Ambiguities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kit Fiona mentioned was a two-piece, pink-white, sheer lace ensemble. Her sheer panties were matter-of-factly showcasing her penis and her bra was a collection of sheer quarter bonnets linked by beautifully embroidered support bands. She was a sexually explicit nymph, she was shameless, she was serene, she was offered and she was taken. She was also so captivating and alluring that Donald could not move his admiring gaze a single degree away from her. Fiona felt the very real attraction between them and her heart skipped a beat. "Oh yes, baby... I want to very much... please take me." Donald's voice was a rumble.

"No second-thoughts, honey?" The tiger shark was eyeing the sardine, and Fiona, her eyes full of desire, was lowering her panties to set free her hardening penis.

While Fiona was removing her bra, Donald dropped on his knees. "None whatsoever..." and he smothered her glans between his lips. He soon had her entire shaft wrapped in his tongue, intent on making it as hard as possible.

In truth, Fiona was hard as granite in mere seconds... but who would blame her for indulging a little? She held his head in her hands and just kept him nudged in her crotch. "Baby, you always, always blow me away... and if you keep this up, I'm going to change my mind..." so she released him.

"Consider this only a rain-check, darling... so, how do you want me?" Donald's breathing was becoming more and more shallow.

Fiona chuckled, as humor was always her defense mechanism. "Any which way I can!!! I'm sorry... seriously, honey... please lie on your back... I wish to look at you for our first time, is that OK?"

"It's so much more than OK, honey... here, take this and go meet my ass... make it yours as you will." He was offering her a tube of glycerin lubricant. Brand new and still sealed.

"I love you, Donnie Mayer..."

"And I love you right back, Fiona Robinson..."

It was time. Donald had raised and spread his legs as much as he could. Fiona parted the folds of his bottom in order to give her lips access to his sphincter. It smelled soapy and that brought a huge smile on her face before she planted her lips there for the first time. She kissed his anus once, timidly; the second kiss was more honest; by the third one, she dared a foray with her tongue. Donald was elated and kept spurring her along with soft moans of endearment.

"Donnie, this is so beautiful..." she was now lapping the inside of his very constricted rectum with her tongue, realizing now how tight a fit it was about to become. When Donald's bum was all shiny and wet, she finally opened the tube of lube and she coated her fingers. Donald was patiently letting Fiona introduce herself at her rhythm and, right now, that meant one finger slowly probing for a future landing site, rotating to feel all sides of him, gently nudging his prostate for the first time - that made Donald gasp loudly in wonder.

"Fiona, honey... you make me feel in paradise."

"Well... I am awestruck by all this... and I'm still afraid that I will be lousy at it."

"Hey! Where's that coming from? One week with you does not exactly make me a world-class anal expert... and yet I can't wait for it to be my turn! Live by your own words of wisdom: loving is more than nerve endings. Right now, it's all about you... and we are about to share the most beautiful moment, I'm sure of it! Just go easy at first, don't hurt yourself trying to be Wonder Woman and... just love me!"

Fiona puffed, mockingly exasperated. "All right, then... hang on, I'm going in." However, despite her announcement, she kept her glans hovering on his sphincter, just to get used to the feel of it.

Donald playfully spurred her on. "Mmmm... it's gonna be so great, baby!" She took a deep breath and pushed. Donald was relaxed and well lubricated, so her entrance required little effort. It also helped that her member was not a behemoth to begin with. But it was a very snug fit. She was both amazed at his warmth and pressure - which had nothing in common with the pussies she had ravaged in the past - and heartbroken at seeing her beloved wince in pain. She tried to stop or apologize but he would have none of it.

"Don't even say it! This is nothing! It's my cherry you're breaking, baby... it'll be all good after that." And he smiled with such a warm and forgiving glow, Fiona just wanted to kiss him to oblivion... but she could not reach his mouth in her current position. Frustrated, but armed with new resolve, she pulled back a little and pushed in her shaft, this time right up to her crotch.

And now, it was her turn to seek approval. "Donnie... baby... I'm all in you now... how does it feel?"

Donald had very moist eyes and a steadying heart rate. "Fiona, you feel so good I wish I could you stay in there forever... and what about you?" Donald was well aware that, between them, this question meant more than just sharing passion, so he asked earnestly.

And Fiona reassured him on the spot. "Don't worry about me, baby... I feel all hugged and cuddled inside you... it's going to be amazing for me too. So... huh... I guess... here we go!"

Fiona started her lovemaking with a timid, gentle motion... but one that was enough to rub Donald's prostate. He was yelling so suddenly that she was disbelieving.

"Donald, cut it out! I can't be THAT good... I'm barely moving!"

But Donald just laughed at her own foolishness. "Haha! Oh, but you ARE so good, baby! You're tickling my balls from the inside and you were driving me wild! Come on, don't be shy and let loose!"

That did it. At that moment, Fiona Robinson became truly an unabashed lover, proud of herself from head to toe, and the outburst of affection that ensued had only one outlet, namely Donald's welcoming love canal. She started with some gentle penetrations but, with momentum, she was shafting him in no time. She placed her hands on his chest, even going so far as twisting his nipples, and she began a comfortable ride the likes of which she never even dreamed of. Donald was incoherent, save for his hands that he placed on her shoulders to give her added support.

They were... one. When Fiona felt a surge of bliss cling to her, from her glans to her spine, she was aware she was shouting her pleasure but she could not hear herself, as Donald was hollering his own bliss, with a crack in his voice with each one of her thrusts. But, suddenly, she felt moisture tickle her navel and Fiona was transfixed by the sight of Donald cumming all over themselves. She had given him a prostate orgasm and, for a mere second, envied this feeling that would never be hers. Feeling tears in her eyes brought her back to reality. Also, seeing that Donald was settling down while her own penis was still hard at work, she decided that some loving discipline was now in order. After some added lube, Fiona resumed plowing his colon, with an added handjob for good measure.

Poor Donald was unable to beg for mercy... his lungs and his throat betrayed him. And Fiona called him up to action. "Come on, Donnie! I want the next cumshot on my diddies! They are being neglected! You hear me! Ne-glec-ted! There's more to me than my clit! Come on, now! Cum! And you better not sneak up like you just did!"

"Naaa..." but then Donald reverted to screams - pleasure and pain were commingled. And Fiona felt some heat between her legs... when the adrenalin will recede, she will probably also feel all that loving in the morning! Meanwhile, Donald's penis was steel in her hand once again, with his glans turning red-blue. And they were both moaning and screaming as one calliope of ecstasy. Fiona was in constant orgasm, a marvelous tingle all along her spine and she, at long last, heard from her darling the signal she was waiting for. "Cuuummm..."

She pulled out of his tushy to instantly smother his entire penis between her starving breasts and she milked him dry with a warm and gentle didie-massage. The cadence of Donald's bellows was slowing, he was finally settling down and... he started sobbing, overwrought with emotion.

He proved contagious. Fiona lunged herself at his neck to kiss him repeatedly, squishing her wet diddies on his sternum. But her own surge of emotion got the best of her and, soon, they were either sobbing together or channeling amazement and gratitude in hectic kisses where lips, tongues and teeth clashed with abandon.

Both knew they had to say something, but the words just would not come. Eventually, Donald gave it a try. "Fiona... that was so wonderful... I... thank you... I mean... wow!"

Fiona laughed softly with the melody of a siren. "Donnie, darling... it was wonderful... and loving. Thank you... six years ago you saved my life and tonight, you offer me the happiest and most romantic time..."

"I did not offer anything... we were both in this tango, as you once called it. Fiona, you are the most amazing lover I could ever wish for... and even these words sound shallow..."

So they both opted to finish their declaration of love with a long, magnificent kiss... using a language both their tongues understood.

However, where their love wanted to go, their bodies could not follow. After a shared shower where both made a conscious effort not to arouse one another, they cuddled themselves in the towels and wished themselves good night for the first time. All was perfect in their world.

Later during the night, Donald stirred awake and gingerly got out of bed for a bathroom break. When he returned, he just sat on the bed to gaze, in loving admiration, at the sight of his beloved Fiona soundly sleeping.

But, even all bundled up in the blankets as she was, he could not resist her for long. When he joined her in bed, he gave her a soft kiss on her cheek before slowly slithering down, under the sheets and towards her breasts.

He was startled by a taunting whisper. "About time... I was starting to think you were already bored with me." Donald was guessing a lazy smile on her angelic face and, to answer her taunt in kind, he bit one of her nipples. "HiIII!"

Donald then proceeded to map her entire breasts with his tongue, in long sloppy licks. Performing this in the full darkness of the blankets only added to his focus on his task. He guessed the curvatures, the chasm of her cleavage, the smooth ridge of her areolas and the fleshy ridges of her nipples. His only sources of distractions were Fiona's moans of appreciation, the feeling of her hands patting his back over the blankets and her twitching erection nudging his chest.

"Houuuuu! Donnie baby! This is greaaat! We are adding this move in our routine! How is it that you always find beautiful ways to love me so much?"

Donald stopped his surveying and crawled up the blankets. When his head surfaced beside her, he whispered with a contrite smile. "I'm making up for lost time, darling... and, to be transparent, you've broken me for at least another couple of hours, you sex fiend! So I'll just have to do my best while I return to our rain-check."

Donald, true to his word, returned under the blankets to map a new area. He let his tongue linger all along the chasm of her tushy, from the base of her sphincter right up to the top of her glans; and back; and then he swirled all around her perfect circumference. "Hmmmmm!!! Baby, I'm so happy to be your sex fiend! Haaaa! And... you... fan my flames pretty good! Houuu! Please, baby... please... don't tease... take me... just eat me up already!"

Donald surfaced, this time setting aside the blankets doing so, to admire Fiona in all her wanton, naked glory. "By your command, my love!" This time around, hearing Donald address her in this manner brought her a huge surge of joy.

It was when the surge receded that Fiona noticed Donald picking up the lube. "Donnie, baby... I appreciate the thought, but I'm pretty sure I'm wet enough for you toOO..."

Donald had literally clamped his lips around her glans and was now going down on her with agonizing sloth. He answered gibberish with his mouth full, quite on purpose, and Fiona could feel the vibe of him laughing all along her shaft. And when came the time, at long last, for his lips to reach her awaiting scrotum, Fiona was shocked to suddenly feel a lubricated finger inviting itself inside her rectum. She gasped so loudly, she almost choked.

Past that complete erotic surprise, both were off to the races. Donald proceeded to fellate her clit and finger-fuck her colon with perfect synchronism, constantly moaning his pleasure inside his sealed lips; poor Fiona was completely possessed, stupefied, transfixed, excited and, most of all, riding a tidal wave of ecstasy that made the preceding surge feel like a tickle. Donald was comfortably set between her legs and was keeping the same loving rhythm. That left Fiona free to buckle her legs, flail the bed with her arms, thump the pillow with her head and scream her bliss with total abandon.

Fiona then experienced a change in expression that surprised Donald so much, he almost lost his tempo. Her voice dropped to cavernous depth and she began a crescendo of "no! Oh no! NoooNoNoNo! No! NO! NO!!! NOOOOOAAAH! NOAAAAAAH!!!" She stiffened, her hands started furiously kneading the base of her shaft and scrotum and Donald, who had lifted his head to give her hands access to her sex, was suddenly shocked out of his wits: Fiona was squirting in big throbbing spurts. Donald found the reflex to keep his lips sealed on her glans and he bellowed in response, while drinking all of her offering.

They stayed tethered so tightly together, they were almost welded. Donald was completely amazed; he was scooping up all her fluids and was making sure that not a single drop would escape his mouth. In a sense, he was milking her dry. Fiona was settling down but remained incoherent, repeatedly whispering "oh wow" between breaths.

"Fiona darling... every time we make love, you push back the boundary of amazing. You truly are the most fabulous of lovers. I am so blessed... and you taste delicious on top of it all! Here, why don't you have a taste?" He kissed her softly, playfully letting her tongue scour his mouth, his gums, even his teeth. She was breathing very deeply through her nose and was barely whimpering an audible sigh inside their kiss.

"No no, baby... this kind of wonderful is all on you! Never... never before did that happen to me! And... and... I do taste good... Oh Donnie, Donnie, I love you so much! I'm so happy! Never let me go... even if I blunder and I want to... promise you will never let me go!" There was an intensity and some of her past aura of mystery in that request; Donald was touched... a little worried even.

"I promise, my beloved. I'm never letting you go, no matter what happens."

She kissed him all over; nervous kisses; big smooches; she was venting excess energy into this and, eventually, got a complete hold of herself.

