Ambiramus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're not saying no?"

"I'd never say no, Cindy. But I'm still a man, consider myself relatively heterosexual, not particularly submissive, and... you know, there are still certain hang ups about the idea of being a bottom, even if it's doing it with a woman I really like."

She wrapped a hand up towards the back of my head, dragging me down to kiss her. "Where were you five years ago?" she whispered.

"Unhappily married," I replied, pulling her tight to me, "And being thirty at the time, and you twenty, would have raised even more eyebrows."

"Wait right here." She returned within a minute carrying her bag, opening it up and fishing out quite the bottle of lube. Noticing my grin, she explained, "Well, I use it to jerk off too."

Placing that on the bed, she moved back towards me, helping me wriggle out of my underwear before I slowly removed her black panties. Hands sought and found the cock of each other, gently stroking as we slowly lowered ourselves onto the bed, our mouths barely parting again as she ended up underneath me. I had to give those perfect breasts of hers some attention, and whoever her surgeon was should be thanked. I'd seen some horrific jobs during my time surfing the internet. Hers suited her body and frame perfectly, and by the sounds she made, she loved the attention.

Kissing down her body, I noticed her lift her head and smile, soft kisses all across her abdomen before I arrived at her stiff cock, not a single hair around her groin region. Her balls were around the same size as mine. I could see pre-cum oozing from the head. "Mark?" she asked softly.

"I want to, Cindy."

"Okay."

I didn't know what I was doing, of course, relying on what I'd seen in porn, and what Cindy had done to me the other morning, as a guide, in addition to watching her reactions. Grabbing the base, it amused me that our cocks were roughly the same. I think she was perhaps a little thicker, while I was a little longer, but it didn't really matter.

Licking it like a lollipop provoked a chuckle, covering her shaft in my saliva, circling the head with my tongue and tasting her pre-cum. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. "Will you swallow?" she asked. I nodded affirmatively before I took a couple of inches in my mouth. I enjoyed the gasp she made, immediately followed by the movement of her hips. "Oh god," she murmured.

I knew that teeth were a no-no, and that I should use my tongue. Feeling her fingers through my hair, I glanced up to see Cindy looking down at me, nothing but a grin. I perhaps took two-thirds of her cock before I realised, to take more, I'd have to do something else. "It's okay, baby. We'll train you on that later," she whispered, "What you're doing now will definitely make me cum."

While I did want to make her cum, I also wanted to get some practice, so keep the bobbing of my head nice and slow, running my tongue up and down her shaft at the same time. She always smelled delightful, and I was left thinking she'd even scented up her cock and balls. Remembering those, I made sure I started to give her balls a gentle fondle at the same time.

"Oh god, Mark," she moaned, her hips starting to move up into my mouth, fingers gripping my hair tight, "I'm close already, baby. God, I want to cum in your mouth."

I actually liked the sound of that too. I genuinely wanted to make her happy, and if making her happy was finishing in my mouth and swallowing, I'd do it for her. My head bobbed up and down faster, her hips moving quicker at the same time, looking up to see the lust and desire in her eyes. I managed a grin despite her cock being in my mouth. "Close, baby..."

I felt her cock start to throb, but the first shot in my mouth still took me by surprise. Moving her cock just enough that the other spurts filled my mouth, I swallowed down each spurt as quickly as possible, surprised that it wasn't as unpleasant as I thought it would be. In fact, while I won't say it was nice, it was something I could see myself doing all the time, if it earned the smile that was on her face at the precise moment.

Once she'd stopped firing into my mouth, I used my tongue to clean her up, making her hiss as I teased the head of her cock, before kissing back up her body, all the way to her mouth. I quickly found myself wrapped in her arms and legs. "Baby, that was wonderful," she murmured, "Sure that was your first time?"

"It was. But... well, guess I've watched quite a bit of porn in the last year and more. Never thought watching chicks blowing dicks would help me do the same thing!"

"Ever watched transgender porn?"

"Of course. There's a reason why it's so popular, right?"

"You watched it the past couple of nights, haven't you?"

I grinned. "Guilty as charged."

"Want to make love now?"

"There is one thing I really want to do to you first."

She smiled as she asked, "Oh, what's that?"

"I want to eat your perfect little arse first."

That earned one hell of a kiss from her, tongue exploring my mouth for a good couple of minutes, before she finally pulled back. "While you do that, you can get me nice and ready for your big cock."

She was rather excited as she turned over onto her hands and knees, shaking her pert little arse in my direction. Her cock was already hard again too. Considering she was ten years younger than me, I guess it wasn't that big of a shock she would be ready to go again quickly. Spreading her cheeks, my tongue gently tickled her rosebud and she moaned loudly.

"God yes, baby. Give it some affection."

"Even your arsehole is pretty, Cindy."

That earned a loud giggle.

