Amber's Perverted Samaritan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber thought also about how worried she had once been about being discovered, the first time she was up in the attic naked with her clothes downstairs in the chest. If Billy had come into the barn, he would have been trespassing on her privacy. Not that that would have necessarily stopped him. But he would have been in the wrong. She would have been justified in being angry at him.

Instead, she had called out to Billy to come over and see her displayed body. Not just naked, but tied up and on display. And not totally naked. Being tied up and on display was incredibly naughty. But her outfit was actually naughtier - and more than a little absurd.

If she had been completely naked save only for the cuffs, it could have been a self bondage gone wrong. But why dress up (down?) if you don't want to be seen?

And there was a reason she had chosen blue. With the strawberry hints in her blond hair, she knew that red was a more natural color for her. But it wasn't just that she liked the deep, intense blue. And it wasn't just that she liked how it made a stark contrast with her pale skin. What she really liked was how it contrasted more strongly when her pale skin turned red. Whether it was an embarrassed blush or a sexual flush. Or both.

She knew that wearing red would actually make her skin look more red. But wearing blue made it more obvious that her skin was red.

She had had to beg Billy to help her. Offered her body for him to use as he pleased. Plead with him while he stared at her open pussy. It was swollen, light red, and glistening - neatly on display inside of its blue, triangular, picture frame.

Proper suburban teenage girls aren't supposed to have to beg and offer their bodies. Amber thought. But proper suburban girls don't suspend themselves nude out where the public can see them.

She had also reflected some on her random savior. Billy might not have been at the top of the list, but she could think of plenty of classmates she would rank even lower. Ones that would be creepier or more embarrassing. If it had been a female classmate, she wouldn't have offered sex in exchange for help. But she wouldn't have had any leverage, either. How many of her female classmates would be only too happy to make her ordeal public? High school was like that, especially when you were good looking and popular - there was always somebody wanting to take you down. And it didn't even have to be a classmate. She could think of plenty of friends, neighbors, and relatives that would be much worse. And what if it had been a complete stranger? What if it had been somebody that did call the fire department? Maybe Billy was on the list, just near the bottom.

And what if it wasn't an individual? What if it had been a group of her classmates? Even if they were all guys, there was no way you were going to get all of them to keep a secret. If word got out, they could always point the finger at somebody else in the group. One boy might be understanding. A group of guys would be the mob mentality you saw at parties.

She trembled at the thought of everyone at school finding out what she had done.

"We found Amber in the woods with her tits and pussy completely exposed." They would say.

"Amber was streaking through the woods?"

"Nah, she was tied up. She wasn't going anywhere."

"What? Like she was tied to a tree?"

"Nah, she was hanging in the air from a hay bale cable attached to the attic of that old rotting barn."

"She was just hanging from her wrists without wearing clothes?"

"No and no. You would have to see it to believe it. Yes, she was hanging from her wrists. But she had her knees pulled up by her ears and she was tilted back. Her pussy was jutting out. It was spread wider than the day is long and wetter than a beaver swimming in a pond. Her outer lips were swollen red, her clit was peeking out of its shell, and she was showing her pink, juicy, and tender insides. Her lips were smiling like crazy. The smile on her face was pretty cute, too. She had the hardest, most erect set of glass cutters you are ever going to see. Everything was just hanging out for every Tom, Dick, and Harry that wanted to wander by and take a look, or two, or three. We actually smelled her over a hundred feet away. In fact, if we hadn't smelled her, we would have biked by her without noticing her. When we rode up, the aroma from her pussy was overpowering. And you should have seen the fuck-me costume her tits and pussy were displayed in..."

The vision was making her thoughts race and her head pound. She couldn't let anyone in addition to Billy know. Could she get Billy to keep quiet?

As it was, Billy had gotten enough junk out of the way so he could unhook the ladder from the wall and had returned to his damsel in distress. She no longer had the luxury of feeling embarrassed for herself in private.

And in some ways, perhaps it would have been easier to respond to his angry demands than to try and explain - while tied up spread, silly, and naked - what she had done in a conversational voice.

Amber took a deep breath. "I went up into the barn attic..." She blushed furiously as her voice trailed off.

"Yes?" He prompted.

She took another deep breath. "Sitting on the floor, I clipped my knee cuffs to the spreader bar and also clipped my knee cuffs to the cable. After I started the timer, I clipped my wrists to the cable. The first motor that came on caused the hoist to move to the end of the arm, and it dragged me out of the attic opening, until I was hanging outside." She was trying to distract herself and hide her embarrassment by giving a clinical description of what she had done - like describing a female health issue to a doctor. "The second motor then lowered me down, but it stopped before going all the way down. The power went out, or the motor burned out, or I don't know, just help me down." She was grinning madly down at him.

"You tied yourself up like that?" His demanding voice was back.

"Yes." She quietly squeaked.

"You choose that outfit yourself?"

Another quietly squeaked 'yes'.

He paused to give her a good look over again. "Nice." He said with a smile slowly nodding his head up and down. "I salute your choice in fashion." He raised a finger of his right hand to his forehead in a mock salute.

"Naked and held apart like that?" The smile was gone and the demands were back.

If she said 'yes', it was inaudible, but she did manage to nod her head yes.

"So you wouldn't be able to do anything until you got all the way to the ground?"

"No." It was barely above a whisper.

"How long did you think it was going to take to lower down?" It was the first time Billy had sounded like he was really asking a question.

