Amber's Ambush Ch. 03

Story Info
Amber pushes Nick to the tipping point.
5.7k words
4.85
78.6k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/27/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,335 Followers

Wow, it's been over a year since our last update with Amber and Nick. Let's pick up right where we left off. A few more recommendations from you set the tone. Amber gets a little more dominant, and pushes Nick further down the path she has picked for, um, her...

I hope you enjoy this installment. You've made a few more suggestions, so there is more to come. I hope to do better at keeping you up to date on what's going on in their lives. As always, everybody's 18, etcetera, etcetera. Enjoy and leave me a comment when you're done.

***

"So, crisis averted." Amber smiled at me and reached over, touching my arm as we watched Eric leave the cafeteria. "I think we should celebrate."

"Celebrate? I like that word." I smiled at her. "What did you have in mind?"

"A surprise, of course. I'll see you after work." She gave me a quick kiss and left me there, just like the day she asked me out. There was no way I was going to figure it out, so I just watched as she swished her perfect butt back and forth as she left the room. I was in so far over my head, and I didn't even care.

We had spent the night at her apartment last night, so we were in her car. I didn't even bother to ask where we were going. I just trusted it would be worth it and let her take me wherever she wanted. That was our entire relationship, after all.

I was actually a little disappointed when we pulled up to the salon. I had had manicures and pedicures before with a couple of my girlfriends and while they were nice; they weren't anything I considered special. Sure, the foot massage was nice, if the person doing it put some effort into it. I found most just rubbed on your feet for a while and then smiled up at you when they were done.

I did like how my fingernails looked after a manicure, though. So, there was that to look forward to. Whatever, if it made Amber happy, I was all in.

Once again, I failed to understand the extent of her subterfuge.

"Just lay back in the chair, close your eyes and relax. I called ahead and told them what we wanted. All you have to do is listen to the music and let them work." Amber smiled that smile. Fuck, what was she up to this time?

The esthetician handed me some of those bone conduction earphones. I put them on and closed my eyes like she told me to. Coletrain drifted through my head. Damn, she knew me so well.

I wasn't sure, but I thought I had three people working on me at the same time. Somebody was doing something to my eyes, while someone else played with my hair and the third worked on my feet.

"Amber..?" I tried to express my concern.

"Just relax and trust me. Have I ever had you do anything you didn't like?"

She was right. I mean, come on, she had fucked me twice on our first date and got me to wear panties and bras to work. I smiled, thinking that I was going to get to do that again starting tomorrow.

I think I dozed off for a while. Amber woke me up with the sweetest kiss.

"Nicki, sweetheart, take a look."

The first thing I noticed was that it was dark outside. How long had I been asleep? Then I looked in the mirror she was holding in front of me. Shit, my eyelashes were amazing, or would have been on her. Not super full, just a natural look, but a lot longer.

And my eyebrows. They had plucked and trimmed them into subtle feminine arches. I sat up and leaned closer to the mirror. My shaggy mop of hair that had just touched my collar, now fell down over my shoulders and shit, there were small gold circles on my earlobes. She had them pierce my ears.

I raised my hand to push my hair back behind my ear to take a closer look. What the hell? My nails were a half inch long at least and a subtle pearlescent pink. Glancing down at my toes, they were bright red. I knew that was Amber's favorite; it was the same red she wore, and the same red she'd used when she helped me get ready for my date with Eric.

This whole thing was like that, her helping me get ready for that date, but on steroids. My eyebrows, those eyelashes, my hair, even my fingernails -- none of this was going to come off easily.

I wanted to protest, but the words wouldn't come. When I tousled my hair. I made myself sort of tomboy cute, but this... With my longer hair framing my face, I wasn't what I would call stunning or beautiful, but damn, I was pretty. Jenna Fischer, Pam from 'The Office,' girl-next-door pretty.

"Amber, what did you do? I can't go to work like this."

She moved behind me and pulled my hair back into a low ponytail. Was it that simple? Sure, I still had the lashes and the brows, but it changed my entire face. It could work, I guess.

"Trust me. I know what I'm doing." She kissed me on the cheek. "Now come on, put your shoes on. We've been here forever, and I'm starved." Of course, she just let my hair fall back down over my shoulders.

