All Comments on 'Amber's Gangbang'

by Idektbh

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Amber is one very lucky girl, well fucked in all of her holes, plenty of cum to swallow, then a loving fuck to finish. Next time though she must insist on a double-vaginal, that is the ultimate in my opinion, two cocks pounding your pussy and flooding you with cum. I leaked for what seemed like days.

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

Fetish, not LW, ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is fucked up. Watching your wife/girlfriend get banged and then eat her out? That's sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. What a guy, what a wonderful husband, couldn't wait to watch his wife get gangbanged. How utterly stupid. This doesn't even deserve one star, but there's nothing lower. You had one chance to make a good first impression, you certainly fucked that up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Not a loving wife category

This is why I love newbies they always want to put there stories in the wrong category . Right let’s get to the point a normal story you base your stories on the characters which is the normal thing. On this site it works different than you think your story is based on group sexual orientation. Aka you wrote about how you had sexual things in a group. Basically what I’m saying is forget about the characters you use it’s what the characters do . Aka you forget they are a husband and wife you must think about just a plain male and a plain female and what they get into. Aka in your story it was group sex . That is why there are category’s on this site so now you have posted it in the wrong category it’s classed as pointless just think about it next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wrong category. Not about a wife at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're in the wrong category with a stupid, badly thought out story. What did this story have to do with Loving Wives?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

1st story and it clearly exposes this writer as A) a retread with a new pen name and B) he also has an immense amount of homosexual repression going on.

Im sure under one of your other pen names I mentioned you getting therapy for your immense mental illness issues so let me reiterate that......get some professional help.

StoriefanStoriefanabout 2 years ago

Solid story, could use a little more background to the story

IdektbhIdektbhabout 2 years agoAuthor

Aww are y'all mad :( don't read if you don't like

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

A complete ordure! 1* (Where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey shouldn't all strong and hopeful relationships begin with a good old fashion gang bang? I mean cum on people a future husband really should know how his future wife fucks and sucks cock.....right?

jackheadjackheadabout 2 years ago

Hey it's your 1st, keep trying you'll get better. 3 stars for a good effort. You wrote a pretty good stoke story. I'm sure some idiot will analyze it for social redeeming qualities!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes please eat her out n enjoy her more....she will cum n flood your mouth too...

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

No one mad author, just laughing at an idiot who thought this mess was fit to post.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Maybe not the best written piece, but ignore the critics. This is one my wife and I's favorite fantasies and we love this story. This exact scenario is on our bucket list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous