All Comments on 'Amber's Real Job Ch. 02'

by Stargaze

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3almost 16 years ago
Thank you for your continuation of the first story

Both of these stories are really good! Very well written and descriptive and the characters' reactions didn't seem too out of whack for their personalities. It would be great to read more about these two characters (and Brie if you should want her included in the scenes) in more stories, but I am not sure how you could improve on what you have written about them so far. Maybe taking them to new heights outside of the club atmosphere and out onto vacations of sorts or just around the house (maybe giving Brie a much needed vacation from her rent by letting her move into the house and moving daddy and daughter into the master bedroom together). Just a few ideas that I am sure you can pull off if you decided to continue with these two.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved It

Nice stories, how about some more on the same line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
when will the next one come

u story would have won the nude contest if u had completed it .

antifuseantifuseover 15 years ago
More please!

I've loved ALL of your stories. More more more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

Maybe bring her friend back into the picture, or get that sweet girl pregnant, or both. Great story!!

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 9 years ago
Suprisingly...

entertaining. There is even enough for one more chapter, now that the dynamic has changed. Now there can be private dances at home and more intense dances at work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous