Ambiramus Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stunned silence before my father asked, "Really?"

"Mum, Dad, I was miserable, right?" They shared another glance and agreed. I held Cindy's hand tighter. "Cindy helped me get out of the dark times. Megan and I have also talked a lot too. She told me everything as to why she did it. I wasn't a perfect husband. Doesn't excuse what she did, but it helped me understand at least. And I've forgiven her. She's the mother of my children, and before the bad times, we had a decade where we were in love. It's difficult to forget, but I've forgiven her. I'd like you to find it in yourselves to do that too."

Mum stood up, motioning for me to do the same, and I soon found myself enjoying what everyone called a 'Mum hug'. "Okay, invite her to come join us. I'll warn everyone else."

"Thank, Mum."

Dad, my brother and I got the barbecue going later, sipping at our beers as the women chatted and laughed, sharing some more wine. Natalie was busy playing with her cousins at the same time, though would approach me from time to time for a simple hug, ensuring she got one from my father too. There were no non meat-eaters around the large table once we delivered the veritable smorgasbord of meat. Steak. Chops. Sausages. Ribs. All the meats one would wish to devour, alongside the usual trimmings seen at a barbecue.

Sat between Alexa and Cindy, it was rather obvious by body language alone how Alexa felt about me. Cindy had no problem being affectionate, but Alexa spent most of dinner eating with her left hand, her right hand being other engaged elsewhere. Cindy did the same thing with her left hand. Focusing on my meal was rather difficult at times. I'm fairly sure my parents knew but, as long as it wasn't overly naughty, they ignored it.

We didn't stay all night as I needed to drive us home, thankful I'd stuck to low-strength beer, something I usually avoided, joking I'd rather just drink water. Once Natalie was all tuckered out and ready for bed, that's when we needed to bid the family goodbye. There were plenty of hugs and warm farewells, and it was obvious the two families would get along rather well going forward.

Dropping Laura and Stephanie home later, Cindy and I walked them to the front door, more hugs being exchanged before we wished them goodnight. Alexa, Georgie and Emma had followed us, as they were going to join us for a couple of drink at our apartment before going home. I carried a fast asleep Natalie upstairs, the three girls watching Cindy and I wishing her goodnight. She woke up as always, saying how much fun she had, and that she loved us both.

Insisting the girls leave the car here and take a taxi home, Cindy grabbed some jugs and had a couple of cocktail pitchers prepared in a short time. I grabbed myself a bottle of bourbon, sipping at a glass as the four girls quietly talked and giggled amongst themselves. Then they grew silent, all four looking at me. "You're thinking something," I stated.

"We are, but we should behave considering your daughter is asleep in the other room," Cindy replied, "Don't want to risk sex out here in case she does get up."

"Which is a shame. I'd love to feel his thick cock inside me again," Emma said, surprised at the sadness in her tone.

"I'll need a wax in a couple of weeks, Emma. But I don't like..."

"I'll come with you," Cindy said immediately, "Emma, if he comes late, maybe..."

"Come to my house. I have everything we need there. I'll get him all smooth, then we can have fun." Noticing the look from Alexa and Georgie, she added, "You two are obviously invited, but it can't always turn into a gangbang or group sex. Not sure if he can handle that again so soon!"

"Oh, but Mark loves my massive cock, don't you?"

"You destroyed my arse last time, Alexa. Mike and Chris had a lot of fun laughing at me the Monday afterwards." I glanced between Emma and Georgie. "And I definitely enjoyed our weekend together. Cindy has already asked if I'd be willing to do it again. While I would like to, I'm not entirely sure it's a good idea."

Cindy took my hand, giving it a squeeze. "We've discussed this a few times already. Although I'm there, Mark knows what it feels like to be cheated on. The occasional threesome is fine in his mind, but something like that again? He's not sure. At heart, I enjoy making my friends as happy as I am, but the most important opinion is his." She glanced around. "I know that isn't what you want to hear right now, but we also have to be honest."

Alexa kissed my cheek. "I understand," she whispered. I knew she'd be saddened to hear what Cindy just said.

That being said, there was no missing the four of them wanted to have some fun with me, but with Natalie in the apartment, we enjoyed some drinks before I called a taxi to take them home. As the taxi drove away with the three of them, Cindy leaned into my side. "Guess we can have fun with of them another time?"

