Amber's Shocking Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old man watched the pretty blonde enthusiastically suck his dick in awe. Not only was she the finest hooker he'd ever seen she seemed to actually enjoy what she was doing. He reached behind her and undid her bikini top letting her perfect tits fall out.

"Gonna play with those titties bitch," he said as began to squeeze them pinching her nipples between his fingers.

The old man's cock had gown rock hard in her mouth. It wasn't as big as Jim's but certainly thicker and heavier than her husbands. Unlike the dwarf's she was able to take most of it in her mouth sucking it in and out as she massaged his heavy balls. It felt so good the old man hated to stop her but he felt an orgasm rising and wanted some of her pussy before he popped. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off his cock; she was so into the sucking he had to practically pry it out of her mouth.

"Don't worry bitch, when I'm done with you my son will give something else to suck on. Now let's get those bottoms off you."

Amber stood and again stepped out of her bikini and shorts. The old man leaned in and sucked a nipple into his mouth then quickly slid a hand down dipping two fingers into her dripping pussy. He couldn't believe how wet she was, the bitch was actually enjoying this. She reached down grabbing his cock as he went back and forth between each nipple and continued to plunge his fingers in and out her pussy. He'd had enough of the foreplay and spun her around forcing down to her hands and knees on the dirty couch.

"Time for the main event you sexy bitch," he said as he slammed his cock into her.

The midget's big dick had opened her up so the old man's slid in balls deep easily. Amber screamed the instant he bottomed out and within seconds broke into orgasm, again he couldn't believe how much she was enjoying this.

"Bitch, I should be charging you."

She looked back at him and smiled as she began to slam herself back into him matching his thrusts. Amber was so into the fucking she didn't even notice the door open and the man's son walk in.

"Fuck pops, you were right, the bitch did come back."

"I told you I know a whore when I see one. Now get your cloths off and get ready, I'm almost done and this bitch loves black dick."

The old man was getting close and he quickened his strokes. A few seconds later he pulled his cock out and stroked it a few times shooting several streams of cum across Amber's back and ass.

"Oh fuck that's some good pussy," he said breathing hard and slapping his softening cock against her ass cheeks.

He walked away and nodded towards his now naked son, "She's all yours boy, just make sure you get our money's worth."

The boy was wide eyed with lust as he walked over to the couch and stood over Amber. She looked up at the skinny teenager's face then down to the thick slab of meat hanging between his legs. The kid couldn't have weighed more than 150 lbs but his cock looked to be even bigger than Jim's. Amber's husband had told her the myth wasn't true but after today she had her doubts. It took her all of two seconds to grab it and jam the head in her mouth.

"Suck it bitch, eat that black dick," the kid ordered.

Just like she did with the old man's cock Amber went into a cock sucking frenzy and was soon swallowing as much of the kid's hard 9 inches as she could. Both the old man and the kid never stopped talking but the more they degraded her the hotter she got. The old guy cracked a couple of beers and handed one to his son who sipped it while watching the housewife suck his engorged dick. After several minutes he drained the beer and threw it on the floor. Grabbing her head with both hands and digging his fingers into her blonde hair he began to pump himself violently into her mouth. She tried to use her hands to push him away but he was very strong.

"This bitch's warm mouth feels so fucking good I'm gonna nut Pops!"

A few seconds later Amber felt the first burst splash against the back of her throat and she swallowed quickly to avoid choking. The kid then dumped what seemed like a gallon of cum into her mouth. Amber swallowed what she could but much of it wound up on her face and chin dripping down to coat her breasts. Even though he'd cum the kid continued to fuck her face for a few minutes and to Amber's surprise his dick never softened.

"I want some of that white pussy," he said as he pushed her back against the couch pulling her legs up and back until they were pressed against the couch on each side of her head. Amber couldn't move and she started to panic as the kid pressed her hard up against the couch rubbing his cock up against her moist slit.

"I'm gonna tear that pussy up bitch!"

