Amber's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I casually looked around. We were alone. 'You're not normally this bold,' I said.

'You can play it cool, but I've seen the face you've had on you today. Did it bother you that I went on holiday without telling you?'

'It's none of my business.'

'I'd like you to come to my flat. We can make up for lost time.'

'I don't know if I can tonight.'

'You don't have to, but you will. Tell me, how many times have you jerked off to me in the last two weeks?'

Before I could answer, she spun on her heels and left.

As I left the office, my brain commanded my legs to turn right and walk home, yet as I found myself turn left towards Amber's, I cursed myself for my weakness. I knocked on her door, and when she answered, all regret vanished from my mind as she stood completely naked in front of me.

'I knew you couldn't stay away,' she said, 'close the door behind you.'

I stood spellbound for a moment. I gazed at her delectable physique that now exuded a rich, tropical tan. Her darker complexion accentuated her body's curves, and my eyes were drawn to two pert, bronze nipples that stood proud atop full breasts that demanded to be grabbed. She turned away and I followed her to her bedroom and the same black sheets from my last visit. Before she even turned around I was tearing off my clothes, and we made up for lost time: cock-sucking, pussy-licking, and teasing and taunting each other right to the edge.

'You're still not going to fuck me today,' she said as we lay on the bed.

We were on our sides, her with her back to me. I was holding one of her legs in the air, rubbing the head of my cock against the folds of her pussy.

'What's to stop me doing it right now?' I said. 'Just one push is all it would take.'

'Nothing,' she smiled. 'But if you do, I'll go straight to HR and tell them about all the inappropriate things you've been doing to me in the office.'

'How do you know they'll—'

'Believe me? The word of a lowly employee against the CEO's assistant; who do you think they'll believe? You'll lose your job, and if I tell them you followed me home and made threats, they might just convince me to go to the police.'

She turned her head and sensually bit my bottom lip, my cock still primed against her. 'So,' she whispered, 'are you going to ruin your life for this pussy?'

I tightened my grip on my cock and looked her straight in the eye. With a grunt, I pulled away, then flipped Amber onto her back. She seemed shocked for a moment, which turned to jubilation as I dived between her legs, expelling weeks of frustration with my tongue. She shrieked and arched her back as I lapped up her juices and ravaged her clit. Her thighs tightened around my face as she came, and before she had a chance to catch her breath, I was up by her head with my cock next to her mouth. She flipped onto her front and engulfed it without hesitation; wetting her lips with my glistening pre-cum as she slurped up and down with gusto. I'd enjoyed all her previous blowjobs, but now she was a different animal. Her hair was wild and dishevelled, and each gagging noise she made as my cock hit the back of her throat was like music to my ears. I raked my eyes over Amber's serpentine back and glanced at a mirror against the wall. Her protruding arse was a glorious sight, and I could see the reflection of her arsehole and pussy. I leaned over and spread her cheeks wider apart, giving me a better view. I immediately felt my cock swell, and with a moan Amber reached back and guided my fingers deep into her cunt. She was unbelievably slick, and it didn't take much coaxing to bring her to another climax. As she came, she took my cock as deep as she could down her throat.

'Fuck, Amber, I'm gonna cum.'

Without warning, she leaped up and clutched by balls with a vice-like grip. She laughed at my cry of pain as I sprayed my ruined load all over her body. I doubled over on the bed, clutching my testicles as the pain radiated to my stomach. I looked up at her, and could tell she was revelling in her reassertion of control. As much as I hated her for what she'd done, I couldn't help but want her more as she ran her fingers up her sternum, scooping up globs of my cum, then slipped them into her mouth. Her movements were slow and deliberate, and I watched until she'd cleaned her body of my load.

'You'd better go,' she said before I'd even recovered. 'Thanks for coming over, I knew you would.'

*

A sleepless night followed, wondering if I'd ever get to fuck Amber. Her game had worked; she was the constant object of my thoughts and, however hard I tried, I couldn't kick her out of my head.

I arrived at work the next morning tired, and noticed a note on my desk. I looked around to see who could have left it, but I was early and there was no-one else in the office. I unfolded it and read.