"An hour, maybe."

"What?" He was incredulous. "An hour for it to lower you down? Why would it take so long?"

"I put the motor on a timer so it would stop and start." She answered meekly.

"You were going to spend an hour hanging out, like? What, like, if somebody came by?"

"Almost no one comes by. And if they did, why would they look over?" She paused then added quietly. "You didn't."

Amber thought again about her plan to be suspended where she would have the thrill of being exposed but not the risk. It sure hadn't worked out that way. She started grinning as her throat felt tight and her breath became short. Keep calm and carry on. She tried to slow her breathing.

When he didn't say anything, she pleaded again. "Can you help me down now?" - then added, as slyly as she could - "we could be having some fun now, you know."

Billy positioned the ladder in front of her and climbed up, brushing her pussy and stomach in the process. He then turned around so he was standing 'backwards' on the ladder facing her.

"Nice nipples." He declared as he looked closely at her breasts. "I knew you had a great set of tits, but wow." He reached out and put his palm flat under her breast so he could very lightly squeeze the underside of her boob using the fleshy part of his hand between his thumb and index finger. "How many times have you done this?"

When she stayed silent, he moved his hand up and pinched her nipple hard causing her to catch her breath and yip in surprise.

Amber was so confused, horny, and embarrassed. It wasn't like she was repulsed by Billy physically. She could imagine having drunken sex with him after a party. She just hated how he acted. She didn't want to be one of his little trophies to brag about. If she met him at a party visiting some out-of-town friend..., that could be fun she decided.

But this was the Billy she knew and went to school with. And they weren't making out on some bed, during a party, after Amber had agreed to 'go upstairs' with him. She was hanging naked, he was wearing all his clothes. She was immobilized. He had just squeezed her boob and pinched her nipple. She was mortified with embarrassment. He was... She didn't finish the thought as she was interrupted.

"How many times have you done this?" He pinched her nipple even harder causing her to yip again.

She realized she couldn't remember how many times were real versus how many had just been fantasies. "Three or four." She then instructed him. "Unclip my knees first. Then if you move the ladder, so I can stand on it, I can free my hands."

Instead Billy grabbed a butt cheek in each hand and squeezed hard, eliciting a longer yelp of (feigned?) protest. He slid one arm behind her back and the other behind her neck and looked into her eyes.

Amber knew she was about to be kissed, and she wasn't wrong. Since the knee suspension left her tilted back, he had to lean forward while pulling her in hard. She was smashed into him, pussy first. While aggressively kissing her, he lost his balance and had to hug her hard to keep from falling. As he grabbed her, there was a crazy moment when they were both swinging from the hoist before he could get his feet back on the ladder.

"Hey now!" She exclaimed, as he regained his balance. "That was close. Why don't we continue this up in the attic." She suggested. Amber didn't think it very likely anybody else would wander by, but saw no reason to take a chance.

"You can do what you want up there." She bit her lip and looked away from him. She desperately wanted down. But she was also desperate with horniness. The casual liberties he was taking with her body was driving her crazy. She felt so exposed hanging there nude (ahem) while he was fully clothed. She knew she sometimes tended toward paranoia, but this was not one of those times. She didn't just feel exposed. She was exposed.

And he wasn't shy when it came to sex. He was one of the guys that liked getting blowjobs at parties where other people could stare. She hadn't ever participated, but she had watched.

"I don't know." He answered. "I kind of like you tied up." He slapped the cup of his palm into her pussy and left it there.

"Umph!" Her eyes bulged in shock. "You can tie me up on the table in the attic." She had answered, before she thought about what she was saying.

Oh crap. I shouldn't have led with my best offer. Another thing her dad had tried to drill into her. "Just don't tell anyone and release me when you're done." She looked away again. "Please."

Billy started to rub his finger back and forth between her pussy lips. She closed her eyes as she stifled a moan. However, she couldn't keep from trying to grind her hips into his finger. She wanted it inside of her and/or she wanted it to rub her clit. Neither of which it was doing.

She pretended she was in a dark bedroom with her boyfriend, not hanging outside in the daylight with Billy. Amber was good at pretending.

She didn't know how long the teasing had gone on, but she squealed and then moaned, as she finally felt two fingers plunge deep into her and start to pump back and forth a few times, before they pulled out and everything stopped.

When nothing happened after a while, she cautiously opened her eyes. Billy had obviously been waiting for this as he immediately held the two fingers under his nose and took a big sniff. "You smell ready."

Her fantasy, of being in a dark bedroom with a boyfriend, evaporated.

He then held his fingers under her nose. Amber actually liked the way she smelled. She liked masturbating and smelling her arousal had good associations.

But as she well knew, he wasn't offering his fingers on the off-chance she enjoyed her own smell. Billy was trying to humiliate her, and he was succeeding. He probably couldn't tell her deep blush apart from her sexual flush, but she was back to madly grinning in embarrassment.

She wasn't surprised when he pushed his fingers between her lips and into her mouth. After pulling them back out, he released her legs, removed the spreader bar from behind her neck, and then climbed down. But instead of positioning the ladder under her, he moved it away.

Amber watched in alarm. "Move it over here!" She was starting to feel desperate and squirmed in the air.

"If I let you down, how do I know you aren't going to run off?" He was back to demanding.

"I'm not going to run off without my clothes!" She wasn't completely successful in keeping the anger out of her voice.

"Just where are you clothes?" It was his turn to grin.

12