Amber's Fantasy - Porn Fluffer

Story Info
A fantasy I use to masturbate.
1.1k words
4.29
13.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm occasionally asked what kind of fantasies I have, so I'll share one.

In my fantasy, I'm the contract fluffer for all of Riley Reid movies. Today she's filming a gangbang movie and it's my job to make sure each one of the men are nice and hard for when the director shouts "ACTION". Today there's going to be five men for me to tease, suck, grope, or anything needed to get them camera ready.

The first two men are pretty easy to get hard, they both love the way I suck their cocks. To save time, I kneel between them both. I suck one cock while I grip the other and stroke him. Once the first guy is nice and hard and I'm just about to feel him start to make me gag, I spit on his cock to lube it and start sucking the other one. Stroking the first cock covered in my spit, I give the second a wet slobbery blowjob.

With two men hard and ready, I start working on the other three. I remember one from previous movies, and a simple mouth fuck isn't going to get him horny and ready. The next guy has a particular fondness for having his balls sucked. I enthusiastically suck his balls in my mouth. As I roll his balls in my mouth, he grinds his cock across my face.

He spits on his cock to get it wet and his cock smears the spit on my face. I moan nice and loud to make his balls shudder. I feel him get nice and hard, his cock bouncing on my face. I reach out for the first two cocks to stroke them too, ensuring the first three cocks are staying hard and ready.

Quickly I turn the other two. I'm unfamiliar with these two guys, so I ask them what they would like. One says he wants to watch me play with myself, but he wants to see me cum. I sit back in a chair and spread my legs wide. I show him my pink pussy and how wet I already am. I rub my pussy teasingly, letting him glare down at me.

I begin sliding two fingers into my pussy, letting get coated in my juices. The wetter my fingers get, the deeper I push them. Once I can get two fingers all the way in, I add a third, purposefully stretching myself. I'm three fingers deep and I twist them slow and hard, drilling my pussy apart. He's hovering over me stroking his cock and begging for me to cum.

As I working myself towards an orgasm, the previous guy stands over my head and says he needs me to suck his balls some more. I tilt my head back and open my mouth wide, allowing him to push his balls down my mouth. I keep fingering my wet pussy throughout it all. The one man starts grinding his balls in my mouth, spitting on his cock and my face over and over.

I keep working my pussy in and out harder and harder until I force myself to cum, moaning deep over the balls in my mouth. He finally pulls his balls free from my mouth, his cock hard as a rock again. The other guy is now hard also, stroking his cock. I see the drippings of precum on the tip of his cock. Now only one left.

The last guy says he needs something specific to get him in the mood. He wants to see my ass gaped. Knowing I have to get his horny, I reach for a fairly thick dildo. I make sure it slicked with a thick layer of lube and lay back. With one leg pulled up, I reach back holding the fat toy. I guide the tip of the dildo over my ass and steadily push it in. He begins to rub his cock as he watches intently.

The thick rubber cock starts to stretch my ass but I keep forcing it in. I feel my asshole twinging with erotic pain, but I never stop. I keep feeding the dildo into my ass till I feel the round base of the toy rubbing on my asscheeks. Once it's completely buried, I start pulling it out and pushing back in, letting my ass get accustomed to the girth. Suddenly he grabs the dildo with one hand and starts working it back and forth. He's jerking off with the other hand. I lean back further, spreading my legs as much as I can, giving him control of the toy.

He speeds up the pace of the dildo, making my ass stretch wider and wider. The toy fills my ass so much, it makes my pussy spurt each time it's shoved in deep. Laying back grunting from my ass bring used, the first two men come back for additional stimulation. I hold my mouth open for them, they take turns fucking my mouth as I'm forced to moan on their cocks.

Eventually, the increasing pace of the dildo reaches a frantic pace, I feel the dildo plunging in and out of my ass. Both men are still taking advantage of my mouth any time I moan. My body is bucking up and down as I endure the anal pounding. Finally I feel the dildo yanked from my ass, leaving my sore anus throbbing and gaped. The last guy takes a look into my widen hole and gives me a thumbs-up. All five men, hard and horny, walk towards the main set and begin to shoot the video.

From behind the cameras and the filming crew, I enjoy watching Riley Reid perform. The scene is incredible hot and she is so sexy in her performance. I start to tease my clit as I see her take each cock over and over. It makes me hot knowing I was able to help get her fucked like this. As they film, I rub my clit harder and harder till I cum down my thighs.

After they finish filming, then the second half of my job starts. As Riley lays back on the couch, I approach her, lean into her, and start licking the cum from her. I start on her face, lips first, then cheeks, nose, forehead, and work down to her neck. Then I run my tongue down her chest and tits, making sure to lap up any dribbles of cum.

I clean her belly next before moving down to her pussy and thighs. Always so much cum dripping from her pussy, I make sure to spend a good amount of time there to be thorough. I move down her legs, licking anything I can find, and then lick her feet. I make sure to pay special attention to her toes and in between them. The last part of the job is to come back behind her and inspect her ass for any stale cum. I'm always eager and willing to make sure she's clean everywhere.

I hope you like my fantasy and it helps you cum, I know I came writing it. Kisses.