Ambrosia Ch. 02

Story Info
Ambrosia and Jaina make plans.
6.7k words
4.69
2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Authors Note***

Edited and revised. added content.

Chapter 2: Friends and Mischief

"How am I supposed to do that?" asked Ambrosia in a bit of a panic. Jaina telling her that she would have to withold sex from Edward was not what she expected Jaina to say to her.

"Make something up, I know you can. Headaches, work, you don't feel good, anything will do. But he's not allowed to have what's mine. That fucker isn't worth the shit bucket his brains were born in." Jaina scoffed.

"Fine. Then we need an excuse." Ambrosia approached Jaina expectedly.

"We?" she asked, raising one eyebrow with a bemused expression on her face.

Ambrosia nodded. She could tell Jaina was amused by something. But her mind was on the problem at hand. She had to find a way to keep Edward at bay. Not that they had sex every night anyway mind you. Sometimes she got laid once a week. Sometimes it was once every couple of weeks. Having just had such a failed encounter today, perhaps it would be a while before he tried again. She did have a bit of time, more than likely, before she would have to come up with anything. But still she looked to Jaina firmly for some help in this area.

"Yes, WE. If you want him not to touch me, then you have to help here. And what is so damn funny?" Ambrosia asked

"You are standing there stark naked, trying to scold me into helping you. And I'm laying here, stark naked letting you." she let out a bit of a laugh. For that was exactly the situation. Ambrosia shook her head and laughed slightly.

"You're awful." she scolded playfully.

"But still." Jaina said as she sat up, looking serious for a moment. "No matter what you tell him, he will eventually try to just take what he wants. I will have to help you put a stop to that. Because we know he won't attack you, you'd throw him all over that house. But he will try to use your guilt against you. He will probably try to shout and command you as well. I need to give you some protection." Jaina stood quickly then and walked over to her dresser, opening the top drawer. She produced a small necklace with a golden charm and then reached up and gripped a single strand of her own hair, yanking it out. She walked over towards Ambrosia who looked at her curiously.

"What are you..." she started, and then yelped as Jaina did the same to her. Pulling a strand of her hair out of her head. Ambrosia rubbed her head as she watched Jaina work. Jaina entwined the two strands of hair and grabbed the necklace, setting it on the bed. As she finished entwining the strands she started to speak. Words that seemed to echo themselves, as if more than one person was speaking as she spoke them. It was always really cool to watch Jaina cast a spell. The two strands of hair began to glow, and Jaina lowered them to the locket as she spoke. Ambrosia watched as the hairs fused with the golden charm. She was imbuing the necklace with some kind of magic, but Ambrosia didn't know what. She wasn't schooled in the arcane. She knew not to speak until Jaina was done.

Jaina then took the necklace, and walked over to Ambrosia. Looking her up and down and grinning, but motioning for her to spin around. Ambrosia did as she was instructed, and getting what was going on, she pulled her hair up. Sure enough Jaina wrapped the necklace around Ambrosia's neck and clasped it. Then she planted a gentle kiss at the base of the back of her neck.

"There. This charm will let me feel when you're upset, or in danger. I can scry you, see what's happening, and come to your aid if you need me. But it also has a second function. The necklace has a spell upon it that you can unleash if you need it. It's a blast of force that will project forward from you when you activate it. Good for knocking anyone on their ass." she said with a wink.

"The chant for activating it, requires you to touch it, and say Ti En Vey." But don't do it here please." Jaina said with a smile as she looked to Ambrosia.

"Thank you Jay." Ambrosia said quietly.

"Jay huh? Asked Jaina. Nobody had ever given her a pet name like that. Not even her brother, with as close as they were. How they grew up together, but they still called each other by name. It was a pretty big deal to Jaina for someone to give her a gentle name like that. It meant a lot to her. A tear slid down her cheek slowly. Jaina looked to Ambrosia, who had a curious look on her face.

"I like it." Jaina replied with a smile.

Ambrosia leaned forward and gave her a gentle kiss, a quiet lingering kiss. Jaina blushed bright red as the kiss ended. The two of them are just looking at each other, in a small moment of knowing. Jaina reached down and grabbed her hand, holding it gently. She spoke very quietly.