Lowering her head to the bed, she seemed to love anything and everything I was doing, though impatience did eventually get the better of me as I soon poured some lube onto my fingers and her little rosebud, removing my tongue as I started to feel her up instead. Once she gave me the go ahead, I slid a finger into her. She felt incredibly tight, and that left me wondering how the hell I was going to slide my cock inside her.

"Once you've got three in me, it'll be golden, Mark," she murmured, "Nice and slow, lots of lube."

I'd obviously never done this with the ex-wife. I'd ask every so often, not even anal sex, just a little finger. But just brushing my fingers across her rosebud accidentally led to an argument and no sex. I eventually just gave up asking, and once our sex life dried almost entirely, well, I guess that explains plenty of what happened.

A second finger inside Cindy earned a soft moan, thrusting both in nice and slow. She started to stroke her cock again, running the fingers of my left hand up and down her back. "That's nice," she whispered, "Relaxing."

Given the go ahead for a third finger, I applied more lube to my fingers before giving her the third. She moaned even louder, starting to rock her hips back as I gently thrust my fingers into her. I assumed she likely had toys to use on herself, but I figured this was something you'd need to do anytime you had anal sex. Can't just go forcing a cock inside... unless you enjoyed the pain of it, I guess.

"Okay, Mark... Okay... Let's make love."

"Turn on your back," I requested softly, "I want to watch your face."

She turned around and kissed me, pressing her body into mine, as she moved her legs to fall back onto the bed with me between them. Having already lubed up my cock, she grabbed a pillow and slid it under her butt, spreading her legs, grabbing under her knees. "Take it slowly," she instructed, "It's not a pussy. Well, not exactly..."

Pressing the head of my cock against her rosebud, she nodded for me to push forward. I took it nice and slow, watching her face, surprised to see a mixture of concentration and pleasure already. I noticed her relax as soon as the head of my cock slid inside her, and I moaned at how tight she was. "Fucking hell, Cindy," I muttered.

"You like my arse, baby?"

"I fucking love it already."

Leaning down to kiss her again, I spent the next couple of minutes sliding in the rest, not feeling any rush to start fucking her. Just being inside her in such an intimate manner was enough. Her fingers were busy caressing my cheek and running through my hair, gazing into my eyes. Fuck, she was beautiful...

Feeling my entire length now inside her arse, she groaned and shuffled underneath me. "Touching my prostate, baby. Keep that angle and I'm going to cum like a fountain."

"Definitely want to make you cum, gorgeous."

Slowly sliding in and out of her arse, I learned that she did like a bit of dirty talk. She probably found me rather quiet, relying on my grunting and moans. Again, a leftover from my failed marriage. Cindy wanted to hear me talk, urging me to tell her what I was thinking, feeling, what I wanted. It took me a few minutes to come out of my shell.

"I love your cock, baby," she moaned, "Been too long since I had a nice thick one in my arse."

"You're my first, Cindy," I admitted, "Never had anal before."

"Oh baby, you've been missing out." She took my right hand and lowered it between us. "Stroke my cock, baby. Make me cum as hard as you will."

Leaning down to kiss her, I started to pump her just a little faster. Earned a few louder moans, her fingers digging into my back, feeling her legs loosely wrap around my hips. "Fuck," I groaned.

"Don't cum too soon," she whispered, before she smiled, "Though I won't complain to riding your cock later."

"I'd love to see that."

I removed my hand from her cock as I focused on fucking her, getting the right angle to provoke another of those groans that told me I was hitting the right places inside her. I only stopped to apply some more lube, feeling it get a little dry, before she ran her fingers down my back to my arse, the sign for me to start fucking her hard.

"Fuck yes," she groaned as I did what she wanted. Fuck, her arse felt even tighter. Then she moaned even louder, feeling her cock throb between us, and a hot liquid splashing against my chest, looking down to see cum firing from her cock. "Oh baby... oh baby, yes..." She grabbed my head, leaning up to kiss me, our tongues duelling again as I didn't relent on her for a second. "Cum in me, baby. Fuck, you need to cum in me."

Pushing her back down, I removed her legs from around me, spreading them and placing them against my upper arms. Raising an eyebrow, she smiled and nodded. For perhaps two minutes, I fucked her hard. Didn't wince a single time. Instead, she urged, begged, pleaded me to keep going until I finally came inside her.

"Fuck, I'm close," I grunted, "Cindy..."

"In me, baby. Bury your cock and blast away."

When the orgasm arrived, I was left thinking it was the best of my life to that point. I had no idea I could cum so much and it would just feel so powerful. No idea how many times I spurted inside her, groaning before I lowered my mouth to kiss her again, moving her legs so they were wrapped tightly around me. Only when I stopped thrusting as I felt empty did I stop kissing her, resting my head next to hers.

"Fucking hell," I muttered.

"Are you sure you haven't fucked a girl like me before?" she joked, "Because if that's your first time, damn, I'm in for a great time in the future." I met her eyes and chuckled as she caressed my face. "Mark, that was... worth waiting for since we met on Saturday."

Pulling out, I rested on my side next to her as she turned to face me. We made out for a few minutes, cuddling at the same time. I watched as the cum on her chest dribbled onto the bed. She joked that cum was also leaking out of her arse too, and that it's just something you get used to. What surprised me was that, despite quite the intense orgasm, my cock only deflated a little bit, and her fingers were soon having it rise to the occasion again.

Without a word, she gently pushed me onto my back, lubed up my cock again and happily slid down my shaft until my cock disappeared entirely. "Can you handle me finishing all over you?" she asked.

"Cindy, at this moment, you can do whatever you want, as long as it involves my cock being buried where it is right now."

She let her cock go and focused on just bouncing up and down on me. Her cock slapping against her then me with every bounce amused us both. Gently grasping her cock, she poured a little lube on my hand before I started to stroke her. She changed how she rode me so it made stroking her easier and better.

"Make me cum again," she whispered before leaning down to kiss me, "Love a man who wants me to cum so much."

"I love your cum face. It's very pretty."

She rode me in such a manner that she could almost fuck my hand at the same time. Given I wasn't going to cum again anytime soon, my focus was helping her orgasm again. I spent a lot of time watching her face and her eyes. She looked utterly delighted with what she was doing. Her arse was so incredibly tight, it almost felt like a vice at times.

It was a warm evening. Our skin was now glistening with sweat. Considering all the cum, we would definitely need a shower once we were finished. Her brunette hair was now stuck to her forehead, trying to blow her hair out of her eyes otherwise. Her cheeks were bright red. Her eyes focused on mine nearly the entire time.

"Oh fuck, your cock," she moaned, "I'll take over on my cock, baby. You just hold me upright."

She was soon pumping her cock fast, almost desperate to cum again. I pulled her down slightly, moved my legs, and started to pump up into her. It was the right thing to do as she moaned loudly. "Cindy," I groaned.

"Going to cum again, Mark," she cried softly, "Oh god..."

I felt warm cum land on my chest again, glancing down to see spurt after spurt of milky white cum land on me. I slowed my thrusts as she enjoyed her orgasm, smiling as she lifted her fingers to her own mouth before offering them to me. I cleaned them up nicely before she leaned down to kiss me. "I'm going to make you a cum addict," she warned, chuckling to herself.

"Maybe yours, Cindy."

Leaning down on her forearms, she kissed my cheek. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me and cum in me again."

Resting my hands on her cheeks again, we both got comfortable before I started to pump into her. The dirty talk ended as all she asked for was harder and faster. I relied on grunts and groans, finding myself further and further incapable of speech with each passing minute. Her arse was just exquisite. I had no idea how long this burgeoning relationship would last, but I was already hoping that this was going to last for a long time yet. And she seemed to like me just as much, so it seemed, and so I hoped.

She was in the middle of kissing me when I finally unloaded inside her. I groaned. She giggled. Four, five decent spurts again before I just felt myself relax back on the bed, Cindy relaxing on my chest. We were going to shower anyway so the cum stuck between us didn't matter. "Now that was some fucking great sex," she murmured into my ear.

"Where were you five years ago?"

She laughed. "I was at university, avoiding the dickheads who thought I'd be an easy fuck for... well, reasons, I guess."

Shuffling back until I was sitting back against the wall, she sat up so my cock fell out of her, before she sat on my lap. Caressing her cheek again, she closed her eyes and smiled. "I'm not used to this," she said softly, "I haven't dated in at least five years, but I have needs. Each time, I just felt... dirty... used to complete some bucket list fetish..." Opening her eyes and smiling, she added, "You're the first man in a long time who makes me feel... good. No, not good. You make me feel wonderful, Mark."

She cuddled into me, and we only moved when we started drifting off to sleep. After a quick shower, I changed the top sheet and blanket before we snuggled. I thought she would spoon, but she turned so her head rested against my chest, wanting to feel my arms wrapped around her. "I've slept alone nearly every night," she said, "Now I have a man who likes to cuddle."

"Particularly if it's with someone like you."

"You always this sweet?"

"I am with women I really like."

"I know we haven't known each other long, but... Do you want this to go somewhere?"

"Yes. Absolutely."

She was silent for at least a couple of minutes before she whispered, "Me too."

Drifting off to sleep before me, she moved in her sleep, cuddling tighter to me again. I didn't just want it to go somewhere. I knew, from lying next to her, that I was falling for her big time. I wasn't used to the feelings, in all honesty. I hadn't felt the feeling of falling in love in over a decade, and of being in love for at least a couple of years. It terrified me a little bit.

But if Cindy ended up feeling the same way, if she didn't already, then it would be worth it.

*****

A/N -- As I said above, sticking for a romantic feeling, at least for the first couple of chapters. Then their journey together will really begin, and it will be a lot of fun for them both.