All Comments on 'Amber's New Job Ch. 01'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Joanne86Joanne86over 9 years ago
Amber

Absolutely loved this story how lucky can a girl get.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

how long does she stay with them, does she leave after school, or does she join the firm as a new lawyer with a new place to live?does she stay in their bed or move on to a man of her own?

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

why was this in the lesbian section and not group?if i wanted a groupd fuck i would read about group fucks.just because you didnt describe the fuck between them as good as you did with her and the wife doesnt make this a lesbian story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Girls like us don't scream, we purr."

Quite possibly one of the most non sexy lines ever written. This story, besides being in the wrong category, turned out to be a complete turn-off.

SwampThang1892SwampThang1892over 9 years ago
This story would be great

If it were in the proper section. Any introduction of a cock into a sexual situation with the ladies makes it group sex. Put it there and you'll probably receive better reviews. I have to agree with redlion, kind of a turn off with Ron involved.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 9 years agoAuthor
Just curious

Is there some place where the story groups are defined? This is not the first time I have had readers complain about the category in which I have placed a story. I'm not trying too mislead anyone; it felt more like a lesbian story than a group story to me since I tried to make the relationship between Amber and Michelle the focus with Ron as a secondary player. However, if that meets the definition of a group story I certainly would have had no problem putting it there.

To those who enjoyed it, thanks. For those who did not I hope you find other things I have written more pleasing.

truck85truck85over 9 years ago
hot

great story cant wait to see where this goes.

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 9 years ago
@MaryAnderson

In answer to your question, I don't think that the categories are very clearly delineated anywhere. As a rule of thumb though, if you post in Lesbian Sex and one of your "lesbians" takes an interest in the outcome of a guy's hardon, it will be rated substantially lower than a work of the same quality in another category.

Think of it as flashing if it helps. Most people don't appreciate uninvited penises, and some vote their offense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I read the first 3rd or so of this story and got off. I read negative criticism here about the story but personally from what I read I did enjoy it. I am a lesbian and looked in the lesbian category and was pleased to find this. I did not read further then the first third but the first third was amazing!

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
commiserate comments about cumming

MA, it has always been a sensitive subject how to accurately describe a story or even the separate chapters and have them posted in the genre you, the author, intended.

Sometimes the Literotica Admins will intervene if they are of the opinion that a story should go into a different category then the writer designated.

I have seen a number of criticisms by readers when they run into a story that they are of the opinion was listed in a misleading category.

For one of my latest stories posted "Last Man Standing", I deliberately chose to enter it in the Mature Category, though the main characters are late-20s/early30's.

I wanted to make a point in this story, that the issues I raise are Mature subjects and the heroic characters are acting like adults against the perpetual adolescence of the villains.

In my stories I sadistically abuse the dead religion of Academic English. When I include a sex scene in my stories, they tend to be sparsely written. As I am mocking the ridiculous boredom of most pornography.

I'm not sorry to be laughing outloud every time I see mindlessly repeated the stupidity of someone giving a blowjob to a dildo.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
I loved it but

After reading some of the comments. The lesbian filter did not bother me at all. Altho I felt it lacked suspense. As in we had sex three more times last nite. Really. Of couse I kept reading. I too was drawn to the lesbian catagory. An I was happy with the results of your

writing.

bobwhybobwhyalmost 5 years ago
Lickety Split

Was hoping to find out what the other girls job responsibility's were.

rodryder44rodryder44over 1 year ago

Dyn-o-mite! Was pandering to the jury ethical? Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8285 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES