Amber's Shocking Discovery

Story Info
Amber discovers a side of herself she never knew existed.
5.6k words
4.53
17.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chubber
chubber
93 Followers

Amber screamed as she slammed her foot down hard on the breaks of her new Lexus SUV but unfortunately she was a bit late and the wheels locked up as she skidded into the back of the black BMW stopped at the red light in front of her

"Oh God no," she yelled as she put her hands over her face.

The collision wasn't very hard but hard enough to do damage to both cars. Terrified she followed the BMW, pulled over then watched as a little black man got out and started screaming. He was angry and she couldn't understand a word he was saying. As he approached her car her heart beat uncontrollably fast and she nervously rolled down the window. He was so short he could barely see through it and Amber quickly realized he was a dwarf.

"I'm so sorry mister, it was an accident."

"I'm sorry? What the fuck does that do for me bitch? My car is fucked up!"

"I'm really really sorry," Amber said as she climbed out of the car shaking. She towered over him as she looked down at the angry little man.

"Fuck bitch, this is bullshit. Now I got to call the cops and waste my fucking time. Didn't you see the light was red? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"No, again, I'm sorry. I didn't notice until it was too late."

He looked at her angrily, "Stay right fucking here while I call the police. Fuck!"

"Please, I'm begging you, don't call the police. There has to be some other way we can handle this," Amber said panicking knowing that if the police came she'd have a real problem.

"Lady, look at the back of my car. Do you have any fucking idea how much that's going to cost," the little man said as he glared at Amber.

Amber felt like crying, her entire life was about to change if she didn't think of something quick. Looking down at the chubby little black man she asked, "What is your name sir?"

He paused before answering, "Jim."

She looked around and sighed, "I'll be honest with you Jim and I hope you'll understand. I have some history with drinking and driving and I've had a few drinks with some girlfriends at the beach. If you call the police they'll run my record, find out about my past and arrest me. I'm not even supposed to be driving now. I'll end up in jail. It'll cost me my job and my marriage. So, please, I'm begging you don't call the police. I'm sure we could figure out another way to handle it."

Jim stared at the shaking blonde. He was so pissed when he'd gotten hit, he'd failed to realize how sexy the bitch was standing there in her bikini top, tiny shorts and flip flops. He quickly sized her up and correctly guessed she was in her mid thirties. She was tall and lean and judging by the way her fake breasts were trying to burst out of her bikini top he figured they had to be D or maybe DD size cups.

"Your ass is really in a sling isn't it," he asked disgusted?

"Yes, it is and I'm not trying to get out of anything. I've got money. I'll pay for the damages. I just don't want to involve the police or the insurance companies. I'll give you all the information you want."

"Sure lady, then when I try and call I get the wrong number. I'm not fucking stupid and your issues are not my problem."

"Please, I've got two small kids at home. This could ruin everything."

Jim slowly looked her up and down again marveling at how he'd missed how attractive she was. The bitch looked like a fucking movie star. The only thing the little black man liked more than his car was pussy, especially white pussy. Usually he had to pay for it but maybe he could turn this situation in his favor.

"So how desperate are you lady?"

"I'll do anything!"

The little man smiled, "Would you suck my dick?"

Amber's eyes widened in shock, "What?"

Jim shook his head in disgust," You heard me lady, I could use a piece of ass."

"How dare you? You little creep?"

Jim pointed a fat pudgy finger at her, "Watch yourself bitch. Remember you're the one with the problem. If you want something from me you'll have to give me something in return."

"There is absolutely no fucking way that is going to happen."

"Fine by me, I'll just call the police," he said as he turned back towards his car.

She started to panic as she watched him waddle back to his car. She knew that she could literally go to jail, get divorced, and lose her kids in the custody battle if the police showed up. Jim got in his car, grabbed his phone and pretended to call the police. He smiled when he saw her run over waving her arms. He rolled the window down when she came up beside the car.

"What do I have to do," she asked nervously?"

He nodded towards the passenger side, "Get in."

She reluctantly walked around the car and climbed in.

"Here's the deal bitch and there isn't going to be any negotiations. Either you take it or you don't and if you don't I call the police. Understand?"