"If you mean something like we did with Megan, then... Yeah, I think I can handle that. But the more I've thought about having so many partners at once, I'm just worried we lose something between you and me. And I won't put what we have in danger, Cindy."

"Out of all my friends, who would you like to join us the most?"

"Alexa. There's something about her. A vulnerability where I just want to wrap her up in my arms, kiss her cheek, and whisper that she's safe and loved being with us. And I know how much you love her too, Cindy. She's like a second sister in a way."

She kissed my cheek. "And that is exactly why I love you so much. Want to head upstairs and fuck my brains out?"

"Cindy, sometimes you just come up with the greatest ideas ever."

Soon as we were naked, we tumbled onto the bed, Cindy swinging around so I could take her cock in my mouth, feeling her lips wrap around mine at the same time. While I blew her, I managed to find the bottle of lube and get her arse ready for my cock. With three fingers buried in her arse, she was soon thrusting gently into my mouth, and I knew she'd not be able to stop herself finishing in my mouth rather quickly. She'd jerked off in the shower that morning with me, but other than that, she'd been no doubt dealing with her increasing horniness through the day.

As soon as she filled my mouth with her cum, she spun around and focused on sucking my cock, slowing down so that it turned into one hell of a giant tease, her eyes gazing up into mine as her head bobbed up and down, her tongue driving me wild, her fingers gently grazing my balls.

"Fuck," I moaned softly.

"I love your cock, Mark. You know I'd do this every day for you."

"To be honest, I think you almost do."

"Well, let me finish this, swallow your cum, and then you can slide this cock where I really want it."

I lost track of how long she blew me. Ended up sliding two fingers up my arse and that pretty much finished me off. Had to cover my mouth to quieten down my moans as I filled her mouth. As always, Cindy made sure she made loud gulping sounds as she knew it turned me on. Turned her on at the same time.

Sliding up the bed to lie next to me, we made out for a little while, Cindy snuggling into me as always, wanting nothing more than my hands around her body, caressing her soft skin. I was rock hard within a few minutes, Cindy casually stroking my cock, doing the same back to her, letting the excitement between us slowly build as we continued to make out.

"Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"You make me so happy." I felt the smile form immediately as she giggled. "There, that's what I wanted to see. Want to make love now?"

"Hmmm... Let me think about it..."

She just about managed to haul me up so I was on top of her, feeling her shuffle underneath me, my cock poking at that tight little hole I enjoyed so much nowadays. Reaching down between us, she guided the head towards and inside her, moaning softly as I slowly slid inside her. Occasionally, Cindy loved nothing more than me just pounding her until she felt me cum inside her. More often than not, though, our lovemaking was wonderful.

We always loved looking down between us to watch my cock disappear inside her. We still hadn't recorded ourselves making love, but Cindy already told me that was one thing she would love to watch, my cock just pounding her tight little butt. If she thought it would look good, I just had to tell her all the time how great it felt.

"Please never stop doing this," she moaned as I slowly pumped into her.

I almost snorted. "Not going to happen," I murmured, kissing her softly, "Unless you grow tired of having sex with me."

"Never in a million years, Mark." Guess she figured I was worried as that was precisely what happened with my marriage. "Why would I want to stop something that feels so good?"

She loved it when her legs ended up over my shoulders. Well, more her calves, holding on them as I started to fuck her even harder. Her right hand ended up stroking her cock, moaning softly and she came all over herself within a couple of minutes. Leaning forward, I almost curled her in a little ball of body and limbs, managing to wrap her arms around the back of my neck, begging me to go harder and faster.

"Oh god," she managed to groan as I picked up the tempo of thrusts, "Fuck me."

"I'm close already, sweetheart."

"That's okay. Just wanted you inside me before we slept."

A slight flurry of movement ended up with her legs around my waist instead. Meant I could kiss her easier, slowly down the tempo again, slowly sliding my entire length in and out, watching her face light up with each thrust. Her mouth was hungry for mine, tongue playfully duelling, before my mouth attached itself to her neck. Feeling her fingers dig into me, her breathing growing rapid, I picked up the tempo again.

"Love you," she moaned softly.

Filling her arse a few minutes later, I rolled onto my back, taking her with me, feeling her snuggle into my chest as I cuddled her. We did need a shower, considering she'd cum on herself and it was now squished between us. Standing under the hot water, she stood just looking up at me. Enough that I had to ask, "What?"

"I'm just thinking, Mark. About everything we've done."

Taking her hands in mine, I asked, "Are you regretting things?"

"No. But I'm worried my friends might be hurt in the end."

Cuddling her towards me again, I asked, "So what do we do?"

Sighing, she admitted she didn't now. "Mark, Alexa is in love with you. She didn't mean to, but you can't control your feelings. She told me straight away. I told her it's fine. But how do you feel about it?"

"Flattered, to be honest. But what will you do about it?"

"After what you said last night, I think she's going to visit more often." That made me lean back, meeting her eyes, noticing the smile on her face. "Mark, I love her like a sister... Well, that would be weird as we fool around, but you know what I mean. She's been lonely for so long, looking for the right man. She was right, she's found him but he's with me. So, as I've said from the start, I'm okay with occasionally sharing you with a friend, as long as you're okay with it too."

"What about when I propose?"

"Nothing will change until we get married. When you do propose to me, I'll need to sit them down and discuss things. When we get married, you're mine."

Squeezing her hands, I said, "Cindy, I don't want to do anything that with affect us. Me and you. I adore your friends, I really do, but you are who is important to me. I get we're having fun, but once feelings get involved..."

She squeezed my hands in return. "Do you like Alexa?"

"Of course. I really like her, Cindy. She's wonderful."

"Then that's what matters. Let her love you like I know how she wants to. We'll both have fun with her."

Meeting her eyes, hers just gazing back at me, I finally said, "Okay, if you're sure this will work."

"It'll work. Trust me."

After we'd dried ourselves off and returned to bed, she cuddled into my side as always, her fingers running up and down my chest. Always found it incredibly relaxing. Asking about her friend coming on Wednesday, as I actually knew nothing about her, Cindy simply looked at me and smiled, letting me know I'd find out what I needed to know when she arrived.

Sunday was a quiet day as always, though we kept Natalie with us until the early evening, just wanting some time with Cindy, her and I before taking her home. We played some games, watched a movie, spending lots of her time sitting on my lap, cuddling with her father. Cindy would cuddle into both of us, Natalie eventually ended up being snuggled between us, giggling away as we tickled her. In those moments, I'd see a flicker cross Cindy's face, one I'd grown to recognise from the first time Natalie had stayed with us.

After dropping her off, I pulled the car up a few minutes away, turned off the engine, then cuddled her. She knew what I was doing and appreciated it. "Never gave it a thought until I met your daughter," she whispered.

"Marriage. House. Pets... Kids?"

"How do we do the last one?"

"We'll figure it out."

Cindy and I finished work on Wednesday in preparation for her friend to come around to visit. Cindy knew her well. I'd obviously never met her. Didn't even know her name. We were busy putting the finishing touches to dinner when the bell chimed meaning someone was downstairs. Buzzing her up, I opened the front door as we'd asked her just to wander in.

Hearing a 'Hello, anyone home?' from the front door, Cindy squealed and disappeared, returning seconds later with a brunette version of Alexa, if I was being honest. Tall, busty, blue eyes, utterly gorgeous. She blushed immediately as my jaw dropped, my eyes just drinking her in. Cindy smirked as I stood there, unable to move for a few seconds.

"Mark, this is Caroline. She knows all about you, Mark."

Wearing heels, she was actually taller than me, having to aim up to kiss her cheek. "Nice to meet you."

"You too, Mark. As she said, I know all about you." She looked me up and down. "Hmmm. And I can see why." She looked at Cindy. "He is as handsome as you said he was."

"Um, thanks. So... Has Cindy explained everything?" I asked as she took a seat, Cindy finishing off the meal. I poured a glass of wine for both women, grabbing a beer for myself.

"Want the rundown of who I am?"

"Whatever you feel comfortable sharing."

"Is it obvious I'm trans?"

"Not obvious at all. Cindy told me."

She smiled. "Well, aren't you just adorable. So I'm trans. Thirty-two years old. Lived as a woman for twenty years, one way or another. Parents accept me now, didn't when I first started to transition I can understand why it might be difficult, so we're in a good place now. One brother, one sister. I work as a paralegal. I'm bisexual with a preference for women. I have a nine-inch cock. Want to see it?"

"Show him, Carol. He'll want it inside him later."

