All Comments on 'Amber's Tale Ch. 03'

by Jessie92

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank You

Really enjoying this series, thanks for writing!

Jessie92Jessie92almost 10 years agoAuthor
Awwww, thanks

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you are enjoying it! I've started a second series but its not doing so well, If you get a chance let me know what you think of it too!

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Short chapter, but took a surprising turn.

This was a short chapter, but you never fail to amaze me! I would have definitely never have expected this, which is something I like about your writing, always keeps me wondering what will happen next. Really can't wait to see what more you have in store for us. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Like it

I like your writting style and your storys. I love it when the characters have live and not only names. I love it too then there is a real story and not only sex. Your Amber and your Jessie storys have both of it. Go on with that and I will go on with reading and voting :-)

GrampahootGrampahootover 8 years ago

Great story. I have read all parts of this story and look forward to reading more.

Jessie92Jessie92over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment

Thanks Grandpahoot, I sort of set this story aside a year or so back, although I have it planned out for 20 or so chapters and the characters intertwine with some of my others. I may get back to it soon though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Very hot. I hope you continue this sequence. ;)

inventoryminventorymabout 8 years ago

I have now read all your stories and really enjoy your writing. Hope you continue to add more.

jlarue1959jlarue1959almost 7 years ago
Waiting for more ...

Looking forward to the continuation of Michael and Amber's story ...

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
YES...Thank you!

I like Amber...A LOT!

I especially like how naturally you combine your prose and dialog.

They match.

For me, personally, I enjoy learning what women are thinking!!! :+))

The eternal mystery! :+))

Oh...CUTE that she doesn't distinguish between USC and Cal Tech. :+))

(Forgive me, I'm a Bruin! :+)))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
When?

Am I missing the part where they had sex for the first time or did it get dropped? Your writing is great so sad to miss out.

Cypher787Cypher787about 4 years ago
really wish this series would keep going

i know this post ended years ago but damn would i love to see a chapter 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous