Ambiguities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Be truthful Fiona... he wants YOU... not a ditzy escort to stroke his ego.)

"You're right, honey... you came just a little too soon for me... but..."

"Then I'm sorry, Fiona... you deserve better and..."

"Sssht! Donnie, it was your first time! And although I don't have a prostate for you to plow, I do have a G-spot to rub somewhere in there and, trust me, you were getting it done! There is no ambiguity to this: Donnie, you are a fantastic and sensual lover who cares about sharing the passion. And I know we soon will. But baby, right now, for once, let this be about you. I am glad. EVE-RYthing you have done to me and with me, since we've met again, has made me feel pretty, wanted, desired and loved. That matters a lot more than nerve endings. I am so lucky I found you... and I'm so happy this time you're not letting me go..."

"I never will..."

"I believe you mean it, Donnie... and I'll work at it with you. But for now... I want to focus on something less lofty. Why don't I try to squeeze out another eruption out of that volcano of yours..."

"Ha! Funny!" But Fiona was deadly serious. She pulled him down and he fell on the bed, beside her. Returning his courtesy, she gobbled up his limp penis in one fell swoop, before Donald found his bearings again.

The jolt shocked him silly. "HeaaHAHAAA! Houhouuuu!" And now that his penis was brought back to life, Fiona used her tongue and lips to nurse it back to rigid health. She had no time to lose on discovery and mystery: Fiona used all the tricks in her arsenal. Tickling the peehole with the tip of her tongue; long sloppy slurps along the underside of the shaft; smothering the glans with her lips; near-vacuum suctions; lovingly chewing his balls, which she especially liked; lowering her mouth on his shaft right down to the base. His length was comfortable in her mouth and she was ecstatic about the prospect of keeping this up as long as she wanted.

Donald was mesmerized. He placed his fingers on her head but would not dare force a thing; he just let his fingers wander and play inside her silky long locks of black and indigo hair. "Fiona... baby you are just out of this world! Hou! You're gooOOD! HaAA! Oh God! OhGodohGodohGod!!! You make me crazy! Crazy in love! HaHaaa! I'm so luckyYYY! Houhouuu! Why me? Why me? OH God! HAAA! You're killing me! You're killing me Fiona!" She giggled at that one. "I don't care! Oh God! Yes! Keep going! Yes! I love you! Yes! YesyesyesYESSS!!!"

And Fiona just kept merrily building up his pressure. Donald eventually reverted to guttural grunts that seem to be expelled from his lungs. His volcano was indeed smooth and hard as cooled basalt. She fondled his balls with her fingers and she could feel the buildup of his climax. She clamped her lips on the base of his shaft, sealing it tight. She then moaned encouragement to his captured prick and Donald felt the sound and the waves on his glans and his balls. He tried, in vain, to thank her... then a high pitch wail... then nothing but the sight of Fiona busily swallowing this second lava flow. And the image was eerily appropriate: no big pulses this time, just a sustained flow... and she swallowed it all, keeping just a smattering on her tongue for another titillating show of appreciation.

Donald had practically fainted and was completely stupefied by this second round of loving. Fiona just watched him fondly, waiting for him to regain control over his heartbeat and basking in the glory of the hold she achieved on him in so little time. She truly felt like the most beautiful person in the Universe with him.

Finally, he could speak. "Thank you, baby... it was..."

"I know, honey... I felt it too... and you're very welcome."

Donald rose with difficulty, like a boxer willing himself out of a knockout. But he unknowingly was about to knock our out cold. "All right then... I guess it's your turn to probe my ass with your unique clit..."

Not a sound.

"Yes? No? Fionaaa? Anything wrong?"

"My clit... you mean... me penetrating you?"

"Well... yes..."

"You would let me do this to you?"

"Of course... more to the point: I would like for us to experience this. I mean... we live, we love, we share... no? You have never penetrated a boyfriend of yours?"

"Huh... no, Donnie... I've never asked, it's never been offered."

"All right... do you want to?"

"Do you think I could?"

"Well... I know from recent experience that your clit certainly gets hard enough... and you have lube, so I really don't see why you couldn't make love to me if you wanted to..."

"Make love to... Donnie, do you know how exasperating you are?!?" Her mock outrage was contagious. Donald could not help but to laugh.

"Whyyy? What have I done now?"

