Ambiramus Ch. 15

Story Info
Mark and Cindy enjoy time with Megan and Caroline.
10.9k words
4.77
6.8k
10

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,165 Followers

"So how are things with your girlfriend?"

I'll admit, I enjoyed the fact my son almost jumped off his bed. He managed to pause his game before taking off the headset. "What?" he asked nervously. My son was on the verge of turning seventeen. A young man already, there were reminders that, by law, he was still a child. This was one of those moments, almost looking at me like a deer in the headlights. I could understand why as Emily was his first serious girlfriend.

Taking a seat next to him, I ruffled his hair as always. He groaned but I had always ensured my son always appreciated affection, one way or the other. "I'm just teasing. You okay?"

"I'm okay, Dad. You?"

"I'll admit, I'm looking forward to Christmas. Your mother told you what's going on?"

He looked at me and grinned. "Yeah, first family Christmas since... You know..."

"Yeah. So we'll be here in the morning then we'll go to my parents' place, joining everyone else. Give you time to give Emily her present. Right?" He blushed, looking away. "Got her something nice?"

"Dad... I think I love her."

"I know, son. I know that feeling very well. You told her yet?"

"Not yet. Didn't want to say that big L word too soon."

"Think she feels the same way?" He nodded slightly. Resting my arm around his shoulder, I added, "No better time to express feelings than the holiday season. If you think or feel that she feels the same way, then tell her. She'll either return those feelings and let you know, or she doesn't and you can move on. The second option will suck, break your heart, but at least you'll know."

"I'll tell her soon, Dad. Don't worry."

"Good lad. You're not doing anything you shouldn't be doing?"

"We're waiting, Dad. That sort of thing, it's a big step. So we're just going to date and spend as much time together as possible together. I'll get my provisional licence soon enough so at least I can drive us about, take her on some nice dates. But we're behaving. Nothing more than holding hands and kissing. All very innocent."

"Right. I'm taking Natalie back with me tonight, but we're going to the beach tomorrow. Your Mum and Caroline will drive over. Want to come along? I can call my sister, have her bring Emily along."

His face lit up. "Yeah. That sounds great, Dad. Which beach?"

"Down the south coast somewhere. Not too far. Maybe past Wollongong."

"Driving or taking Cindy on the bike?"

"There's a good reason why I won't take Cindy on the bike. I'll tell you when you're older." He snorted and started to laugh. "Exactly," I added, "I'll call my sister when I get home. Emily will hopefully be there when you arrive with your mother tomorrow morning."

Natalie was excited as always to be spending a fortnight with her father, but Megan and I had already agreed that we'd meet up for dinner at my place or hers at least once or twice a week. Megan would have liked to visit our apartment more often but the house was simply bigger and easier to meet at. Megan bid us goodbye at the front door as always, hugging her daughter before I kissed her. I enjoyed the colour in her cheeks whenever I pulled back.

"I love you, Mark," she whispered.

"I love you too" I replied.

She had no problem telling me how she felt nowadays. I liked hearing that my ex-wife still loved me. I could now tell her that I loved her in a way again. Not the same as when we'd been dating or married, but I'd rediscovered some of the old ways I did love her. And as the mother of our children, that's a good reason to love her. We'd all moved on, and were closer than ever, but I was in love with Cindy, just as much as Megan was in love with Caroline, but she still loved me. Probably always would. And, I'll admit, some old feelings for her had returned in recent months. I was worried about saying those words, but Cindy was supportive as always. So was Caroline, telling both of us that we'd had children together, and despite everything, we were still a family.

"We'll arrive around nine in the morning. That okay?" she asked.

"Yeah. We'll be up early. I'll invite Emily to come along. Jane might also want to join us too."

"That'd be great! Haven't really spent much time with your sister since..."

"Remember, all is forgiven, Megan. We're one big happy family."

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Give Cindy my love as always."

"Of course."

On the way home, we picked up the obligatory Friday evening fish and chips, Cindy already at home when we walked through the front door. "Cindy!" Natalie exclaimed, running to give her a tight hug. Dishing out dinner, we sat at the table as we always did, Natalie chatting away excitedly about the past week. Cindy met my eyes and smiled. My daughter did add a little bit more life to our apartment whenever she visited.

