Amber's Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come on baby, harder! You're not a pussy, are you?'

I growled as I strengthened my grip on her leg, driving my cock deeper into her cunt.

'Is that the best you can do?'

I planted my mouth on hers to silence her, pushing her against the cold tiles of the changing room wall. I lifted her other leg so they were both wrapped around my waist, then jackhammered her hole with everything I had.

'Ohhhhh fuck,' she screamed, 'you're gonna make me cum.'

I panted, exerting myself beyond my limits. We were both slick with perspiration, and my heart was almost audible thumping in my chest.

'End it, baby. You know you want to. Think how good it'll feel.'

My whole body tensed, and Amber smiled in delight, certain of my imminent eruption. Mustering all my will, I delayed a moment longer, just enough time to pull out and blast my load against the outside of her pussy.

'It felt pretty good,' I said after I'd caught my breath, looking down at the creamy mess dripping to the floor.

She smeared my cum into her folds. 'So close again,' she said, 'I'm surprised you've lasted this long; most guys don't make it past the second shag.'

'Most guys?'

She shot me a smirk; still her legs were wrapped around my waist. 'You didn't think you were the only one, did you?' She laughed before I could respond. 'Oh, that's cute. Now, can you put me down so I can get back to work?'

I couldn't concentrate for the rest of the day, wondering if Amber was fucking with me, or if I really was just one in a long line of players of her sordid game. On one hand, it was the perfect thing for her to say to mess with my head, and she would have known that. On the other hand, though, I realised it would be naïve to think our situation was a one-off. The way she teased, the way she manipulated, the way she fucked; it all told of someone experienced in the art. I cast my mind back to see if I could remember an instance where another guy in the office could have been playing her game. A memory crossed my mind of Amber walking back from the toilets, followed closely by a guy who no longer worked for the company. Was it a coincidence, or was he one of my predecessors? And if he was, what stage of the game were they at? Had she just given him blue balls, or had he just cummed in her pussy? In the end, I abandoned that train of thought. Being jealous was pointless, and it made more sense to focus on my situation with Amber. I could even feel pride in the fact that my game had lasted longer than most.

I went back to my policy of ignoring her – a punishment, you may say, for taunting me with past conquests. Two weeks came and went, and still I held firm, targeting a full month. I almost made it, but after three-and-a-half weeks, I made a mistake.

I arrived at my desk one morning to find an envelope with my name on it. Inside were a key, and a note that simply said: 8 o'clock. I noted the time was identical to when I'd told her to be at my flat over a month ago, when she'd worn the stunning red dress.

7:59 became 8:00, and the key slid in the lock of Amber's flat. I was greeted by a faint gushing noise as I opened the door, which got louder as I gingerly made my way to her bedroom. I got there to find the bathroom door ajar, wisps of steam billowing through. I walked past her black bed and stepped into the fog.

'You made it,' Amber said.

She stepped out of the shower in a black bikini, not dissimilar to the one I'd imagined her in when she went on holiday. The skimpy top showed ample cleavage, and the tie-side bottoms left little to the imagination.

'I got your key,' I said.

'I know. I think you should take your clothes off.'

Her words didn't register at first; I was mesmerised as she ran her fingers through her wet hair, droplets of water falling to her moistened tits. She turned and walked back to the shower, much of the bottoms lost between her succulent arse cheeks.

'Come on,' she said, 'the water's warm.'

I stripped, leaving my clothes in a heap on the floor, and followed her into the shower. I was almost hard by the time I got there and, grabbing her waist, I pressed my length against the crack of her arse. She arched her back, allowing warm water to flow down her body and over my cock, adding to the heat of her body. Straightening, she took my hands and guided them up to her luscious c-cups. I found her bikini top oppressive, so pulled at the delicate bows holding it in place, one at the back of her neck, the other at the centre of her back. The top fell to the floor, and I engulfed her sodden breasts in my hands, kneading them in slow, strong circles.

'You don't waste any time,' she moaned.

I said nothing, responding only by plunging my teeth into her wet neck. It was something she hadn't expected, but she buckled at the sensation with a groan of delight. I savoured the taste of the water on her skin, moving my mouth from shoulder to ear, leaving no erogenous zone unexplored. I could feel her body responding to my tongue, and I made sure she was aware, eliciting further sighs of approval as I pinched her rigid nipples.

My body responded, too, and I began thrusting my cock between her arse cheeks. I'd have happily cum if I'd kept going, but I hadn't fantasised about her in a bikini to then waste this opportunity. I spun her around and pulled her towards me, pressing the head of my rock-hard cock against her slick camel toe. I reached down to pull the fabric of her bikini bottoms aside, but she intercepted my hand, planting it on her arse. I tried to untie the bows on her hips, but again she stopped me.

'What's the rush?' she teased.

'I fantasised about you like this on holiday,' I confessed, 'I need to fuck you.'

Amber smiled as she lightly stroked my cock. She kissed me faintly on the lips. 'And you will.' She kissed me again. 'But we're in no rush.' A third kiss. 'And I want this to be memorable for you.'

'I'm sure it—' She slid down my body and took my cock in her mouth. 'Fuuuckk, Amber,' I cried, losing my train of thought. I'd become so aroused from grinding on her arse that her warm mouth immediately felt like heaven. She bobbed slowly up-and-down my length, fondling my balls as usual. I closed my eyes, alive to the sensation as the warm water, Amber's saliva, and my pre-cum sloshed around her mouth as her lips and tongue worked every inch of my erection. After a generous few minutes of the best head of my life, she stood, turned off the water, then took me by the cock and led me to her bed.