"No one has given me a pet name like that before." Jaina said lightly

"Glad I'm the first." Said Ambrosia with a grin.

"You know, my job here will be done in a month or so." Jaina replied quietly.

"Yes I know. You've been training the mage for this guild hall for a year now. Are you planning on going back home to Windamere? Or... staying here?" Ambrosia asked a bit nervously. Her hand was gently running over Jaina's. Hoping Jaina would stay here with her, all that was back home for her anyway was her brother. Jaina had started this, now of all times. Jaina wouldn't leave her now. Right?

"I plan on going back home." she said quietly. Ambrosia's shoulders slumped. This was just to be a fling? When she thought they had a friendship that would last, and now something more. How could she? The hurt and rising anger showed in her eyes as she peered into Jaina's eyes. Searching for the answer to her question. All she had was family back home, here she had a life, a friend, a lover. Then Jaina's next words hit her like a ton of bricks.

"And I plan on taking you with me." whispered Jaina.

Ambrosia stood there, stunned, and silent. Jaina wanted her to leave White Harbor. All the way down to Windamere. White Harbor was a port city on the north west side of the northern continent.

Windamere was on the south west side of the southern continent. It would put so much space between her and her past. He would never find her. Jaina would never take her there just to leave her on her own. They would have adventures there too. She knew it. She didn't know how, but somehow she knew it.

This was great news. Her eyes shone with happiness and joy. Jaina saw the look on her face changing from anger to happiness and she smiled. Ambrosia wrapped her arms around her friend and held her tightly. She felt Jaina's nipples hardening against her own and she let go of her friend, wiping a happy tear from her eye and shaking her head.

"Ok, I have to get home before dumbass thinks I'm out with some other guy. And if I stay here too much longer I won't leave tonight." Ambrosia joked with a smile.

"That's not a bad thing." winked Jaina

"It is if you want to torture that idiot. You want to hurt him the way he hurt me. Then we keep his ass oblivious. Keep him thinking I'm his, so that when I leave it will break him. Hell as far as I care at this point, we can tell him we have an adventure and let him wait for me to come back when WE leave this town behind for good." she said in a deep breath, she felt her nipples getting hard from the look Jaina was giving her. Jaina wanted more. In truth so did Ambrosia. She wanted to make love to Jaina until morning. The thought made her wet, and she shook her head.

"Where are my clothes?" she asked, Jaina having a smirk on her face. This was going to be fun.

****We made our plans, and my god I was so happy to be leaving. Leaving it all behind to get a clean start on life. Me and my best friend against it all. And by the gods I was excited.****

Edward came home from work that afternoon, and looked about the house. No dinner started, and she was nowhere to be found. He grumbled. Where the hell was his wife? Had she gotten a job and not told him that she wasn't coming home? She always stopped by his post and told him when she had to leave for a few days because of a job. She hadn't today though. He wondered exactly what was going on. He started up a fire in hearth, and looked to the cupboards to see what he could eat. He grabbed a pot and put it over the fire, then poured in some vegetables, potatoes and water. He was starting some stew. Where the hell was his wife, this was her job after all. He sat down as he stirred, scowling. He managed to finish cooking, eating, and even do a bit of studying up on the laws of the city so that he could better do his job.

Finally he heard his wife talking outside the door. Who the fuck was she talking to? He got up from his chair and walked over to the door, opening it quickly to try to catch a glimpse of this person that had kept her out all night. By the gods if it's another man, he would put an end to it. The door swung open and he saw Ambrosia and Jaina both standing there having a conversation. The talk stopped as the door swung open and they both looked at him.

He just stood there, looking stupid, as he had exptected to get to threaten someone. Jaina stood there in very nice looking silk robes that left little to the imagination about her curves. Ambrosia was wearing her normal by day attire.

"So..." Jaina started. "You come by in the morning, early. I'm going to be training you on how to deal with certain spells when they are cast on you, or at you. This kind of training takes time and practice, so you'll need to come see me every day so we can make sure to keep you alive. You are one of the better fighters we have and I want to make sure nothing can catch you off guard." she finished.

"Ok. Oh Jaina, you have something on your chin at the corner of your mouth" Ambrosia answered with a smirk, knowing full well what it was.