She nodded yes.

"I get an hour, one fucking hour with you. You do whatever I want and or tell you to do. Unless you're stupid you know exactly what I'm talking about. Also, I don't want any bullshit. No crying or bitching. If don't think you can do it or the thought of fucking a black dwarf makes you sick then you better get the fuck out now."

Amber fought back the tears knowing she had no choice. She looked over at the disgusting little man and had no idea how she was going to get through this. The only thing she knew was that she had to.

"OK, I agree."

Ten minutes later Jim pulled the car into the driveway of an old rundown motel and stopped at the front.

"Go in and get a room?"

She looked around the dingy parking lot and hotel realizing all she had on was her bikini, shorts and flip flops then said, "Can't you go in? They're going to think I'm a hooker."

Jim laughed, "Right now that's exactly what you are, go get the fucking room."

Amber fought the urge to cry, took a deep breath then got out of the car. She nervously walked into the small motel office and up to the counter. There was an older, fat black man behind the counter who did a double take when she walked in.

"I need to rent a room please," she nervously said.

The black man laughed, "I'm sure you do sweetheart. Hey T come on out here and take a look at this."

A couple of seconds later a skinny black kid who couldn't have been more than 21 came out for a look, "Damn Pops, that white bitch is fine. Look at those titties. What's she doing here?"

He walked around the counter to get a full look at her then stared out the front towards Jim's idling car.

"How much you charge lady," the old man recognized the dwarf and asked?

"Can I just get a room please," she asked fighting back the panic.

"No problem, when you're done with the midget come on back in and we'll throw some more business your way," the fat man said.

Amber could feel them both tearing holes in her with their eyes as he ran her credit card. She quickly took the keys and practically ran out of the office and back into Jim's car. Jim pulled the car in front of the room and they both walked in.

He sat down in a chair facing the bed and looked at his watch, "Ok, the hour starts now, understand?"

Amber nodded.

He looked her up and down then ordered, "Let me see if you look as good without that fucking bikini as you do with it."

She hesitated briefly but knew there was no way out of it. She felt herself shaking as she took off her top and peeled down her shorts and bikini bottoms. Standing there naked in front of him she again wanted to cry.

He stared for a few moments taking in the sight then said, "Fucking beautiful, I can't decide which I like better; those big titties or that trimmed blonde pussy. Now turn around so I can see your ass."

Amber put her hands over her eyes as she turned around.

Staring at her perfect tan, heart shaped ass the dwarf laughed and said, "Baby you're a blue chipper, I'm going to enjoy this."

He told her to lye down on the bed as he got up and quickly took off his cloths. Amber was shaking as she climbed on the bed and watched the little man undress. In cloths he looked fat but he actually wasn't, he was solid muscle and looked as if someone had taken a normal sized body builder and shrunk him in half. She laid back and closed her eyes terrified of what was going to happen next. A few seconds later she felt him grab her ankles and pull her until her ass was at the edge of the bed and her legs dangled over. He pushed her legs up and out spreading them wide leaving her pussy and asshole exposed.

He stared at her crotch for a few moments and just before burying his face into it said, "Fuck that's a pretty pink pussy."

He went after that pussy like a starving dog, licking it up and down several times before sucking her clit into his mouth flicking his tongue up and down it. Occasionally he'd spit it out and drop down to jam his tongue in her ass. He spent the next few minutes repeating the cycle. Despite her disgust Amber's pussy started to moisten and leak out coating the little man's face with her juices. Jim knew she was trying to fight it but her squirming body and quiet moans gave her away.

"Relax bitch, you might as well enjoy it," he said as he jammed three fat pudgy fingers into her pussy sliding them in and out.

Amber was horrified. Despite her efforts the dwarf was having an affect on her and she had to admit he certainly knew what he was doing. It had been a long time since her husband had made her feel like this.

Jim could sense she was getting close as he sucked her clit back in his mouth. He started to finger fuck her faster as he worked a thumb into her ass. Amber had no choice but to give in as she reached down with both hands and pulled the little man's head into her soaking wet pussy.

"OHHH my God I'm cumming," she yelled as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Jim continued to work her pussy sucking up her juices until he felt her stop shaking and her screams stopped. He smiled as Amber covered her face with her hands in shame.

As he pulled his face off her pussy he laughed, "Felt good didn't it bitch? Made that fucking pussy sing. Just because I'm small doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing. Now it's my turn princess."

Amber screamed as the dwarf grabbed her and spun her around pulling her down until her head hung off the side of the bed. She couldn't believe his strength. He completely manhandled her as he squeezed her jaw causing her mouth to open.

"Time to taste some black dick baby," he grunted as he drove his rock hard cock into the pretty blonde woman's mouth.

Amber's mouth was stretched wide as he inserted the first four inches. She thought he'd had it all in but then the cock just kept coming until she felt it hit the back of her throat. She started to gag and panic but there was nothing she could do. Her head was lodged between Jim and the bed with the dwarf's cock jammed in her mouth. She tried to use her hands to push him off but he was just too damn strong. He held it there until she began to choke before slowly sliding it back allowing her to breath.

Again he laughed, "Choke on it bitch! Didn't know a little man could have such a big dick did you?"

Amber obviously couldn't see his dick but she knew it was large, much bigger than her husband's thin six inches. Jim began to slide it in and out until he had a good rhythm going and he could feel his balls slapping against her nose. He reached up with both hands grabbing her big titties which bounced up and down with every thrust

"You got some nice tits bitch, fake as fuck but nice. I bet they set your old man back a grip," he said just before burying is face in then alternating licking and sucking each nipple.

Amber's panic faded as she adjusted to the size but she was still at his complete mercy. After several minutes of the face fuck he pulled his cock out and dunked his balls in her mouth ordering her to suck them. She did as she was told until his hairy black ballsack was covered in spit. He slapped her in the face with his cock a few times and then pushed her up on the bed.

"Flip over bitch and get on your hands and knees, I'm gonna fuck you like a dog!"

Amber was now completely broken and did as she was told. She felt him crawl up on the bed behind her and line that big cock up with her pussy. Amber gasped when she felt the big head pop in and then screamed when the little black man buried the length of his shaft deep into her wet pussy with one stroke.

"Damn that pussy's tight, I guess that husband of yours has a tiny dick."

He began to pump his cock in and out slowly enjoying Amber's moans and screams. She briefly looked back at her tormentor who was literally standing on the bed as he fucked her from behind. He began to pick up the pace and Amber buried her head in the pillow and screamed. This was without a doubt the biggest cock she'd experienced. The fact that it was black and belonged to a man barely 4 feet tall sickened her. But again her body betrayed her and she felt herself pushing back into him as another orgasm approached, the dwarf was as good with his dick as he was with his tongue.

"Getting close again aren't you baby," he asked as he reached underneath with his stubby fingers to play with her clit?

Jim steadied his strokes as she slammed back into him and her body began to shake. Even though she had her head buried in the pillow he could hear her scream as he fucked her through her orgasm. Her pussy was gushing and he could feel her juices drip down his balls. He continued to fuck her until she settled down then pulled out and flipped her over on her back.

"Turn over bitch, I want to look at your pretty face and big titties while I fuck you."

He spread her legs wide and climbed between them quickly jamming his cock back inside. He was so short that her breasts were directly in his face. He buried his head in them as he began to fuck her with long hard strokes. The sound of her moans and his balls slapping against her ass echoed through the little room. Amber was almost in shock as she looked down at the sex crazed dwarf. Less than two hours ago she was sitting on the beach with some friends and now she was in bed with a black midget who was giving her the fucking of her life. The little man pounded on her for 30 more minutes relentlessly slamming his thick cock in and out. Amber's pussy was on fire and she lost count of how many times she'd cum. Finally, Jim decided it was his turn and climbed up placing his slick cock between her tits. He pumped several times looking down at Amber who stared up at him with her pretty blue eyes.

"Oh fuck those big titties feel good, gonna cum on that pretty face bitch! Get ready," he barked just before the first stream shot out drilling her in the chin and splashing up on her face. The little man then grabbed the shaft of his cock aiming the head at her face. The next two squirts hit her on the chin and forehead practically coating her face with jizz as it dripped down her cheeks. He grabbed her by the hair pulling her head towards him and jammed his cock in her mouth shooting the last few streams onto the back of her throat.

