Amber's Ambush Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... How was your morning?" Amber slipped up behind me when she came to get me for lunch.

"Fine. Chelsea likes my nails." I chuckled.

"And Ben and Eric. What did they say?"

"I threw you under the bus. Told them I fell asleep at the salon, and you did this to me. I tried to pretend I wasn't completely happy with it."

"And did they buy it?"

"Ben called me a smoke show. Eric was no help, so no."

"Well, come on. I downloaded some pictures from last night on my phone. I think you're going to want to see them."

The thought of what she had on her phone excited me as much as it terrified me. I remembered what I looked like in that dress with my makeup perfect. I also remembered that the camera had captured me sucking Amber's cock and her fucking me, so. There were probably one or two shots of my facial on there, too.

Thankfully, she was discreet in the ones she had chosen. I even had her send me a few. One in particular; me looking into the camera with a coy look on my face, pulling the hem of my dress up just enough to expose my garter belt, was especially hot. She sent me a few of me in just my lingerie, too. Ben had been right. He just didn't have a clue how right he was.

I walked Amber back to support and stole a kiss before heading back to my desk. Ben was waiting for me.

"This thing. You and dresses, your hair and nails. Help me understand."

I gave him the short version of how Amber tricked me into wearing lingerie for our first date, strongly implying how it went when we got back to her apartment. "Then you guys caught me in that dress and it kind of grew from there. Part of me likes it. That the people I care about will hate me for it scares the rest of me to death."

"You wore lingerie on your first date?" That was what got his attention.

"Dude, you've seen Amber, right? Tell me you wouldn't have done the same thing for a chance to see her naked."

"Yeah, good point." The tension was gone for a moment. "And you looked pretty hot in that dress. I'm still not sure I see the attraction to wearing it though."

"I guess most people won't, but I don't think I can stop. Check this out." I showed him the picture of me pulling my dress up, exposing my garter.

"No fucking way..." He said it louder than he probably thought he did.

"Language." Somebody a few cubes over admonished him. I couldn't help but smile.

"Now that is a smoke show. That's really you?" This time he was leaning closer to me, whispering, trying to take my phone out of my hand.

"Yeah, and you can't imagine what it feels like to be that hot."

"Damn. Don't show Eric or you'll never get him to stop trying to get in your panties."

I burst out laughing. If Ben only knew just how funny what he said really was.

"Ok, guys, parties over. Ben, don't you have something to do besides bother Nick?" My manager had finally had enough, and I guess that was fair. We were a little loud a few times and the way I laughed told everybody whatever we were talking about had nothing to do with work. Software just isn't that funny.

"These, um, changes; they're not going to be a problem, are they Nick?" At least he waited for Ben to leave before he called me on it.

"No, Marty, I don't think so."

"Just make sure they're not. Nice manicure, by the way. My wife would love it." He shook his head and turned to leave. "And go talk to HR before things go too far."

Of course, there were policies and procedures and protocols in a company this size. It probably also meant that the company had dealt with this before. I guess Amber was proof of that.

"Hey, do you do guys, because Christie's friend has a brother... LOL." Ben texted me probably as soon as he got back to his desk.

"Sorry. I only do Amber. Thanks, though. Asshole. LOL."

The text from Ben told me he was going to be ok with whatever I chose. Marty, though, he had surprised me with the casual way he dismissed that I obviously was trying to look like a woman.

"Hey, got a minute?" I had walked over to his cube and knocked on his whiteboard to get Marty's attention.

"Sure, what's up?"

"I just wanted to apologize for earlier. It won't happen again. Um, and thanks for understanding this," I pointed at myself. "I guess."

"Your personal life is yours. For what it's worth, it works for you. That's not why you came down here, though, is it?"

"Actually, I'm worried about Harvey. He's a deacon at his church. This kind of thing probably isn't going to sit well with him."

"You don't need to worry about Harvey. He may be a deacon at his church, but he's also a good boss. That means he understands the value of quality people in his organization, regardless of any personal, um, proclivities. You do your job like you've been doing it and behave; you'll be fine. Just don't expect a dinner invitation."

"Thanks, Marty. As bosses go, you're not too bad yourself."

