just to make a glimpse at this pair of ample breasts before her. She took a deep breath and bit her red lower lip.

She felt some heat rising into her head low to turn around and left the room to get the expensive lotion.

Amber could also feel that there was an erotic tension between the two of them, but she could not classify it any further, she just knew, that she wanted this beautiful half-Korean woman to touch and snuggle her skin with her petite hands.

Amber's heart rate went through the roof. She liked her lips and made herself comfortable on the lounger.

The volume of the Asian music got a little louder and the nervous blonde could hear Mai approaching her naked body.

Mai Ling started at the neck and arms and her small but strong hands combined with that warm fragrant lotion felt just wonderful to Amber.

She noticed, that Mai Ling spent much more time massaging Amber's booty than her arms or her back, and that was absolutely fine for her.

Her butt was much more sensitive and Amber could enjoy the caressing even more, but most importantly, her buttocks were one of the 3 toys that she planned to give Bale to play with, the other 2 being her mouth and her tits, so it could not harm if this area got special attention during her beauty treatment.

Amber made a bold move and slightly spread her legs a few inches the moment she realized, that Mai's hands were continuing her voyage down her meaty thighs...and after e few seconds the hot cougar got what she hoped for. Mai Ling applied another portion of warm body milk and now took care of the area between Amber's thighs and slowly but tactile worked her way up to both sides of her pussy lips until she completely massaged the zone left and right of her vulva...without ever touching her pink ladyparts.

Amber got more and more aroused, she could feel the puff of air of Mai's sliding hands on her cunt and with each stroke, she hoped that the two would touch each other finally, but she was disappointed every time.

The arousal slowly turned into sweet torture, while the cute masseuse still concentrated her attention on the area around Amber's pussy.

Amber started breathing heavily and finally (with a pout on her face that Mai Ling could not see) she closed her big thighs again and Mai continued along the firm, smooth legs to stop after she also oiled and massaged the tiny pink glossed feet.

"Can you please turn around Mrs. Amber so we can take care of your frontside?" Mai Ling's voice was shaking and Amber noticed, that Mai was breathing as heavy as Amber herself.

The sexy bombshell spun around in a feline motion that nobody would have expected from such a curvy, feminine body frame.

Her massive boobs did not jiggle for long because of their firmness.

Now presenting her stark naked front side she felt her skin sparkling again, she closed her eyes and clenched her hands into the towel below her.

"HER TITS ARE NATURAL!" Mai Ling thought to herself in admiration of another body part of this sex bomb on her massage lounger.

"There is no scare, but how can they be so unnaturally big while at the same time keep their form in a tight position even when she is lying on her back..." she asked herself, while she coated her tiny hands into a big load of warm lotion.

"Ok, they are real for sure!!!" Mai realized the moment she touched Amber's breasts with her hands and massaged them very fondly.

These boobs fell so full, and it seemed like the skin was under serious tension.

Mai had been donating blood a few years back, and they handed her a big, firm ball that she had to squeeze in her hand, that was the only thing roughly comparable to what Amber's tits felt like when she squeezed them.

"But they are much smoother and so warm!" Mai had to add in her mind.

The half-Korean woman could not hold back her admiration.

"Mrs. Amber?" she asked with a quivering voice, "I just have to tell you, that your body is sensational, I have never seen or felt anything comparable! I just want to make you a big compliment on how you keep your body fit and...just gorgeous! I hope my body would stay that perky too."

Amber slowly opened her dreamy eyes, still surfing on the wave of arousal these small hands provided to her awesome orbs.

"Oh my god, Mai that is so sweet from you, I put a lot of work into keeping my body healthy and attractive, so I appreciate your compliment a lot!

To be honest, you are an eyecatcher yourself, I admire your petite, feminine frame, and that beautiful, exotic face of yours." The gaze of the two women met.

Mai was still softly caressing the inviting chest of the sexy MILF below her. Up to that moment, the married Korean wife considered herself completely heterosexual but now she just wanted to dive down, kiss those glossy lips, suck on that rosy, pokie nipples, and burry her tongue into Amber's cunt.

The two aroused women kept watching each other deep into each other's shiny eyes. One pair was blue, and the other pair while as beautiful, was dark brown.

Mai's fingers recoated with lots of lotion and wandered down to the blonde's thighs.

Amber pulled her knees up and widely spread her legs to welcome those skilled hands.

The tiny hands slid up and down her full but muscular quads and hamstrings, and with every stroke, they again approached her pussylips inch by inch.

Mai Ling removed her stare and watched down to the gap between those legs and saw, that the pussy of her client was now even pinker than before, Amber's pussy lips were slightly swollen and showed more of themselves while emerging from within her soft outer pussy lips.

As did her clitoris, which was slowly striping off his hood of thin, rosy skin and transformed herself into a juicy pearl.

Mai Ling stared back deep into Amber's blue eyes, which had now a kind of begging expression on them. Both women breathed heavily and licked their lips.

Mai was still massaging Ambers's right thigh but let her right hand come to rest with her fingertips just next to her pussy.

She opened her mouth, took another deep breath, and questioningly nodded to Amber. The blonde answered immediately by shaking her head several times in approval, clenching her petite hands further into the towel.

Her oily melons were heaving up and down under each of her breaths.

The Korean hottie scooped up a glob of body milk from the thighs and gently massaged it onto Amber's juicy, wet labia.

Mai could see the blonde's eyes rolling back shortly before she closed them completely and arched her back in complete relish.

Her whole body was prickling, her knees went squishy and her mouth opened wide showing her beautiful tongue.

"How good this bombshell may have looked before, she now looks 2 times as hot" Mai thought and continued softly but firmly massaging the pearly clit. With her head just one and a half feet above Amber's cunt she could now smell her body fluids...as expected it smelled heavenly.

And feeling the warm juices of Amber, Mai herself noticed her pussy gushing.

The black-haired princess could not help but let her left-hand slide into her stretchy working trousers, right into her tight, blue silk panties.

12