The kid buried his cock and began to fuck her with long fast strokes. Amber's panic subsided as the pleasure took over. The size of his cock combined with the position he had her in had her feeling things she'd never felt before and soon she was screaming through another orgasm. The kid's face was only inched from hers as he relentlessly pounded himself into her.

"You like this shit don't you baby? You like the way my black dick feels in you don't you? Fucking answer me!"

Amber shook her head and managed to spit out, "Yes, it feels so good. Please don't stop, I fucking love it!"

The kid smiled, "Gonna make that pussy mine baby. Gonna make you fucking beg for it. Suck on my tongue bitch. Suck on it!"

He stuck his long tongue out flicking it against her lips. She didn't even hesitate as she leaned forward sucking it into her mouth until their lips met. Soon they were making out like lovers. They kissed for several minutes and he felt her cum again.

Pulling his mouth off hers he barked, "This is my fucking pussy bitch, it's fucking mine isn't it?"

Amber shook her head and screamed out, "Yes, it's yours, it's your pussy."

"I can fuck it whenever I want can't I bitch. I can take this pussy when I want it!"

"Yes, yes, yes you can have it whenever you want. Just don't stop please."

The kid laughed, "I fucking own you. You gonna suck and fuck my friends baby? You gonna do what I tell you?"

Amber was in such a sexual frenzy she just shook her head, "I'll do whatever you want. I'll fuck whoever you want baby."

The kid leaned in and kissed her again. He hammered her like this for several more minutes before thrusting even harder and deeper.

"Gonna fill that pussy up bitch, gonna flood that mother fucker."

He yelled out as he emptied his second wad of cum into the pretty housewife, this time dumping it into her worn out vagina. Once he was done he collapsed on top of her briefly before standing and picking her up never letting his cock fall out. He turned around and sat down with Amber impaled on top of him.

"Your turn to do some work bitch, now ride that black dick."

Amber hesitated before realizing that even after two orgasms the kid's penis was still rock hard.

"You are unbelievable baby," she said as she gathered herself and began rocking back and forth

She started slow as she felt her cum filled pussy sloshing around his cock but soon got into a nice rhythm. She glanced back at the old man noticing him jerking his cock to her performance. For some reason this turned her on even more. Amber was going nuts as she slammed herself up and down the kid's thick cock. She'd cum more times than she could count but once again felt another orgasm building. After ten minutes she'd fucked herself through two orgasms and her legs were getting tired but she was determined to make the kid cum again and sensed he was close.

"You going to cum for me baby," she said as she leaned in and kissed him.

After several more minutes she felt him tense up and finally shoot off in her again. She collapsed on top of him briefly before climbing off and standing noticing that finally the kid's cock had softened.

"Get over here bitch and lick my balls while I jerk off," barked the old man from a chair in the corner of the room.

Amber was sore and tired but she dutifully walked over and dropped down in front of the old man taking one of his fat sagging nuts in her mouth. He stroked his meat watching her pretty face and mouth as she alternated between his two balls. He was so worked up watching his son work the bitch over he was ready to pop in seconds. He grabbed her by the hair to hold her head in place and aimed his cock at her face unleashing several streams coating her face with a fresh slimy layer of cum. Amber stood and stumbled to where her bikini sat crumbled up in the corner. She could barely bend down to pick it up and put it on. She didn't even bother to wipe the jizz off herself. There was just too much of it. She started to walk out but turned as she got to the door.

She smiled at the kid, "When do you want me back?"

The old man responded, "You gonna give us a price break."

She smirked, "How does free sound? After what your son did to me today I should pay you."

She turned back to the kid, "How old are you anyway."

The kid smiled, "Nineteen."

She just shook her head and stared at the chunk of meat between his knees, "Unbelievable, what's your name?"

"Troy."

"Well Troy, you are truly gifted. I'll be calling," she said grabbing a business card off the desk and holding it in the air.

As she pulled her car out into traffic and headed towards home she thought about the events of the last several hours. She'd discovered something about herself that both shocked and excited her. That little black man revealed a side of her that she never knew existed and Troy and his dad brought it out even more. She liked it, she like it a lot she thought with a big smile on her face.

12