Ambiramus Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy glanced my way and smiled, asking Megan if she wanted to see me sucking her cock at the same time. Megan loved the idea, hopping off her lap as Cindy shuffled across to sit in front of me. Caroline had one hand on my shoulder as she started to pump into me as I swallowed Cindy's cock, head quickly bobbing up and down.

"Fuck him, Caroline!" Megan urged, "Nice and hard!"

"He's got a great arse, Cindy," Caroline grunted, "No wonder all your friends love to fuck him."

"I'm so glad he loves being fuck by girlcocks," Cindy moaned, "Sucks them and loves being fucked by them."

I didn't say anything, focusing on blowing my fiancée, which was a good distraction as Caroline was already fucking me hard and I was absolutely loving it. I eventually had to stop blowing Cindy long enough to turn and glance back. "You feel fucking fantastic," I moaned, "Fuck me harder."

"Anything you want, baby. I'm glad Megan and Cindy want to share us."

With a hand on each shoulder, she almost mounted me as she really started to drive her cock into me. Earned more than one grunt as I focused on sucking on Cindy again, feeling her fingers gently run through my hair. Caroline's skin was soon slapping into mine with each thrust. I was rock hard again and was fairly sure I was dripping pre-cum all over the floor. Megan was sitting next to Cindy, legs spread and playing with her pussy.

"Your fiancé is awesome, Cindy," Caroline groaned, "Going to fill his arse in a minute."

"I'm going to fuck him next," Cindy stated, "I'll add even more cum."

"Shame some of our other friends aren't here. Could really fill him up nicely."

"So hot," Megan moaned, "Fuck him, Caroline. Cum in him!"

"I'm close, sweetie. Don't worry."

Those last couple of minutes, Caroline fucked me so hard and fast, I was worried about it hurting, but it felt nothing but wonderful. When she finally came inside me, I stopped sucking Cindy and smiled up at her. She giggled, leaning down to give me a soft kiss, Caroline moaning softly into my ear as she drove her cock deep with each spurt. When she was finally empty, I felt a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Thank you, baby," she whispered, "That was wonderful."

"Can't say no to such a delicious girlcock like yours, Caroline."

"Lie back, baby," Cindy told me, "I need to fuck you now."

Lying back on the floor, with a cushion underneath me, Cindy quickly slid inside me, spreading my legs wide, and was pumping me hard within a few seconds. Caroline sat back on the couch, stroking her somewhat shrinking cock, Megan moving off the couch to lie next to me.

"Fuck him, Cindy!"

"Yeah, fuck me, sweetheart!" I added.

"Can I ride him after you've cum?" Megan asked her.

"Of course. I know how much you want him to cum in you too."

Cindy didn't last long considering I'd been sucking her cock and she was clearly turned on by everything. Maybe lasted five minutes before she moaned softly and I felt her cumming inside me. We smiled at each other once she was empty, wrapping my legs around her as we enjoyed a long, soft and sensual kiss, eventually whispering our love for each other.

"Now it's time for Megan to enjoy you alone. Caroline and I will watch."

"We should move to the bedroom for more comfort," Megan suggested.

It was a good idea, the four of us adjourning to the bedroom, shutting the door, though considering we'd been fucking in the living room without being disturbed... Better to be safe than sorry. Megan lay back on the bed, unable to wipe the smile off her face as I kneeled down between her legs, smiling as she'd resumed shaving her pussy, no doubt for Caroline's benefit.

After eating her out to a rather quick orgasm, I enjoyed the look on her face when sliding my cock back inside her for the first time in a long while. Her face lit up as I started to gently thrust, though I should have known we wouldn't be alone long, feeling a hand on my shoulder again after a few minutes, turning back to see Caroline in position behind me.

Sliding her thick cock back inside me, she only moved slightly, relying on my thrusts into Megan. Cindy got on her knees over Megan's head so I could swallow her cock again, while Megan lifted her head and started to lick her arse at the same time.

"Fuck, I wish we were filming this," Cindy moaned, "This would be so hot to watch later. You going to cum in her soon, baby?"

