Ambiramus Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up. I want to be on my knees while I blow you."

I loved seeing Cindy on her knees, just waiting for me to get naked before she could wrap her soft lips around my cock. I felt rock hard in that moment before I felt those lips wrap around my shaft, gazing up at me with her gorgeous eyes, wanting nothing than to please me in that moment. She teased me to start, lightly running his tongue up and down my shaft, around the head of my cock. Down to my balls, she ran her hands up and down my thighs to my butt, giving each cheek a gentle squeeze as her mouth finally took in my cock and lowered down.

"Fuck," I moaned softly.

Her eyes lit up with love as her head slowly bobbed up and down. I couldn't help smile as I knew this was going to be a slow and drawn out blowjob. Maybe she was also thinking about a lot of things recently and she needed to find her place within all our relationships again. We talked all the time, but perhaps I needed to talk to her what I'd just talked to Emma and Georgie about.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, feeling Cindy's nose bump into me as she'd swallowed my entire length. She was always ever so pleased herself when doing so. What surprised me is that her hands never moved down to play with herself. "Stroke yourself, sweetie," I whispered.

"No," she replied, taking my cock from her mouth, "I want to cum with you inside me tonight."

"Going to return the favour?"

She shook her head. "I need you tonight, Mark. I need you more like that going forward."

Meeting her eyes, I think we were almost on the same wavelength. Swallowing my cock, her head started to bob up and down faster, feeling her lips wrap even tighter around the shaft. Her tongue drove me wild. I felt myself shudder more than once. Her hand never went near my cock, either stroking my legs or giving my arse a gentle squeeze.

Running my fingers through her hair, her eyes rarely ever moved away from looking into mine. I probably stood there with half a grin on my face the entire time. Every day, I'm sure I fell a little more in love with her, found her a little more beautiful, aware of just how close we were nowadays. I could tell her anything, as much as she could tell me. There was no-one on the planet I now trusted more.

"Cindy," I whispered, and she knew I was getting close. I felt myself smile as I just had to ask, "Going to swallow?"

The moan she released was the answer, head now bobbing up and down in desperation to make me cum. Continuing to stroke her hair, her eyes were starting to glisten. I knew how emotional she could get at times, but I think telling her I was looking at rings had brought it closer to reality. Saying I wanted to marry her was one thing. Actually doing it was an entirely different prospect altogether.

"Sweetheart," I groaned, feeling myself close to erupt. Her eyes were now boring into mine, almost begging me to just cum and give her what she wanted. I shuddered again, as everything she was doing with her mouth, tongue and hands was driving me wild. I'd had plenty of blowjobs over the years and, hand on heart, Cindy was just the best I'd had. Her desire and enthusiasm alone was what made it feel so great. Add to that a real talent for sucking my cock...

She squealed as the first spurt hit the back of her throat. Carefully clutching her hair, she almost smiled as she swallowed all of my cum. Every single drop. Keeping her lips sealed, she made sure I had nothing left to give before she finally removed her lips, though only so she could use her tongue to lick up and down my shaft again, ensuring it was entirely clear of any cum.

Sitting back on her knees, she looked up at me with a satisfied smile. Carefully lowering myself down, I pulled her into my body as I kissed her. Her tongue was playful as ever, both of us smiling, neither wanting to break the kiss. She was still hard, feeling her cock pressing into me, but apart from giving it a few gentle strokes, she didn't seem to want any attention on her that night.

"You sure?" I had to ask.

"I know you love sucking my girlcock, Mark. Tonight, my focus is just on you." She kissed me again... Then she hugged me tightly as I felt her shudder. "I always believed, but just hearing you say you went shopping for one," she whispered.

"I'm going to meet you at the end of that aisle one day soon, sweetie," I whispered back.

Standing up and offering my hand, Cindy wanted to be on her back. With her arse still lubed up and ready, all I need to do was get hard again, which would take barely a few minutes, and lube myself up. Still, I spun her over and lowered my mouth, making her giggle as my tongue attacked her rosebud. The lube was flavoured. I'd eaten her arse plenty of times without it by now, the lube simply added a different taste.

Head buried in the pillows, Cindy couldn't stop moaning nor squirming at what I was doing with my tongue. Removing it and sliding in a couple of fingers had her slowly pushing back against me. I knew she was now incredibly turned on and just plain horny. She was desperate for me to make love to her, but she loved the teasing as much as I did. Sometimes, the sense of anticipation was almost as good as the act itself.