"And you... " she pointed at Edwards after wiping Ambrosia's cum off her mouth.

"Let her get her sleep. I want to make sure she has enough sleep to get through what we are doing. It will save her life, so leave her the fuck alone for a while. Keep your little fish out of her pond. Oh, and Ambrosia I have a lead on a job that might take us north for a few days, so prep for a few days out, and a few days back. But I won't know for sure for another couple of days." Jaina said looking over at Ambrosia.

She had given her reason, and given him reason to ignore one another in bed and given her a week's worth of excuse for her to be gone from his house. She was rather pleased with herself and she gave Ambrosia a hug. Edward watched as their breast kind of smashed together in the hug and he felt himself stirring. As Jaina pulled away and turned to leave Edward would swear that her nipples were hard.

"What the hell was that all about?" Edwards asked as he shut the door.

"Well, she thought I needed some help dealing with spells. So to put me ahead of some of the other fighters in skill, she wants me to train with her and learn how to deal with them." Ambrosia lied. It was a pretty believable excuse. Edward nodded and reached down, gripping his semi hard cock. Ambrosia shook her head as she began to walk away.

"No.. you heard her, i need to sleep. Take care of it yourself before you think about crawling in bed with me, and for the sake of the gods clean it off after you do. I don't want to wake up with a mess all over my butt again." she said as she walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind her. Her heart was pounding in her chest. Did it work? Would he leave her alone? She waited for a moment and then walked over to the bed.

She shed her shirt and slipped into bed, keeping her pants on just to make sure that he didn't try to do anything to her in her sleep. Then she felt it. A tingling in the back of her mind. Not knowing why she shrugged and she snuggled into her pillow with a smile on her face and sleep found her quickly.

Edward just stood there, stunned. She hadn't told him no for some time. But this was for good reason, to make her better at her job. He just sat down in his chair and looked at the closed door. He reached into his pants and pulled his cock out as it hardened. He leaned his head back and began to imagine the sight of his wife and that friend of hers going at one another. It was a very hot thought, and he pumped his hand quickly. Filling it with his seed rather quickly. He had to try to get them in bed together. This had to happen. He wiped his cum off on his pants and stood. If he couldn't get it from his wife, he'd try the bar. He stepped out of his home and into the night.

He wasn't sure where he was going to go. But he had to go somewhere. His wife had left him hanging tonight. And he needed something. He just wasn't sure what it was. So he started to walk the town, stopping at each and every bar he found. But he only bought one drink at each bar, and asked what winches were working that evening. The answer was not what he wanted to hear, he stood up and walked out, to move on to the next one. He did not find what he was looking for that night. Because he was looking for 2 wenches that would please each other while he watched. He was trying to fulfill the fantasy in his mind, but none of the wenches he came across looks like either his wife or Jaina. So finally after having too many drinks, he stumbled his way home. Walking in the front door and sitting in the chair. Only to pass out, alone and unsatisfied.

When Ambrosia awoke the next morning, Edward wasn't in bed with her. She looked about, confused. She got up and walked to the door, was he even home? Then she heard his snore. She opened the door slightly and saw him sitting in the chair snoring. He had stains on his pants that looked like piss stains, and he reeked of ale. He had gone out drinking after not getting some from her last night. She smirked, standing there, topless in front of him. She clasped her hands together, pushing her arms under her breast and then she jiggled herself at him.

Wiggling her tits at him back and forth in an almost childish manor. She laughed a bit and then walked over, throwing her shirt on. Laughing still as she headed out the door and to the guild hall. She spent some time at the guild hall training that morning. Practicing with swords, shields, axes and even spending some time at the shooting range with her bow. It was mid day before Jaina finally showed at the guild hall.

Jaina smirked as she walked up to Ambrosia, seeing her dancing with her sword. Ambrosia spun with her blade, and stopped when she saw Jaina. She swung the sword around and brought it up at Jaina, as if she were going to slice Jaina up the middle. Jaina stepped back and let the swing miss. As Ambrosia spun again to bring the sword around, Jaina cast her mage hand spell and shaped it into a sword to block Ambrosia's swing. Ambrosia grinned seeing the phantasmal sword blocking her way and she began to fight with it. Practicing different forms and motions. Jaina smiled, blocking her sword here and there with the spell itself. She enjoyed sparring in this manor with Ambrosia. It was fun for both of them. Moving her hand to make the sword move how she wanted,

Ambrosia fought with her invisible opponent with skill, until finally Jaina got a wicked idea and used the same move that Ambrosia had. Swinging the blade up from the ground, but making sure the blade hit nothing but cloth, slicing her shirt up the middle, right between her breast, exposing Ambrosia's cleavage.

