Ambiramus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As I said, I want to marry her, settle down, live out our lives together. And I know she's already thinking about that too."

On Wednesday, I did take Cindy back to my apartment complex as there was one thing I had to show her that I hadn't shared with her just yet. I surprised her by not taking her upstairs but around to the garages that some of the apartments did have access to. Escorting her to the door, I opened it up, switching on the light. There was only a box of tools and a workbench, a few boxes of crap that I'd probably end up throwing out...

And a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R, painted in the traditional colours of green and black.

Cindy walked around it a couple of times before smiling at me. "I didn't know you rode."

"I haven't taken it out for a while now. Not since we met, anyway. I bought it brand new around three months after my divorce was finalised. I used to ride all the time when I was younger, owned an older version of the same bike, but Megan hated me riding, so once Natalie was born, I gave it up after a 'discussion'. I was always a safe rider. Natalie has been on the back a couple of times since I bought it. She's usually yelling at me 'Go faster, daddy, go faster!' Swear that child wants me to lose my licence."

"I have a garage at my place if you want to move it."

"I was wondering if you'd like to go for a ride one weekend. Maybe weekend after this one? Natalie is obviously coming over, and we're going to see my family, so we won't have the chance."

Her face lit up. "I'd love to."

"I have a spare helmet but not leathers. We can go buy you a pair. I'd rather you wear leathers, just in case the worst does happen."

She pressed her body into mine. "And where would you take me?" she asked softly.

"Somewhere down south I know quite well. Very private. Because, I'll be blunt, I'd love to fuck you outdoors. Bend you over and just..."

Couldn't finish my sentence as she grabbed my head, dragging me down to kiss her. She ended up pressed against the wall, turning her around, lifting her skirt and teasing her with my covered erection. "Fuck," she moaned softly.

"I'm going to fuck you senseless, stroking your cock until you just cum everywhere," I growled into her ear, "Before I fill your arse more than once while we're there."

I would have fucked her then and there. We were both keen, but we agreed to never fuck without lube. It was the only downside of having anal sex, it did take a little preparation, and I hated the idea of hurting her or causing her tremendous discomfort. She felt the same way about me, we'd always take care of the other. Turning her around, lifting her hands above her head and holding them there, she gave me a look as I kissed her again, reaching under her skirt and gently grasping her cock. "You're a tease," she whimpered.

Meeting her eyes, I smiled at her. "I know..."

"Going to make me cum?"

"Not yet. I'm going to turn you on, then make you cum when we get home." She groaned in frustration... then she smirked. "I'm going to cum so hard when we get home."

"I'll suck your cock so I swallow it all."

"You're a good boyfriend, Mark."

Kissing her softly, I enjoyed the whimpers she made as I teased her until I knew she was getting close. Then I pulled away, her brow already sweaty, cheeks flushed. I tucked her cock away before taking her hand, turning off the light and closing the garage door before leading her back to the car. She dragged me inside once we were back at her place, leading me to the bedroom. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I slid down to my knees, lifted her skirt, lowered her panties, swallowing her cock.

She exploded within a couple of minutes, swallowing some of her load, keeping the rest so we could share it. We stripped off quickly after that, Cindy getting onto her knees as I quickly lubed her up, then lubed up my cock, carefully sliding it inside her. To say we then spent the rest of the night fucking like rabbits wouldn't be far wrong. She ended up flat on her stomach at one stage, almost whimpering in tears, begging me to just fuck her as hard as I could. Naturally, I worried about hurting her, but she insisted, so I did what she wanted.

Couldn't remember climaxing harder, though due to all the fantastic sex I was now having, many of my orgasms now just rolled into one. Cindy loved it when I relaxed above her. "I feel so safe and loved at moments like this," she whispered. I'd nuzzle into neck, kiss her cheek, anything to make her laugh and giggle.

I didn't tell Cindy I was taking a half-day on Friday. I drove to work and basically sat in my office drinking coffee all morning, going over some paperwork, but basically passing time until I could leave. Driving into the city as soon as I could leave, I managed to find a parking spot in one of those multi-story car parks.

The florist I'd had send Cindy flowers a few weeks back was in between the car park and the office. I was amused when the lady behind the counter seemed to remember my order. Not wanting the same bouquet, she was able to suggest something better. "You love her?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied. Fairly sure I blushed too, "It's still rather new. Even worried it's quick, but when the heart knows."

