Amber's First D/s Session

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started with soft flicks of the tongue around the rim of his circumcised penis, before blowing jets of air at the moistened spots. The tease then nibbled and scraped her teeth along the sensitive area, while running her nails in spirals down the length of his shaft. The sharp sensations caused Michael to gasp and flinch. Experience had taught him that older subs gave the best blowjobs, so he leaned back to receive the pleasure. He watched as she took the head of his cock into her mouth, swishing her tongue around it in a clockwise motion while releasing gobs of thick, heated saliva that oozed downward, soaking his manhood in spit. Her skills amazed him. With her hands pumping his full length, the talented cocksucker began to shove her mouth down lower with each stroke, positioning herself at the right angle for letting it drive into her throat. He was at least nine inches, so it was a challenge taking him down all the way, but perseverance paid off. As a sign of victory, she jammed the tip of her tongue firmly into his balls, letting out a muffled squeal of delight at her accomplishment. She then began to fellate him with the longest, most passionate strokes he had ever seen a woman's lips make. He was impressed with the show she was putting on for him, but he did not want to lose control.

"Stop. Now!

Amber pulled off, a slightly disappointed look on her face, as she was hoping for the prize.

"Stand up, slut."

She rose immediately, straight and stiff, looking into his eyes, awaiting the next command.

"Remove your panties."

They were down and off in seconds, to be thrown aimlessly across the room.

Michael sat down on the couch.

"Come. Mount me."

The eager woman smiled. Spreading her legs wide, Amber knelt across his thighs to lower herself down onto his erection. Her well-lubricated pussy quickly swallowed him to the hilt. The submissive held the position, looking intently at her Dom. Michael extended his arms around her, holding her close loosely, with his hands on her back. Staying stone still, their union was spiritually and emotionally cemented by the intense mystical experience of gazing deeply into each other's eyes in silence while joined physically. Time stopped. Reality ceased to exist. Dom and sub melded, their souls entwined like serpents in heat, dancing through the ethereal vapors of sexual opium, slipping into the oneness of power and surrender mating.

Michael pinched her nipples, twisting them in opposite directions, bringing her back to the sensory world. Amber started to move slowly up and down on his pole, giggling for a moment at the stiffness that had set in during the still time. He kissed her, pulling her hair forcefully. They both felt a sense of urgency rising.

"Who is your Dom, little girl?"

"You are, Sir. You are my Dom."

As she spoke the words, tears of gratitude welled up in her eyes, falling down her cheeks.

"Yes, it is ok to cry, Daddy is here."

The words exploded in Amber's psyche like a jolt of high voltage electricity. The rush of energy put her into high gear. She began to thrash, pumping her hips as fast as they could move.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me!"

Michael had never seen a woman in such a frenzy. She was beyond the point where he could control her. As she bucked frantically, he massaged her clit. The reaction was nuclear. Screaming at the top of her lungs, she jerked forward, digging her fingernails into his shoulders, ripping the skin. He felt a burst of fluid squirting from her vagina, drenching his legs, splattering onto his chest. Her shattering orgasm triggered his ejaculation, producing spasms that wracked his body head to toe.

Seconds would be served, for the raging hormonesof youth kept his cock diamond hard. The virile Dominant grabbed her ass, lifting her into the air as he stood up. With all the strength he could muster, he continued screwing with tremendous force in the standing position. Sweat poured off their bodies. At length, with his leg muscles trembling from the effort, he moved forward to lay her down on the coffee table, knocking many items to the floor. The Dom laid in as hard as he could, grunting, thrusting, boring into her pussy with the power of a jackhammer. He held the sides of the table to give him even more leverage and force on the downstroke. As another wave of orgasms hit her, the powerless recipient screeched as she leaned forward to bite into his shoulder, drawing blood that stained both of them. Unconscious impulses built up from years of frustration propelled her to beat her fists into his back. He kept pounding, determined to get it all out of her. When the slippery pair slid too far to the left, the table became top-heavy, toppling over, throwing the lovers onto the floor side by side. The grinding and fucking went on unabated. Amber was nearing empty, her body becoming limp like a ragdoll as her exhausted muscles gave in.

"Sir, please, please, Sir. Finish me, Sir, finish me, I'm done. Please, Michael."

He grabbed her hair viciously before launching one final assault. "Feel my cock, slut. Feel it good. You are my fuck!"

She remembered his telling her in an email about the sensitivity of his nipples. With her last bit of energy she bit hard into the right one while twisting the left. His scream could be heard in the street, but the maneuver was effective as the pain triggered his second orgasm. His last burst of energy was expended in a body numbing climax which left them both motionless in a heap on the carpet.

... to be continued

12