Crossing the bathroom and then the bedroom floor, I became entranced by her body: the sway of her hips; the wet glisten of her skin; and her dripping hair. I tracked every drop of water that flowed down her back, over her arse, and down her thighs. I could have followed her in such a state forever.

We reached the bed. She gently massaged the head of my cock, keeping it hard.

'I want you to lay on the bed, baby,' she purred.

I obeyed without question, leaning back against the headboard.

'Keep that cock hard for me, okay.'

I stroked myself as she sauntered to the end of the bed. She flashed me a devious smile and, after a flick of her hair, began snaking her hips. I sated in rapture as she rubbed her hands over her wet skin. She caressed her breasts, licked her lips, and gyrated her hips, twirling as she showed off her rhythmic body. Then, facing away from me, she stopped. I pumped my cock faster as she bent over and reached for the ties of her bikini bottoms. She pulled both simultaneously, and the sexy black number fell to the floor, unveiling her glorious arsehole and pussy. She fingered the latter, spreading her lips to reveal the sweet promise within, her black nail polish a stark contrast against her pink insides. By then I was subjecting my cock to only the lightest touch, fearful that anything more would have made me paint the ceiling. Amber turned and sucked her fingers clean.

'Are you ready for me?' she said.

I nodded. She joined me on the bed, crawling up my body like a prowling tigress until she straddled my hips, allowing me to feel the heat of her pussy on my crotch. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, 'Don't think about the game; just enjoy the moment.'

After the silky words had left her mouth, she reached back and slid my cock into her cunt. It seemed tighter after the shower, and my balls tightened as her walls applied their pressure. I went to grab her hips, but she intercepted my arms and pinned them to the bed.

'Does that pussy feel good?'

I grunted in reply as she slowly circled her hips, massaging my cock with her insides. She increased her speed, bringing me alarmingly close to the edge. I pushed my head back against the headboard, fighting to keep control.

'You like that?' she said.

I tried to free my arms, but she tightened her grip.

'No answer... how about this?'

She stopped gyrating and bounced instead. I could see my shaft, slick with her juices, being consumed and regurgitated by her insatiable hole.

'You do, don't you? You like this beach body bouncing on your cock.'

At that point I realised my mistake. She'd lured me like a moth to a flame. My cock swelled, ready to erupt. I did all I could to pull out, but she clenched her legs to hold me in place.

'Let it go, baby. Fill me up like you've wanted to for months.'

Still I resisted, but she increased her speed, springing up-and-down like a banshee as her hair whipped at her face. As I reached the point of no return, her groans intensified.

'Oh god,' she panted, 'I'm close.'

She continued to bounce, then, as her cunt sheathed my cock, she dug her nails into my wrists as her chest flushed red and her body tensed.

'FUUUUCK,' she cried, 'CUM WITH ME, BABY!'

With all thoughts of the game obliterated in the moment, I thrust my hips and exploded into her pussy. All the fantasising and willpower poured forth as I filled the only woman who had been on my mind for months with cum. Blast after hot blast lathered her insides, mixing in a carnal cocktail with her own cum gushing all over my cock.

'Ohhhh, babyyyy! Pump me full. I want every last drop.'

My cock continued to pulse as if fulfilling her request, my balls having found reserves unknown to me before. When at last I could give no more, she slid slowly up and down my spent cock, painting it with the mixture of our lust. Streams of cum cascaded from her pussy, and she looked down at the sticky liquid with glee.

'Savour this while it lasts,' she said, and then she leaned in and whispered in my ear, 'because you'll never feel this pussy again.'

Post-cum, the sense for regret set in. She had won; I had willingly forfeited my right to this goddess. She finally let go of my wrists, and I ran my hands over her arse and thighs, forging memories of her body while it was still skewered on my cock.

Amber positioned her lips a hair's breadth from my own. 'Did you enjoy fucking me?' she said, 'Are you going to miss it?'

Her sultry tone caused by cock to stir inside her, and I realised how terrible a mistake I had made. 'This doesn't have to be the last time,' I said. 'We had fun... we can keep going.'

Amber laughed, taking my hands off her body and lifting herself off of my cock. 'That's what they all say. But there are no second chances.'

She hopped off the bed and walked towards the bathroom. I stared after her, burning her perfect naked body to memory before it disappeared forever.

'See yourself out,' she said, then turned as she reached the bathroom. 'And thank you for cumming inside me.'

With that, she stepped through the bathroom door and closed it behind her.

*

So, that was my encounter with Amber, the smoking hot CEO's assistant. For a while, I must admit, seeing her every day at work only compounded my regret. To her, it was like I no longer existed; there was no conversation – not even a passing 'Hello' – and she refused to look me in the eye. As well as that, whenever I saw her in tight jeans or a pencil skirt, or puffing on a menthol outside the office, my gut would churn at the fact I'd never get to have her again. Away from the office was no better, as the dreams of her returned more lucid than ever; the things we'd done and the things we'd never get to do played out in the unconscious theatre of my sleeping mind.

However, time, as they say, heals all wounds, and as my yearning passed, so did my mantle. A new employee joined the team a month ago. He's nice enough, if a little quiet, so it surprised me today when I returned to the office after hours, having forgotten my phone, and caught Amber gorging on his cock. His desk is only two rows away from where she did the same to me, starting our game. I didn't disturb them; I can do without my phone for one night. But I did linger briefly, watching with nostalgia as she pleasured him, reliving the mixture of frustration, anger, longing, rapture, and regret he would feel before the end.

Wishing the new player the best of luck, I made my way home.