"I've got something perfect for new lovers."

She wasn't wrong. The bouquet was colourful, fragrant, utterly gorgeous, and worth every dollar spent. Thanking her profusely, I strolled to the building where I knew Cindy worked. I hadn't gone sneaking about, I just asked where her building was. That's how I'd managed to send flowers originally.

Signing in at reception to grab a visitor's pass, the company she worked for had offices across the top ten floors, asked to visit the receptionist at the bottom floor of the offices they owned before moving on. Turning up with a bouquet of flowers gained attention from the lady behind the desk. "Who are you here to see?"

"Cindy Williams?"

"Go up three floors. Turn left out of the elevator and you'll find her eventually. Definitely going to make her day with those." Before I turned to leave, she asked, "Are you Mark?"

"I am."

"The girls haven't seen Cindy so happy the entire time she'd worked here. Now I see why."

"She means the world to me."

Riding the elevator up three floors, I turned left and was stopped by a woman within seconds. "Who are you looking for, honey?" she asked.

"Cindy Williams."

She pointed further along. "Just down there on the left."

Cindy was busy typing away at her keyboard. She'd told me what she did, though was always far more interested in hearing stories about my days at the shop than the days she spent watching numbers on her computer screen. She did wear glasses while at work, and I admitted to finding her even sexier wearing them. Only at certain times...

"Delivery for Miss Williams," I stated.

She turned, saw me, squealed, then burst into tears within about two seconds. Glancing around, I noticed heads popping up to see what was going on as I handed her the bouquet, though that ended up on her desk as she was far more interested in giving me a cuddle. "Sorry for crying," she murmured into my chest, "I love them."

"Good tears," I replied softly, "Are you available for lunch?"

"I am now!" she exclaimed, giving me one hell of a kiss. Probably not entirely office appropriate but I don't think she cared in the moment.

Asking me to wait, she hurried off, return with a jar of water that she could put the flowers in. A small crowd of women formed, so it was no surprise I was introduced. Cindy had talked about me endlessly so I had a small fan club. Cindy draped herself over me as we discussed what we'd do for lunch. Then her manager walked out, seemed to know who I was, and told Cindy to go home.

"What?" she asked, "But... what about..."

"You seriously turning down a half day?" one of her colleagues asked.

"You finished that report, Cindy. Anything else can be done on Monday. You're free to go," her manager added.

Cindy grabbed her handbag, the flowers, then took my hand, squeezing it rather tightly. "Bye, girls. See you on Monday!"

"Try to make it home before you have sex!" one of them called as she dragged me back towards the elevator.

"Want to fuck me in the bathroom here?" Cindy growled at me, "I need you right now, Mark."

"Um..." She gave me a look. "Got any lube?"

"I always carry lube. I do jerk off most days at lunchtime. I'm so damned horny nowadays thanks to you."

We ended up in a bathroom stall in the female bathroom, Cindy bending forward against the toilet, her skirt lifted up, her panties around her ankles, as I fucked her from behind. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she was loving the fact I was pulling on that too. I lifted her back so she rested against me so I could stroke her cock at the same time. "Oh my god," she whimpered, lifting her head so I could kiss her at the same time, "You'd better fill my arse, Mark."

"Long as you just cum everywhere in a few minutes."

We were not alone and the fact we were fucking would have been heard. I didn't give a shit. Cindy wasn't even trying to be quiet, begging me to fuck her harder and faster. She eventually came first, thankfully lifting the toilet seat, pushing her forward so she could at least aim in there. She moaned so loudly, feeling her arse clench me tightly, that set off my own orgasm, using one of the sides of the stall to keep me upright as it was one hell of an orgasm.

Cleaning up with some toilet paper, she turned and I kissed her softly, caressing her cheek as she gazed up at me. "Glad I made your day, sweetheart. Hungry for food now?"

"I am, though we're heading straight home afterwards so you can spend the rest of the day fucking me while I look at my very pretty flowers."

Pulling out my phone, I faked opening it up before saying, "Step one, buy Cindy flowers for guaranteed sexy times from now on."

Giving me a look, she burst into giggles as I hugged her tightly. "I promise you one thing, Cindy. It will always be like this. Your smile is infectious and your laughter is music to my ears."

Cindy didn't need wallet busting wining and dining, happy to enjoy a simple meal at a nearby pub. Sure, it was still pricier than anything further west, but considering we were sitting near the harbour, views of the north shore, the bridge and the opera house on display, I certainly wasn't going to complain. Though we could have spent more time walking about, she was eager to get home, so we walked back to where our cars were parked, no surprise we were in the same car park.

"Straight home then pick up Natalie later?"

"What time are you picking her up?"

"Half-six I reckon."

She glanced at her watch. "Enough time for at least two more loads in my butt."

I laughed. I couldn't help it. "You're incorrigible, Miss Williams."

"Because I love you, Mister Pritchard. I'll see you at home."

We managed not to break the speed limit the entire time. Cindy was a safer driver than I was, freely admitting to having a heavier foot than her, so staying behind her was the sensible option. Fucking in the bathroom at her work had taken the edge off our appetites for each other, following her into the apartment, where she found a vase for her flowers first before dragging me to the bedroom.

Undressing her slowly, Cindy doing the same to me at the same time, we ended up snuggling under the blankets for a little while, a lot of making out, but while we were both incredibly hard, I was happy just cuddling with her. She pressed her body into mine, asking me to hold her as tightly as possible. "Never let me go," she whispered.

"Never," I whispered back.

We did end up making love a little later, but it was so slow and tender, and it took so long for both of us to orgasm, that we had to get up, shower quickly and head back to my car so we could go pick up Natalie. Both of us definitely looked flustered arriving at my old house, Megan opening the door and laughing at us. "Fun afternoon?" she asked.

I couldn't help smile. Cindy blushed, cuddling into me. "We might have got a little distracted," I admitted. At least Megan found the funny side to it, which surprised me slightly

She smiled knowingly, probably remembering times distant past that we'd shared. "It's fine, you're not late. Come on in. Natalie is in her room as always. Want a coffee?"

"I'd love one," I replied, Cindy adding she'd like one too.

Natalie was excited to see her father as always, though even at ten years old, was surprised her father and new girlfriend were going to sit down for coffee with his ex-wife. She joined us in the living room as Megan brought a mug for Cindy and I, then a juice for Natalie and a coffee for herself. For the first time that I could remember, Megan and I talked for at least a couple of hours without a single disagreement. In fact, it was the first time I could remember that we laughed together. She certainly seemed to be in a good mood for some reason.

Leaving later, so we could get Natalie back to our place to shower and go to bed, Megan asked to speak to Cindy again for a couple of minutes. Natalie was in the back seat ready to go when she walked towards the car, taking a seat and remaining mostly quiet on the way back to her place. Natalie had a shower before she went to bed, letting us know how much she loved us as always, before I turned out the light.

Sitting next to Cindy on the couch, she turned to me. "Mark, how do you feel about your ex-wife?"

"Better than I did a few months back. It's nice we can talk without arguing nowadays."

The deep breath took my undivided attention. "She still loves you, Mark. You divorced her. She didn't want to divorce, of course. You fell out of love with her because of what she did. Despite what she did, she never actually stopped loving you. And those feelings haven't disappeared, even when you hated and despised her."

"Is that what she told you just now?"

"She obviously can't or won't tell you. She knew I'd tell you."

"If she thinks anything..."

"You're with me, Mark. She knows that. She's putting a brave face on things, but she's still devastated. When you were single after the divorce, she had hope that maybe you could reconcile in the end. Give it time, you might find it in your heart to forgive her and perhaps try again."

Scratching my head, I was just left confused. "So what does she want?"

"Nothing at all. But... Mark, I think it's obvious she's hurting. She's realising just how badly she fucked up. Seeing you with me, seeing you so happy, it's just a constant reminder of what she did, and of what she'd lost. To say she's feeling regret is an understatement. She knows what she did was her fault entirely." Cindy took my hand in hers. "She needs to hear you forgive her, Mark. Can you do that for me? You have me now. You can let all those feelings go."

"You like her, don't you?"

"I see enough to see why you married her in the first place. She made a dreadful decision, but should she continue to be punished for it? You did what you needed to do by divorcing her. You've now moved on with me. Maybe... maybe forgiving will be taking the high road. Maybe it'll give her the peace she needs to move on too."