"Drink that shit bitch, swallow my fucking cum," he ordered.

Amber had no choice as she repeatedly swallowed trying to avoid choking on the massive load. Jim stayed in position as he caught his breath and his cock began to soften. Finally pulling it out he stood up and began to dress. He looked back at her noticing her cum covered face as she watched him.

He laughed and shook his head, "Had no idea a guy like me could make you feel that way did you? Well, you better get yourself cleaned up. I don't think your husband would appreciate you coming home with another man's cum all over your face."

Amber shook her head yes as she got up and went to the bathroom. After cleaning herself up as best she could and putting what little cloths she had back on she followed the dwarf back out to his car. He stopped in front of the office and tossed her the hotel room key.

"Give that back to the manager."

Amber hesitated remembering how uncomfortable it was the first time she'd gone in there but knowing she had no choice she got out and entered the office. The older fat guy smiled at her as she walked in.

"Ready for your next customer honey?"

"I'm not a hooker," she replied as she set the keys on the counter.

He laughed, "Ya sure, I guess you and the dwarf are dating then?"

She couldn't think of anything to say and turned to leave.

"Listen bitch, I don't care what the fuck you got going on with that dwarf. All I know is I've got 5 hundred dollar bills that are yours if you come back and spend a little time with me and my boy," he said waving the money at her.

She glanced back at him and the money before hustling out the door. Ten minutes later the dwarf pulled up and parked behind her car.

"I had a good time with you today baby so I'm going to give you a couple of options. When I find out how much it costs to fix the car you can either write me a check in full or we'll set up a payment plan and I'll let you work it off. Understand what I'm saying?"

She shook her head yes and started to get out of the car when he grabbed her hand.

"One more thing baby, if you ever need some quick cash let me know. I know some boys that pay top dollar for a piece of fine white pussy like you. You and I'd make a killing."

She got out of his car and into hers. She sat there for several minutes thinking about what had happened. As much as she hated to admit it the dwarf had given her the best fuck of her life. She'd cum countless times but was still horny as hell just thinking about it. He'd made her feel like a complete whore and for some unknown reason this made her hotter than she'd ever been in her life. Quickly her thoughts turned to the hotel manager and his proposal. He absolutely disgusted her and she certainly didn't need the money but the thought of selling herself to the dirty black man and his son was driving her crazy. She checked the clock realizing she had a couple of hours left before the kids needed to be picked up then found herself navigating her way back to the hotel. She tried to talk herself out of it but it was hopeless. She was out of control and before she knew it she'd pulled into the hotel parking lot, parked and quickly walked to the office. The fat man smiled when he saw her.

"I had a feeling you'd be back, ain't met a hooker yet who'd turn down hard cash."

He walked around the counter to lock the front door then placed a hand on Amber's ass leading her to a back room, "This way bitch, my son ran to the liquor store but you and I can get started."

He led her to a small room littered with fast food wrappers and empty beer bottles. Amber didn't say a word as he pushed her towards a dirty couch against the back wall forcing her to sit down on it. He stood in front of her as he unbuttoned his pants letting them fall to the floor. He wasn't wearing underwear and his sagging dick and balls dangled inches from Amber's face.

"You can start by sucking on this. Get that mother fucker nice and hard so I can fuck you with it."

Amber looked up at him and hesitated briefly before grabbing it and stroking it a few times. He grew impatient and took her head in his hands pulling her towards him forcing the head of his cock in her mouth. Amber reacted instinctively and began to bob her head slamming her forehead into his bloated belly. For the second time in just a few hours she had a strange black cock in her mouth and she went after it like a starving animal

"There you go bitch, earn that fucking money."

Amber had no idea what was happening to her. All she knew was that some sort of weird sexual desire had consumed her and she'd lost all control. She'd slept with Jim to keep herself out of trouble but now was voluntarily sucking the cock of an old, fat black man and absolutely loving it. The fact that he was disrespectful, rude and smelled awful had no affect. In fact, it made her feel like a dirty slut and she loved it.

chubber
chubber
93 Followers
12