Amber's July 4

Story Info
Holiday fun with bf and friends.
1.1k words
3.97
13.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Lexi and I had shopped for new swimsuits, Jason decided to have an impromptu intimate BBQ/swimming party and to invite Lexi and her new boyfriend. Since it was short notice, I didn't think they would accept but they emphatically agreed. They were really grateful to join us for the day. They so badly wanted to avoid going to his families festivities. It turns out her new boyfriend, Jerrod is related to her ex boyfriend M, they are cousins.

They meet us at Jason's place around noon and we ate and chatted a few hours, it was really good to finally meet Lexi's new beau. I was sure to coyly get around to asking if Jerrod knew all (or most) about Lexi's past and current financial endeavors, seems like he was up to date as to her doings and seems quite accepting of it all. He said he had heard a lot about Lexi from his cousin and when they broke up, he subvertly pursued her, not sure if that's creepy or sweet. They are both happy so it's none of my business.

After we let our meals settle a bit, we all changed and took a dip in the pool. Lexi was showing off her black skimpy bikini, the kind that just ties behind, around the neck, and at her hips. She looked sexy as always. I had my new bikini with red/orange flame print on what there was of it. Just like Lexi's, it was mostly lengthy ties to wrap around holding triangles in strategic places. We both got complimented profusely from the guys.

Of course they looked hot also. Typical long swim trucks for the guys, but Jerrod looked sexy. He's tall and leaner than his cousin, with more defined muscle tone. As we swam and frolicked in the pool, it was apparent the guys were enjoying watching us. They tried their best to hide their arousement but it was hard (pun intended).

Lexi and I devilishly acted up a bit to tease the guys; unnecessarily rubbing sunscreen on each other, trading bikinis while in the water then getting out like nothing had happened, kissing when we can, anything we could come up with. I told Lexi that Jason must have a huge load building up and that I was looking forward to sucking his cock later that night. She playfully asked why I was waiting and smirked. So after a while more, I decided it was becoming just mean and cruel to tease Jason any longer.

I slipped out of the pool and dried off quickly, grabbed Jason by the hand and led him into the living room. He looked at me puzzled but did put up any kind of a fight. I got him to sit on the end of the couch. I got down on my knees between his legs and pulled his trucks down to the floor. His cock sprang up immediately as he looked at me and called me a cockslut.

Stroking his hard cock, I started sucking on the tip slowly. My lips massaging the tip, coaxing a dribble of precum. I then heard Lexi and Jerrod walk in on us, I was ready to give them a show. But then Jerrod sat on the other end of the couch without any trucks and Lexi starting to suck his cock. With a seductive moan, I let Lexi know I was going to enjoy watching her suck his cock.

We were both sucking a hard cock side by side. The guys sat back and watched both of us doing what we like to do. It wasn't long before Jason was groaning and pushed his hips up off the couch, pushing his cock deeper in my mouth and exploding. I was right!! He had such as huge load built up. I held myself steady on his cock, letting him cum as much as he needed, his cum filled my mouth. I tried to swallow it all in one slutty gulp, but required two big gulps to get it all down.

As I wiped my lips with my fingers, I looked over at Lexi and Jerrod. Jerrod was jerking his cock into Lexi's open mouth, milking as much cum as he could. Not to be outdone by me, Lexi swallowed his whole load with gusto. Then she turned and pounced on top of me, pinning me to the floor, kissing me deeply. She had already removed her bikini and shoved her fingers into my bottoms, grinding on my clit vigorously. I fumbled with the ties of my bikini while I writhed with her on the floor.

With my bikini finally peeled away, she knelt over me, still massaging my clit and winked. "Let's give them a show," she said. I nodded in agreement. She pulled me off the floor and took me to the bedroom, calling for the guys to follow. She guided me to lay on the bed and spread my legs, then she spun around and did the same.

With out legs entwined, we slide down towards each other till I felt her wet hot pussy rubbing against mine. We both began bucking our hips hard and rough with the guys standing there watching. My wetness smearing over hers, making us both such a juicy mess. Grinding so hard on each other, slapping each others clit, it was becoming a competition to see who can make the other cum first. I fucking lost of course, gushing so hard all over Lexi then feeling her hook her nails into my thighs and power herself to her own orgasm.

I laid next to Lexi, both of us spread wide still, glistening with mutual wetness, glowing in a sexual haze. Our focus eventually lead back over to the guys. They were standing there, naked in a state of sexual frustration, raging hard cocks. It would have been a shame to waste the opportunity. I motioned for Jason to come get me. In less that a second, he had my legs pushed up to the shoulders and gouging his hard cock deep into my soaking wet fuckhole. Lexi was on her hands and knees just soon after, taking Jerrod doggy-style.

Jason's hard unrelentless thrusting had me cumming again. I clenched his cock as tight as I could, giving him the perfect wet pussy to fuck as hard as he needed. Lexi tried to lean over to kiss me as much as we could between all of our moaning and squealing. I finally felt Jason cum in me with a violent thrust and forced grunt. We rolled into each other arms and kissed passionately. With him laying on top of me I whispered. "We're gonna have to have them over a lot more." He nodded and smiled as I looked over to see Lexi licking Jerrod's now half-rigid cock.

Afterwards we got dressed to go watch a fireworks show, it was nice too.