"Will she tell me why she did it, at least?" Cindy nodded. Sighing, I ran a hand down my face. "Let me think about it. Truth be told, I am in a better place because of you, Cindy. Hell, I can't remember the last time I spent a couple of hours with Megan and didn't spend half the time wanting to kill her. Figuratively speaking, of course."

She stood up, offering her hand. "Follow me, handsome. I have plans for you tonight."

I had a feeling what might be on her mind. She'd been a fantastic mood since I'd shown up at her office with flowers. Soon the door to our bedroom shut, we were both rather eager to get naked, though I did wonder what was on her mind. When a certain grin formed I had learned to understand, I raised an eyebrow. "You have plans for my arse, don't you, Miss Williams?"

Stepping closer, she rested her hands on my chest. "I really want to fuck you, Mark," she whispered, "Would you like that?"

"I'll blow you first, then you'll last longer fucking me."

"Want me to..."

"Nope, it'll be my pleasure. Fuck me hard enough so I'll cum later."

Dropping to my knees surprised her. I usually blew her while she was lying down, or at least sat on the edge of bed. Rare that I blew her while she was still standing up. Then I turned her around and buried my face in her arse first. I loved eating her arse. She had to cover her mouth to cover her moans as I enjoyed teasing her rosebud.

Turning her back around, I easily swallowed her cock, used to taking her entire length by now, making sure I fondled her balls at the same time. Reaching around with my right hand, I continued to tease her arse. Sensory overload for my lover, no surprise she grabbed my head and started to thrust. "Oh god," she moaned softly.

I could suck her cock every day for the rest of my life. Not sure what it was about her except she always smelled wonderful, I loved the taste of her cum, even her cock itself was nice to taste, I enjoyed the feeling her hardness in my mouth, and the simple fact I made her orgasm made me feel good. When she started to thrust even harder, it was the first time she'd really taken control while blowing her. My finger ended up inside her arse, which turned her on even more. "Another one," she murmured.

Doing that did the job as she must have cum within a minute. No chance of me sharing that time, I swallowed ever single drop of cum that erupted in my mouth, ensuring she heard my rather audible gulps. Fuck, I had no idea cum could taste so nice.

Licking up and down her cock, I took her balls in my mouth for a couple of minutes as she calmed down, taking her cock in my mouth again, feeling her shudder. Taking her cock away, she bent me over onto the bed, getting me into position as I felt her get behind me, spreading my cheeks, her tongue finding its way to my arse.

Jesus, she had me moaning like a bitch within a couple of minutes. Cindy wasn't dominant, but she was completely turned on and seemed intent on sending me to heaven that evening. Resting my head on the mattress, I just completely submitted to whatever she wanted to do to me. When I felt her tongue actually slide inside me, the noise that escaped me had us both laughing. "Fucking hell, Cindy," I muttered.

"I'm so turned on, Mark."

Glancing back, I immediately turned around as, despite being as horny as she was, her cheeks were as wet as I'd even seen them. Holding her tight to my chest, we hugged for a few minutes. "Can't wait for you to just pound me nice and hard, sweetheart."

She giggled first. "I've been turned on since you arrived in my office. You do too much for me, Mark."

"Hush. I do everything for you because I want to. I love you so much I just need to find ways to express it. Now, are you ready to fuck me?"

"God yes."

Turning back and rest against the bed, I felt the application of lube, Cindy sliding two fingers into me straight away. She made me laugh as I knew exactly what she was aiming for. "Fuck!" I groaned loudly.

Shushing me, she giggled. "You'll wake your daughter!"

"She knows we have sex. She's not stupid."

"True, but I'm not sure she understands that your girlfriend fucks her daddy sometimes."

Feeling her slide a third finger into me had me begging for her cock within a couple of minutes. We both chuckled again as, while I always enjoyed Cindy fucking me, I seemed to be a little desperate for it that evening. I told her I was horny and knew what she wanted, happy to have her slide her cock into me and enjoy herself.

In the position I was, it was natural for Cindy to lean forward, placing her forearms next to mine, turning my head so I could kiss her, feeling her cock run along the crack of my arse. I pushed back more than once, eager to feel her slide inside me. "Please," I almost begged.