Amber's Adventures Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber, as she would have a sixth sense, opened her long-lashed eyes again, seeing that Mai was starting to play with both pussies. She looked into her dark eyes, set up an exhausted smile, and nodded.

Mai accelerated her skilled fingers, massaged both labia and clits with the same rhythm, and soon both hot, sensual women joined in loud mutual moaning.

Mai kept gazing into Amber's eyes, slowly bent down, and stuck her tongue into the snow bunny's open mouth.

They kissed passionately, savoring the taste of each other's tongue, it was the best kiss that Amber ever had gotten, even better than Bale's thick, smelly tongue that he forced into her maw yesterday.

The soughs of each other aroused them even more, so it took just a few more seconds before both women exploded into powerful clitoral orgasms that only experienced, small female hands could provide.

Amber's thighs and butt were wobbling from waves of pleasure.

Mai's head was now buried into the left side of Amber's neck while Amber's right hand grabbed Mai's tiny waist so she would not fall due to her weak knees...she felt the Asian hips bucking involuntarily.

One or two minutes, and several deep, satisfying breaths later Mai gave a few soft pecks on Ambers's neck that send the chill down the blonde's spine.

The exotic girl stood up with a smile on her face and started to suck on all of her right fingers, enjoying the taste of Amber's pussyjuice.

Amber was a fast learner, and, on her part, took Mai's left wrist, brought her hand up to her glossy lips, and sucked up her delicious taste.

The two beauties were smiling girlishly into each other's glassy eyes and both started to giggle.

"I am so sorry Mrs. Amber, I do not know what just happened, that was so unprofessional from me, I just..." Mia was immediately interrupted by Amber who was still laying there stark naked, fully satisfied, every square inch drenched with expensive body lotion.

"I would not use the word unprofessional to describe what just happened!" Amber giggled and sent Mai a bright, empathic smile, "that felt awesome, I got so aroused by all your caressing the whole day so your massage nearly drove me crazy, I could not have imagined a better way to finish that treatment, and please call me Amber, ok?"

"I mean, we are both married women, so there is nothing to be ashamed of...I just hope that you would allow me to return that luscious favor to you next time?" Amber successfully calmed Mai down.

"Uuuuu I will pin you down on that promise...Amber!" that was the first time in years, that Amber saw Mai genuinely laughing from her heart.

"You better do! By the way, we are lucky that nobody got into your shop!" Amber just realized.

"Well, I closed the shop before we started our lotion treatment." Mai blushed and set up another girlish smile, blinking down at Amber.

"Sexy, skilled fingers, and clever!" Amber said, sitting up on the lounger, her full boobs swaying before her body, "Come here, please."

Amber tenderly engulfed Mai's palm and made a slight attempt to pull her closer.

The half-Korean princess did so willingly placing her small hips between Amber's oily thighs so both their mouths and tongues could join in an endearing and delicious dance, filling the booth with soft, wet noises and delightful moaning.

Mai slowly finished the kiss, gave Amber a small peck on her cute nose, and whispered into her ear: "Lay back and let the lotion exert for 10 Minutes, I will bring you a cafe and clean up!"

Amber did as she was told and laid back, letting out a fulfilling sough.

After a few sips of her cappuccino Mai returned to join Amber with her cafe.

They gossiped for a while until Amber felt, that her alabaster skin had swallowed up all the magic lotion (as properly as she planned to swallow up all of her black studs seminal fluid tomorrow).

Amber dressed up again, enjoying Mai's gaze on her body.

"Wow, your legs and feet look just incredible in those strapped stilettos" Mai smiled at Amber.

"Thanks, honey, I hope so, tomorrow I will know for sure!" Amber reached out for Mai's hand and both women lingered at the cash register hand in hand.

Amber paid for her beauty treatment(s), with Ludwig's money.

It was 100 bucks for the haircut, 100 Dollars for pedicure and manicure, and another 900 Dollars for the skin treatment. The waxing was for free because it would have been impudent to charge for the removal of 10 transparent hairs.

Mai gave her private telephone number to Amber, while Mai already had Amber's. They closed the door and Amber gave Mai a ride home in her convertible car so she did not have to wait for the bus.

They promised to stay in contact and meet each other as soon as possible and after checking that nobody could see them, Mai started another loving US-Korean-French-kiss.

They both giggled and while Mai approached her entrance, Amber headed home to bring a very productive day to an end.

12