Tying my shoes with nails was an interesting challenge. Amber just smiled and shook her head as I tried to form the loops and tuck them back through. I got the left one on my fourth try. The right only took three.

We stopped for burgers and a beer on the way home. I caught myself admiring my nails and playing with my long hair. Amber noticed and just smiled at me like a proud parent. I got up to go to the restroom, and she followed me, grabbing my arm and pulling me into the lady's room. I'd done it when I went out with Eric, so I knew I could get away with it. She took one stall, and I took the other.

When I finished, she was standing at the mirror touching up her lipstick. When she finished, she handed it to me. That same deep red she had on her fingers, and I had on my toes. "Go ahead. I know you want to."

It wasn't that I wanted to so much. It was more that I didn't not want to, so I took it from her and delicately painted my lips to match hers.

"I can't wait to see how that is going to look on my cock." She smiled and took her lipstick back, giving me just a peck on the lips.

OK, then, there was going to be some oral sex in the near future, and if I was sucking hers, she was most defiantly sucking mine. The best part was, oral was usually only the appetizer, and I absolutely loved the main course.

When we got back to her apartment, I couldn't wait. I grabbed her and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

"Nick, Nick, Nick, wait. Not yet." Amber pushed me away and gave me the most devious smile. I knew that meant she had other things on her mind, so I relaxed my hold just a little and raised an eyebrow at her.

"I was thinking." There was this sing-song quality to her voice. "That night, the night you went out with Eric."

"Yes?" I looked at her quizzically. Was she wanting to invite someone else over?

"You looked so hot in that dress and with your makeup so perfect. I was thinking if we both got dressed up like that, it would be so hot."

I don't know if it was the idea of seeing Amber dressed like that or if I wanted to do it again. All I could say was, "Yes."

We stripped as quickly as we could, and she picked out our matching lingerie. God, this was so fucking sexy. Amber looked amazing. I loved how I looked, and the way I felt with the satin and lace teasing my body. I had to squeeze the base of my cock to keep my orgasm at bay.

She took her time doing her makeup, coaching me, and explaining what she was doing. It was like she expected me to do it.

"OK. Now you." I was right. She got up and had me sit down. It was kind of therapeutic, watching the slow transformation happening to the face in the mirror. Almost detached, I had to think to make myself realize it was me I was looking at.

I had to do almost everything twice, some of it three times, and she added the finishing touches to my eyes. When I was done, I could say I did it myself, and now I was stunning.

She had another little black dress for me, and a similar one in red for herself. Heels that matched each of the dresses. I stood there stunned, next to Amber, looking at the two gorgeous women in the mirror.

"Stay right here." I could sense it. She was as giddy as I was. She ran into the closet and brought out a tripod and a small bag. A few minutes later, we were posing for the camera. Two desirable women in seductive poses. We kissed and ran our hands over each other. She had me slowly pull my dress up my slender body, exposing my lingerie to the camera. I could feel myself trembling. It was like someone was watching us.

I did the same to her, and we frolicked in front of the camera. Even sexier poses showing off our lace clad butts, and our ample breasts. Mine might have been fake, but it didn't matter. We were making love to the camera.

"Oohh, baby, I need you." Amber brought a single finger to my lips. I recognized the taste of her pre-cum and knew what she wanted. Right there in front of the camera, its soft click, click, click pushing me on; I dropped to my knees and pulled her cock from her panties. She buried it in my throat in a single thrust.

My pink nails sliding up and down her slick shaft was so erotic. When I took her from my mouth and licked and kissed her balls, I could see the trails my red lipstick had left up and down her shaft.

I felt so dirty and so sexy at the same time. With one hand, I caressed my body, running my fingers lightly over the satin and lace encasing it, while the other cupped Amber's balls. My tongue teased her shaft while my lips moved up and down her cock.

"Baby, I'm, oh god Nicki, I..." I knew what she meant. Instead of driving her down my throat, I pulled her out and closed my eyes, letting her cover my face with her hot seed. When I knew she was done, when I had licked the last of her hot juice from the tip of her cock, I rocked back on my heels and smiled up at her.

Click, click, click. The camera had caught it all.

"Mmmmm," I heard her soft moan. "That was so fucking sexy. Don't stop." She moved her cock back to my lips, and I gobbled her back into my mouth. Fondling her balls and teasing her glans with my tongue, I slowly got her hard again.

"Nicki baby, go lay on the edge of the bed." I knew what she wanted. I wanted it just as much. As much as we were equals everywhere else, it hadn't taken me long to realize I loved being submissive to Amber in the bedroom.

"Good girl, you remembered." She smiled down at me as she pulled my panties down my nylon covered legs. The straps to my garters were inside my panties.

I glanced over at the camera as she spread lube all over her already glistening shaft.

Amber pressed into me and leaned down and kissed my cum covered lips, driving her shaft all the way into me in a single thrust. Damn, this felt so good. I reached for my cock, but Amber grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the bed next to my shoulders. I could have gotten free so easily, but I didn't want to.

My ankles on her shoulders, I just gazed up into her deep green eyes and let the ecstasy wash over me as she pounded my ass.

I was so horny it didn't take long. My orgasm rushed through me like a rampaging bull. My body shook and my cock spewed a hot, sticky mess all over my stomach and chest. Amber just smiled down at me and kept fucking me like a cheap whore. I probably looked like one, anyway. With her cum drying all over my face and mine soaking my bra and oozing all over my fake tits and stomach.

Every time she thrust into me, her cock hit my prostate, milking more juice from my cock and keeping the feeling of pleasure roiling in my loins. As good as the first time had been, this was better. In that moment, I didn't care if I ever got to fuck her again. I just wanted her to make me feel like I did right now.

My fucking god, I exploded again. Trembling, my entire body shaking, I writhed in agony and delight. Tremors of pleasure ripped through me until, finally, she drove her hot cock into me with a singularly fierce thrust and filled me with her seed.

"God, Amber, I love you." I moaned as she collapsed on top of me.

"I know." She kissed me so sweetly and pulled her cock from my aching hole. "Now come shower with me, and we can go to bed."

Showering with my hot girlfriend, I didn't need any encouragement. I did, however, need her help walking across the room and getting my stockings off.

"Just leave them for now." She grabbed my arm as I began to take my forms off my chest. "I want to play with them while we fall asleep."

I wanted to play with hers, too, so I smiled and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

We cuddled under the covers, Amber resting her head on my shoulder as she fondled my fake breasts. With everything she had done to me at the salon, I could imagine what was going through her head as she teased my silicone nipple with her finger. What sleep I got was fitful, and when my bladder woke me in the morning, I was more tired than I had been when Amber and I went to bed.

Amber cuddled behind me; her arm wrapped securely around me with her hand firmly gripping my fake boob. It was funny when I thought about it, but it kind of reinforced what kept me awake all night. How far did she want this to go?

The lingerie had been sexy fun, and even dressing in her clothes had been an enjoyable game for a while. That black dress had opened a door I never thought existed, and now I had pierced ears and long blonde hair down to my nipples. When Amber did my makeup, I was a fucking smoke show, but how much of this was what I wanted?

I gently climbed out of bed, doing my best not to wake Amber up, and went to take care of my business in the bathroom. She found me looking at myself in the mirror. When she wrapped her arms around me, I was fondling my boobs just like she had been, probably wondering the same thing. What if...? Could I even go there? What would it mean to everything in my life if I made them real?

"You, ok?" She kissed me between the shoulder blades.

"It's just all catching up to me. The way you were playing with my forms, massaging the fake nipples last night. It made me think about where all this was going."

"But you like it. It's been fun, right?"

"That's just it. It's been fun. It just wasn't serious until yesterday when we went to the salon." I reached up with my long nails and tugged at my earrings. "I have to go to work like this. There's no hiding it anymore. Amber, what am I going to do?"

"I'd suggest a low ponytail, a T-shirt bra, and one of your Hawaiian shirts."

"Amber, I'm serious." I turned in her arms and looked down into her emerald-green eyes.

"I am, too." She reached up and kissed me. "Nicki, this is you. We both know it. If it really bothers you, take your forms off and wear one of your training bras instead. Or you could wear your old boy clothes, but you won't. You know it and I know it."

The way she described my options was like I only had those two choices. Honestly, though, I had left the salon with the long hair and the eyelash extensions and hadn't complained. I loved the way I looked when she showed me how to do my makeup. The way Eric had treated me on our date had been magic. Even giving him a blow job in the front seat of his car, I had felt so naughty, and it turned me on.