"Hang on... What?"

"I'm teasing, Mark. But get it out, Carol."

Caroline didn't hesitate, standing up and lifting her skirt, her cock popping out and, as she stared into my eyes, got herself nice and hard. It was an impressive specimen. I think I might have licked my lips. "You think Megan will approve?"

"Definitely," I muttered.

"I've sent Caroline some photos of Megan and she knows all about her. Including what happened with you."

"Unusual an ex-husband would help his ex-wife in such a manner. Then again, Cindy told me you've been sharing a bed."

"Yeah, the whole situation is a little weird."

"Want to blow me? I haven't blown in quite a while. Cindy said you're quite good."

I heard Cindy snort. "I said he's fucking magnificent, Carol. Don't sell my man short."

"Caroline, while I'm flattered about your offer, Cindy and I have recently been discussing our life together. If you'd offered me to suck your girlcock a couple of weeks ago, I'd already be between your legs, as long as Cindy would have approved."

"I kind of do now, Mark." She squeezed my hand. "But I also understand why."

Caroline smiled at me. "I also understand, Mark. I'm guessing, in many ways, this is still all rather new for you."

"It is, and while Cindy and I will continue to have a little fun from time to time, our relationship is far more important, and I don't want to put that at risk by constantly having someone else in the relationship. You know Alexa?"

"I adore her. And, yes, I know how she feels about you too."

"Exactly. That already makes things a little weird for me. When I was with Megan, I was only ever with Megan. Now that I'm with Cindy, the fact I've had sex with others while being with her is a bit of a, putting it bluntly, mind-fuck. We grow up being told that monogamy is the right way, and all sorts of other stuff. I have to get over my societal conditioning and what's expected of me."

"Well, how about dinner and drinks, at least?" Cindy announced, "And you can get to know Caroline, and you can also tell her all you can about Megan."

"She will know I'm a transwoman?" Caroline wondered.

"Yes."

"And that won't bother her?"

"I've been inside her," Cindy replied, "Trust me, she'll enjoy herself completely with you."

Cindy cooked up a storm, the two women enjoyed a bottle of wine while I sipped at a beer. I couldn't help check out Caroline as she was utterly gorgeous. Caught me looking her up and down more than once, surprised to see her blush each time. Again, I think there was an outward confidence while there were insecurities inside. Much like Cindy from time to time.

Dinner was magnificent as always, conversation flowing between the three of us. Caroline had a wonderful laugh, and regaled us with a few stories from when she was transitioning. Compared to some others, hers was a better experience, her family eventually accepting she was a woman, and her relationship with parents, siblings and extended family was as good as ever.

After dinner and cleaning up, I called Megan. She picked up quickly. "Hello, Mark. Natalie is already asleep. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I actually wanted to speak to you."

"Oh. What about?" She paused a moment. "I miss you."

I sighed as it was entirely heartfelt. "I know, honey." I saw Cindy smile, taking my hand, as I used her old pet name. I didn't mind using it nowadays, and if it put a smile on Megan's face, then that was only a good thing. "Listen, I have someone here who would like to speak to you. Her name is Caroline. Remember how Cindy was going to introduce you to a friend of hers? She's had dinner with us tonight, and she'd like to meet you."

"Can I talk to her?"

"Of course." I handed Caroline my phone. "If you want some privacy, you can got sit in the spare room."

She smiled, taking the phone, hearing her say 'Hello' as she disappeared into the second bedroom. Cindy took my hand and led me back to the living room, immediately straddling my lap once I sat down. "I would have loved to see her fuck you, Mark," she said before kissing me, surprised at how passionate it was, "I'm not sure what it is that I love so much about it. Maybe it's because you always look so happy at the same time, in addition to knowing my friends just love being with you intimately."

"Guess Alexa will be visiting soon?"

"How many pictures has she sent you since Monday?"

"Quite a few."

"And Emma?"

"She's sent a couple too. Georgie just likes to text me. Cass... Cindy, does she have feelings for me too?"

"Remember that night at the club when she fucked you?" Nodding, she continued, "She text me the next morning. You made her feel so loved, so desirable, she confessed the very next day how much she already liked you. And if you're wondering, Melanie adores you but she's keeping her distance." Resting her head against me, she sighed happily. "Is it still awkward? It's okay if it is."