All Comments on 'Ambushed'

by GymTeacherYouDeserve

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! This is one story that you should follow up on and let us see where they go together! Thank you!

Khirsa78Khirsa78over 4 years ago
Fantastic

I liked this story. Slower build up to create character intimacy. I hope see a continuation!

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Delicious

I really enjoyed this dynamic. Excellent job! :)

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Rather disjointed story.... I wonder how it was rewritten (or what it was like before).

In the first part particularly, there is inclusion of the present tense, which jars in a story related in the past tense.

It's only very late in the story that it becomes clear that Wallis and Mrs.Needham are the same person. Could that be deliberate? Personally I think specifying the teacher/principal as "Wallis Needham" early in the story would be helpful and clear.

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirlabout 2 months ago

You always paint a beautiful story! Makes me wish I had a teacher willing to mentor and teach me how to be a good girl when I was in school.

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGymTeacherYouDeserve@GymTeacherYouDeserve
Hello, and thank you so much for reading! My stories take place in the fictional city of Thatcher Blake. I prefer to read stories that take place in the past--before computers and cell phones took over our lives. I prefer to leave it up to you, the reader, to decide what yea...