As soon as I felt hard again, I applied a little more lube to each of us before lifting her up easily and putting her on her back. She grinned, opened her legs wide, as I slid a pillow under her lower back. Pressing against her, she gasped as the head of my cock slipped inside her. Even with lube, preparation and after making love so often, she was still as tight as that first time.

"That's it, baby," she whispered, "It's home where it should be."

I didn't reply, just focusing on how warm and welcoming she felt as always, her arsehole tight as ever around my shaft as I sank deeper inside her until I was at the base. I stopped, letting her shuffle slightly to get comfortable, her fingers running up my arms to my back as I leaned down to kiss her. Starting to gently thrust, she looked down between our bodies to see my cock disappearing inside her. Whenever I was on my back, I loved watching it.

Taking her cock in hand, she started to stroke herself. Within a couple of minutes, she was moaning softly, her body moving in a manner that told me she was already close to orgasm. I kissed her again, loving the moan she released as I picked up the tempo of my thrusts, feeling her fingers move faster and faster on herself, desperate for release.

"Oh god," she whimpered, "Oh god, Mark."

"Wonderful as always, Cindy," I moaned.

"I need more of this. More of you."

"Of course, sweetheart. Whenever you want."

She came hard. In fact, it was so good, and with everything else, that once she'd left quite the load all over her body, she needed another cuddle. Leaving my cock buried, I held her tightly as she almost sobbed against my shoulder. She apologised for being silly, assuring her I understood the emotions she was feeling. After feeling alone for so long, after everything we'd now shared, all I wanted for her was to be happy. That was my mission in life, as far as I was concerned. My happiness was linked to hers in many ways.

"Make love to me," she finally whispered. Leaning back to meet her eyes, her smile was utterly adorable. "Make love now. You can fuck me nice and hard later."

"Oh, you have plans for me, Cindy?"

"We're going to sleep in an hour or two utterly exhausted. You won't get hard, my girlcock will be limp, and my cute little tush won't be able to handle you any longer."

Having made me cum already, we made love for ages. Her eyes constantly gazed into mine, her fingers never leaving my body, enjoying it when they dug into me when I picked up the tempo. Her legs eventually ended up wrapped loosely around me, changing the angle of my thrusts, her soft moans increasing in rate as she enjoyed hearing me grunt and groan. I'd never been a quiet lover, but I found I could express myself easier with Cindy. I loved hearing how much she loved being with me and I left her in no doubt how great she felt in return.

Letting her know I was close, she knew I wasn't going to pull out. I rarely pulled out as I loved finishing inside her too. Starting to pump into her a little faster, I always enjoyed the way her breathing changed as I thrust faster and harder, the anticipation of my climax building for both of us. Those delightful little moans she released. But her eyes, always her eyes, they expressed all she was feeling in a single glance.

Groaning loudly, I buried my cock as I came, her fingers digging into my back, hearing her squeal and giggle at the same time. As I pumped, her legs tightened around me, making sure I didn't accidentally fall out, though that rarely happened. Her cute butt was far too tight for something like that to happen. Continuing to pump her long after I was done, I only stopped when I needed to catch my breath, making her laugh when I easily grabbed her and rolled over onto my back.

She relaxed on my chest, the cum she'd left on herself now squished between us, though neither of us care. We'd shower before going to sleep. "I think we both needed that," she whispered.

"Something on your mind too?"

"Should we talk about it after or now? I don't mind if you're still inside me." Lifting her head, she met my eyes. "I'm guessing you had a chat with Emma and Georgie. You were gone a while."

"When I got here and saw those two were here, I was expecting... Well, I guess hearing about ring shopping perhaps changed things."

"It did and it didn't. But I know you've been concerned, Mark. You're very good at speaking to me about things, but I know you also struggle with how to deal with your own mind most of all. Lay it on me, handsome."

"I was talking with Mike and Chris... Okay, putting it simply. I love being like this with you. I'd say that we're more often than not 'traditional', for want of a better word. I'm the man, you're the woman, but sometimes, we subvert that. And I enjoy it."

"I do too," she whispered, "But I do prefer you making love to me. I guess it has been a little more even nowadays."

"I guess I'm struggling in the sense of everyone needs to be labelled. I try and maintain a laissez-faire attitude about it, but I guess even someone like me needs to know where they stand. I've always been told there are certain expectations regarding relationships, and I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. I know I overthink things. What matters most is you and I, Cindy. But..." I trailed off and sighed.

Cindy slid off me, cuddling into my side. "Do you want to stop everything? I will immediately if you want, Mark. But I thought you were having fun."

Turning onto my side, I immediately caressed her face. "I'm having the time of my life, sweetheart. Trust me on that one." She smiled as I kissed her. "It's just I've lived my life a certain way for a few decades and now I'm doing something different, that's against the norm or convention. And while it's easy to say 'fuck society' and do what we want, when people judge, it's difficult to not listen to them."

"What's most on your mind?"

"The fact that, when I'm with your friends, I'm finding I really enjoy being the bottom sometimes."

Cindy smiled. "You mean like with Alexa? You really like it, don't you?"

"So much, Cindy. She feels wonderful, and while I make love to her in return, I actually look forward to the next time she fucks me. And that's leaving me questioning things about myself. Not about us, not at all. Purely looking at me from a certain viewpoint. I guess it doesn't really matter in the end, people can call me what they want, but I've been thinking about it."

"What about when I make love to you?" she wondered.

"Feels completely natural." She smiled at my response. "I love feeling you inside me, Cindy, but I think we prefer it the other way. Which also has me thinking about if you ever decided to have that operation." I took her hands in mine. "Rest assured, I will always support you, no matter what you choose to do."

That earned me another tight hug. "I'm happy with how I am, Mark," she whispered, "I don't look in a mirror and hate my girlcock like so many transwomen do. I know Alexa and Cass feel the same. Alexa just calls hers a ten-inch clit. Cass feels and lives like a woman but admits she still likes to fuck. Melanie wants the operation eventually. I think Georgie does too, as soon as she can afford it. I don't think Emma really cares. She's just living her best life." She met my eyes. "All I know is that you fell in love with who I am or was first, Mark. We might share the same anatomy but you know it doesn't define who I am as a person."

"Mike did suggest that, when we get married, you might... You know..."

She chuckled. "I haven't actually given that a thought." She kissed me softly. "Would it bother you if I never..."

"Nope."

"Are you sure, Mark?"

Placing a hand on her chest, I left a soft kiss on her lips. "I fell in love with that first, Cindy. Your heart. Your mind. Your personality. And when you told me the truth, the first thought was 'She's so brave for telling me this now. I really like her.' I've long wrapped my head around our physical relationship regarding you being intimate with me. What's been on my mind is what I'm doing with our friends and the fact we're together but sleeping with others. But the longer I think about it, the more I'm thinking 'Fuck what others think' and just doing what we want to do."

"Want to fuck me now?" she asked, reaching down to caress my hard cock, "I need my boyfriend to nail me into the mattress. I'm thinking it'll make him feel even better about things."

I loved seeing Cindy on her knees in front of me, heading resting on the mattress or pillow. When she was glancing back, her eyes gazing into mine, biting her bottom lip, she was sexy, sultry and adorable, all at once. Sliding my cock inside her again, her face lit up as I placed my hands at her hips, both of us adjusting so I could, to be honest, just start nailing her immediately.

After a few minutes of that, she lifted herself up to rest on her hands. Grabbing a handful of her hair with my left hand, I gave her arse a good spank with my right. She moaned loudly, now begging me to fuck her nice and hard. The sound of my skin slapping against her arse soon echoed around the bedroom. Her moans. My grunts. Hearing her beg for me, for me to fuck her harder, just turned me on further.

"Fuck, I love your big cock," she moaned. That always made me smile. Compliments are always nice.

"Your arse belongs to me," I growled in return.

"Always and forever. You own all of me."

She leaned back so I could kiss her. Her back against my chest, I noticed she was hard again. Wrapping my fingers around her shaft, she smiled as I started to stroke her. I loved making Cindy cum, whether in this position, or when she was on her back underneath me, riding me, in the shower... I just loved making her as happy as she made me.

"Fuck," she whimpered, nailing her hard and my hand now a blur on her cock, "I'm going to cum so hard in a minute."

"Once you do," I breathed into her ear, "I'm pushing you down into the mattress, and your arse is mine, Cindy."

She shuddered as I knew it just turned her on something fierce. "Please," she whispered, "I need you tonight like that. My man just being all..." She growled, which caused us both to chuckle, despite the hard fucking I was now giving her. "That's it, baby," she moaned, "Stroke my girlcock. I love watching cum fly out of it."

When she released, it just went everywhere. Neither of us cared anymore, used to sleeping in cum stained sheets by now as we had a very active sex life. We barely went a day without being intimate. She shuddered as she climaxed, turning to kiss me as soon as I'd stroked her empty. Releasing her cock, she sucked her cum off my fingers before I gently pushed her forward.

Practically mounting her, I placed my lips back next to her ear. "Are you ready, beautiful?" I whispered.

"I can handle anything you give me, baby!"

"Care to put that to the test?"

"Just cuddle me like always afterwards. That's all I'll ever want."

I wasn't gentle. I just wasn't. Not for a single second. But she honestly loved it. Every single second until I came inside her. She begged and pleaded for more. To go harder. To go faster. To just own her body entirely. I drove my cock deep with every thrust. It did cause her to grunt and groan a few times. And even in those moments, when I was almost carried away, I didn't like the idea of hurting her, of course her pain.

But I didn't. She'd just tell me to keep going. She'd tell me how great it felt. How much she felt loved in those moments. The fact I'd do anything for her, and I knew that too. Even when busy fucking her, I'd still be thinking about things. I lived for my children, nearly everything I did was for them, but Cindy was now nearly equal to them in my eyes. I just hoped I never had to make a choice, though I was confident I'd never need to.

"Fuck, Cindy," I finally moaned, and she knew I was close to orgasm.

"You know where," she moaned back.

Those last couple of minutes wouldn't have been easy though Cindy never complained. But when I did finally cum, it did feel like one of the best I'd ever experienced, like my very soul leaving my body. Cindy lay prone on the bed, leaving my cock buried as I continued to pump into her, amazed that my cock seemed to remain harder for far longer nowadays before it did finally start to soften.

"Holy shit," I finally groaned, "Jesus, Cindy, you drained me."

"I know, baby. Can't get enough of my tight, little butt!"

Laughing out loud, I pulled out and laid on my back, Cindy immediately shuffling across to laze across my body, resting her head on my chest as she looked up at me. Running my fingers through her hair, she couldn't stop smiling at me. Kissing her forehead, she closed her eyes and sighed, content with life.

We did eventually need a shower, kissing and cuddling constantly while I soaped her up very slowly, washing her down, before she did the same to me. Taking my cock back in her mouth, it was just a tease as I'd cum hard three times, and I was feeling it. My cock did get hard but it softened once she stopped blowing me, happy to cuddle me once we were back in bed.

"Feel better about things?" she asked, spooning back against me.

"Yeah, I think so. Hand on heart, I say we keep things going how they are and just decide in the future. How does that sound?"

"It sounds perfect to me, Mark. I just want both of us to be happy. And I love the fact you enjoy being with my friends, and that you're not hung up on how you have sex with them." Thinking of Alexa turned me on and Cindy soon felt me poking her, enjoying her giggle as she snuggled back against me. "I'm glad it turns you on so much. Alexa?"

"Yeah."

"Never worry about the fact she loves you, Mark. And I know you love her. Soon, we will help her find a Mark of her own, but I'm glad you love being with her. She deserves someone like you. If you'd met her first, I'd have been so happy for her. A little jealous, but still happy."

"I'm guessing she feels the same?"

"Yes, she has admitted to feeling a little jealous. But what matters most is that I'm happy. Life isn't easy at the best of times, and girls like us trying to find love, I mean real genuine love, can be difficult." She paused before whispering, "Thank you for saying that staying like this isn't a problem. I'm happy with how I am for the moment, Mark. Maybe one day though..."

"Either way, you're my girl, Cindy. Always will be too."

She turned over to bury her head into my chest. Caressing her back, she had another little cry. I think we'd solved quite a few issues that evening. Our relationship would always take centre stage of both our lives except for my children. Cindy understood that and I knew would never come between them. In fact, she loved Natalie like one of her own. My son was a little different, but they just didn't know each other as well.