Ambiramus Ch. 09

Story Info
Mark and Cindy introduce their families to each other.
10.7k words
4.72
8.5k
22

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,319 Followers

"You okay, Mark?"

"I'm fine, Mike. Why?"

"You're looking a little... Hmmm, I guess the word is tender..."

I looked up to see a smug grin on his face. Chris was trying and failing not to laugh. "Good weekend?" the latter asked.

I leaned back, taking a sip of my coffee. "Cindy organised a little gangbang."

The two men shared a long glance before looking back at me. "Fuck off! Seriously?"

Grinning and nodding, I replied, "Seriously. Cindy, Emma, who you know well, Melanie, Alexa, Georgie and Cass."

"And the gangbang was of you?"

"Yep. Friday night, they spent a good few hours pounding me hard. After that, on Saturday, I enjoyed some time with them individually. Sunday, Alexa utterly destroyed me for a couple of hours." I sipped at my drink before smirking. "Ten inches between her legs."

"Holy shit!" Chris exclaimed, "And she fucked you with that?"

"Fucking nailed me, mate. That's why I'm still feeling tender this morning. Can't take that big a girlcock for as long as I did and sit comfortably afterwards."

They shared another glance. "So... Are you only a bottom now or something?"

"No. When I'm with Cindy, I'm generally not. But Cindy organised it with her friends. Most of them are, what do you call it, versatile? Switch? Basically, they like it both ways." I paused before adding, "I think I might have more than one girlfriend now. I mean, Cindy and I are in love. But there's no doubt at least two of her friends like me quite a lot too. But Cindy and I have already talked. I'm not interested in an open relationship or a poly relationship. Weekends like we just had? Sure, it was fun but I don't think it's something that would work permanently."

They shared another glance before grinning at me. "Glad you're living the good life now, Mark," Mike finally said, "How are things with Megan?"

"We text nearly every day. Cindy is trying to set her up with a friend or two, a girl like her who is interested in women."

"What about anything with you and Megan again?"

Shrugging, I replied, "I think it might happen, but I'll leave it for Cindy and her to decide. I won't say no... Probably..."

"So the relationship is okay now?"

"I've forgiven her. I think she needs to forgive herself now. She's been beating herself up for so long that she's almost afraid of moving on. Part of me honestly doesn't mind that I'm still a shoulder for her to lean on."

"You're far too fucking magnanimous at times, Mark. If my ex-partner showed his face at mine again, the police would find him buried in the backyard."

Chris and I chuckled at that. "Honestly, mate, what you went through was worse than me. Megan cheated on me with one guy for a couple of months. Richard was fucking around on you nearly the entire time."

"So, you now have girlfriends. When's the big family gathering?" Mike wondered.

"Natalie is with us this weekend, so it'll be a sedate weekend in comparison to the weekend just gone. Next time I have Natalie, we're going to take Cindy's mother and sister to meet my family on Saturday afternoon for dinner. Alexa, Emma and Georgie are going to join us. Cass is working while Melanie

isn't interested in that just yet. She's more about just having fun with us than letting feelings develop."

It was a quiet couple of weeks for Cindy and I, particularly in comparison to the weekend just gone. We made love every night as always, but it had an air of domestic bliss more than anything. We just loved being around each other. Waking together every morning. Showering together. Sometimes fooling around, sometimes just cleaning ourselves and getting ready for the day. Cindy loved to be in control of the kitchen. Having learned that, I helped keep the apartment clean. Even at my bachelor pad, I'd kept it neat and tidy. It just lacked life.

Every evening, we'd be in the door at roughly the same time. She finished work later, so I would go to the gym before going home. Cindy cooked dinner, I would help, we'd eat, clean up, relax, make love, shower, then go to sleep.

We enjoyed dinner with Megan and the children again on Friday night, though we didn't stay the night. Did I find Cindy and Megan kissing rather heavily a turn on when we left? I did. Did Megan feel my cock press into her when she kissed me? The colour to her cheeks and almost desperation in her eyes for me to stay nearly had me suggesting to Cindy we stay the night.

"Soon," I whispered, "But... You know..."

"Megan, we're good friends now, or so I hope," Cindy added.

Megan smiled. "You are. It's nice having friends again." Many of the friends we'd shared as a couple had deserted her, and when I'd gone through my dark days, they'd done their best to reach out, but I hadn't really responded. I'd got back in touch with a few of them, but it was tentative at best.

Cindy absolutely adored Natalie. I felt like a third wheel from time to time, though I was glad my daughter had someone to bond with again. My son, Greg, was always invited to come along too. He'd always have a place to sleep over at our place but he was close to sixteen and would likely start part-time work. He spent most of his time with his friends, whether gaming on-line or gaming at one of their houses. From what Megan told me, their relationship had improved significantly.

The next weekend we had to ourselves, Cindy and I agreed that we'd do absolutely nothing except laze around the apartment, except we might head out for lunch or dinner on the Saturday. It meant nothing more than keeping warm and comfortable, though Cindy looked sexy even in a loose top and tracksuit bottoms. She'd forego underwear, so at least I could easily tell when she got horny.

I made sure that my entire focus that weekend was on her. I cooked dinner Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. I pampered her all the time otherwise, practically acting like her servant. Whatever she wanted, within reason, I did for her. She figured out what I was doing on Friday night, so she ensured that my cock spent a lot of its time in her mouth or butt. Fairly sure that was doing me a favour at the same time, but she couldn't stop smiling as we made love a few times each day.

The next week was when Cindy started to show some nerves about the upcoming family gathering. She'd already met my family, spoke to my mother and sister at least once a week, while we spoke to her mother and sister at least twice a week on the phone. But the meeting of families was a big thing, add to that Natalie would be there, Megan informing me on the Monday that Greg wanted to go too but would be busy, and that three of our friends would also be joining us. I knew that was going to spark conversations, particularly as Cindy and I spoke to Alexa every night, and she'd started texting me privately, though Cindy remained completely aware of what she was sending me. Nudes and videos, but also very sweet messages. Cindy had no problem with any of it, knowing how Alexa felt about me.

Collecting Natalie on Friday night again, we enjoyed dinner with Megan and the children. Natalie was still oblivious to the new dynamics, but Greg had figured it out. Once Natalie happily returned to her bedroom, he rather bluntly asked, "Dad, are you sleeping with Mum again?"

Megan blushed brightly. Cindy started giggling. I took a sip of my drink. "It's awkward, Greg. I'm sure you've noticed your mother and I are getting on much better."

"Dad, Mum's still in love with you." Megan stared at him, wide-eyed, but I could see the shimmer of tears building quickly. Cindy stopped giggling, taking her friend by the hand. "It's true, Mum. I'm not blind. I know what happened between you and Dad. It's obvious he's forgiven you for it, and despite the fact you're now divorced, I know how much you still love him. And it's obvious Dad still has at least some feelings for you too."

"You have a rather astute son there, Mark," Cindy said.

"Do you still love him, Mum?" Megan nodded immediately, wiping her cheeks. To my surprise, Greg got up, walked around the table, and hugged his mother. "I'm sorry," he said softly.

"I am too," she whispered back.

He hugged her for a long time, Megan getting to her feet, realising how tall my son now was compared to his mother. It was a beautiful moment, Cindy moving to sit next to me. By the time they pulled apart, my son needed to wipe his eyes. "I'm sorry, Mum."

She shushed him. "You've done nothing wrong, Greg. Nothing wrong at all. But I needed that. Thank you."

"I love you, Mum."

I couldn't help smile at those four words, unsure when Megan would have heard them before. She nearly broke down again, managing to return her love for him as they hugged again. Cindy cuddled into me, hearing her quietly cry to herself for a couple of minutes. She was more than aware of everything. Greg hugged me and Cindy before he returned to him room, Cindy hugging Megan as I walked away to ask if Natalie was ready to join us. Excited as always, Cindy took her by the hand, leading her to the car.

"We raised two good children," I said, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Mark. I needed to hear that from him. Our relationship hasn't been the best for a few years now."

"Still interested in meeting a friend of Cindy's?" She grinned and nodded. "Cindy will probably give you her phone number first so you can talk on the phone before agreeing to meet. As you can imagine, it's not always that simple."

"If she's anything like Cindy, I'm sure I'll adore her rather quickly."

Smiling, I hugged her. "Thank you."

"No, Mark. I don't know what to say or do most of the time you're here nowadays. You've changed so much, all for the better. And I think she's played a large part of that too."

"You've changed too, Megan. You're happier."

"Because you're back in my life, Mark," she whispered, "That's all I ever wanted."

Leaning back, I cupped her cheek, watching her eyes close but her lower lip tremble. "I know it's difficult, Megan. Sometimes I think I should just..."

