Amber's Ambush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That strange feeling surged and grew, spreading down my legs, tingling as it went. Up through my abdomen, through my chest and out my arms to my fingertips. My entire body was alive with whatever it was. Growing exponentially, claiming my very essence, it pulsed and surged through me, driving me closer and closer to the explosion I knew was coming.

There was nothing I could do to stop it. I screamed as thick liquid spewed from my caged cock, running down over my balls, joining the lube coating Amber's cock. Erupting into a thousand points of light, my body trembled and shook, tremor after tremor ripping through me until the ecstasy slowly ebbed, fading to a soft glow of satisfaction and the continued pleasure of Amber sliding in and out of my throbbing hole.

I lay there sated, moaning, marveling and watching as Amber continued to fuck me, chasing her own orgasm, driving her shaft into me until her body clenched and shuddered, her cock pulsing, spilling her seed inside me. "Oh, fuck." She cried. I knew what she was feeling and smiled as she collapsed on top of me.

"You win." I sighed as I pulled her lips to mine and kissed her hard.

"I know." She slipped from me, resting her head on my shoulder and tracing lazy designs in the mess I had made on my stomach.

We lay there in each other's embrace for a while. I didn't know what to say. I didn't think she did either. We had both used sexual innuendo, joking about what 'we go from there' might mean, but I never imagined it would lead here.

I was worried that Amber would feel guilty for manipulating me, and part of me felt a little violated, but it was a small part. I could feel the tension building and understood that I was the only one that could break it. I just had to decide how I felt about what had happened and how I felt about Amber.

"Thank you. That was amazing." I kissed the top of her head.

"You're really ok with what I did to you? I wasn't expecting things to go this far. I really wasn't. It was a joke, all in good fun, and then you looked so damned sexy standing there in the lingerie. When you said you liked it..., I just lost control." A small shudder ran through her body. Was she crying?

"It's nice to know I can have that effect on a beautiful woman." I kissed her head again.

"You still think I'm beautiful now that you know?" She raised up on her elbow, her eyes red from her tears.

I reached up and wiped the last few tears from her cheeks with my thumbs. "Amber, what you did to me, I didn't expect it, and, yes, it caught me off guard, but it felt amazing. The lingerie, the heels, and oh fuck, the sex, even the cock cage. I'd do it all again... with you."

"Really?" She gave me a weak smile.

I pulled her lips to mine, kissing her gently. "Yes, really. Now, can we go clean up and maybe take this thing off?" I pointed to my crotch. "It's not really that comfortable."

As glorious as she had been in the lingerie, Amber was stunning, naked. I noticed the similarities in our bodies, both long and lean; lithe might be a better word, her perky tits and the breast forms she had bought for me were the same size. We both with a nice thin waist. Her hips were slightly more rounded than mine, and her ass put mine to shame. Sadly, when fully erect, she was about an inch longer than me and thicker than me, too. Yes, we compared, right before I turned in the hot shower, arching my back as I leaned against the tile wall, and asked her to take me again. She ravaged me, I spewed my seed all over the wall and she filled my ass a second time. It was just as good as the first time.

We changed the sheets, and she loaned me a flimsy nightgown to sleep in; no reason to break with the theme of our first date, after all.

Falling asleep spooned behind Amber was the best thing of all until I woke up to her slathering lube on my cock and taking me into her ass. "What's good for the goose..." She laughed as she let herself drop, impaling herself on my shaft.

"Holy fuck." I screamed in delight as she clamped down on my cock. "That feels amazing."

"I know." She smirked.

Sliding my hands under her nightgown, I fondled her breasts and moaned as she rode my cock with abandon. I had been with my share of women and some of them had been oh so enjoyable, but nothing like this. Amber literally glowed with pleasure as she pounded herself on my cock.

Pulling her nightgown over her head, I lost myself in her beauty. Her long body glistening with the first beads of sweat, her long hair flailing everywhere as she bounced up and down, taking me as deep as she could, and her cock, strong and proud, thrusting our I front of her, bouncing on my stomach, begging for attention.

Taking it in my hand, I stroked it. So much like mine, but different. I caught myself wondering what it would feel like in my mouth, what her pleasure would taste like, and how I would feel about giving that to her. I looked up at her, catching her eye and licking my lips.

She smiled. "Maybe later. I'm kind of busy right now." I blushed and kept jerking her off.

I could feel my orgasm growing, my moans getting louder and louder. My hips thrusting up to meet her, I had to stop touching her. It didn't matter. I clenched and thrust up to meet her just as her ass grabbed my cock, her cum spewing all over my chest as I exploded inside her. We shook and shuddered in unison as we collapsed together.

"I think we need another shower." Amber laughed as I slipped from her.

We got cleaned up and collected all the lingerie we had spread all over the room. Amber showed me how to hand wash it, reminding me she had bought it for me. I smiled at the thought of wearing it again for her.

"In fact," she started to say something. Rummaging through her dresser, she handed me a small pile of soft fabric, some satin and lace, some soft cotton. "You can have these, too. You're going to need something to wear today and since you seem to like it, who knows when else?"

I picked out some simple cotton bikini panties and, since I still had my forms glued to my chest, a matching bra and put them on.

"Maybe. Try them and see." Amber handed me a pair of her jeans. They were tight in the crotch, a problem that a quick adjustment to my tucking solved, but otherwise fit fine. A pair of knee-high stockings and a generic t-shirt for me and a simple sundress for Amber, and we headed out for breakfast. OK, my wallet and keys didn't really fit in my pockets, so I had a purse, too. Hell, what did I care? My new girlfriend had just fucked me in the ass, twice. I was bulletproof.

All I could think about when I finally headed home that afternoon was, "If this was date one, what the hell is date two going to be like?"

***

I've seen a few other writers do this and I think I have a candidate to try it with this story. Message me with your idea for chapter two. I'll think about them and pick one that feels right. Of course, if I pick yours, I'll give you credit in the author's notes for the next chapter. I think it will be fun. I hope you'll play along.

PS. As always, please leave me a comment. I love to hear what you think of my stories.

12