I made an affirmative sound around her cock as Caroline eventually leaned forward, starting to pump into me hard as I fucked Megan harder at the same time. With Caroline pounding me, I quickly came inside Megan, who moaned loudly with each spurt of my cum inside her, leaving my cock buried as Caroline really started to fuck me hard. It was enough that Cindy moved out of the way so I could rest on my forearms, kissing Megan occasionally as Caroline mounted me again, driving her cock deep with each thrust. Little wonder my cock remained quite hard inside Megan.

"Fuck him, lover," Megan moaned, "I can't get over how hot it is watching you fuck him."

"I'm going to fuck you so hard tomorrow," Caroline groaned, "Going to destroy your pussy all day. Make you hobble into work on Monday morning."

I think the idea turned her on as Caroline came again quite quickly. That was the third load inside me that evening, and Cindy again leapt at the chance to add another load. This time, after Megan moved out from underneath me, Cindy had me remain on my knees, mounting me just like Caroline, leaning forward so her head rested on my shoulder as she thrust hard and fast. It felt wonderful as it always did, turning my head so I could at least kiss her at the same time.

"I'm thinking a small orgy around Christmas," she whispered, "What do you think?"

"Definitely, gorgeous," I whispered back.

"I'm going to want you inside me tomorrow, but I can't get enough of fucking you today."

"No complaints from me."

Hearing Megan moan, we both glanced to see Caroline was already buried in her arse, Megan returning our glance and giggling. So again, my ex-wife and myself were busy being fucked hard in the arse by our lovers. She offered her hand, moving mine so I could hold it. "So hot watching Cindy fuck you," she moaned.

"I love it," I said. It wasn't a confession of any sort of all three in that room knew it. Still, saying it to my ex-wife would always be a little strange.

"He loves girlcock," Cindy muttered, "Definitely loves my girlcock."

"I do, sweetheart. Keep fucking me!"

"Oh, I will, baby. I'm going to last even longer this time."

No idea how long Caroline fucked Megan, but I didn't think she'd cum again quickly, and Cindy ended up fucking me for quite a while before she suggested she was close to another orgasm. Rolling onto my back, I wanted to see her face as she came inside me again. Beautiful as always when she did climax, she left her cock buried once empty, leaning down to kiss me.

"I love you," I whispered, "Thanks for tonight."

"I should be thanking you, but I love you too."

We made out for a little while before Caroline cleared her throat. "We going to make her airtight now?" she asked.

Megan eagerly straddled my lap again, sliding down my cock, as Caroline knelt behind her, sliding back inside her arse. Cindy was polite enough to wipe off her cock before offering it for Megan to suck, though I think she'd have blown her regardless. Knowing Megan was now full up was a real turn on, Caroline and I fucking her hard without delay. Megan loved her, though she couldn't quite squeal and cry out too loud as Cindy was fucking her face. Not brutal but she wasn't being gentle either.

I was the first one to eventually cum, simply because Cindy and Caroline had both cum at least twice more than myself. Megan loved it though, stopping her pleasuring of Cindy long enough to give me a soft kiss, thanking me for filling her pussy with my cum again.

Remaining quite hard considering what was going on, Cindy was the next to cum, Megan polite enough to not swallow all her cum so she could share it with me, both of us chuckling after we'd swallowed her present. Caroline was the last to cum, watching Megan's face as her lover did fuck her arse rather hard, but it seemed that Megan was quite used to it. To my surprise, once Caroline came inside her, she reached down to pull my cock out of her pussy, then aimed it for her arse.

"Just enjoy it for a few minutes," Megan whispered to me, "I wish we'd done it so long ago. I wish a lot of things."

Rolling onto her back, she couldn't stop smiling as I gently fucked her arse. Cindy and Caroline lay to either side of us, both of them now looking rather tired, considering they'd both cum quite a lot that evening. I didn't feel capable of another orgasm myself, not unless I fucked her for at least an hour, so we eventually agreed to shower and go to bed.

After showering, I got the sofa bed ready in the living room as the bed in the bedroom wasn't big enough for four people. It also meant Cindy and I needed to wear something to bed as it was likely Natalie would find us in bed the next morning. Megan wanted a long hug from both Cindy and myself, and we each received quite the kiss. Caroline kissed her friend, and it was very sweet, before her kiss with me was hard and full of passion. No doubt she had enjoyed fucking me, I think showing off in front of her lover.

Cindy happily spooned back against me as always. "That was so hot tonight, Mark," she whispered, "I'm so glad you love being with our friends in such a manner."