"No. Don't. I can handle it. But you'd better go. Give Cindy my love." She paused a moment and met my eyes. "When you marry her, can I come to the wedding?"

"You'd want to?"

"Yes," she stated adamantly, "If you don't think that's too weird."

"If there are rules, then fuck them. If you want to come, I'm sure Cindy won't mind." I paused a moment. "Natalie is turning eleven soon. Why don't we do a thing with the families? I mean mine and Cindy's, but you come join us."

"What about your parents?"

"I'll talk to them."

"My parents still love you like a son, Mark, but they understand why you don't see them anymore."

"They're invited too."

Cindy and Natalie joined our side. "Are you happy, Mummy?" Natalie asked, "You're smiling a lot more."

"I am, beautiful. Daddy and I are just talking."

"Daddy, Cindy said we're going to see Nan and Pop tomorrow, and I'll be meeting her parents too."

"That's what we are doing, munchkin. And on your birthday, Mummy, Grandad and Grandma will be coming to my old home too."

"Really?"

I glanced at Megan, wrapping an arm around her waist, wrapping my other arm around Cindy. "Really," I replied, "We're going to be a big family. It will be strange to start with, but we'll make it work."

I was almost poleaxed by an excited ten-year-old as she hugged me. "You'd better go, otherwise you'll end up staying here," Megan said, "I'll see you on Sunday night."

After putting Natalie to bed back at our apartment, I was sitting alone on the couch when Cindy joined me. She had a bottle of bourbon, a bucket of ice, and two small glasses. Kissing my cheek, she poured us a drink each as I leaned forward, running a hand over my head. "Cindy, I feel awful," I admitted, "I know what she did, but I have a heart. I'm empathetic. I care. And I hate seeing her like that now. The hate is gone, and now I remember the good times we had." I turned to look at her. "Thank you for helping me."

She kissed my cheek. "It's because I love you."

"I love you so much, it scares me sometimes." Taking her hand as we sipped at our drinks, I added, "Have you spoken to your friend?"

"She's going to come around for dinner on Wednesday night. You'll like her, Mark. She's so adorable. And Megan will love her." She kissed my cheek again. "You genuinely want her to be happy, don't you?"

"She punished herself long enough. I'm not someone who will hate all my life. During that year and more after our divorce, I was bitter, full of hate, and it consumed me. I didn't like who I was. I hate that sort of negative energy. Honestly, Cindy, meeting you changed my life for the better." I didn't realise she was crying until I heard her quiet sobs. Placing my glass down, I turned and held her in my arms. I added softly, "Sorry for making you cry."

"I do because I'm in love with such a good man with an even better heart."

"Natalie was too young to really understand how her father was coping. I managed to put on a façade for her she believed. Greg saw through it, of course. And I treated Megan like shit. Many would say it was deserved, but I could have been a better man about things. The fact she still loves me after all that speaks volumes about her, but also the love she did and does still have for me." I sighed and felt myself sag. "I now understand why she did it but, if we'd been more clued up, we could have done something about it. Though that would have meant not meeting you. I call that fate." I took a deep breath. "Cindy, I want to spend my life with you. I know that at heart."

She hugged me tighter. "I love you," she whispered.

As soon as our bedroom door was shut, Cindy leapt on me, practically tearing my clothes off before pushing me back on the bed. Straddling my lap, she reached over to grab lube as I attacked her breasts with my mouth, taking one of her hard little nipples in my mouth, nibbling at such as each one as she focused on lubing up my cock and her arse.

Once she was ready, I felt the tip of my cock press at her tight little hole, moaning softly as I slowly slid inside her, and after only a couple of seconds, I was buried. "Fuck," I groaned.

"Mark, can I be honest about one thing?"

"Of course."

"This feeling right now is why I don't want to change anything more about me." I smiled as I met her eyes. "Feeling you like this, knowing the orgasm I'm going to have soon, nothing will replace it."

Reaching to caress her cheek, she leaned down to kiss me. "Remember, Cindy. In my eyes, you are the most beautiful woman on Earth," I whispered, "With quite a large clit."

She burst into a fit of giggles, relaxing on my chest as I cuddled her. "Wish I'd met you so long ago, Mark. We could have spent so many happy years together already."

"We've got the future, sweetheart. Long life together yet."

We made love until we enjoyed an orgasm. I'd never tire of feeling Cindy cum all over me as she rode me. I had mentioned getting rid of my chest hair. The thought horrified her, telling me in no uncertain terms that my chest hair made me 'more masculine' and therefore it was to stay. Back and butt was fine to keep hairless. Chest was a no. And she still preferred my 'sexy stubble' over being clean shaven.

