Ambiramus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love it when you're so eager, Mark."

"I love feeling your cock inside me, Cindy."

"I love you," she whispered into my ear, "I love you so much."

Then she slid her cock inside me. I groaned so loudly, I'm fairly sure I woke Natalie up. She wouldn't leave her room though, or so I hoped. As soon as Cindy had buried herself, she left her cock inside me without moving for a couple of minutes, before she started to slowly thrust. "Oh god, fuck me, Cindy," I moaned softly.

I loved feeling her hot breath against my neck and ear. Grabbing my hands, she held them tightly as she quickly built up a good tempo. My cock was a steel bar, and I knew I was going to cum hard just from how she was fucking me, feeling her slowly change the angle, aiming for that special place deep inside me. When her cock started to hit, as there was no missing the feeling, she had me whimpering for release. The first time that I even felt my eyes get moist when being fucked.

"Please..."

"I'll make you cum, baby. Don't worry," she whispered into my ear.

That's when she really started to drive her cock into me, earning more than one grunt. Fucking me even harder at the same time, I was soon making noises I didn't know were possible. Her fingers were looped between mine, handing my hands ever so tightly, the slap our skin meeting echoing around the bedroom. It was the first time Cindy had fucked me in such a manner.

It was fantastic.

"Oh god," I moaned, "Keep going."

"Are you close, baby?"

"I don't know. I think I'm leaking like crazy."

That's when she let go of my right hand and reached around to start stroking my cock. That had me whimpering again as I felt incredibly sensitive. She stroked me for all of a minute before I had the best orgasm of my life. That's how it felt at the time, anyway. It was so good; I think I may have even sobbed for a few seconds. It was enough that Cindy left her cock buried inside as she pressed her body into mine. "That's a thank you for the flowers," she whispered into my ear, "I love you so much."

"Love you too, sweetheart," I murmured. I'm surprised I could say anything. I felt like mush.

Moving her hands to my shoulders, she spent five minutes fucking me senseless. Having enjoyed an orgasm, I just let her use me for her own enjoyment. When I felt her cock throb and unload inside me, I almost sighed with relief, Cindy resting on top of me again, though she continued to move her hips until her cock softened enough that it slipped out of me entirely.

Lifting herself up, I managed to stand up and turned towards her. She was bathed in sweat, her entire body taking on a glow. Cheeks were flushed. The fire in her eyes was something else entirely. She wasn't done with me yet. Pulling her close, I kissed her deeply as my hand found its way to her cock. "I don't think I've ridden you before," I said, "Plus, there's a lot of cum on your floor right now."

"We'll mop it up tomorrow."

The advantage of hardwood floors, I guess. She had rugs everywhere, but none near her bed. I now understood why. Ending up on her bed, I might have been on top of her but we were both waiting for her to get nice and hard again. So I thought I'd do something that caused momentary surprise, kissing down her body and taking her cock in my mouth. "Oh wow," she whispered, "Mark, that's just been..."

"Cindy, you've done it for me before."

"I know but..."

"I want you hard so I can ride you. Call me impatient."

Took her a little longer to get nice and hard again, but it was a good excuse just to suck her cock again. I think she was finding all the physical attention rather overwhelming, so I kissed back up her body before I was at her eye level again. "Make love to me," she whispered, "I need you, Mark."

I knew what she meant, lubing my cock before getting her ready. She was easier to get ready than myself, so after five minutes, I gently slid my cock inside her. "This what you want?" I asked.

"This is what I always want, Mark."

I rolled us so she was riding my cock, the position I knew she really loved. Missionary was great. Doggy was fun when we just wanted a quick, hard fuck. But we both loved it when she rode my cock. It didn't take long until she was stroking her cock while bouncing on my cock, and I knew she probably wasn't going to last long before she erupted again. She was as turned on as I've ever seen her. Grabbing her hips, I made her squeal as I started to pump up into her, fucking her as hard as she'd fucked me earlier.

"Oh my fucking god!" she cried, "I don't want to work anymore, Mark. I just want you to spend all day fucking me."

"Fine with me," I grunted as I pulled her forward. Grabbing her arse, I fucked her harder still.

"Please don't stop. Please don't ever stop," she whimpered.

"I won't, sweetheart. My cock is yours forever."

She was still managing to stroke herself. No surprise she came all over me rather quickly. She kissed me hard, begging me to cum in her too. I warned her I didn't feel an impending orgasm, so she rolled off me and onto her knees. Despite cum dripping down my chest, I positioned myself behind her, sliding back inside her and, after leaning forward over her, rammed my cock into her.

The next whimper she released had me stop immediately as I thought I hurt her. "Keep going," she moaned.

Remembering what she loved, I sat back on my knees and had her sit on me against. Grasping her cock, I rammed into her as I stroked her cock. I think she was almost delirious, simply resting back against me. Looking down, she was smiling but I could see the emotion in her eyes. "I want to be your wife," she whispered.

"I know, sweetheart."

"Then you can spend all day fucking your wife."

Despite the fact I was still fucking her, I managed to laugh. "Will we fuck our entire wedding day?"

"I'll be nice and hard during the ceremony itself. Maybe you could fuck me just before our vows so I feel your cum leaking down my legs?"

Rolling her forward, I went with her so I was resting on my forearms, grabbing her hands like she'd grabbed mine earlier. Driving my cock into her earned a few moans, and I felt myself getting closer and closer to orgasm. Whispering into her ear I was close, I felt her purposely squeeze my cock buried inside it.

Job done, I came hard. And nearly passed out on top of her.

With it enough to roll over onto my back, we breathed in silence for a few minutes before I turned my head to face her. "You okay, sweetheart?"

"My emotions are all over the place, Mark," she admitted softly, "Because I've never felt like this before."

I pulled her close so she snuggled into me. "There's nothing wrong with any of the emotions you're feeling. I'm glad I help make you feel everything you are. Long as they're all good feelings. I'd hate to think I hurt you, or make you angry, though I'm sure I'll do the latter eventually."

Looking down and noticing we were both covered in cum, we agreed that a bath was probably for the best. We both winced lowering ourselves down into the hot water a few minutes later, laughing at each other as it was probably the hardest we'd fucked each other up to that point. Totally worth it, but fucking that hard did come with a price tag attached.

"I meant it, you know," she said a few minutes later, having relaxed in comfortable silence.

"Cindy, you think I'm not already thinking about it?"

"It's not too fast?"

"I'm sure many would say it is, but if that's how we feel, who cares what anyone else thinks?"

"Well, I'll wait for your proposal then. Whether it's next week, month or year, I won't mind. But you'd have to do something monumentally stupid to make me angry."

"Trust me, I'm probably capable of doing that."

She glanced back and saw my face, breaking into a fit of giggles as I cuddled her. The next day was rather sedate in comparison. Cindy cooked breakfast for the three of us, Natalie and I helped out where we could. The weather turned awful, nothing but wind and rain, turning very cool by the middle of the day. A good excuse to huddle under a blanket and watch movies all day. Cindy had a copy of nearly every Disney DVD in existence, so the two girls had great fun watching movies all day.

I'll be completely honest. I didn't mind for a second. It made my daughter happy, and it was another thing for her to bond over with Cindy. I kept them filled up with snacks and drinks. More than one bowl of popcorn. Cindy sipped at wine, a couple of sodas for Natalie. I hung around but Natalie knew such movies didn't interest me, and I'd get shushed more than once if I made jokes about the plot or characters. "Stop being silly, daddy!" was something she exclaimed more than once, though it was always with a giggle.

I made my daughter laugh. That would always be a win. Hell, sometimes she was laughing so hard, I had to leave the room just to dry my eyes. It was sometimes torture to only have her with me two nights out of fourteen.

Ordering in takeaway for dinner, we did sit around the table for that, at least. Natalie was excited about going to see my parents the next day. It had been a little while since she'd seen her grandparents, and the excitement increased when she learned my sister and brother would also be there, which meant her cousins would be present.

"Is Greg coming?" she asked.

"I mentioned it but didn't seem interested. I'll stop at your mother's tomorrow and see if he wants to come."

Despite being inside all day, barely moving at times, Natalie was still fast asleep on the couch by early evening. I always enjoyed carrying my little girl to bed. There'd be a time it would happen the last time, I just wouldn't know it. Cindy helped me as I placed her under the blankets. She woke up enough to cuddle both of us. As soon as we were back in the living room, Cindy hugged me tightly. "Okay, I can't not have your little girl in my life, Mark," she said, "So, that's it, you'd better not fuck this up, or I'll... do something drastic."

We woke early the next morning, chilling out until mid-morning, where we all dressed and headed downstairs to my car. I think Natalie could sense Cindy's nerves with every passing kilometre as she eventually said, "It's okay, Cindy. Everyone is really nice. Grandad and Grandma will love you."

My ten-year old daughter had a mature head on her shoulders at times.

Parking outside the house I'd once grown up in, Natalie skipped towards the front door, knocking loudly. I could feel how nervous Cindy was, her hand gripping mine tightly. My father answered the door, immediately scooping up my daughter and tickling her as he noticed me approach with Cindy. He figured out who she was rather quickly, introducing himself and asking us to follow him inside.

"My father's name is Gary," I said, "Mum is Sophie. Brother is James. Sister is Jane. Partners, nieces and nephews will be introduced, or happily introduce themselves."

Mum was pleased to see me as always, giving me a hug, before I introduced Cindy to my parents. Dad hugged her immediately, Mum a little cooler. I expected that. She had adored Megan, but since she'd broken my heart, I knew she was always going to be a little suspicious. Not saying Mum wasn't friendly, she was, but... you know how mothers can be sometimes.

The rest of the family was outside, James with his wife, Rebecca, Jane with her husband, Will. Introductions were made again, my brother joking that I was a cradle snatcher as Cindy was obviously younger than me by a few years. Dad made sure I had a beer in hand rather quickly, Cindy a glass of wine, Natalie already off playing with her cousins, so she'd be fine for the rest of the day.

Dad, James, Will and I hovered around the barbecue once the old man fired it up, sipping at our beer, chatting shit as always. I kept an eye on Cindy, who was already deep in conversation with my mother, sister-in law and sister. My sister seemed to love her already, and despite the cool greeting, Mum was warming to her quickly too.

"So... this is serious?" my father finally asked.

"Pretty much moved in with her already."

"Where'd you meet?" James asked.

"A pub nearer the city. She actually approached me. Said I was handsome but looked lonely. It was my first real night out since the divorce. Stars must have aligned that night."

"Well, it's been over a year since your divorce. Guess it was time to move on, right?" Dad stated.

"True. I was too busy wallowing in self-pity."

The adults sat at the large table as we ate lunch, the children at a smaller table. Cindy sat close to me, her hand resting on my thigh, almost being overly affectionate at times. I didn't mind whatsoever as we were not full on snogging in front of the parents, but I knew it was her way of dealing with the nerves. Once lunch was finished and we were tucking into dessert, Cindy cleared her throat.

"I've loved meeting all of you, but before we all get comfortable with each other, I feel I have something to tell. Mark loves me for who I am and I can only hope that, as we get serious with each other, that you will at least accept me for who I am too." She shuffled closer, so I wrapped an arm around her waist, feeling her hand grip mine tightly. "Mark and I met in a club in the city. You know Mike and Chris, his friends?" Everyone around the table nodded. They'd known them almost as long as I had. "I'm a woman but I wasn't born a woman. I'm transgender."

There was silence for a few seconds before my brother simply said, "Cool!" He leaned across the table and bumped my shoulder with his fist, giving me a nod of approval.

"You've got to give me hair tips," my sister added, "I just love your hair. It's so vibrant!"

My father cleared his throat and extended a hand. Cindy offered hers in return. "Welcome to the family, Cindy. Mark, you mess this up, and I'll have your balls. It's obvious to everyone around this table how much this little lady loves you already."

I looked at Mum, who smiled at us. "So when's he going to pop the question because it's obvious to everyone here, right?" she asked.

Cindy turned and buried her head into my shoulder, silently sobbing. I rubbed her back, my sister caressing her shoulder at the same time. "Her own father..." I said. I didn't need to add anything else. Three words was more than enough for them to understand what it meant to her. Hell, it nearly got me going. I loved my family, and I knew it was never going to be an issue.

"Does Megan know?" my father wondered.

"She does. To my surprise, they get on rather well. It's good. Our relationship is a little better too."

We had to leave by mid-afternoon to take Natalie home. Cindy found herself hugged by everyone. My mother's embrace upon leaving was beautiful to see, treating her like a daughter already. My father did the same thing, almost demanding that I bring her around more often. I suggested we get the two families together sooner rather than later. Natalie understood what we'd done, exclaiming to everyone how much she loved Cindy and that she'd be her second mummy soon enough. I had to pretty much drag Cindy and Natalie to my car, otherwise I'd turn into a blubbering wreck.

Pulling up outside my old house, Natalie got out and headed towards the front door. I turned to Cindy, meeting her eyes. "Best day of my life was meeting you, Mark Pritchard. Every day since then is proving to be the equal best."

"I can only hope I can make every day going forward just as good then, if not even better."

Megan greeted us with a smile, which was still something I was getting used to. Asking us if we wanted to stay for dinner was still a surprise, but Cindy and I accepted it. Gave us an excuse to spend more time with Natalie, Greg arriving home a couple of hours later, joining us at the dinner table as Megan worked away in the kitchen.

Cindy and I stayed around long enough to put Natalie to bed, while Greg disappeared to go play his video games. Sitting in the living room with Megan, she shared a bottle of wine with Cindy while I sipped at a beer, aware I had to drive.

"Cindy, can I ask a question?"

"Sure."

"How do you rate him in bed?"

I almost spat my beer everywhere. "He's fantastic."

Megan smiled, almost wistfully. "It was never the bedroom I had an issue."

"Then why did you cheat?" I asked. It was harsh. It had to be. Megan obviously got upset, so I moved across the couch, patting the empty space between Cindy and I. I think she appreciated that, sitting down as Cindy caressed her shoulder. "Megan, I'm past hating you. I'm past being bitter. Things are better now, but that the one question I still have. I wasn't a perfect husband, I made mistakes, but I must have done something..."

"You did nothing wrong," Megan whispered, wiping her cheeks, "I was bored. You had your job that you've excelled at all your life, our kids, your life in general. I was part of it but... I felt I wasn't at the same time. The sex was always amazing, our relationship was good, you did your best to make me feel special, but... I don't know, I felt like something was missing. Having an affair was exciting, illicit... It was just for me. I didn't even really like him, to be honest. Was the sex worth it? Not really, it was only worth it because it felt so naughty. I felt... alive, Mark. For the first time in years, I felt like someone other than a wife, worker drone, mother. I know that makes me sound horrible. I was horrible. I should have talked to you, suggested counselling, something... anything to make it better between us." She met my eyes. "But I never stopped loving you. I thought I could stop eventually, but it was just the excitement that kept me going. Then you found out, and I saw what it did to you, to us..." She looked at Cindy. "I look at what you two share now and just feel empty. This is what we used to have. Mark kept putting in effort until it just didn't seem to work. No wonder he grew disheartened. A marriage takes two people, takes constant work, but I didn't help at all."

"We all make mistakes, Megan," Cindy stated.

"I didn't make a mistake, Cindy. An affair is much more than just a mistake." She turned back towards me, taking my hands in hers. "Please forgive me, Mark. I'm begging you. I know there's nothing..."

I kissed her forehead. "I forgive you, Megan. I think I did long ago." She broke like a dam as she collapsed against me. Cindy smiled at me as she hugged her from behind. Despite the fact she sobbed against me, I felt good, like a weight was lifted from my chest. I now had a better understanding, which made me feel at least a little better. That would always weight heavily in the background, but I could forgive and eventually forget.

"She's changed you," Megan finally whispered, "For the better, I might add. I'm sorry, Mark. I'm so, so sorry."

"What's done is done, Megan. But... I'm willing to work on our new relationship. Meet me halfway, and we'll get there. You might be my ex-wife but there's no reason why we can't be friends."

"I'll be your friend too," Cindy added sweetly. Megan turned and hugged her just as tightly.

Megan eventually sat back, wiping her cheeks. "Jesus, I haven't cried like that in a while."

"Feel better?" Cindy asked.

"Confession of my sins. You were a great husband and father, Mark. I'm the one that threw our marriage away."

We talked about inconsequential shit for another half an hour or so before we needed to leave as it was back to work the next morning. Megan and Cindy shared a warm hug before the ex-wife hugged me. I was getting used to that again. The affection had slowly died during our marriage. "Just so you know, Mark, I approve of her," she said softly, "Got yourself one hell of a woman there."

"I know."

"Did she tell you?"

"Of course."

"I'm sure the feelings will fade eventually."