You've just left, and I'm sitting here with traces of your cum still sticky on my chest. We've had some fun over the last few weeks, but I know you're feeling unfulfilled. You've felt my mouth around your cock and you've tasted my pussy, but I've denied you the one thing you've wanted most: your impressive cock deep inside me. It's been tantalisingly close, and the restraint you've shown has been remarkable, so I've decided you've earned your reward.

From now on, you can fuck me whenever, wherever, and however you want. There is only one rule: If you ever cum inside my pussy, the game is over, and you will never get to touch me again.

It's up to you how long the fun lasts.

A

I slumped back in my chair, heart racing. All I wanted to do was march over to Amber's desk and take her there and then. Suppressing my primal instinct, I instead put the note in my desk draw and went through my usual routine of getting breakfast and preparing my tasks for the day. As the office filled up and the hours ticked by, I realised my productivity was at an all-time low.

Lunchtime finally came, and I was grateful for the chance to get out of the office and take a walk. I grabbed a salad, too excited to eat anything heavy, and returned to the office to find Amber taking a smoke break. She must have known I'd read the letter by my ravenous stare, and she flashed me a roguish smile as she stubbed out her cigarette. She entered the building and I followed her to the lifts. I'd seldom prayed in my life, but right now I was begging any deity who would listen for no-one else to join us in the lift.

I'd apparently upset the gods, as a guy followed us in and stood next to Amber. He acknowledged me politely as per lift etiquette, completely oblivious of my animalistic desire for the woman next to him. Never had I possessed such an irrational hatred of another human being as the lift trundled up, and Amber could tell. After a glance to confirm the other guy was sufficiently distracted by his phone, she took two fingers and slowly circled her pussy over her jeans. I clenched my jaw as the lift stopped at the second floor. The guy didn't get off, and Amber compounded my frustration by drawing her fingers up and miming a lick. At that point I wanted him dead. Mercifully, at the third floor, the god of lifts decided I'd been punished enough, and he got off.

As soon as the doors closed, I dropped my lunch, stepped across the lift, and grabbed her arse with both hands. I planted my lips on hers, savouring the menthol on her breath. When she acquiesced, letting me take control, I knew the note was good for what it promised – I was now in control of the game. I explored her arse with my hands and her mouth with my tongue, but my mind was on other things. Popping open her jeans, I slid my hand under her panties and curled a finger up into her pussy. She inhaled as I found her g-spot, and dug her nails into my back as I massaged it rapidly.

The lift skipped floors four and five, and came to a stop at floor six. 'Go to the changing rooms,' I said, before withdrawing my finger and pushing her towards the doors.

She hastily fastened her jeans and hurried out as the doors slid open. I followed, hot on her heels, leaving kale and avocado strewn across the lift floor. We arrived at the changing rooms and I slammed the door shut behind us. She leaned against the wall, a devious look in her eyes, knowing she was about to get fucked. I stared at her for a moment, eying her up like prey, preparing to release the weeks of frustration she had caused me.

Ever the game-player, she began having fun with me, pulling down her jeans and panties to reveal her slick, tanned pussy. She fingered herself slowly while maintaining my gaze, breathy moans escaping her as she spread her labia to reveal a swollen clit.

'Do you still want this pussy?' she said, 'Are you going to come and get it?'

I loosened my belt and pulled out my cock, long since hard. As I approached, she grabbed it, pulled me towards her, and rubbed my engorged head on her wet mound. I kissed her again as my pre-cum mixed with her pussy juice in a cocktail of desire. I motioned to lift her leg and she kicked away her jeans. With what I'd wanted for so long now so close, I withdrew from our kiss to savour the moment, poised at the entrance to her cunt.

'Do it, baby,' she growled, 'fuck me.'

As my cock swelled to its zenith at her words, I thrust it up into her coveted depths. 'Fuuuuuuck,' I cried, forgetting people may be passing in the corridor outside. Not that I could help it; the sensation of her insides hit me like a nuclear blast. I hadn't realised just how horny I'd been for that moment and, as I inched deeper, I lost control. I stopped my thrust, trying desperately to quash my imminent explosion.

Amber realised. 'Let it go, baby. Fill me with cum.'

With a guttural cry, I pulled out in the nick of time and sprayed my load over the changing room wall. I stood unmoving as my dick went limp; stunned at the fact I'd almost forfeited the game in seconds. Amber went to retrieve her clothes.

'Our first time and you almost blew it,' she said as she pulled up her jeans.