As workdays went, it was about average. I focused on my tasks at hand and people left me alone. Other than me and Ben getting called out by Marty, there were no big confrontations, no drama. It was just another day.

The huge load of anxiety I had brought with me had slowly dissipated over the course of the day. Ben and Eric were cool with my more feminine looks. Chelsea liked my nails. Marty did, too. And Amber, the way she looked at me when I dressed up, sent chills up my spine. Maybe she was right this morning when she said this was me. I opened my phone and scrolled through the pictures she had sent me one more time. Smoke show was right. I was fucking gorgeous.

"Oooh, she's a hottie. I'd do her in a heartbeat." Amber wrapped her arms around my neck from behind, kissing my cheek.

"Maybe I can arrange something for you." I smiled as I spun my chair around to look up at her. "She is kind of hot."

"You think she likes girls?"

"I think she'd love a girl like you. Why don't we go see if we can find her and ask?"

Amber had driven since we were at her apartment, so I dug her lipstick out of her purse and carefully painted my lips her favorite deep red. I hadn't meant to imply anything specific, but the way Amber smiled at me told me exactly what she had inferred.

There was no hesitation when we got to the apartment. With our clothes strewn all over the place, Amber had gently pushed me to my knees. I had her glorious cock buried in my throat within minutes of our arrival. The deep red lipstick I had put on left streaks up and down her shaft as I lavished it with attention.

"Nick, baby, let's go to the bedroom. I need to be inside you. I want you so bad."

She didn't have to ask twice. I stopped what I was doing and got to my feet, following her perfect ass down the hall to our bed. While she got the lube from the bedside table, I climbed onto the bed and spread my legs so she could fuck me long and hard. I knew what her cock inside me would do to me. I loved how hard she made me cum.

"You love this, don't you?" She smiled down at me as her shaft slipped into my eager ass.

"You know I do." I smiled up at her as I writhed in eager anticipation of what was to come.

I rolled with her as she moved inside me, her cock massaging my prostate with every thrust. That familiar feeling grew inside me. I closed my eyes and let it wash over me, moaning in ecstasy as she pounded me harder and harder.

I could have changed the script, but this was so much better, so much more intense. My orgasm came from deeper inside me when Amber fucked me. The release lasted longer, coursing through my entire body as I shook and trembled with delight. My hot cum shooting over my stomach and chest, coating my fake tits with sticky goo.

Amber just kept going. I could see it in her face. It was the control, her domination of me as much as it was the pleasure. She craved taking me like a girl, making me squeal with pleasure as she drove me from one crest to the next.

She needed me to be her submissive as much as I needed to submit. Fate made us for each other. Fuck, I came again, spewing another load of cum across my body.

Mindlessly, I started scooping the mess up with my fingers and licking them clean. Amber smiled down at me. She had been so right. This was me.

"Fuck me, Amber. Fuck me like a cheap whore!" I screamed it loud enough for all her neighbors to hear.

Amber leaned down, pressing her ample breasts into mine, and sucked my tongue into her mouth. I wrapped my legs around her and used my feet to drive her deeper inside me. This was no longer about my pleasure. It was about her. It was about giving myself to the woman I loved, heart, soul, and body. I was hers.

When I felt her cock pulsing inside me, I knew I was done. A strange sense of peace washed over me as Amber slowly pulled her softening cock from my throbbing hole and nestled next to me.

"That's my girl." She whispered in my ear. She knew it, too.

"It's always going to be like this for us, isn't it?" It was a rhetorical question. I knew that.

"Yes, Nicki, but we both know it's better this way." She ran her fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead.

I let out a massive sigh and just pulled her closer. We both knew the answer.

"When did you know?"

"I suspected when you showed up in the lingerie. When you let me take you in the shower, I knew."

"I think I did, too."

My hand slipped down her glistening body, fondling her flaccid warrior. She moaned softly, and I knelt next to her, taking her in my mouth. She was right; it was better this way.

***

Well, that was fun. I hope you enjoyed this episode. I really want you to drive where this story goes. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please leave them in the comments, or send them to me directly. You can email me through the link in my profile.

Your comments keep me writing, so please leave me one letting me know what you think, good or bad.

12