"Every time I think I have a handle on the situation... or you, for that matter, you do something extraordinary to blow me away!!! I am feeling a chip grow on my shoulder. Just HOW am I suppose to put up with you, or even just keep up, if you keep being this AMAZING all the time!!! It's just not fair!"

Donald raised his arms in surrender. "First of all, sweetheart, I am happy to report that you have a lot more than a handle on me... you OWN me! Second of all, I want you to properly measure the irony of the woman with the most unique body and self-proclaimed sex drive complaining that a very bland number cruncher would be unsettling to her! Lastly, since I am suspecting you are about to tell me you need time to process this, I will gladly drop it if you promise you will remember that you can ask it of me anytime... or simply bend me over and claim it. Now... since our program must go on, why don't I try to blow you away in some other manner?"

Fiona gasped and was stunned shut. Never in a million years, much less in six, would she had ever expected from Donald this sexy complicity, this erotic playfulness... towards her, of all people.

It was at that moment that a one-two combination of bliss and surprise hit her: she felt his soft hands on both of her mounds and his gorged lips kissing the tip of her spire, then slowly, ever so slowly, engulfing it, almost like a Pleco sucking clean an aquarium panel.

The second Fiona understood he intended to tease her this way, her arousal zoom-climbed straight up. "Ohhhh, no! Donnie, baby! Take it! Take it all! Houhouuuu!

Donald stopped, smiled at her and gently took her hands in his, placing them on his head. Then he mimed a kiss with his lips and resumed his massage of her breasts. Mission accomplished: Fiona was blown away.

She drove his head all the way down on her and, as implied, Donald willingly followed her lead while smothering her shaft and constantly caressing it with his lips and tongue. She then dared use his head for a fellatio to-and-fro motion, to sounds and slurps of success. Donald had closed his eyes, was elated and relaxed, all at the same time. "Ohhhh! Baby! This is amazing! YOU are amazing! Swear you'll tell me if I push too hard... pleaaase...hmmmm..."

"mm mwmmrmm..."

Fiona then basically face-fucked Donald and it was just as much an act of love as a duel of endurance. Penis, face and crotch were slamming together at a furious pace; both of them were grunting almost non-stop, the only difference between them being that Donald had his mouth quite full. Fiona came once; kept on going, and came again. It was then that Donald took over, as she wished respite but he just kept on going.

"Nonooo! Houhou! Stopstop, please! Hahaaa!" But not this time. Donald just kept her entire member smothered in his mouth and caressed it with barely a contact.

He kept repeating "I love you" with his mouth full with her and somehow those vibrations carried her over the pain threshold; Fiona was insatiable past that point.

"OhmyGod! That's impossible! That's incredible! OhmyGod! Donnie! Yes! Babyyy! YesYES!!! Keep going! Don't ever stop! Ever ever dare stop! OhmyGoOOAAD!!! If Donald didn't know better, he would have thought Fiona regressed to a cavewoman after that. And he laughed inwardly while sucking her; he was so happy to make her bonkers that way. He was actually proud of himself... for him, in any field other than math, that was a first. And he just kept on going.

Fiona's third orgasm was a howl for the ages. She buckled, flailed, flapped, arced... her body almost seemed in seizure. This time, she tried to extricate herself from Donald's loving grasp and he did not oppose it.

"Donnie... baby... baby... that... that was..."

"I know, sweetie... I felt it too." He kissed her, a quick and soft smooch, and just ogled at her while she was settling down.

"Donniiiie?"

"Yes?"

"Do you still listen to that music you had with you, back then, at the hospital? The weather music and that jazzy weird stuff? Now that I'm with you again... I kind of miss it."

"Ha! You mean Weather Report? Sure! It's still my music of predilection. What would you like to hear?"

"I remember a woman singing about the Wizard of Oz, Snow White, Snoopy, the dwarves... and integration; does that make sense to you?"

Donald smiled adoringly and, silently, got out of bed to set his iPod and stereo set to play Chuck Mangione's Land of Make Believe. Fiona smiled in gratitude and there was a brief wattage contest between them.

"Does that playlist last long?"

"About two days... and it's on playback."

"Good." And thus was spent their first day in bed. Both were exhausted and sleep-deprived, so they frequently collapsed in micro-naps, only for one of them to stir awake and be unable to resist touching or kissing the other. And, in Donald, Fiona literally tapped into a well of passion, the depth of which neither of them suspected. Donald was so hell-bent in pleasing her that, if he touched either her breast, penis or buttock, he had to make her cum of seemingly die trying.