'You encouraged me,' I said in disbelief.

'Of course. That's how this game works: I try to make you cum inside me; you try to resist. If I made it easy for you, we'd be playing forever.'

In that moment, the realisation that she was still in control hit me. I found no words as she knelt in front of me, wrapped her lips around my spent cock, and slurped out the last remnants of cum before standing and making her way to the door.

'You'd better clean that up,' she said, pointing to the dripping wall. 'Until next time.'

With that, she went back to work.

*

I spent the rest of the day thinking about how to proceed from there. I had thought the note was a turning point, but now I knew she was going to do everything in her power to end the game. I realised I had to take a different approach and, that night, I made a decision: I'd play, but on my terms.

I began my strategy the following day. Initially, it involved doing nothing. Just as Amber had done to me, I refused to acknowledge her: When she talked to me, I remained silent; when she walked past my desk in a tight skirt, I averted my gaze; and when she tried to rile me up with a sexy gesture, a bite of the lip here or a naughty message there, I feigned indifference.

It wasn't easy as, although I pretended otherwise, she remained at the forefront of my mind. She increasingly occupied my dreams, and thoughts of her incredible body brought me rapturous relief every time I stroked my cock. With every ounce of my willpower, I maintained my ghosting campaign for two weeks until, finally, it paid off.

I left the office for lunch, passing Amber having a cigarette. With a dark look, she blew a cloud of smoke in my direction. Such petulance wasn't something I'd seen from her before and, in a strange way, I found it arousing. As I inhaled the menthol, I remembered the way it tasted on her tongue in the lift, and all I wanted to do in that moment was drag her back to the changing room and fuck her properly. But I stuck to my guns, walking past her as if she wasn't there.

'What the fuck is your problem?' she shouted after me.

I smiled at my victory and walked on without looking back.

*

A week later, I walked over to her desk and handed her a note. 'Be at this address at eight o'clock tonight.' She responded with a defiant look, but there was also a trace of anticipation behind her eyes that told me she'd be there.

The buzzer to my flat sounded at exactly eight. I pressed the button to release the latch, and shortly after came a knock at my door. When I opened it my stomach flipped – she'd made an effort. Her dark hair was wavy for the first time I'd seen, and it framed a face of smouldering makeup. It was her attire, however, that truly knocked me for six. She removed a jacked to fully reveal a dark-red, sequined clubbing dress that swept over her hourglass figure, accentuating her breasts and exposing the toned, tanned legs I loved to be wrapped in. A pair of killer heels completed the outfit.

'Wow, Amber,' was all I said.

'Is this what it takes to get your attention now?' she said, running her hands along her waist and hips.

If it was, she certainly had it, and I wondered how she would have looked if I'd ignored her for a month. I let the insatiable beauty in and shut the door behind her. She strutted down the hall and entered my bedroom without prompt. I followed and found her standing by the bed, jutting her delectable arse towards the door. My pulse raced; there she was, in my room and at my command. She seemed to sense my arousal as she looked over her shoulder, her smoky eyes penetrating my cool veneer, and it was then that the night really began. She slowly bent forward at the waist, keeping her legs perfectly straight. I started to rub the growing bulge in my trousers, expecting an imminent glimpse of sexy lingerie. Instead, though, her dress rode up to unveil her bare pussy.

I tried to keep composed. 'No underwear?' I said casually.

'I thought I'd save time.'

'Have you got somewhere else to be?' I asked sardonically.

She smirked. 'Enough questions. Are you going to stand there pretending to be indifferent, or are you going to get on your knees and eat my pussy?'

I finally gave into the urge. I pulled off my shirt and tossed it across the room, then practically slid along the floor to position myself behind her. I kissed her from calf to thigh, the aroma of her sex intensifying as I inched higher. I kissed and nibbled her arse, teasing the area around her pussy, conferring hints of the pleasure that would follow. Only on sensing her impatience did I lightly kiss her slit, eliciting an audible breath. I imparted more pressure, and she pushed her arse back into my face, inviting me deeper. She grew increasingly wet, and I lapped up her arousal as she brought a finger down to her clit. All subtlety soon vanished; she was crying out as I spread her pussy lips wide, driving my tongue into her accepting hole. With one hand on the bed and the other rapidly circling her clit, her legs shook, and I welcomed the sweet taste of her orgasm on my tongue.

I stood, spun her around, and we locked in a ravenous kiss. She sucked on my tongue, moaning as she savoured the taste of her pleasured cunt. When satiated, she pulled away, a carnivorous look in her eyes.

'Pull out your cock,' she ordered. The balance of power had once again shifted – her now making demands. Still, I obeyed, releasing my engorged manhood from my jeans as Amber dropped to her knees. She caught a strand of dripping pre-cum in her mouth before looking up at me, caressing my shaft. 'Is this cock going to cum in my pussy tonight?'

'Not tonight, Amber,' I said, determined this wouldn't be our last encounter.

'We'll see,' she said.

She wrapped her lips over my head, coating them with slick pre-cum as she massaged my balls with a warm hand. Gradually her pace increased until she was undulating wildly. I groaned in pleasure, and she responded by gargling as she took my entire length down her seemingly bottomless throat. I grabbed her hair and held her in place, then watched, entranced, as her eyes watered and saliva fell from her mouth. I thought back to my orgasms she'd ruined and held her there, thrusting as far into her throat as I could. She gasped for air when I finally withdrew, and I pulled her to her feet before she'd caught her breath.

'Get on the bed,' I commanded.

She started to remove her dress.

'Leave it on,' I said.

She lay on the bed and I dived on her like prey. I spread her legs, and speared my cock into her molten pussy.

'Oh wow,' she gasped, 'you're so hard.'

I was met with the same vice-like tightness as the first time, but now knowing what to expect, I was able to build to a steady rhythm. She rolled her eyes back, groaning as I filled her depths.

'Fuck, I love the way your cock feels inside me.'

I ignored her words, knowing they were an attempt to make me cum.

'So much bigger than my boyfriend.'

I stopped. Did she have a boyfriend? I had no way of knowing. Whether she did or not, I felt myself swell inside her.

'Don't stop, baby. Fuck me like he doesn't.'

I leaned in and kissed her, robbing her of speech. As our tongues intertwined in a lustful dance, I once again increased my pace, burying my cock into her as far as it would go. Suddenly, she bit my lip, causing me to pull back.

'Are you going to—'

I didn't let her finish. Sliding out of her, I flipped her onto her front, presenting her magnificent arse, and drove my cock back into her yearning hole. Amber released a drawn-out moan, gripping the sheets as she pushed her arse into me, bumping my glans against her cervix. From there we tested the strength of the bed springs, the smack of flesh animalistic and loud. I squeezed and spanked her arse, pounding her cunt with zeal while she twerked on my cock, the ripple of her olive flesh mesmeric.

After exhausting the bed, we fucked against the wall, on the couch, and against the kitchen counter, all the while Amber coaxing me to fill her pussy with some of the sluttiest dirty talk I'd ever heard. She was sat on the kitchen counter, grinning at me as her pussy walls massaged my cock.

'Fill me up, baby. Make me your filthy little cum slut.'

I groaned as my balls tightened.

'That's it; you know you want to give me that hot fucking load.'

That tipped me over the edge, and as I approached the point of no return, she reached behind me with her hands. I knew in an instant her intention was to prevent me pulling out. I grabbed her hands and pinned them at her sides, then with satisfaction at her brief look of annoyance, I ejected my cock and roared in ecstasy as I shot a torrential load all over her sequined dress. Even though she hadn't won the game that night, her expression told me she revelled in it, too, beaming as her tits and stomach were lathered with cum. With my balls empty, she remained sat on the counter, open-legged, staring at me while she fingered her ravaged hole.

'Is that how much you've wanted me, baby? Had you been saving up that huge load?'

Before I could answer, she hopped down from the counter and casually pulled down her dress like being blasted with cum was a normal occurrence.

'I'm glad you liked my dress,' she said.

She wiped herself down, put on her jacket, and left.

*

Over the next few weeks, the battle of wills continued. Amber would taunt me, try to get my attention, and I'd play a game of resistance, ignoring her for a time before fucking her on a whim. I tried to make her my plaything like she had done to me before the note: I'd finger her in the kitchen while we were alone; demand she leave a meeting to come and suck my cock; or whisk her off to a hotel for a lunchtime fuck. To her credit, she was always good to her word, and it was fun for me to see the new and imaginative ways she came up with to try and break me.