"I won't deny that there's still that small part of my brain telling me things. But it feels too damned good most of the time to say no, so I just ignore that idiotic part."

"Alexa will probably be around on Tuesday. Once she hears about tonight, expect to find yourself nailed for a couple of hours."

"And I'll complain because?"

That earned another giggle. "I know all my friends are still looking for a man of their own, but the agreement we have for now is working. Isn't it?"

"I've stopped getting stuck in my own head. We're having fun and there's nothing wrong with enjoying sex, whether it just be with you or if we enjoy it with other people."

"Exactly."

Natalie did wake us in the morning, gently shaking my shoulder and a little confused about why we were at her mother's house and not our apartment. Needed to jog her memory as the last thing she really remembered was leaving the beach. She'd fallen asleep in the car, woke up enough to eat a little dinner, then we'd put her straight to bed.

Disappearing to wake up her mother, Megan appeared a couple of minutes later, looking a little dishevelled, wearing a robe that covered enough of her body, asking if we wanted coffee and some breakfast. Joining Natalie in the kitchen, Caroline walked out of the bedroom, wearing a short robe that gave a great view of her long legs. Stopping next to our sofa bed, she lifted the bottom of her robe to reveal her half-mast.

"It needs some attention, Mark," she whispered.

Cindy giggled as the idea did excite me, her fingers quickly sliding underneath my underwear to grasp my cock. I returned the favour, sliding my hand down her body into her panties, pleased to feel she was hard as well, Patting the bed behind me, Caroline slid under the blankets, feeling her cock quickly press into me. Feeling her hot breath against my neck, she pulled down my underwear and I felt her teasing me immediately.

"Can't get enough of your tight little butt, Mark," she whispered.

"I know, beautiful. Your girlcock is delightful."

Cindy's handbag was next to the bed, and she always carried lube. Handing it to Caroline, I felt her fingers applying it to me before she obviously got herself ready. Feeling her lubed up cock pressing against me, I lifted my leg enough so she could comfortable slide inside me.

"Fuck yes," I hissed as she ever so slowly slid her cock inside me, "That's it, nice and slow."

Cindy turned around to face me, lowering her panties so I could stroke her cock at the same time. Glancing at the doorway, Megan could see what was going on, smiling as she announced to Natalie something that would keep her distracted for a few minutes. Caroline started to fuck me slowly as Cindy stroked my cock, stroking hers in return.

Caroline's hot breath by my ear made me shudder with pleasure. "Love your arse," she whispered, "So fucking good."

"It's why I love fucking him," Cindy whispered, "But I try not to do it too often. It is a little addictive."

"You don't mind being a bottom, Mark?"

"With girls like you? To be honest, no I don't and I've stopped worrying about it. It feels fantastic and why should I deny any of you the same enjoyment I get."

I think Caroline appreciated that answer, fucking me a little faster. Having woken up horny, I quickly finished all over Cindy's chest, kissing me as I groaned into her mouth. She took over stroking her own cock as Caroline rolled me over onto my stomach, fucking me as I lay prone. "God yes, fuck me deep," I moaned into the pillow.

"I'm so jealous of Alexa having the chance to fuck you so often," she whispered into my ear.

"She's not the only one, Caroline. Cass is now living with her so she'll be visiting just as often."

"Good. Cass needs a good man. She deserves to be loved. What about some of the other girls?"

Cindy giggled. "Emma can't get enough of him whenever she gets the chance, and Georgie just loves him. The only one who keeps him at arm's length is Melanie, because she doesn't want to get hurt."

Caroline nibbled my ear. "Well, I know he loves my nine inch girlcock too."

"Fuck yes," I moaned, "Fill me up then we'll have some breakfast."

Caroline must have woken up horny, and not fucked Megan, as she came inside me rather quickly. Feeling her cock throbbing away was always a thrill, eventually pulling out as she lay on her side, turning onto mine to face her, sharing a soft kiss as I ran my fingers up and down her cock, feeling Cindy press into my back.

Megan announced breakfast was ready, the three of us ensuring we had clothes back on before joining my ex-wife and daughter around the kitchen table. Natalie couldn't stop smiling at the four of us, particularly as I sat next to Megan, who shuffled her chair closer, eventually resting her head against my shoulder.

"Are you happy, Mummy?" she finally asked.

"I am, sweetie. Your father and I won't be together again, but we're now very good friends."

Natalie's grin broadened. "Good. If you're happy, then so am I." She paused before looking at Caroline, "Will you marry my mummy, Caroline?"

"Sweetheart, it's a little soon for that," Megan replied, glancing at her lover, "But Caroline and I..."

"We're very close, sweetie," Caroline continued, "And I certainly love being here with you, munchkin."

"Daddy calls me that too!"

"Your daddy is the one who told me about it."

"Do you like my daddy too?"

"Your daddy is a very popular man, Natalie. He's a good man and deserves all the happiness in the world."

"I think so too!"

After breakfast, it was time to return home with my daughter for the rest of our two weeks together. It was obvious that Natalie had taken to Caroline as much as she'd taken to Cindy. And, as far as I was aware, her relationship with her mother had never been strained. She'd simply missed her father when he'd left the family home.

The last thing Megan told me was that Cindy and I would always be welcome at their place. I returned the words, though added the house was larger than our apartment, but she was always welcome to come visit our daughter while she was staying with Cindy and I.

Having my daughter for two weeks was wonderful as always. Cindy and I didn't really have to change our lifestyle in any real way. Natalie still had an early enough bed time that Alexa could visit once she was asleep so we could have a little fun. Cindy had also spoken with Cass, who was eager to visit us again, though with it being the festive period, she had accepted our offer to visit for Christmas, but visiting before then would almost be impossible. At least she had Alexa for company at home each evening.

Some of her other friends were also keen for another visit. Cindy suggested that, after the festive period then new year, we could perhaps enjoy a few weekends of fun whenever Natalie wasn't with us. Now that I was okay with the idea, I told her I was open to the idea, but what I would also enjoy was the idea of her joining in more than she sometimes did. With a smile, she promised that she definitely would from now on.

Natalie knew Alexa though was a little surprised to see her in the morning. She was old enough to understand that Alexa was like Cindy, once we'd sat her down and Alexa told her, but Cindy knew I didn't want my daughter knowing too much about my private life at such an age. We just said Alexa enjoyed the occasional sleepover with her father and Cindy because she was such a good friend. Natalie took what we said at face value. If she had any other thoughts, she didn't voice them.

Two weeks always passed by quickly when she was in our lives. I knew Cindy loved having her with us at the apartment, and I loved seeing the pair bounce off each other. The love was obvious to anyone whenever we took her out. I knew Cindy wanted to be a mother, but we'd agreed to hold off on serious discussions until after we'd married. But we both wanted children.

Taking her home after a fortnight was always gut wrenching, though it was for both of us nowadays. Natalie hated it too, though was now old enough and mature enough to deal with it. At least most of the time. She still cried sometimes. Cindy did each time. No-one blamed her for it. Wore her heart on her sleeve, and Megan always hugged her when we said goodbye.

"Christmas in two weeks," she said when we were leaving, returning home to a now quiet apartment, "Is everything organised?"

"My mother and sister can't wait to get together again," Cindy replied, "Alexa and Cass will be there too."

"I adore Alexa," Megan stated, "Has she had any luck yet?"

"A couple of failed dates. That's when she shows up at our place, needing some comfort. Mark is always happy to oblige."

"Sometimes, all she needs is a night long cuddle."

"Well, they always made me feel better too, Mark," Megan stated, "Will you come around for dinner this week?"

"Of course. Just get in contact," Cindy replied, "Are you talking just dinner or some added fun?"

"We'll see how the night goes. But Caroline and I would just love your company as always. Though if Mark wanted to get underneath the table and suck her girlcock, I don't think she'd complain."

Snorting with humour, Cindy and I both gave her a kiss before returning to my car. I'd barely turned the ignition when I felt Cindy lean across, resting her head on my shoulder, hearing her sniffles. "I hate leaving her behind," she murmured.

"I know how much you love her, sweetheart."

"Does your heart always break when you leave her behind?"

"Every single time. I've just had to get used to it." Hearing her sigh, I turned to give her a soft kiss. "I'm just glad you love each other so much. That's all I ever wanted from my daughter when I introduced a new person. I knew you'd love her straight away."

"What's not to love? She's intelligent, gorgeous, and utterly adorable."

Smiling, I replied, "I know," before I pulled away from the kerb and started the short drive back to our apartment.