Calling my sister after dinner, I invited her and my two nieces, Emily and Nicole, to join us at the beach the next morning. Jane loved the idea, and after asking what time to meet at ours and agreeing what to bring, I then suggested to Cindy that she invite her mother and sister too. Her face lit up in delight at the idea, immediately on the phone to her sister, and we were now going to have quite the troop heading south the next morning.

After Natalie was sent to bed later that evening, Cindy and I sat back on the lounge, hearing her chuckle as I closed my eyes and almost fell asleep straight away. "Long week?" she whispered.

"Getting old," I muttered though made sure it was humorous. Opening my eyes, I turned to look at her blue eyes. "Well, you help keep my young." Cuddling into me tightly, I left a soft kiss on her lips. "Only a couple of weeks to Christmas now. Excited?"

"I know you said not to buy you anything but... I have..."

"I don't mind. Got you a few things, obviously."

She held up her left hand. "I already have what I wanted right there, Mark."

"So do I," I whispered, holding her tightly, "Best present will just be waking up next to you. Next best present will be making love that morning before we head to Megan's place."

"And if Megan and Caroline want to have some fun with us? Would that be a nice present?"

"Our kids will be in the house."

"Well, your son might want to spend time with Emily at your sister's place, and Natalie will no doubt be tuckered out rather early after a day full of excitement."

"Alexa and the others? What are they doing?"

Cindy smiled at me immediately. "Well, Alexa is already invited. Figured you'd know that without me needing to tell you."

"Good. With Cass?"

That earned a kiss on my cheek. "Yes, they'll be coming together." She laughed at the double entendre.

"I assume Georgie will be with her family. I love that at least one of our friends has what you have, a support network that love her."

"You should see her brothers. They utterly dote on her nowadays. Her mother and father are just wonderful too. Due to her heritage, Melanie was never going to have any problems. Emma will be spending the day with a lot of other friends." She kissed my cheek again, moving her lips to my ear, "Maybe I could invite a couple of other girls around to fuck you?"

I couldn't help chuckle. "You do enjoy it, don't you?"

"Don't you?"

"Part of me does, yes. But it's not just the sex. Every woman you've invited around has been nothing short of fantastic. Beautiful, inside and out."

"I still love watching my friends fuck you, Mark. I love making love to you too, but my friends really love to fuck sometimes, and knowing how open-minded you are..." Her hand ended up on my crotch, smiling as I was hard just thinking about what she'd been talking about. "Want to go to bed now?"

"Something on your mind, sweetheart?"

"I need your cock inside me."

"Blunt as always."

"Got to make me cum a few times before the beach tomorrow. Not sure how your sister would cope with me getting an erection in my bikini bottoms. Just looking at you without a shirt on excites me so much."

Standing up, I made her squeal as I easily picked her up and carried her to our bedroom. Placing her down on her feet, we undressed each other quickly, our mouths only parting when we needed to remove our shirts. Once we were naked, I gently pushed her onto the bed, ensuring she was on her hands and knees.

Burying my face between her pert cheeks without hesitation, she giggled once my tongue brushed against her rosebud. Spreading her cheeks wider, I teased her for a few minutes before I finally just buried my tongue. Hearing her moan loudly was always a bigger turn on, noticing her turn so she could look back.

"That's it, baby. Eat my perfect little arse," she moaned softly, "Maybe you'd like my girlcock in your mouth next?"

"Baby, you know I love going down on you like that."

She winked as she replied, "I'll return the favour at the same time. But keep going for now."

She was always clean and there was still something taboo about eating arse, at least in my mind. And she loved it at the same time. Eventually just teasing her rosebud again, she reached back, grabbing a handful of my hair, shaking her arse in my face as I continued teasing her. My cock felt like steel and I knew I wasn't going to last long when she blew me.

Kissing slowly up her back, she always shuddered as I left a trail up her spine, until my head was resting next to hers. Turning to look at me again, she kissed my cheek. "Love how much you love eating my arse," she whispered, "Though your cock always feels better."

"I want your girlcock in my mouth right now."

I loved the giggle she released. "Baby, I'm going to make you cum so fast..."

Lying on my back, she kissed me softly before spinning around, her hard seven-inch cock ready for the attention of my mouth. Before I could even consider touching hers, I felt her soft lips wrap around my shaft, causing me to groan loudly. I heard her giggle again before she started to suck me fast, no doubt wanting to deliver on what she promised.