Far as she was concerned, anything that made me more of a man, in her eyes, was a good thing.

Natalie was in a great mood the next morning as she helped Cindy make breakfast. Watching my daughter bond so closely with my girlfriend was delightful. Cindy quite obviously adored her in return. No, not just adored. Cindy loved her to bits, and Natalie returned that love. We played games until lunchtime, only eating a sandwich each, before we got ready to head out.

I drove us to Cindy's old home. Taking Natalie by the hand, we led her to the front door, where Laura greeted us. She leaned down to introduce herself. "Hello, I'm Laura, Cindy's mother. Who are you?"

"I'm Natalie," my daughter replied shyly.

Laura hugged her immediately. Cindy leaned into me, wrapping my arm around her waist. Taking her hand, Laura led her inside, where Stephanie was waiting to meet her. Introductions were made, Stephanie getting down to one knee to hug her. Laura had to wipe her cheeks, Stephanie was overcome as well. "I'll make sure you see her as often as possible," I said.

"We'll come visit you too. We should do that more often, but I guess we're all bad at keeping in touch, physically at least."

Introductions out of the way, the girls grabbed their things, piling into my car for the drive over to my parents' place. Cindy was in contact with her friends, organising it so we'd all arrive at the same time. Laura knew they were coming, amused at the fact I'd be showing up with Cindy and who she called 'my other girlfriends'. Wasn't quite like that, but would probably look like it.

Alexa arrived with Emma and Georgie, and after we'd organised ourselves, I led the way to the front door. "We're here!" I called out as I opened the front door. Mum and Dad insisted it would always be home, so I could come and go as I pleased, within reason. Mum appeared from the kitchen, Natalie running towards her, her grandmother giving her a tight hug as always. Dad appeared from outside, stopping as he took in the small group I was leading.

Gathering outside, introductions were made. First, Laura and Stephanie, as they were Cindy's relatives and, more than likely, future relations. Mum and Laura bonded within seconds, Stephanie being taken under the wing of my siblings. Then it came to introducing Alexa, Emma and Georgie.

My father was immediately smitten by Alexa. Considering she was a tall, buxom goddess, I could understand why. Georgie and Emma, being as friendly as I knew, immediately made friends with the family. Laura and Stephanie already knew them, so they spent time getting to know my family, while Natalie found herself centre of attention. Finding myself alone with Cindy, I whispered in her ear about nookie in my old bedroom. My mother overhead. "Your old room isn't a bedroom anymore," she stated, "If you need to get something out of your system, there's always the bathroom."

Everyone figured out without being told that Alexa, Emma and Georgie were transgender women, the same as Cindy. It wasn't a problem as no-one made an issue. One or two questions at most, simply out of curiosity, before the topic of conversation moved on. Heading inside to grab drinks for a few people, Mum and Dad did follow me inside and I figured I was about to be interrogated.

"Mark, one question. It seems that Alexa really likes you too," Dad started to say.

"I'm with Cindy, Dad. But I don't know how to explain it."

"Keep it simple then," Mum suggested.

I poured Mum a glass of wine, passed Dad a bottle of beer, taking one for myself, before we gathered in the living room. Cindy noticed us and figured we were having a private conversation, but I gestured for her to come join us. She sat next to me, taking my hand in hers. "Okay, Cindy and I are together, that much is obvious. Cindy has five close friends, three of them here today. You can see they're lovely women but..."

"We've all had problems meeting a good man," Cindy said, picking up the story, "Your son is wonderful. I love him to absolute bits. Alexa is in love with him too." That made me glance at her in surprise. I knew she loved me, but not in love with me. "Emma has pretty much fallen for him too. Georgie adores him. Cass is asking me constantly about meeting up together again. So I'm sure you're wondering how it will work?"

"I've heard about open and poly relationships," Mum admitted, "I didn't think that was your thing, Mark?"

"It isn't. This is just a unique situation."

"Mark and I are together but... um... Do you need to know about his private life?"

My parents shared a glance and laughed. "No, I guess we don't."

"One thing," I added, "Megan and I..." Their faces clouded over. "Wait, look, I know how you guys still feel after what happened. But what you don't know is that Megan and I are now in a really good place. So on Natalie's birthday, the idea is that she'll spend the morning with Megan and then she'll come here with Natalie."

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,319 Followers