Amber's Perverted Samaritan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a wave of heat boiling on her face that was as much from chagrin as it was from any orgasm she might or might not have experienced. Her mood was no longer bright. Instead, it was by far the most mortified she had felt all day.

Given everything else she had already been through, that was really saying a lot.

The long, hard pinch on her left nipple was, eventually, able to get Amber's attention.

She gulped and then tentatively started out. "I'm a horny, wet" - she stopped for a long moment, and he waited with surprising patience for her, until she finally squeaked out in a high voice - "embarrassed humiliated" - it took her a moment to regain her composure - "silly fantasy rave, bondage slut." Her voice cracking a second time.

"Humiliated? Hhhhmmm." He pondered. "So you are saying you are humiliated to be horny and wet, and to be a bondage slut swinging naked outdoors, in a silly fantasy rave costume?" He asked with fake disbelief. "No. Really? What part's humiliating? Surely you're not self conscious your pussy is drooling down your legs, and I have my finger stuck all the way up your ass?" He waited a while as if pretending she was going to answer, but then continued. "You're really embarrassed, aren't you."

Billy let go of her left nipple, and with his left hand started playing with the strands of her hair in front that were not pulled back in her ponytail. "You know, you're really cute when you blush. I mean, you're really cute all the time, but you're really, really cute when your face turns red and you get this great little grin."

As if to prove his point, her grin came back with a vengeance, and she knew her face was bright red.

"And you have these charming dimples, right here." He said as he touched her cheek with his finger. "And you make the most adorable sounds when I rub your pussy."

His left hand went back to playing with hair. "I bet that was humiliating. But I bet it was even more humiliating when you rammed your asshole down on my finger and started thrashing around and bellowing in pleasure." He rapidly wiggled his finger around that was still buried in her butt. "I bet you're humiliated that my finger is still all the way up your ass and I bet you're even more humiliated that I now know you love anal sex."

Amber moaned as she couldn't stop herself from clenching and unclenching on the finger that was attacking her butthole.

"You really love this, don't you." He added.

He isn't all wrong. Amber was forced to admit to herself. I choose to push myself onto his finger. And when I did, I couldn't stop squirming and moaning. And it made me so excited I experienced a new type of quasi-orgasm. And as far as even more humiliating... She couldn't even decide. Was it more embarrassing she could come just from anal stimulation? Or that it was her choice - she had already forgotten about the lesser of two evils - to push down on his finger? Or that he had closely watched her pleasure herself when she was squirming her butt on his finger?

Or maybe the most dismaying and mortifying part of it all, was not only listening to him casually talk about how she had demeaned herself - and while he was thus talking, she was still squirming and moaning from his finger that was still stimulating her rosebud - but that she had to agree to with him.

However, she wasn't so sure about the loving anal sex part. His single finger felt invasive enough. She couldn't imagine having a cock back there. She had seen anal porn films, so she knew it could be done. But she couldn't imagine her own butthole handling that. And it was all very alarming hearing Billy talk about it. Hearing Billy talk about it while she was swinging naked and still at his mercy. For she had watched as he had gotten a blowjob. He might not be as big as the biggest porn stars she had seen online. But he was still..., a big boy.

His left hand left her face and, unerringly, latched back onto her left nipple as he pulled his finger out of her butt. Her eyes were closed, but she knew that he had lifted his right hand up between their faces.

"That's nasty." He said as she turned her face away in disgust.

She couldn't agree more. She knew that licking his finger after it had been in her pussy was naughty, but it wasn't going to make you sick the way not washing your hands after wiping your butt could. She was afraid he was going to stick it in her mouth. The thought of it being back between her legs wasn't much better. She hadn't taken a crap since showering in the morning, but he had stuck it into her as deep as it would go.

Seeing her reaction, he calmly said. "I suppose I ought to clean that."

Did he just stick that in his own mouth? Amber was shocked but too afraid to open her eyes to make sure. She was still trying to make sense of it all when she felt another suggestive pinch on her left nipple.

She breathed deep and sighed. Stalling for time as she wondered where to go next.

"I'm a horny, wet, embarrassed humiliated, silly fantasy rave, bondage slut, stupid girl that tied herself open pussy." She stopped. That didn't come out quite the way she intended, but there it was.

"Ah yes. That was some eye candy to ride up to with your wet pussy hanging open like that." He spun her around so she was again facing away with her back on his chest as he reached his right hand around and lightly touched her clit.

She gave a small twitch as she hoped he had indeed cleaned his finger.

"If you being stupid is what it took, I'm glad you were." He continued to lightly tease her clit. "But if you're having even half the fun I'm having, and it looks to me you're having twice the fun, I don't see anything stupid at all."

Her blush had taken over, a little bit, from her sexual flush. But it didn't take long before he had her panting again in heat.

After he had gotten her hot and bothered one more time, he pulled his finger away. "In fact, I think it was clever of you. It was very clever how you figured out how to tie your knees up by your shoulders and suspend yourself up in the air high enough so anyone passing by on the bike path could look over and say, 'that there looks like a horny, wet, embarrassed humiliated, silly fantasy rave, bondage slut, stupid girl that tied herself up with her pussy spread very wide open'."

He squeezed down on her nipple.

This time she only hesitated a moment before confidently dropping into her girlie, dreamy voice. "I'm a horny, wet, embarrassed humiliated, silly fantasy rave, bondage slut, stupid girl that tied herself open pussy and was molested, I mean rescued, by the first pervert, I mean good samaritan, that came by."

Billy burst out laughing. His laugh was infectious, and a moment later Amber was overtaken with a giggling attack. She didn't realize what an emotional release had suddenly come over her until she felt him wiping away the tears streaming down her face.

After they had both quieted down, he returned his finger and lightly teased her. After she was again squirming, he held it still and pinched down on her nipple.

I don't want to play that game anymore. Amber told herself.

"Please---." Her plea was somewhere between a whisper and a wail.

"Please?" He questioned.

"Rub me, please." This time her begging was a whisper.

"Like this?" He asked as he started lightly teasing her again.

"Harder, higher." She answered, then added. "Please."

She moaned and started rocking more when his finger settled on her clit. She was so worked up that it felt like it was only seconds before she was getting close to an orgasm. But before she could, she felt him start to pull his finger away.

"Don't - stop." She struggled to get the words out in between her panting. "Please."

"Don't stop?" He asked as he did just that. Although he kept his finger lightly resting on her clit.

"Rub my clit." She directed.

"Please?"

"Rub my clit, please." She answered.

"Rub your clit?" He asked, ever so lightly teasing it.

"Please, rub my clit harder until I come." She pleaded and then sweetly added. "Pretty please."

Billy did just that. Amber had thought it was going to take more coaxing, and she was expecting he was going to make her beg and plead more with nastier language. But any thoughts she had been entertaining about Billy were shunted aside as her entire world reduced itself to the building pressure on her clit.

12