All Comments on 'Amber's Ambush'

by ShelbyDawn57

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This might be too soon for chapter 2, but it would be an interesting story if a cis-female at their work started showing an interest in Nick. Amber could get jealous, but in the end a threesome ensues. Perhaps the new character isn’t against wearing a strap on after being spit roasted herself by Nick and Amber?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue with this story.

jrichard1953jrichard1953over 2 years ago

Wonderful story and hope you continue to develop it. Amber transformation of Nick into Nikki. Nikki must have bigger fits than Amber since she is better endowed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story can't wait for chapter 2 thanks

Bleep735Bleep735over 2 years ago

That was so much fun. I can’t wait to see where you might take these two in the future.

curious2cu2curious2cu2over 2 years ago

I loved the story! It really turned me on. I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Keep them coming>

DeLord12804DeLord12804over 2 years ago

Well, you've done it again... that's another story of yours in my favorites bin. Thanks for a fun read and a near miss in covering one of my pet fantasies. Stay safe.

dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi ShelbyDawn57. Here is an idea for the direction of this story.

I like the story very much. You have not described Nick much so far. Does he have long hair or hair color, etc. You could make it a love at first sight for Amber to fall in love with Nick. But for Amber she fell in love with Nick's feminine side that she could see that was buried deep in his soul. Amber did not want a boyfriend; she wanted a girlfriend. She is more of a lesbian and will try to get Nick to slowly transition. Will they great fun along the way and love for each other or will there be some bumps along the road and they end their relationship. It could be several chapters for them to find out.

RJ

DaymosDaymosover 2 years ago

An awesome story as always. A bit short and whit a faster pace than your usual work but good nonetheless. I have a few ideas for the next chapter and the rest of the story. I'll try PMing them when I organize them in my head. Keep up the good work.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 2 years ago

Well, that was hot! I could see myself in Nick's shoes (and lingerie!) enjoying being drawn into Amber's web... Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm actually surprised you didn't stay with her till Sunday and venture home after Sunday dinner date. You're hers already in a sense and you've bred each other already. She's turned you and the choice is yours as to how far you're willing to venture along with her. She's already proved herself as be a fun room mate. It was a pretty hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are One of my top 3 favorite authors on Literotica! Great story hope chapter doesn’t take to long

Erika2Erika2over 2 years ago
adoration

What a wonderful short story, so hot, I would love to be either of the delicious people you introduced me to !!!!!! Please write about there second date and more and more...smiles

SilverPlatedSilverPlatedover 2 years ago

I found Amber's enthusiasm really exciting, though the story fringed on creepy (with how serious of stalker lengths Amber went to) I still found it fun. My personal kinks don't go towards male characters wearing feminine clothing and cages normally are a major turn off, both fit very well here. Great work, and thank you for sharing it.

Dani_does_DallasDani_does_Dallasover 2 years ago

What a fantastic story, had me going for sure. He absolutely needs to get a makeover maybe see how far that can go... Looking forward to the next one.

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesover 2 years ago

ShelbyDawn, I could so-o-o-o see myself as Nick. Thinking a beautiful woman had the hots for me, yet being pleasantly surprised that she had a cock. Actually probably knowing in the back of my mind, but not admitting it, that that is what I had always dreamed of.

Fabulous story, as always.

Much love,

Raquel

VistaprinterVistaprinterover 2 years ago

Loved it! Started to read your material ever since I stumbled onto Mary Jane's. Keep up the great work 😊

Mowgli53Mowgli53about 2 years ago

I did not see the trans part coming. I just thought that she would be a redheaded vixen like my ex was. I would love to stumble onto a trans like this, although I doubt I would look good in lingerie with my pro-wrestler physique. I always said that it would be a perfect close to the date, to find a cock under an evening dress and to share fucking each other.

Loved your story as always.

ajax99ajax99about 2 years ago

I love your work, but I gotta tell you, 'chastity devices' are a huge turn-off. They add nothing to your otherwise great stories. Thank you.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Oh wow, that was so hot and sexy. I’ve had a couple of dates like that years ago when I was young and so much in better shape. Not that I’m a wreck now, LoL. It was a real turn on when he finally came to get the point that she wanted to fuck HIM. Loved the whole way you played it out.

I. WANT. MORE.

Thank You!

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 2 years ago

Hot erotic and lovely. Enjoyed reading thx for sharing x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome,

Charlene99Charlene99almost 2 years ago

Just love this story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

very good. yes, panties always go on over garters for easier removal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

enjoyed it, wish i'd of met a girl like that when i was younger

tvlove007tvlove007almost 2 years ago

Great story. I would have become fulltime transgender too had I a wonderful girlfriend to appreciate my femininity with.

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazardalmost 2 years ago

This was quick and fun! I really like your writing style, and may incorporate some stylistic elements into my own stories, if you don't mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow…loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haven't left a rating in some time, let alone a comment n I've read alot of good stuff but it's been a while since a story almost had me cream my panties!!!! Beautifully written, and it captures certain feelings down below nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You might say I saw this conclusion coming given the author's predictions. I have to say that the thought of trying all of this is becoming tempting after reading such....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it , wish it was me to be honest .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your Awesome, Thank you for your time and effort, you really put your heart into it!!!!!!!!!!!1

manhassomanhassoabout 1 year ago

Cute and romantic plot, beautifully written.

tvlove007tvlove00710 months ago

I love the surprise of a transgurl taking control and fucking the new gurlfriend. I bet she will transition all the way. I love lesbian gurlfriends.

uboat1uboat16 months ago

How disappointing. Lead us down a possible path of Amber being transgender but, just a simple out of an unwanted and unneeded cage. The rest of the writing is enticing and exciting. Ugh.

Laurielle7Laurielle75 months ago

Loved the story. You could ambush me anytime.

curious4cockcurious4cock3 months ago

Great story. I really like your writing.

ashlandlitashlandlitabout 2 months ago

Excellent story-great character development and hot sex. Perfect!

44special44specialabout 1 month ago

What an amazingly erotic story. Feels like love to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShelbyDawn57@ShelbyDawn57
Authors Notes: Lots going on right now. Wanted to give everyone a big heads up. The authors got together and challenged each other to write stories in exactly 750 words. Never one to back down from a fight, I wrote and submitted six. They span several categories; 2 Sci-Fi/Fa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES