Amber's Gangbang

Story Info
My girlfriend finally agreed to a masked gangbang.
2.5k words
4
32.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Idektbh
Idektbh
13 Followers

Amber looked amazing. She always did, but as she looked in the mirror while putting on lipstick, dressed in nothing but heels and fishnets, I realised I was dating a goddess. She was slim and athletic, with a toned stomach, perfect tits and an ass that made me want to get on me knees and beg for it. She was a blonde with glasses, and she gave a kind of bookworm vibe, that is until she had her clothes off. Then she gave an I-will-fuck-anything-that-moves vibe.

She stopped putting the lipstick on and rolled her lips together, pouting in the mirror before standing up straight and looking back at me. The clear heels made her a fraction of an inch taller than me.

We'd been discussing group sex for a while now, and to be honest I never really thought she'd cave, but here we were with our first taste of it minutes away. We'd talked about it in bed of course, her husky voice always sure to get me rabid with lust for her, and I'd even taken pictures of her to post in forums, but I never really thought we'd act on it.

She sat on her single bed, legs akimbo, and flashed her perfect pussy at me. I was already rock hard through my trackies, desperate to grab her and fuck her until she couldn't walk, but I forced myself to wait. I helped her drag the bed away from the wall so it stood in the middle of the room. The doorbell rang. A pang of anxiety rang though me, but the thought of what was about to happen made me walk towards the bedroom door.

"Stay on the bed baby, I'll bring them all up at once" I said over my shoulder as I went to answer it.

I slipped a mask on, and felt like I was in Romeo and Juliet. I opened the door to a tallish guy with dark hair, built similarly to me, that is slim and athletic. We made small talk as I led him into the living room, neither of us caring. His mask was pure white and covered the area around his eyes and nose. Another ring, accompanied by a knock. I opened the door to two guys, one with a bandanna around his lower face and the other with a grey mask on, curved at the eyes. We waited together, discussing the "girl upstairs".

See, I'd been clever when I organised this, and decided to remain anonymous. The idea was that everyone wore masks except Amber, and I'd told them that her boyfriend was "close by but not participating". Voila, I get to watch my girlfriend get gangbanged, and I got to fuck her myself. We were waiting on two more guys.

The doorbell rang. My heart skipped a beat. Someone else got up to answer it. Two guys walked in; One was the same height as me, mixed race with short hair and a silver mask, and the other was a shade taller, pale and blonde, a gold mask on. The rest of us were dark haired and pale skinned. I made a show of checking my watch.

"It's about time we see her then, right?" I announced.

"Fucking right" someone said, and we all began to go excitedly up the stairs.

The sight that greeted me as I filtered in with everyone else was immense. Amber, on her hands and knees, a purple vibrator in one hand held against her clit, her ass and pussy facing the door.

"Fuck" someone said, and that kind of summed it up. She looked incredible.

Apparently, no one wanted to wait, and before anyone realised what was going on, she'd been manhandled off the bed and onto the hardwood floor, on her knees, the vibrator knocked from her grip. Everyone started stripping hurriedly, already semi hard in anticipation. The one with the bandanna was naked first, and he walked up to her, semi hard dick already sizeable, and presented it to her.

She took it in one hand, and smiled as it grew. She didn't know anyones name except mine, had never met them, and hadn't spoken a single word to them, yet she kissed the head of his cock like they were old lovers.

She kissed it gently a few times, then held it up and licked up his entire shaft, from his balls to his tip. The others were watching, stroking themselves. She let some spit roll down it, and then dipped her head down and swallowed him, right up to his hilt. He grunted and grabbed a fistful of her hair, and the taller guy reached down from the bed and felt up her ass with his free hand. I walked towards her as she sucked him off, and reached down and guided her hand to my cock.

She began stroking me on beat to the time she bobbed her head on his dick. He was a bit bigger than me, but she didn't seem to be struggling. The guy with the gold mask did the same with her other hand. She was encircled by us, six guys all rock hard over her, and she was loving every second of it.

She decided she wanted a different cock in her mouth, so she switched from the bandanna's to the guy with the dog mask, letting go of my cock and grabbed bandanna's, her other hand moving to the mixed guy's. She switched back and forth a few times, and I ended up swapping places with the tall guy who'd graduated from feeling up her ass to rubbing her asshole with a slick finger. She looked amazing, drool running down her chin, surrounded by flesh and red faced from sucking. A pool of her juices had started to pool beneath her spread knees.

I decided I'd waited long enough to have her, and when she next released a cock from her mouth, I lifted her by the waist and sat her on my dick, burying myself in her, moaning as I did because she was so wet. She giggled as the guys rushed to touch her again, and she leant forward to take the tall guy's in her mouth. I held her by her waist and fucked in and out, making her moan around the penis in her throat.

"C'mon man, share her" one of them said, so I picked her up and dumped her on the bed, her ass bouncing with the mattress.

Instantly, the tall guy slid his legs between her, and lay down beneath her. He grinned as he slid his cock into her. The guy was huge, and I felt a bit self conscious as I watched inch after inch of him disappear into her pussy. I was already leaking precum, and I was stood there, watching my girlfriend ride a mammoth cock while rubbing myself. Then I heard a lid click, and the smell of something sweet filled the room. The blonde had mounted the bed, and was covering his dick in lube. He rubbed the head against her asshole, and she gasped.

He pushed gently, then more forcefully, until his shaft began disappearing into her ass. Amber threw her head back and moaned, and the two cocks inside her began to thrust until they found their rhythm.

It wasn't long before she came for the first time, shivering and twitching as pleasure ricocheted around her body. The shorter guy grabbed her hair and spat in her open mouth. Her moans were reaching another peak now, and I could tell it wouldn't be long before she came again.

The mixed guy stood up on the bed and sat on the headboard, his cock, the second biggest in the room, millimetres from amber's perfect pretty face. She took it gently in her mouth, and he began facefucking her as she was spit roasted and DP'd at the same time. Another orgasm shuddered through her, and as it did the blonde guy came explosively in her ass, bucking on top of her as he pumped her full. He pulled out, dick glistening, and left hurriedly, quickly replaced by another guy.

At the sight of my beautiful girlfriend of two years' ass gaping and filled with another man's cum, her sphincter pulsing as yet another huge cock pounded her pussy from underneath, my dick exploded over her, showering her in cum. As the dick in her ass was replaced, I was instantly getting hard again, so I sat back and watched her get a fresh load in her pussy as the tall guy finished in her. He didn't even try to pull out, instead burying his big cock in her and shooting his cum at her cervix.

He fucked his own cum into her for a little while, and then wriggled out from under her. Me and the remaining guy watched her get anally spit roasted until the guy in her ass came, a second load of cum triggering her own orgasm. Once he'd pulled out, she turned her full attention to the mixed guy in her mouth. She used her right hand to jerk him into her mouth, and her left hand to stroke his balls.

Having has that beautiful experience before, I don't blame him for not lasting long. He groaned once, then twice, seizing huge handfuls of her hair, and then his orgasm hit. He clenched his abs, balls visibly tightening, and released into her mouth. She gagged on his load, coughing once, cum dribbling down her chin, and then she was working his shaft with her mouth. He pulled out, a jet of semen hitting her nose, another on her chin. Another two or three smaller ropes hit her chin and dribbled onto her perfect tits.

She rubbed his cum onto her tits, making them shine in the low light, giving a single nervous giggle as he looked down at her. He stepped off the bed, and the last guy decided it was his turn. He rolled her onto her back and kissed her neck as he slid into her in missionary.

I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him off, adjusting amber so that her head hung off the bed. He resumed fucking her, and I slid my dick into her mouth, watching the tip of my cock slide into her throat. I love when she gags on it. The guy was close already, I could tell, but to be fair I don't blame him, nothing compares to the way her pussy feels.

He finished in her, but pulled out and spattered her vagina and thighs with cum. He pulled out, embarrassed at finishing so quickly, and tried to leave. I put a hand on his shoulder for the second time in a few minutes and told him

"There's something I wanna try"

He nodded his head, and I grabbed amber, picked her up and sat her on my cock again in face-off. She recognised me, giving me a peck on the cheek which was somehow sensual even though she reeked of cum and lube, and began grinding her hips, bringing me to the edge in seconds. I held on for my life, desperate not to finish yet. I told the other guy to eat her ass.

He looked uncomfortable, but amber arched her back and showed him her cute little ass, and he swallowed his pride, diving in with his tongue. I made sure to fuck amber extra hard, I wanted him humiliated. I shover her back to he had to gasp for air around her voluptuous ass, and more than once when I thrusted I felt my shaft or balls touch his tongue. Without warning he got up and left in a hurry.

The mixed guy was still watching, and had stroked himself back to full hardness. I let amber get off me, and when I looked between my feet I saw a small puddle of cum. The anxious guy had enjoyed eating her ass so much he'd finished hands-free. I loved her ass and knew the feeling.

The mixed guy had picked her up and sat her on the desk, fucking her standing up. She was moaning hard, bus she whispered something to him I didn't quite hear. He nodded, and let her jump up, where she turned to face me, her back to him. She bent all the way forward and took my gently in her mouth, while the mixed guy began inserting his cock into her ass.

Once he was in and had thrusted a few times, he grabbed her thighs and picked her up, still impaled on his cock. She grinned at me, and I understood what she wanted. Resisting the urge to lick out her used pussy, I slid into it instead, and we began fucking her in tandem, both holding her up by her long legs. I could feel his dick in her ass through her vagina.

He clenched, cumming hard in her beautiful ass. He let go of her legs, forcing me to stop fucking her and grab them. He gripped her tits as he filled her with yet more cum. He pulled out all at once, and I actually heard cum splatter onto the floor. I set her down gently. He'd grabbed a piece of paper from the desk and was scribbling something down.

"My number" he said handing it to her without another word.

And all at once it was just me and her in the house, my cock rock hard and her pussy sopping wet. She sat on her knees on the bed, looking like a slutty goddess. I went to her and tried to kiss her neck, but she turned her head at the last instant and kissed me full on the mouth.

She tasted like dick, and the cum on her chin was on my face. As much as I didn't like it, my cock went so hard I thought it would burst. She smiled slyly and turned around into doggy.

"You want me baby?" She said. Her husky voice was my weakness.

I desperately wanted to eat her out, but she was absolutely full of cum. Instead I slid into her, multiple loads of cum including her own, lube, and her own juices making it slicker than I'd ever felt it. It was looser than usual, but still tight as it always was, fucked raw by four cocks in one night. She finished from my gentle fucking, her finger on her clit making her shudder.

I rolled her over into missionary, and began fucking her for the last time. I was trying my best not to cum but she wasn't making it easy, her cum-slicked pussy felt incredible. She looked me inn the eye and bit her lip, rivulets of cum still running from her mouth, and began licking her chin and lips. I finished explosively inside of her, spraying her with cum. I pulled out with a pop.

"I love you baby" she said, rolling over and rubbing her pussy still.

"I love you too" I said, panting.

"Enough to eat me out?"

Idektbh
Idektbh
13 Followers