Swallowing her cock in return, I simply savoured the sensation of it in my mouth. The taste of her pre-cum. Her scent drove me wild. And when she started to gently thrust, I couldn't help smile to myself as I knew she was just as eager to cum.

I didn't last too long. No embarrassment in that. Cindy would always turn me on, and if I came quickly the first time, I always lasted longer afterwards. Groaning around her cock, she started to thrust into my mouth faster as I unloaded in her mouth, delighted by the squeal of delight she made, hearing her make audible swallowing noises. Once she'd sucked me dry, I felt her lips release my cock.

"Yummy," she murmured, "Now you can swallow my cum in return, handsome."

She was just as horny as I was so no surprise to either of us that, once I could focus just on her, she came rather quickly. I like to think the two fingers I slid into her tight little arse also helped at the same time. That first spurt still caught me by surprise, and she thrust her cock deeper into my mouth with each spurt, swallowing eagerly each time. I loved her taste and would always swallow if she wanted me to.

Turning to lie down next to me, our lips met again, the kiss turning hot and heavy, both of us remaining quite hard. "I love the taste of my cum lingering in your mouth," she said quietly, "As much as I just love swallowing yours."

"You were definitely a keeper after that first time you did it."

"Such a shame Megan only realised what she had once you were gone. I bet she'd do everything for you now. But then we wouldn't be here. I wouldn't have a ring on my finger." She paused before adding, "But I still really like her."

"I like her again too."

That simple sentence made her smile. "Good. Now, are we going to make love?"

"I want to see you riding my cock, sweetheart. And then you can leave another load of your delightful cum all over me."

"You love watching me cum, don't you?"

"God yes. So sexy but you look so beautiful when climaxing."

That earned me another soft kiss. The deep, shuddering breath was a surprise, at least for a moment, wrapping my arms around her, feeling her forehead resting against my chest. "You make me feel so beautiful all the time, Mark," she whispered, "I've never felt as confident as I do now."

"I'm glad I make you feel the way you should. A beautiful young woman, just with a wonderful addition."

"I love how much you love my girlcock. And I still feel like a woman despite it. Part of me still thinks that, one day, I might go all the way. But in my heart, I don't feel it's necessary to feel how I do. I feel like it's part of me, no matter what, and I'm a woman with just an addition."

"It's your decision, sweetheart. Whatever you choose to do, I will support you. I'm glad you're not weirded out that I do enjoy your girlcock so much though. Just watching you masturbate is such a turn on."

"I love you watching me. I know how much I turn you on."

Sliding up onto my groin, she grabbed the bottle of lube, applying it to my cock while she kept kissing me, before I applied some to her tight little hole. Sliding a couple of fingers inside her earned a moan into my mouth. Once I knew she was ready, I removed my fingers and let her take control. Watching her lift herself up, she met my eyes as I felt the tip of my cock at her rosebud, watching her face light up with a smile as she slowly slid down my shaft.

"Fuck, that's good," she moaned softly, "Love my tight little arse, baby?"

"You know I do, gorgeous. Now, all I'm going to do is lie back and watch you enjoy my cock."

She leaned down and kissed me. "Only if you stroke my girlcock later so I can cum all over you like usual."

"You know I love stroking your girlcock, sweetheart. Just tell me when."

"From the start, handsome. Love feeling your fingers around my shaft. Just lube me up first like always."

As she started to ride me, I lubed up her girlcock and started to slowly stroke her. She hardened quickly in my hand, though I knew wouldn't cum anytime soon. But I loved stroking her off while she rode my cock, and she knew I wasn't going to climax again quickly. Watching her bounce up and down on my cock was always a thrill, timing my strokes with how she rode my cock.

She'd lean down occasionally to kiss me, loving the whimpers she made as she was turned on more and more with each passing minute. I wanted her to cum first, that way I'd turned her over then she'd want me to pound her until I finished inside her.

"Fuck, I love you so much," she moaned.

Grinning, I replied, "You're just saying that because you're loving my cock right now."

"And the way you're stroking mine, baby. I'm going to cum so hard again." She kissed me before whispering, "Want me to fuck you afterwards? I want to fuck you from behind and cum all over your back, then lick it all up!"

"Fuck yes," I whispered, "You know I love it when you fuck me in return, gorgeous."

"But we both prefer this. I can't get enough of you being inside me. I think about it every day at work. It's why I need to masturbate every lunch time. I get turned on thinking about you."