A few guild members had gathered to watch the sword fight, and Ambrosia blushed as she got a few whistles from the cleavage and sides of her breast that were now exposed. She turned and her eyes shot daggers at Jaina. Who just winked at her in turn.

"Gotcha, I win." Jaina proclaimed as she laughed and walked over to Ambrosia, giving her a hug and then turning and walking into the hall with her.

"You only won because you cheated." Ambrosia laughed.

Jaina opened a portal for the both of them to her home once again and stepped through. Ambrosia following quickly. The portal in the hall closed, as if they were never there. Once inside the house Jaina turned to look at Ambrosia. Ambrosia set her sword down beside Jaina's door and smirked a bit.

"It worked. He didn't even bother me at all last night. Instead of trying anything with me at all, he just went to the bar. I never thought I'd be so glad he went to a bar instead of climbing in bed with me!" she said with a laugh.

"Good." Jaina said simply. "But last night I wasn't completely lying for his benefit. There are some things I want to teach you about some spells when they are cast on you"

"Oh? Like what?" Ambrosia asked inquisitively.

"Close your eyes." Jaina ordered. And Ambrosia did as told. She heard a sound that sounded a bit like water sloshing around, and then she felt a peculiar feeling. Something in her mind, almost at the base of her skull, if she had to place it. She got a confused look on her face. It felt strange, almost like someone tickling the back of her neck with a feather. A tickling, tingling sensation . She reached back and rubbed it lightly, and the sensation got a bit duller. Not as strong.

"What is that? What are you doing?" Ambrosia asked.

"When you're calm, you can feel it easily." Answered Jaina. Then the sensation stopped. But Ambrosia did notice that Jaina didn't answer her yet. She opened her eyes and Jaina just stood there looking at her. Then she noticed the covers and everything had been thrown off the bed. She looked to Jaina questioningly. "Now, make the bed. Trust me. Just do it." Jaina ordered. Ambrosia looked at her with the same questioning look, but moved past her and started to make the bed. As she did it, she felt an itch on her neck, and scratched at it, but that was it. When she turned back Jaina was just standing there, still looking at her.

"Didn't feel it as much that time did you? You were expecting it, but distracted. It's much harder to feel when distracted. Unless, you are used to it, and know how to keep your mind open for it. It was a scrying spell. I'm going to be scrying you a lot in the next couple of days so that you get used to it, and know how to feel it no matter what you are doing." Jaina explained.

Ambrosia smiled at her.

"And that means I want you to think that someone could be scrying you all the time. I want you to keep your mind open for it. So, pretty much...I want you to feel like someone is always watching you. Because when you think someone is watching you, you can feel it easier when someone does. People who never expect others to be watching them, are the people that never know when someone is scrying for them." she continued. "That also means I want you to do certain things, so that I can scry for you at certain times. If you feel it, you know you're doing it right. If you don't, then you are not and we have to keep practicing. So for later tonight, I have a task for you to do. If your husband stays home, I want you to get into an argument with him over where he went last night. If he doesn't, you're going to play with yourself before you go to bed." She said with a grin.

"You perv, you just want to watch me finger myself!" Ambrosia accused with a mirthful look on her face.

"Of course I do, but it serves a purpose too." Jaina giggled in response. Ambrosia rolled her eyes. Then she plopped herself down on Jaina's bed, taking in a deep breath. Her eyes opened and she looked up at Jaina, who was just smiling down at her. She felt herself blush for a moment. And she bit her lip for a brief moment.

"You really want to see that?" Ambrosia asked nervously.

"Of course I do, I think it would be very fun to watch." replied Jaina easily, taking off the sash to the robe. Ambrosia's eyes watched as the garment hung loose, hiding her figure a bit as the sash was put on the dresser.

12