When Fiona recognized another aria that she had not heard in six years, their program changed a little. It was the synth flute sound that began The Pursuit of the Woman with the Feathered Hat, from Weather Report. "Ohhhh! Get up, Donnie! I remember this one! We can dance on it! Come on! Dance with me!"

Donald snickered, disbelieving. Even if jazz-fusion has some structure, he would never dare call it "danceable" ... and yet Fiona pulled it off, gyrating her hips and belly-dancing to the oriental motif of the song. Donald was flabbergasted and tried to join in, moving around the best he could. His mental image of the Beauty and the Beast came back to him with a vengeance. But Fiona was so touched by his effort that, by the time the song reached its chorus, they were snuggled together in a sort of wavy slow dance. She had pressed her breasts on his chest and pulled him down into a kiss; they finished dancing the song in this manner, naked and lip-locked.

When the song was over, Fiona did not say a word. She looked at her man with eyes ablaze with want and placed herself on the bed, on all fours. She was wiggling her tushy, while inserting lube into her love canal with a finger, in a manner that was hypnotic and drawing Donald towards her.

She was ready for him. "Ride me, baby... make me cum." This call to action was whispered directly to his stiff member. She patted her derriere to make the invitation even more obvious.

"I love you..." Donald ushered his gorged penis through her well-lubricated sphincter. He caressed gently her bottom while constantly pushing himself in her. "Do you feel good, honey?" He whispered just like he would in church or in a board meeting... as if his question was improper.

She whispered right back. "Yes, Donnie... you feel so good in me. I'm ready for you, baby... give it all you've got!" Her smile was lighting up this late-February evening in the Bronx.

And Donald, mesmerized as always by his rediscovered love, leaned forward to grab her breasts for support while building up a crescendo of pressure and rhythm in her colon. When he reached the point where he was spearing her with his pillar, he channeled his excess passion in his hands: in no time, he was mauling her breasts and pinching her nipples between his fingers as well. Fiona relished this very wanted sexual assault and yelled loudly her approval and her bliss, spurring him on to even higher intensity.

For the second time, Fiona got the distinct feeling that she was not leading their tango... in fact she was not even in control anymore. Donald pushed himself so hard on her that she collapsed forward on the bed and Donald followed suit. He was still shafting her without relent or mercy and her breasts were now crushed between his groping hands and the bed. If anything, Donald seemed more comfortable and probed her even deeper.

Then it hit her, without warning: a spectacular orgasm. Each and every movement of Donald's ramrod or his hands caused her long scream to crack and falter. But Fiona could buckle to no avail: she was pinned under him and condemned to ride this storm surge of pleasure. It was exhilarating and a little scary. And just when she thought she was in the eye of this storm, she heard the warning grunt of its outer wall and felt his prick discharging in her - its pulses felt like a succession of lightning bolts.

Fiona's first take on returning reality was hearing Donald sob softly while kissing her back repeatedly. He was whispering "we did it" between the pucker of his lips.

"We sure did, baby!" She wiggled her tushy again to ask him to set her free. Donald willingly obliged and slumped on the bed beside her. "And, now, my beautiful savior, I am starved! Do we cook or order in?"

Donald chuckled. "I believe, my blindingly beautiful angel, that you have left in me just enough strength to operate the phone... what would you like to have?"

"Italian or Chinese always works for me... but how does that fit in with your diet?"

"Chinese it is, then... that leaves me with plenty of very good food options."

Just like that, they reverted to being a couple of teenagers talking to their heart's content. After dinner, Fiona did indeed a frenzied cardio workout on Donald's elliptic.

"Geez! Fiona, slow down a little! Do you always push yourself so hard?"

"Always, baby... it's the price to pay for living an ambiguous life... I swear, Donnie, if I miss a single day, I turn into an inflating hot-air balloon!"

"Oh..." and later came the painful moment of separation, after some talks about the logistics of their newly formed couple. Fiona had to leave his doorway in reverse, as Donald would just not end their goodnight kiss.

He was deliriously happy and sound asleep the moment his head touched his pillow.

3. Proof of life

"Crap! What was I thinking?" And Donald nervously threw away his evening attire in the laundry basket, trading it for a simple bathrobe over his briefs.

Tonight was the first week anniversary of their reunion dinner. They had called and texted daily. On Wednesday - her other day off in her current work schedule, Fiona and Donald both had lunch at the Central Park zoo, where both her parents work. Donald was indeed put up on a pedestal and had such a good time that he fudged an excuse to return late to work.

For their second big date, earlier tonight they had gone 80's dancing at the Pyramid Club, as he had repeatedly promised her all week long. She had surprised him by her choice of dance clothes: flat shoes, loose skirt and shirt, hair braided up in a bun. As soon as they hit the dance floor, to the thunderous sound of Working for the Weekend, Donald understood her reasoning: on power pop tunes, Fiona danced with such energy that she could have made an exercise video and give Cher a run for her money. The alternative, during songs of angst that appealed to her teenage memories - Eyes of a Stranger, Tainted Love and Just an Illusion amongst others - was Fiona in a vamp overdrive, her eyes closed and grinding herself on a bedazzled Donald. The slow songs were times for re-hydration... until the "Homage to Madonna" set, where they stayed on the dance floor during Live to Tell.

Donald replayed that dance in his head, note by note. "Donnie?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I have waited six years to dance this song with you... I always pictured us dancing to this on our first date... you know, back then..."

"I'm sorr..."

"Don't say it... I don't want you to ever be sorry when you're with me. Donnie, I love you." She heard his deep breath, she felt the tremor in his hands, she guessed his eyes were probably moist.

"Fiona, I was already the luckiest man in the world... on top of that, you have just made me the happiest."

"You're sweet, baby... here, feel me." She removed his hand from her back and placed it on her beating heart, inside her conveniently unbuttoned shirt. "Donnie, all week I have longed for you, ached for you... baby, if you leave me again I will truly die."

"Fiona I..."

"Shhht, my darling... I know you by now... you're going to promise we'll be always be together and start thinking about dogs, kids and the whole life contract. Tonight, let's just be in love... the two of us... please." She had moved his hand from her heart to one of her very accessible breasts, to make sure his brain would grind to a halt.

They finished slow dancing the song in a torrid embrace, their kiss cloaking his caresses on her nipples and moans of intense arousal. Both were using their bodies to hump each other's almost painful erection.

"Thank you, baby... that was... out of this world, really. You're... beyond amazing... and I want you so baaaad!" Even though it was whispered, Donald 's voice was hoarse and full of tamed fury.

Fiona was awed. "And you're about to have me... to your heart's content. Will you please wait for me at your place? I will pick up some stuff and meet you there... can I stay over?"

"You can stay forever..."

"Then, I will..." even though they were kissing, Donald could feel she was giddy. In fact, even in their kiss, Fiona had a smile on her face.

That was a little more than an hour ago... and Donald was pacing.

When he finally saw her leaving her cab, he buzzed her in before she reached the door and waited for her at the hall, without a care about how he looked.

"Welcome home, sweetheart..."

"You are way too sweet for a diabetic, honey... but I like your thinking!" His smile practically linked both his ears. It slightly faltered while he was taking her small suitcase. "Anything wrong, Donnie?"

"Oh! Nothing serious... but... what happened to your hair?" Gone were the long indigo locks; Fiona was now sporting a slightly wavy black hairstyle, about shoulder length.

"I removed my extensions... come, we'll talk about that inside!"

"Sure..." and Donald followed his beloved home.

He made the grand gesture of picking her up and carrying her over the threshold, under a torrent of mock protests and hysterical fits of laughter. The very instant their door was closed, they were kissing with desperation and chewing each other up in a mutual frenzy.

"Bbyy... babbbb... Donnie!" Fiona ended the kiss, and when Donald complied, she carried on. "Donnie, please look at me." With his complete attention, she removed her boots and winter coat, to spectacular effect.

"OhhhhmyyyGod! Fiona! How can you always look so much more beautiful, time after time?" Her cheeks turned dark-cherry-red, a hue that matched very well her burgundy lipstick.

"As a matter of fact, baby, tonight it's because of you. Donnie, I bought this kit for myself this week... it's my first time ever wearing lace. Tonight, I can wear it because I don't have to hide anything from you. I can show myself to you as I am, with no artifice, and you find me beautiful. You love me just as I am, ambiguities and all. And that makes you more than just my lover... that makes you my savior, my shelter, my friend, my shepherd... and the most amazing man in the world. I feel lucky to be yours, I am proud to call you mine and tonight, lover of mine, I want to make love to you. Do you still want me to?"

123456...8