"Thank you so much, baby... now, are you positive you're still broken? Because I would like to give back in appreciation..." she was walking her fingers on his chest and staring at him with goo goo eyes. When her fingers walked down towards his crotch, he tried to reply but his mouth was suddenly quite full with one of Fiona's diddies. Donald was unable to resist her and instantly sucked on her nipple while holding her breast, like a fleshy bottle, with both hands. On top of that lewd reward, he felt her hand caressing the vein at the base of his penis with unbelievable softness. Its healing touch was charging Donald's member to full potency and, when it became too hard to caress comfortably, she added lube on her hand to begin a slick handjob.

Donald regretfully let her nipple escape... but he just had to. "Fiona, this feels sensational... you're driving me out of my mind!"

"Shhht, baby... my diddies are cold... please keep them warm in your hands." And, after placing Donald's hands on both her breasts, Fiona lowered herself along his chest and slowly impaled herself on his member. She then raised herself and, while Donald's hands constantly cuddled her breasts and areolas, she started her lovemaking. "Oh, baby, this is so gooood! I'm going to milk your beautiful prick dry, honey... come on! Cum in my ass!"

Donald, as was getting to be the norm, lost his ability to speak. Fiona gauged his building climax by the pitch of his grunts and the strength of his grab on her bosoms. And she responded to his intensity in kind, always increasing the rhythm and thrust of herself in him. She secretly had set for them the goal of climaxing together and she was overjoyed to feel his throbbing in her colon on top of the tingle in her spine. She then clamped her sphincter hard on him to milk his bursts of cum and greedily keep them all inside her. When it was all over, she rested her head on his sternum to enjoy the miraculous sound of his heartbeat.

Both were at a loss for words and remained still, in a state of wonderstruck elation. It was a sudden urge that snapped Fiona back to reality and she planted a quick little kiss on his chest before retreating to the bathroom. Donald chuckled, followed suit and prepared a warm bubble bath for them both.

"Donniiiie?" Her voice had never been so soft.

"Yes?"

"I love you... and you make me very happy."

Donald mimed a kiss and entered the bathtub, waiting for her to join him.

---

The rest of Saturday was spent moving Fiona in Donald's condominium, on Henry Hudson Parkway in the Bronx. As they only had his Nissan Versa for a moving vehicle and since all the trips were bookended by lovemaking sessions, it was one of the most cheerful and least efficient moves ever!

---

"My God, Donnie, this is majestic! How long have you known about this place?"

"Pretty much as long as I can remember... mom insisted we try our hand at low-impact, high-cardio sports and cross-country skiing won the family over early on. Moreover, this has probably always been our favorite venue... and it's one of the closest to NYC to boot!" Donald and Fiona were admiring a beaver dam on Canopus lake from their cross-country trail. The weather on this Wednesday was marvelous, with a sunny sky, and Donald took a day off to spend it with his beloved, in Fahnestock Winter State Park.

"Any chance we might see a beaver?"

"Naaa... it's too cold today. The family is probably all napping in their nest or snacking on twigs."

"Oh well... I suppose we can't always have everything..." Fiona took a deep breath, as if tasting the crisp, clean and cold air of the Lake, and then relinquished the view "... all right... one last peak and we keep on going."

The outing was so far an unmitigated success. But Fiona soon ceded to wanderlust. "Donnie, why don't we take that trail on the left?"

"Because it's a little too rugged for beginners. Look at the plan: it cuts through the hills in between the loop of the lake trail."

"Then we ought to try it! It's not very long so, even if I don't like it, I'll be back on flat ground in no time! Come on, Donnie... you don't have to mother-hen me all day!" She turned left and proceeded towards the upward slope.

"Fiona, be careful! Cross-country skis don't have the fixations of downhill skis... you could twist an ankle, fall or hit a tree!"

"Then you better stay near to rescue meee!" Her joyful dare was already sounding distant, so Donald had little choice but to follow her on the expert trail.

And what had to happen... happened. Despite showing her the basics of climbing up a slope, braking and turning, Donald saw Fiona dash forward on the first steep descent they encountered, with a spirited "Weeeee!!!" ... and she missed a turn, heading straight into the forest. Donald heard her cheer morph into a panicked outcry and, inwardly cursing, could only coach her from afar.

"FIONALETYOUSELFFAAALLLL!!!" And he rushed to her side. Either by accident, by instinct or because she heard him, Fiona did indeed drop into the snowy ground, head-first, before she hit any trees or rocks. Donald thanked all the angels in the heavens as soon as he saw her move and, in less than 10 seconds, he had stopped near her and unclipped his skis. "Fiona... are you hurt?"

1...345678