"I just never thought I'd be here like this. It's all I can think about." I turned back to face the mirror.

"Then maybe you need something to take your mind off it for a little while." Dammit, she slipped her cock up the crack of my ass. She was fucking rock hard. My girlfriend was insatiable. "Just lean over a little baby. I got you."

The face in the mirror looked so lost, but I did what she asked, leaning forward and spreading my legs, letting her slip inside me. Goddammit, why did it have to feel so good?

I watched mesmerized as the girls in the mirror fucked. The redhead thrusting hard, her hands on the blondes' hips, a look of grim determination on her face. The blonde did her best to keep her composure and failed miserably as her tits bounced back and forth on her chest, her moans growing louder and louder.

The blonde's turgid cock exploded all over the floor as she screamed for the redhead to fuck her harder, faster. "Make me cum again." Her voice was shrill and piercing. A few minutes later, her cock spewed a second time. The redhead smiled and shoved her cock to the hilt, groaning loudly as she emptied her seed into the blonde's aching hole.

All I could do was lay my head on the vanity between the sinks. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. The tears came anyway. Amber was right. This was me. How had she known? How had I not?

Amber took a warm, wet towel and cleaned me up before doing the same to herself. While I sat on the toilet and let her juice drain from my throbbing hole, she got some paper towels and cleaned up the pool of sticky mess I had made on the floor.

There on her knees, cleaning up a pool of cum, she looked up at me and smiled. "You know I love you, too. If I didn't, I wouldn't be pushing you so hard. I'm sorry if it's been too much."

Oddly, it made sense. My parents had always pushed me to do more, to be better at whatever it was I was doing. Maybe it was the same for Amber. Just maybe she was trying to help me become the best version of me I could be, and that version was a girl like her.

I had to admit; she was an incredible woman. Being like her might not be so bad.

Wiping and flushing, I offered her my hand to help her to her feet. She handed me a wad of sticky, gross paper towels instead. I don't know why that made me laugh. I tossed it in the trash and offered her both hands. This time she accepted, and I pulled her close, hugging her like I would never let her go.

"Let me do your hair. Then you can take your forms off, and we can get dressed." Amber pulled away from me gently, smiling up at me.

"K." I was whimpering like a little girl with a skinned knee. My sense of self teetering on a razers edge.

"Turn around, baby, and I'll fix your ponytail."

I watched in the mirror as she brushed my long blonde hair back, carefully pulling it into a tight ponytail. It was a little higher on my head and tighter than I would have made it, but I had to admit, it looked nice. I was still pretty. I guessed I'd just have to deal with that.

Maybe a little eye shadow, or some lipstick, would help. The thought drifted through my mind. I was falling off the razer's edge. I could feel it. Amber was right. This was me. Now all I had to do was figure out what to do about it.

I did what Amber had suggested; panties, a T-shirt bra and one of my Hawaiian shirts. If I left it untucked, and nobody tucks in Hawaiian shirts, my boobs weren't noticeable at all. The shirt hung differently, but they weren't obvious.

"Woah, dude..." It was actually Ben that commented on my new look.

"Fucking Amber. She took me to her salon for a manicure and a pedicure. I fell asleep in the damned chair. Just let it go, please?"

OK, I just threw my girlfriend under the bus. If it kept my friends off my back, it would be worth it.

"You sure that's all it was?" Eric had to chime in. "I mean that dress..." he knew there was a lot more to it. I just didn't want word to get around. Neither did he.

"Let's just go with that, OK. I'm not sure where any of this is going."

"I'm good." Eric gave me a knowing smile and then looked at Ben. "You good, Ben?"

"Yeah, I guess." He laughed and shook his head. "Fucking shit show to damned smoke show. Why not?" Ben turned to leave.

"He's not wrong." Fucking Eric slapped me on the ass and followed Ben out the door.

What the hell just happened? Did Ben just call me a smoke show?

I filled my coffee and headed to my desk. I already knew my work queue was full, so I'd have plenty of reason not to interact with anybody. The hardest part was typing with my nails.

I got one 'I like your nails' from the girl in the cube across from mine.

"Thanks." I smiled and nodded and went back to work. That was it.

ShelbyDawn57
ShelbyDawn57
1,335 Followers
12