"Trust me, I get hard all day thinking about you, sweetheart."

"And my friends?"

"Sometimes. I prefer to think about you."

"Alexa?" She rode me faster as I didn't reply for a minute. "You can think about her, baby. She loves you and you're so good together."

"I do think about her."

Bouncing faster and faster, I felt her cock starting to throb in my hand as I kept stroking her. As she sat back, that was the sign she was getting close, moving in such a manner that it would help her orgasm even better. "I love watching her fuck you," she moaned.

"I want to watch you fuck Megan again."

"Oh baby, I'd love that too. What about you?"

"Maybe Caroline can fuck me again?"

She moaned loudly, enough I almost worried about our visitor in the other room. "Maybe we can double or triple team Megan again. Just fill every available hole."

"We'll talk to her about it. I bet she'd love it."

"I'm so close, baby. Gonna cum in a second."

"Shoot all over me, gorgeous. Cover me in your delightful spunk!"

She managed to giggle before I felt that tell-tale throb of her cock, letting her take over for those last few seconds before she erupted. She came hard and she came in quite a large amount, leaving four long streaks of white cum up my chest before more of it pooled near my belly button. Leaning down to kiss me again, my fingers moved up and down her back, feeling her shudder as she smiled while kissing me.

Rolling her over, she immediately spread her legs and begged me to fuck her harder. We'd been together for long enough that I knew exactly what she loved, and she loved it when I fucked her hard, just like the way she asked. Resting her legs over my upper arms, I wasted no time pounding her the way she wanted. Fuck, she felt fantastic, and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

"Fill me up, baby," she moaned, "I want to feel you cum in me."

"In a minute," I grunted, "You rode me for so long, sweetheart."

"I love being in control while riding. You know that."

"I love to watch you."

She grinned, reaching up to stroke my hair, leaning down to kiss her. "Cum in me," she started to chant, "Cum in me."

Cindy received what she wanted within a couple of minutes, burying my cock as deep as possible as I came even harder than I had in her mouth. Her fingers ran up and down my arms as I groaned, trying to keep the noise down due to the presence of my daughter in the other room. I was fairly sure she was already aware of the birds and the bees. Sex education in our country started early, but still, I didn't want to wake her up and hear it.

"Hope that stays in me all night," she stated, "Though I love feeling it leak out of me later."

Pulling out, I collapsed onto the bed next to her. Cindy ran her fingers up my chest, most of her cum still sitting on my body, though some of it had dripped onto her own. We both glistened with sweat, leaning over to take one of her nipples in my mouth, earning another soft moan. I loved her breasts as they were fake but moulded perfectly for her body. She hadn't gone over the top like I'd seen some women do.

She moved to straddle my lap again, though we shuffled so I was sat up enough that giving her breasts some attention wasn't too difficult. Her fingers caressed the back of my head again as I moved from one breast to the other. Eventually moving up her neck, I kissed her again, a kiss of such intensity, it left us both breathless once we broke apart.

We were both hard again as well.

Without a word needing to be shared, I moved so I was on my knees at the foot of the bed, my upper half resting on my elbows on the mattress. Cindy already had her cock lubed up so only needed to spend a couple of minutes getting me ready. She didn't use her mouth this time, only her fingers. Even that earned a little moan that made her giggle.

Feeling her press her cock against me earned a glance back from myself, moaning again as I felt her push her cock inside me, not stopping until she was buried completely. Fuck, she felt wonderful as always. Leaning forward, her arms next to mine, she kissed my cheek as she started to slowly pump my arse.

"Fuck yes," I groaned.

"Like my girlcock inside you, baby?"

"You know I enjoy it, gorgeous. Nice and slow to start with."

"Oh, I plan on taking my time, handsome. Your arse is mine to play with now." She kissed my cheek again. "Though I'm hoping you'll let some of my friends fuck you again soon."

"Anything for you, gorgeous."

"Maybe they can fuck me too. I know you'd love to see it."

She teased me by sliding into me slowly with each thrust. Felt wonderful, don't get me wrong, but I couldn't wait until she started to fuck me a little faster, and I did enjoy being fucked hard nowadays. She changed position, sometimes leaning back, grabbing my hips and just thrusting into me, though I did enjoy feeling her body press into my back. That's when she really started to thrust into me, grabbing my hands and holding on tight.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,165 Followers